Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

"Hrruhnn...." Ah, her paramour was awakening. She'd rode him like no woman he'd ever met. And they had both been surprised at the amount of sperm she'd been able to coax from him. The blond brute was also changing; apparently he'd been some beefy, football player, but today he seemed yet more muscled, a veritable mass of chiseled perfection, and his chin was straighter. He too, had apparently been granted the body he'd always wanted. A contended tingle rippled through her belly, flushing her mind with happiness. The Seeds were happy; she was making progress. More sperm, always more sperm! All she had to do was participate in the life-cycle of some strange plant the Elf had taken from Faerie.

"The body of my dreams..." she whispered in wonder, breasts gleaming in the light of the rising sun.

"Nnnurrhr...body....breast....cunt....woman....
rrrrrrn..." snarled her lover as he lurched forward; it was clear that he too, had been granted the same lifestyle epiphany as Viviana had. Though, she was unsure what role he would play in the lifecycle of the Seeds she'd been planted with. Well, it would probably involve finding a woman, and ejaculating into her pussy.

"If this is a disease, keep me away from the cure!" she giggled.

**********

Violet was truly worried about the silly, slutty mermaid she'd come to Panama City with. She didn't like many Fae, but the busty, horny mermaid had come to be her best friend, and she was worried that she might miss the competition. Only 45 minutes! Where was she!! Violet paced around the backstage area, where pre-performance jitters ruled the day. It was an awesome crop of womanhood gathered around her. The Bosom Builders were almost evenly divided between Fae, and human women. Most of the Fae were forest nymphs, their natural fertility a great aid for the breast-magic. But Fae could not dominate exclusively, because success required quite a bit of discipline, which few Fae could manage.

The competition would begin soon, but there was still time for a girl to hone her talents. There were secrets to Bosom-Building, secrets for maximum control of a girl's breasts. Far from frivolous, in a world of Orgy spells and Potions of Infinite Lactation not a few girls desiring only to add a few inches wound up with uncontrollable udders that would have branded them sex-freaks back in the 20th century. Racecars were much the same way; those competitions helped automotive engineers solve technical problems with application in civilian vehicles. So it was with Violet's competitions. Women of Preposterous Endowment needed special techniques not only to remain mobile with breasts the size of basketballs, but to gain the ability to truly control her breast-size to match the occasion.

There were tricks to the trade, that Violet knew, and other tricks that were less common knowledge. The tanned, statuesquely-muscled girl adjusted her bikini, with the little button labeled '#19' She gulped, trying to contain the throbbing fires of her tingling lust. That was the hardest part; fertility magic existed for the purpose of causing sex and procreation. Denying her lusts only made that magic stronger, more insistent. It was like caging a wild bull; then poking him. He would become enraged and furious, and become even more aggressive upon release. But truly, Violet compared her breasts to Tigresses in heat, caged by her...her....*gulp* month of celibacy! Flat-chesters could never truly appreciate what a sacrifice that was for a Preposterously Endowed woman.

But there were other secrets, not known to the majority of Contenders, which Violet reflected on as she casually watched a lithe elf try a few 'stretches' before the competition. The elf, like many Fae tried to enlarge her bouncing boobs as often, and as large as possible, hoping that might increase her natural size. Brushing aside her golden locks, the elf gritted her teeth as her mammaries began their motion. (bad form! A Pro had to maintain a smile at all times!!) Like many Fae, her breasts began naturally at a size similar to that of a 20th century porn-star, a diameter much like that of a saucer-plate, in moments the edges of her golden aureolas could be seen through the strings of her green bikini, expanding and spreading like a stain of pure fertility across the tremulous terrain of wobbling tit which expanded from the elf's chest to the length of a teaspoon. The Bosom-Building elf forced a smile onto her porcelein face as her boobs progressed downwards, flowing outwards on a path of feminine potential, eventually growing until they were merely four inches above her navel. Like an eagle parting its wings, the smooth globes spread outwards, the girth of each teat blossoming in perfect symmetry, darkening the center of her chest with an ever-sharpening valley of cleavage. Where once the size of the elf's tits could be compared to mere fruits, oranges, grapefruits, then larger into melon size, now the fairy creature's feminine hemispheres were roughly the same size as elementary school dodgeballs. She jiggled and caressed her mounds, testing them for buoyancy and consistency.

Amateur. The standards for the Collegiate circuit must be getting lower. Violet chuckled. She had a better way. It was called by some, the 'oops' factor. Women with Preposterous Bosoms often made the mistake of trying to use more magic to correct magic. The potions and spells found on E-bay these days claimed to be able to shrink down uncontrollable breasts, to make them manageable. But in the end, the effects backfired. Attempts to suppress the magic of life and procreation, the magic of the timeless reproductive imperative- only made the magic stronger. When suppressed, the magic became more urgent, more potent.

So, a few Bosom-Builders learned to use that effect; Violet's tits were at this point only....only...NNNHH...a D-cup! Using masterful vascular control, she kept her breasts only a little larger than softballs. It hurt, it was uncomfortable, but it made the magic more desperate. When she finally let loose, her bosoms would rocket outwards with dramatic power, her maximum size would wow the Judges! The only obstacle would be to control the suddden influx of hormonal lust. The tanned, muscular human paced a bit through the back-stage area; it was not unheard of for leading Bosom-Builders to become so aroused by the magic forces flowing through them that they simply attacked the nearest male; unable to keep from jumping his bones, thereby forfeiting the competition. The New Woman, the woman of the magical future had to maintain dignity and control, despite having the libido of a kennel of bitches in heat. No, Fae did not dominate any such competition requiring the amount of willpower and discipline Bosom-Building did. Their magical powers made training easy, but Fae lust was often too powerful for them to ever tame.

Violet noticed an open dressing room door, inside she heard slurping, and grunting. Oh boy! Here was one Fae she could do without; Titaniera, a pixie once of great importance back on Faerie. (Titty to her friends) She was dominating the Collegiate circuits; and despite a lingering cloud of ethics allegations, there was no doubt she would soon dominate the Professional circuits as well. Many pixies were starting to realize the potential they could possess in the Sport. While normally just a few inches tall; pixies were masters of size-altering magic, and could attain a human's stature easily. When they did so, as Titty did now, they could be of danger to human males, their lusts were potent, and their spells difficult to reverse.

Well, the man in her dressing room was quite willing to take the risk. The pixie's eyes glowed green as she gazed upon the well-dressed, well-groomed, business man. Some Fae seemed to have an overwhelming seduction power apart from their luscious figures. Supposedly, only the oldest, most powerful Fae had this power. Violet gulped; she wasn't sure how old Titty was, there was no way to be sure, since in appearance she looked very much like a Saloon-groomed, world-class supermodel in her teen years, only more voluptuous. Genetic studies on the aging process in Fae species proved inconclusive.

What was not inconclusive was the groaning, slurping and moaning that came from Titty getting orally pleasured by the enraptured human. He slurped away gleefully at the engorged lips of her wet twat. Whatever spell Titty might have put on him, the dark-haired, clean-shaven young executive didn't even want to resist. How could she do this before a competition! She needs to restrain her sexual urges! All Bosom-Builders know that! Controlling the urges made the magic more powerful! Most Fae gave up sex at least two weeks before a competition. Humans could go for longer without sex.

"SHLURNKLE!" The dark-haired businessman was really eating her out. The human struggled to drive his tongue ever deeper into the sopping wet, labial lips of the fae female. She cooed with pleasure; purple eyes closing in ecstasy. He used his teeth to graze the hardened nub of her engorged clit, while that tongue...ever probing, ever twisting. As Titty leaned back against her dresser panting with lust, even Violet could see the spasms as the pixie's pussy gushed with a sluice of her tangy girl-cum.

Was this how they did things in San Francisco? The Pixie's adopted hometown? Fae were changing society there, making great inroads. The whole state was a perfect breeding ground for legions of Fairy folk, both the culture and climate combined into a truly prolific mix. Warmth, freedom, and human sperm, the recipe for a fae explosion. The birthrates among Californian pixies and nymphs was twice the national average. Right now, the front-runner for the Governorship was a crafty, cunning old satyr. From the wombs of women to the halls of Power, it seemed like the whole state was about to grow little gossammer wings and fly away. Violet thought it better to avoid the place.

Could Titty be so arrogant, so confident that she could make such an error? Was she so assured of victory that she would ignore proper performance training? Or was there something....sinister...something suspicious going on?

**********

It shouldn't have worked. At least, all the Fae expected the spell to fail. The Ring did have great power, but there was just too much iron here. Cold iron dampened and absorbed magic, aside from being toxic to fae physiology. They weren't sure what Lisa had in mind, but even with the concentrated power of all their magic, there seemed no hope of escape. The Ring was a magical ritual, a way to create erotic charms of magnificent power; enough capable Fae performing the Ring could turn back armies. And had done so. Ancient enemies of the Fae had been reduced to helpless, masturbating sex-slaves when the incantation was done properly. But there were limits; even for a spell that powerful. There should be enough iron in the 'Fae-Tank' to foil their best efforts.

"Well? Don't just stand there, get those bikinis off! I'll need a lot of help!!" ordered Lisa, removing her sunglasses and undoing the straps that held her wobbling tits.

"Unnhhh...." The silver-bearded satyr in a nearby cell began to moan, talking in his sleep. "Helllp...yes...that's all....I was...hmm....just helping those girls check....for breast cancer....*snore*"

"I...We all like the Ring just fine but, with all this iron, there's just no way to affect-" Lily's worried discourse was disrupted by Lisa's giggle, as she began tearing at the forest nymph's unsightly orange prison suit, revealing the nubile breasts of the educated Fae.

"You're about to learn something, Professor Lily!" said the Pink-haired pixie excitedly, as she eagerly stripped the fabric away from the fertile form of the nymph.

"Hrrnhh...*snort* My intentions...." The satyr mumbled again in his sleep. "My intentions towards your daughter.....hmmmmm....completely honorable...."

"Hm..I don't think it will work but...if Lisa wants to...." agreed Cori, hesitantly. The mermaid, whose name seemed to be Marina snarled, looking upset.

"I don't need the Ring! I want men! Men and cocks!" she fingered her cunt, eyelids fluttering. "What's wrong with those policemen! Arresting me just when I was about to score! Can't they see...how fertile I am?" Her breasts heaved, and she began yanking at the white T-shirt they'd saddled her with to cover her indecent nudity. "Don't those humans know that I need a mate? A hard cock inside me? Can't they see how ripe my pussy is?" The lips of said pussy began to throb, as her mating musk wafted through the air. "All I want is their sperm! Is that so much to ask!? The mermaids are dying out as a species! I need a human male to claim me; impregnate me! In there...." she gestured towards the work areas of the precinct. "Full of healthy, human men! What's wrong with them! They don't see me? They missed my sopping wet pussy?" In answer to the mermaids' frustration, Shelly the water nymph grasped her hips, and stuck her tongue in the other fae's already receptive cunt.

"Looks like...*SLURP*....Marina's ready...*MSLUP* to get the Ring started. "SLUCK*

"One last moment of carnal bliss; before our iron-clad martyrdom to the uncaring indifference of the Scales of Injustice!" proclaimed Morganna, dropping her bikini bottom to expose her dark, dark pussy as a hand as graceful as an obsidian icicle hid her face, as though to shield her gaze from the impending doom of the human legal code. What a ham.

And so it was. Lisa had to keep her mouth free to chant the incantation, but she plunged three fingers into the wet pussy of Shelly, dripping with arousal as the water nymph squated on hands and knees above the pussy of her friend, the dark elf Morganna, the elf's smooth skin as dark as black onyx dipped in obsidian ink. The elf lay flat on her back, beneath the womb of Lily, naked and horny, squatting above the elf's silver-white hair as she placed the lips of her labia before Morganna's writhing tongue. With her arousal, the Rose that grew naturally from her scalp re-emerged, slithering back above her green hairline, and blossomed once more. Lily felt it important to comfort the horny, angry mermaid. (She certainly appreciated the frustration from human males stingy with their sperm when her womb was receptive!)

"Cori, it's time." said Lisa.

"The Horn Trick?" asked the blond girl.

"The Horn Trick." confirmed the pixie.

The casual observer couldn't really be sure exactly what species Cori was. At first, her blond hair might give the impression that she was an elf of some sort; yet her heart-shaped, soft face was much like that of many forest nymphs. Few knew what to think about the strange, golden sunburst birthmark on her forehead, and most people flipped out when they saw her hooves...yes hooves, though horizontal, giving her feet a shape very much like that of a woman wearing slippers. The blond tail bobbing above her ass tickled Marina as the mermaid tried to lick the Unicorn's cunt. All unicorns, apparently had the ability to change shape; and Corona, Unicorn of the Elysian Fields exclusively preferred the shape of a human girl. She was part of the new generation of Urban Unicorns; and she preferred human studs.

The sunburst birthmark began to glow, and extend, becoming a golden bump. That nub lengthened, twisted, and sharpened. A spiraling, golden horn nearly ten inches long sprouted from the girl's forehead. It was a little known secret, but Unicorn horns made spectacular dildos. Yes, the horn was sharp, and should be capable of inflicting painful wounds, yet it contained intense healing magic. Cori could stab with it, and heal the wound as soon as it formed. When deep inside a cunt, such as Lisa's, the effect was a spectacular wave of painful pleasure unlike anything else.

The Ring spell gathered up the sexual energies of the participants, magnified them, and projected them into a wave of raw sensuality that could bring armies to their knees. The Fae had bested many strange and powerful monsters from mythical eons with this power, now they were hoping that the Ring would defeat these dour, iron-clad human policemen, with their impossible web of mind-numbing laws.

"You disgusting sluts...quiet down or I'll take a fire-extinguisher to ya!" snarled the vile, bloated female officer.

"Hmmmm....why no..." murmured the silver-haired satyr sleeping in a nearby cell. "No...I don't think the baby looks like me....hmmmrhhhh...."

"You too, Horn-boy!"

"*Snore*"

The Ring magic swept up the orgasms. Each time Cori felt her body clench with climax, the energy was sucked away into Lisa. Marina snarled with passion, trying to convince herself that Lily's cunnilingual probings were really the thrusts of a human male that had claimed her, determined to plant his offspring into her hungry womb. Shelly gasped as her orgasms vanished before the began. Morganna gurgled as a wave of their collective sexual energy swept over the Fae in a regular fashion. The Wave gathering up more, and more, and more of their arousal, into Lisa, the Apex of the Ring.

It was not an easy task; an inexperienced Fae could not handle the concentrated sexuality without collapsing into a giggling, masturbating heap of girl-flesh as the orgasms played out inside her pussy. Lily was not totally positive *she* could handle such power, without spewing milk and girl-cum every which way.

"Almost..." thought Lisa..."So close...." Sparkles of magic began to fill the air, far fewer than would otherwise be present, due to the iron surrounding them. The spell should fail. The mythical sluts eating each other out fully expected failure. Too much iron, just too much.

"*Snore*....hrrrnh...hhhuh...Why, of course I love you for your mind..." murmured the sleeping satyr.

"Sluts! Ah've had enough of this..." snarled the warty, burly, fae-hating guard; rising from a chair and preparing to approach.

"YES!!!" Lisa's eyes glowed.

**********

Officer Brian McMurphy prided himself on his maturity. All this magic, all these ridiculous, big-titted Fae didn't faze him. He was a serious, disciplined policeman, and as he prepared the inter-agency file on that weird beach-side magic orgy incident, he couldn't help but wonder when these fairy-tale sluts would wake up and join the real world? Not that it much mattered to him; he was more interested in *real* women, like Suzie from Dispatch, there at her desk. Suzie was a good, decent, human woman. She had a pleasant, auburn mop of hair long enough to be feminine, yet short enough to practical. Her freckles and dimpled face were endearing, and comforting. And well, her nice apple-sized breasts were all he really needed. Those Fae creatures had a shocking, sculpted beauty with ludicrous curves that were so over-voluptuous as to be cartoonish. Well, a very perverted cartoon. He didn't need....hey...what was that...those sparkles...why were little sparkling motes appearing in the air? And why were tiny little rainbow-colored sparkles flashing all over his clothing what did... Even those outside the precinct building could see the brilliant flashes of rainbow-light that poured out of every window. Had anyone been listening closely at a window, more embarrasing sounds would have been audible within the building.

In a way, it was fortunate the Suzie from Dispatch had tackled Brian McMurphy, slamming into his body like an estrogen-fueled ballistic missle on her way to an explosion of eroticism. Had she not slammed into him, her inertia carrying McMurphy to the ground, he would attacked her, rending her bra and clothing like a shark tearing into fresh chum. As it was, their impending coupling was slowed down by their frantic, mutual struggle to each be the aggressor. Brian grunted into her bosom, trying to push her onto the ground even as she was trying to straddle him. It was brute strength that won out, and over several seconds, Officer McMurphy forced Suzie to the ground, and impaled her femalia upon his raging cock. (was it getting longer?)

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers