Fair's Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say exercise is healthy for you, and the way I was responding to Adam was making this one of the healthiest days of my life. I was vaguely aware that I was practically wrapped around Adam, my legs circling him to hold him in me while my arms were clawing at his shoulders, trying to get closer to him. And Adam pounded me, showing what he wanted of me, filling me and forcing me to run with him.

This time I climaxed first, but my convulsions and clamping down on his cock were enough to trigger his. We shuddered and came together, for a brief moment, one creature.

There was one difference from yesterday. This time when I gathered sufficient intelligence to start making sense of the world around me, Adam hadn't done a runner. He was still lying next to me, holding me.

I didn't know if I wanted to kiss him or kick him, so I did neither.

"If that was an apology," I muttered, when I finally found my voice, "I'm damned certain it isn't in the Emily Post book of etiquette."

Adam just laughed at me. We both knew he wasn't the least bit sorry for his behaviour. After I had dressed and left I couldn't help remembering one little detail.

"Maybe next time," he'd said earlier. When was it going to be next time and how could I avoid it and did I want to?

12