All Comments on 'Failing Upward Ch. 03'

by el_wing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
loving it

i love this story...i can't wait for the next chapter..and what's up with his replacement? something is not right with that...he comes in the night he has an accident with a guitar ready and knowing all their original songs!!! wtf...he's shifty i tell ya! like he's trying to become wes or something...hurry with the next chapters! i want to know if i'm right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Intriguing

A very interesting story. my interest grows as the plot thickens...who is after Wes, his replacement or the mystery man..I cant waist to find out more.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 15 years ago
Enjoying this tale immensely

Youve got me all bent out of shape with the suspense! I can't wait to find out who this mystery man is and why he's stalking Wes. Absolutely dying for the next installment. Thank you so much for sharing this intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You gotta feel sorry for Wes. Mystery guy screws him over, he wrecks his car, gets replaced in the band, his house burns down and his friend's house gets broken into. I'd begin to wonder what god hated me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turtle

WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT OF THIS STORY!?! IT JUST RAMBLES ON AND ON WITH OUT MAKING ANY SENSE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I quit.

I had a pretty good laugh at the rambling comment. It's true though the story just goes on and on with filler info.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 6 years ago and 8 years ago,

This just proves that you are just losers that want sex, sex, sex in adult stories without any care on character development, huh? I hope you folks grow on your reading preferences, but I guess that's hoping for too much.

Not all stories start with a bang right from the very first chapter. Not to mention that this is the author's first story and they are trying to instill a bit of comedy while slowly giving us interesting situations for the story to slowly develop.

Here's the "positive" though, Anon 6 years ago is giving a proper feedback rather than the other Anon just typing in caps like an ape. Too bad both of you are quitters, but not a big loss either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous