Fairy Tale Fuck Fights 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

Or was it?

The golden hair started to ascend back into the tower, like a blonde rope, and Muffet got a wicked idea. She ran over to the hair, and just before it was out of reach the jumped up and took a hold of it.

"Ouch," the woman complained. "Spider? Are you staying? Oh goodie! I'm already starving for another cock-load of your salty cream."

The suddenly came up even faster, and Muffet found herself standing on the balcony, looking at the source of the golden hair. It was all growing from the pretty head of a young woman about the same age as her. This girl was gorgeous as all fuck too. She was tall, slender, long-legged, blue-eyed, and her unblemished skin was almost as radiant and golden as her hair. Her perfectly shaped tits heaved with every breath, shining like two balls of gold, begging to be stolen, and her two pointy golden nipples practically dripped with sex-appeal. She was a perfect blonde princess, just the kind that Spider lusted after most, so unlike a country-pumpkin like Muffet. For the first time in her life Muffet knew what it was like to feel inadequate, and that feeling really pissed her off.

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked, her blue eyes wide with shock.

Muffet choked back a sob. "I'm Little Miss Muffet, and I'm the bitch who's going to kick your fucking ass."

Without any more warning Muffet threw her fist right into the princess's perfect face, connecting with her shapely cheekbone. The bitch staggered backwards from the blow, but Muffet wasn't down. Three more punches battered blondie's face in a perfect combo, keeping the bitch in too much pain to react. Muffet finished her combo by lifting her foot and kicking it right into the whore's athletic stomach. With a heavy 'oof,' she flew through the air and landed on a fragile wooden chair, which immediately snapped to pieces underneath her.

"Ouch, fuck!" The beautiful woman whined as she clutched her perfect ass on the ground, her long legs were spread wide open, revealing her pretty, freshly deflowered pussy. She was giving Muffet a perfect target.

"Fuck you!" Muffet brought down her high-heeled clog right on her opponent's pussy, twisting it with cruel, sadistic joy.

"OH FUCK WHY?" the woman cried, tears falling from her crystal blue eyes as she squirmed in intense pain.

"What's your name bitch?" Muffet asked, twisting her heel a little on the whore's golden clit.

Blondie only cried and whined, saying nothing that was intelligible.

Muffet stomped again. "Your name bitch! What is it?"

"Rapunzel!" she screamed. "I'm Rapunzel!"

Muffet licked her lips, enjoying the pain in Rapunzel's voice. She leaned over to whisper into the bitch's ear. "Well, nice to meet you Rapunzel. I'm sure we're going to be the best of friends . . . right up until I strangle you're skinny neck with all this hair. Now stand up bitch. Stand up!"

Muffet grabbed Rapunzel by her scalp and lifted the tall bitch to her feet. She stood groggily, dizzy with pain, and long legs shook and her tits jiggled as she struggled a to stay standing.

Muffet started running Rapunzel along the floor, leading her by her scalp. "Kiss the wall, bitch!"

SLAM!!!

Rapunzel was slammed head first into the wall, hitting it so hard that it actually left a dent, wooden boards snapping in half. Rapunzel staggered back, her vision doubling and blurry with acute, throbbing pain. Then Muffet's arms were wrapping around her waist, and she was lifted off the ground. Muffet arched back, slamming Rapunzel head first into the floor in a perfectly executed backward-suplex.

Muffet rose to her feet, but Rapunzel stayed exactly where she was, resting on her head and shoulders, ass and pussy sticking straight up in the air. Muffet was pretty confident that she had already won, and that this long-haired bitch was a complete weakling. She spat onto Rapunzel's blank face, disgusted with how boring the dumb whore was, but she did have a very edible looking pussy and ass. Her holes were as pretty and inviting as such holes could be, and Muffet couldn't blame Spider for wanting to fuck them, she just didn't think they were as good as her own. Still, she had to get a taste, just to be sure.

"I'm kinda sure you're in way too much pain to feel this, but I'm going to eat your pussy, okay," Muffet told her comatose victim. "That spunk inside belongs to me anyway."

Slowly and sensually, Muffet stuck out her long, fat tongue and started to lap at Rapunzel's pink, tasty lips, immediately amazed at how fresh and sweet they were. Muffet flicked he clit, explored the inside folds of her tight lips, and then plunged in as deeply as she could, where she tasted Spider. This was without a doubt the best pussy she had ever eaten.

Muffet thought that Rapunzel was knocked out for good, but suddenly her long legs snapped around Muffet's head, causing the attacker to muffle incoherently into the wet pussy. Muffet looked into Rapunzel's blue eyes and saw them blazing with righteous, sadistic hatred.

"Like the way it tastes, you fat bitch? Good, because this is you last meal." Rapunzel arched her back with amazing flexibility, positioning herself on her hands so that she was now off the ground, Muffet's face still buried in her snatch. Then, which incredible stregnth, Rapunzel did a backwards summersault, throwing Muffet through the air and against the wall which she struck with a heavy thud.

"Impressed?" Rapunzel asked. "My mother taught me a dozen different ways to use my body as a weapon, in case some monster or rapist ever snuck into my tower."

Muffet was quick back to her feet, but Rapunzel was faster. Muffet expected the bitch to use her long, powerful legs to kick her. She did not expect Rapunzel to go for the vase on a nearby table, which she grabbed and shattered against Muffet's head. Muffet staggered in place, dizzy with pain. Then the kicks came. Rapunzel spun with the grace of a ballerina, launching out a devastating spin-kick that struck Muffet right in the face, spinning her around as if she were on a swivel. Then the blonde beutty unleashed a flurry of lightning-fast high-kicks, all of which either struck Muffet in the face or her large breasts. Muffet occasionally tried to punch back or block, but Rapunzel expertly pushed her arms aside with a counter punch or kick, and then began attacking again.

Muffet fell against the wall and almost passed out. Rapunzel was backing away, almost to the other side of the room. She began runing forward then, lept in the air, and came down with a lethal flying kick aimed at Muffet's head. Muffet saw it just in time and moved, saving her life by mere inches. Wooden boards snapped as Rapunzel's foot went right through the wall. She had the stupidest look on her face when she realized she was stuck, balancing on one leg.

Muffet ducked down between Rapunzel's legs, grabbing her firm ass to hold her still, and then Muffet started punching her right in her exposed vagina. One! Two! Three! Each punch was harder than the last, and Rapunzel barked in pain as she tried with futility to pull her leg free. Muffet was going to punch her pussy to death.

But it got worse. Muffet rested on her back, directly beneath Rapunzel's spread legs, and she raised both of her own legs, aiming her high-heeled shoes right for the already battered cunt.

"Ready to fly, sweetie?" Muffet asked in a fake girly voice.

"Oh, god . . . Pleas don't-"

KICK!!!

Both feet flew up with all of Muffet's strength, striking Rapunzel right in her beaten womanhood. The force of the blow launched her up, her leg coming free from the wall, and she flew through the air, landing on her small dining table. It shattered beneath her, and once again Rapunzel writhed in pain amongst the fragments of her once peaceful home.

Now was the moment, Muffet realized, to end this bitch. Permanently. She strutted over to the fireplace mantle, the highest surface in the room, and climbed atop it. She turned her back to Rapunzel, so that her big ass was directed towards the floor where the bitch's face was rolling. She was going to jump, and land ass-first on that stupid bitch's blonde head. Muffet imagined Rapunzel's head being slammed through the floor, with her lower body sticking up like a flower. This was going to be sweet.

"Here it comes, bitch!" Muffet yelled. "It ends!" She leapt, she flew, but before she landed on the slut's head something stopped her. Something wrapped around her waist and neck and held her up in the air, swinging back and forth as if on a swing.

It was hair. Hair!

Rapunzel did not have the strength to stand yet, but she did have the strength to throw her hair up and over the rafters in the ceiling. Golden locks of hair hung around the room like spider-webs, and Muffet had landed right in it like a dumb, fat fly.

Rapunzel stood up, holding her hair like a lasso, and she laughed. "You're right, you know? This is the end. But for you, cunt."

Rapunzel walked over to a set of drawers near her bed, swaggering on her tight ass, and with every step the hair around Muffet's waist and neck tightened, choking her. Muffet just hung there and watched as Rapunzel's long, slender body bent over, tightening the hair-noose even more, and forcing Mueffet to look deeply into her princess's shapely ass and vaginal mound. Rapunzel stood back up, snapping a belt into place around her waist, and another between her legs to make a sort of leather g-string. She turned, and projecting erectly from her crotch was a big, curved, ivory dildo.

"Like it, fatty?" Rapunzel laughed, stroking the ivory penis as if it were an actual cock. "It's not nearly as good as Spider's hot, cum-filled cock, but it's good enough for you. Better, actually. A pig like you doesn't deserve such a nice, smooth toy."

Rapunzel walked forward a little, leading with her hips, aiming the big dildo at Muffet's cunt which was wide open and hanging about four feet off the ground. Rapunzel shook her hair slightly, and this caused Muffet to begin swinging back and forth, every turn getting close and closer to colliding with the princess's outward hips.

"My adoptive mother is the one who put me in this tower," Rapunzel said. "She said it was to protect me, but I see that was complete bullshit now. When I was younger I became unbelievably horny sometimes, almost feverish with heat and an animalistic need to get fucked. Mother was afraid I'd leave the tower in search of sex, so she brought me little girls (of legal age) from nearby villages to play with. I was too much for them though, and usually fucked them so hard the cried. Then my mother got this strap-on dildo to fuck me into submission herself, which was fine for a time. Sometimes she fucked me for hours just to put me to bed. But now I've had real cock. Real BIG cock, and I am never going back. Spider is going to take me away next time he comes, and we are going to travel the world together, making love with every step. And I am not going to let a cheap country slut with fat tits like you stop that from happening."

Muffet grunted in pain as the dildo started hitting her crotch as she swung forward. It didn't just slide in. The dildo was completely without lubrication, and despite how surprisingly wet she was, sudden penetration from a prick that big was going to hurt.

Muffet laughed nervously. "You're a fucking dumb slut. He's going to dump your freak-ass the moment he gets another little blonde princess to bounce on his cock and suck his big balls. Spider doesn't love you. He only loves pussy, fresh pussy-OUCH!"

Rapunzel's fist smacked into Muffet's exposed cunt as she swung forward again. "Shut up! He does love me. He's leaving you for me, you worthless peasant cum-dumpster! You're the cheap whore here, not me." Rapunzel punched her cunt again with another loud smack.

Muffet coughed in pain and struggled in the hair-web. "Fuck you, princess."

"No, bitch . . . fuck you." This was Muffet's last swing. Rapunzel grabbed the thicker girl by her waist, and punched in every inch of her massive ivory dildo into her enemy's sopping, bruised pussy, burring it to the hilt without so much as a drop of lubrication other than Muffet's own juices.

"FFFFUUUUUUCK!" Muffet screamed, feeling like her stomach had just been punched up into her chest. Her hoarse gasping and wheezing was drowned out by Rapunzel's sadistic, musical laughter.

"Squeal piggy! Squeal you fucking peasant!" Rapunzel yelled as she began to brutally fuck the daylights out of Muffet's silk-pocket, hitting her with fast, hard thrusts as if she were tenderizing a piece of meat. And Muffet did squeal, as much as she tried not to, but there was no helping it. She squealed like a pig getting fucked by a horse. And fucking wasn't that only thing Rapunzel did. She grabbed Muffet's fat pillow-tits, squeezing them with raptor like strength, pinching the nipples between her long, sharp nails.

"What big fat tits you have," Rapunzel sneered in disgust. "They're like big sacks of dough. I think spider prefers tits like mine," she said, one hand rubbing her own young, firm perfectly sloped, smaller breast. She pushed it up, leaned down, and took a long erotic taste of her own golden nipple. "Mmmm . . . delicious. What do yours taste like?"

Rapunzel leaned down, still beating the shit out of Muffet's pussy, and took one of the peasant's big nipples into mouth, sucking so hard that it made Muffet squeal even more. She bit down, teeth digging into soft flesh, and Muffet screamed.

That was it. The pain had become to pleasurable, and Muffet felt the insides of her body begin to melt in a way that she had only felt when Spider fucked her. Her muscles tensed, but her pussy blossomed like a wet flower, and something big and moist popped insider her. She started to shake, moan, and cum like she was being electrocuted. A stream of cum burst from her battered cunt, drenching Rapunzel's ivory cock, and dripping on the floor where it made a huge puddle.

Perhaps it was the sudden wave of pheromones from Muffet's body, or her vibrations travelling through the didlo, but in that moment Rapunzel lost control of herself as well, also experiencing a large, leg-shaking orgasm. She bit her lip to stop from screaming, and her toes curled up so much that she almost fell over. She kept thrusting into Muffet's dripping hole, prolonging both of their climaxes.

When their pleasure finally began to subside, they were both panting and huffing like two athlete's after a marathon, but Muffet was also was whimpering submissively like a freshly popped virgin. Overwhelmed by sex, Rapunzel forgot that Muffet was her enemy, and she leaned down to kiss her. Their tongues and lips smacked against each other in sloppy, wet eroticism, more sexually explicit than passionate.

Rapunzel lost herself in the kiss, loving the taste of strawberries and cum on Muffet's juicy lips, but Muffet was regaining her senses quickly. She ended the kiss, leaned back, and then brought up her forehead smacking into Rapunzel's elegant little nose.

"CRACK!!!"

Rapunzel staggered back, stunned by the pain in her face and still dizzy with the afterglow of their orgasm. The ivory dildo slid out of Muffet's cunt with a wet popping sound, and Rapunzel let go of her golden hair-lasso. Muffet fell to the ground, her big ass landing on a pile of rubble, but she was free.

Before the dazed princess could react Muffet grabbed a huge arm-full of Rapunzel's golden hair, wrapping it around her left arm like a hose. She pulled, and Rapunzel was lifted off of her feet towards the rafters, swinging forward, right into the raised heel of Muffet's foot as she kicked out.

OOF!!!"

Muffet's foot sunk into Rapunzel's stomach with a loud smack, causing the hanging princess's tongue to shoot out of her mouth, and her blue eyes to nearly pop out of her skull.

Muffet let the long hair unravel from her arm, and Rapunzel landed hard on the floor, squarely on her ass, splashing into the puddle of their shared cum. Rapunzel groaned in pain, clutching her stomach, trying not to vomit.

"You got the floor all wet, bitch, you should clean it up." Muffet grabbed Rapunzel by her head again, and slammed it against the floor. She grabbed Rapunzel by her long legs, and held her upside down, sweeping the floor with her golden hair like it was a mob, soaking up every drop of the cum-puddle. Rapunzel screamed in futile rage as her precious hair was stained and dirtied, wiggling weekly to escape, and Muffet just laughed. Rapunzel's pussy was right in front of Muffet's face, so as she used the princess as a mob she also stuck her tongue out and orally raped the blonde bitch. As much as it disgusted Rapunzel, she could not lie to her body, and a small orgasm shook through her, heightening her humiliation

Muffet let go of Rapunzel, dropping her to the floor, but then she grabbed the princess by the waste and hiked her ass up, kicking her legs open so that her golden sex was fully exposed. Rapunzel was crying, crippled by the pain in her gut and the shame of being used as a mop.

Rapunzel could hear the sound of leather straps being snapped into place. Muffet was standing over her, wearing her mother's ivory didlo. Rapunzel knew what was coming but was powerless to do anything about it. She merely whimpered.

The smooth, wet tip of the ivory cock pressed against Rapunzel's hole, but not her pussy. Muffet was aiming for the princess's inexperienced asshole.

"No . . . NO! Not there! Please not in there!" Rapunzel tried to kick away, even to crawl along the floor as her long nails scratched against the polished wood, but Muffet's strong hands held her in place.

"You're not going anywhere, bitch. You're going to stay right here, and I am going to fuck your ass until it's as big as that rude mouth of yours!" Muffet took a handful of golden hair near Rapunzel's scalp, tugging on it harshly as she pressed into the princess's puckered pink asshole with all her might. The bitch was tight, but the cock was well lubed, and it began to slide in despite every muscle in Rapunzel's broken body trying pathetically to push back. As Muffet finally got the hilt of her new ivory cock to touch the stretched out rim of her opponent's anus Rapunzel began to sob, mostly out of denial to the pleasure she was feeling. Despite being locked in a tower her whole life, Rapunzel was a princess. She was not supposed to be used as a mop for cum and a toy for anal sex.

"Stop crying bitch," Muffet laughed, slapping Rapunzel's ass. "I can tell you love this." Muffet's wide hips began thrusting the dildo in and out of Rapunzel's tight hole, stretching her in places the princess had never wanted to be stretched, fucking her harder than even Spider had before. The sounds of hips slapping against ass cheeks filled the tower, along with the pathetic cries of Rapunzel as her mind began to crack. She was regressing, becoming sluttier and dirtier by the second as the pain fermented into a sort of sick pleasure. Her pink tongue wiggled out of her mouth and even began to lick the floor that was still damp with Muffet's cunt-honey. Not long after that Muffet noticed that Rapunzel was no longer resisting the ivory cock. In fact, it seemed as if she were pushing back, although Rapunzel's body was so weak that she could barely tell.

Muffet spanked the princess's ass a few more times, and then decided to end the stuck-up little whore. She reached under Rapunzel's legs, and penetrated her wet cunt with one, then two, then three, then four fingers, finally working her whole hand inside. Now the princess was getting fucked in both hole's and she was dripping like a rain cloud. Her face contorted in a sort of pain as she bit her lower lip, trying so hard to stop from yelling "Fuck yes! Fuck me harder!" but it was obvious to Muffet what the princess's slutty body wanted.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers