Fairy Tale Fuck Fights 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers

"You can cum now," Muffet huffed. "I know you want to. You know you want to. Anyone around for miles knows you want to. You're a desperate, needy little whore, and you need to get fucked. I don't think you even care where you get it either. You're leaking like a fucking waterspout. Stop pretending, you fucking sex-bag, and just cum! CUM!"

Muffet raised her free hand and slapped it across Rapunzel's ass so hard that the tower echoed with thunder. That was the crack that broke the floodgate. Rapenzel lifted her head off of the floor and screamed.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUUCK YYEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!"

Rapunzel's pussy exploded like a water-balloon and blue eyes rolled back into her skull as her mind shattered like a piece of glass. Any memory of her nobility and grace was blown away by the orgasm that rippled through her body, and she screamed out meaningless gibberish encouraging Muffet to fuck her harder. She couldn't even remember her name at this point, only that she was a sex-hungry little nymphomaniac, and she needed this curvy bitch to fuck her harder.

Muffet almost lost control of the shuddering Rapunzel, but she held on with all her strength and kept fucking the blonde whore, knowing that she was so close to winning. Muffet took a wide stance with her thick legs, arching back and picking Rapunzel's tall body off the floor, even as she continued to spasm. Muffet fucked Rapunzel in the standing position, summonsing up strength she didn't even realize she had, causing all of Rapunzel's limbs to flap about wildly and her back to arch painfully far backwards.

Rapunzel was shaking from a second and third orgasm, all of them overlapping so quickly that there was simply no distinguishing between them. Muffet enjoyed her own small climaxes as her body responded to all the thrusting, but she was still in control, whereas Rapunzel was far beyond saving.

Finally the princess's uncontrollable quaking began to subside, lessening into involuntary twitching, and Muffet breathed heavily in satisfaction. Rapunzel shuddering body feel to the floor, writhing there like a worm in the sun, as Muffet slowly unbuckled the ivory dildo from her plump ass. Her pussy was sore, and she winced in pain taking it off, but she still felt more amazing then she had in a long, long time.

"Thanks bitch," she said to the catatonic princess. "I really, really needed that. But what I don't need any more . . . is you." Muffet grabbed Rapunzel by her scalp once again, and dragged the mindless body over to the wall, probing up the blonde girl against it so that he head rested at the level of Muffet's ass. Muffet took a few seconds to squeeze the princess's firm tits, and admitted that they were very nice. Muffet turned, bent over, and presented her large behind to Rapunzel's face.

"Kiss my tuffet, princess," Rapunzel commanded.

Rapunzel obeyed, no longer possessing any will of her own. Her perfect pink lips wandered over the wide globes of Muffet's ass, kissing them with little smacks.

"Not like that, you stupid trash. Kiss my asshole. Use that little tongue of yours."

A small fragment of Rapunzel's mind was just conscious enough to register disgust. If she remembered any of this when she recovered the memory would humiliate her beyond belief, but for now she was a submissive, broken slut, and she obeyed. Her wet pink tongue weakly poked at the puckered hole of Muffet's big, juicy tuffet, but was unable to penetrate. She was too weak to give a proper rim-job.

Muffet shrugged her shoulders. "Good enough. Well, this is the end. Goodnight bitch." Muffet leaned forward, gaining distance and leverage between her wide ass and Rapunzel's defenseless head leaning against the wall. The princess's instinct that an intense amount of pain was coming her way shook her from her sex-zombified state just in time to realize what Muffet was doing, but not soon enough to stop it.

SLAM!!!

Muffet's ass flew into Rapunzel's face, slamming it against the wall like a boulder crushing an egg. Wooden panels shattered like twigs and Rapunzel's head was ass-punched through the wall, pushing the top half of her body along with it. It was a brutal knockout, and the last thing Rapunzel saw was Muffet's giant ass pulverizing her face.

Chapter 6. #####

Spider was disappointed that he couldn't find Little Miss Muffet anywhere in Tuffetville. He would have liked fucking that dumb bitch one last time. She was so desperate to please him, like most woman were, but at least she could take his cock down her throat without suffocating. On a scale of 1 to 10 he gave her a 6, which was the highest he gave to any slut in that little town. But it was time to leave those bitches behind, because he had found a beautiful blonde princess locked up in a tower all for himself, who was at least an 8, maybe even a 9 if he was being generous.

Spider fucked women differently when he knew it was going to be the last time. He didn't hold back. He just took his pleasure without concern for theirs, or even for their health. Muffet would have been a perfect little toy to break. He wanted to pop her juicy ass like a overripe piece of fruit, but instead he contented himself with the Mayor's wife and daughter Gisele, who he fucked right along with the young twins Linda and Lindsey. His fuckings were always hard and intense, but he might have overdone it this last time. Gisele and her mother had been fucked so hard that they basically forgot themselves, and started fucking each other in ways that Spider wouldn't have done to a suicidal whore. Linda and Lindsey had been sweet cherries to pop, but they were probably too petite for him in retrospect. Linda was very likely going to have a limp for the rest of her life, and Lindsey's voice would be a little deeper after the way he raped her throat.

That was all behind him now, as where the pitchforks and torches of the town's jilted men. The only thing that was in Spider's mind was the beautiful Rapunzel. Her perfect white skin, her golden blonde hair, her come-hither lips, and crystal blue eyes. Spider was going to enjoy spending the next several months converting her into a shameless, cheap whore before he'd abandon her at some brothel or slaver-market in return for some drinking money. That's what he did to the ones he liked.

As he came to the tower he saw that his loyal bitch had already lowered her long golden hair down for him to climb. She was probably delirious with lust for his big ebony cock.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your golden hair, so I can come up there and fuck your golden cunt," he laughed, bounding up with an already erect cock. But as he reached the balcony a sudden horror struck him. The hair was not attached to Rapunzel's head, but it was instead just tied to the balcony's railing like a rope. He looked inside, and saw that his slut's once perfect little home had been converted into a dark sex-dungeon. He wandered in, and the wind slammed the door shut behind him.

It was dark, damp, and stank of sex. There was a something writhing against the far wall, the body of a tall girl with perfect breasts. She was tied down with golden ropes around her hands, feet and neck. A ballgag in her mouth silenced her. This couldn't be Rapunzel, Spider thought. This bitch was shaved bald.

"Hello Spider. I've been looking for you."

He turned to see a wanton and lewd shape on the bed, a woman he barely recognized. She was shapely and glistening with sweat, her giant tits barely restrained by the leather straps of an evil looking dominatrix outfit. Her legs were spread and she was fingering her wet, gushing pussy, with a hungry look in her big brown eyes.

"Come close to my waterspout, Spider. I'm going to wash you out. I'm going to wash you out until I'M the one who gets bored of you, you fucking bitch!"

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers