Faith, Friendship, and Passion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

Power was restored and most of the snow was melted by the next morning. Schools were open and the community's life resumed. However, I had the good fortune of working from home. My office was in one of the few small areas of town that still didn't have power restored.

After the girls were off to school and Trisha was asleep after her evening shift at the hospital, I set up my laptop in the dining room and unrolled architectural drawings across the table. I was well into my work when I noticed Rebecca pull back into her driveway after dropping their kids off at their Christian school.

I glanced up to see her get out of her minivan then put my head down and recommitted myself to my work. Fifteen or twenty minutes later my cell phone rang. I saw on the caller ID that it was Rebecca and was suddenly struck with possible repercussions for my lecture to Jonathan yesterday.

I hesitantly answered the phone, "Good morning."

Rebecca responded abruptly, "I saw you are home. Jonathan is gone. I need you to come over here right now. The front door is unlocked."

"Ok. Be there in a minute."

Scenarios of horror flashed though my head. Did Jonathan leave her? Did he take out his anger on her? Did he do something to her? Was he crazy enough to physically hurt her?

I quickly slipped on a pair of shoes, threw on a jacket, and ran out the front door toward Rebecca's house. I paused for a moment to take a deep breath before heading up the steps to her front porch. After slowly exhaling, I climbed the steps and opened the front door. I called out, "Where are you? Are you ok?" as I stepped through the front door and slipped off my shoes.

Rebecca's distant voice answered, "I'm upstairs. Come up."

I quickly shed my jacket and followed the entry foyer staircase upstairs looking at country-kitschy Bible verse laden wall decorations as I went. My fears of Rebecca's safety were relieved when I reached the top of the stairs and saw Rebecca standing in the hallway wearing a very thin, very sheer, very short babydoll lingerie dress...and nothing else. She was an incredible sight. Her silky medium-brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and fully displayed the natural beauty of her petite facial features. The transparent material of the dress only served as an alluring veil to her naked body beneath. The thin lace shoulder straps lay delicately over her shoulders and held sheer lace in place over her slightly sagging, pear shaped B-cups. Her darker pink and hardened nipples were clearly visible and created little tents in the lace. A satin ribbon just under her breasts served as a high waistband from which the bottom half of the dress flowed. The flared, transparent bottom half of the dress ended in a thin lace hem just over the curves of her hips. It was so short that Rebecca's neatly trimmed pussy was clearly visible under the dress as I came up the stairs.

Rebecca padded slowly toward me in her bare feet. I stood there admiring her in silence for a few moments before saying, "You scared me. I thought something was wrong."

Rebecca closed the distance between us and as we embraced she said, "That's why I love you. You are always thinking about me and caring for me. Just like you were yesterday when you confronted Jonathan. Thank you."

"I'm sorr..." I started before Rebecca put a hand over my mouth to stop me. "We'll talk about that later. Right now I need you to make love to me. I need you inside me."

I took the hint and leaned forward to kiss her. Our lips met and set off an explosion of passion. Our open mouths frantically sought deeper and deeper kisses as our tongues intertwined. Rebecca's hands quickly found my belt and began unfastening the clasp in order to reach the button on the top of my dress pants. One of my hands pulled on her ponytail to angle her mouth upward toward mine. My other hand slid beneath the bottom hem of her dress and back upward to knead her milky soft breast.

Rebecca succeeded in unfastening my belt, top pants button and zipper. She then roughly tugged at my pants and boxers until my half-hard cock sprung free and slapped against her stomach. She gave my pants and boxers a couple more tugs until they dropped all the way to the floor. Rebecca then turned her attention to my cock. Her petite hands and thin fingers wrapped around it and began roughly tugging on it just like she had on my pants. I intuitively matched her forcefulness and pulled firmly on her ponytail with one hand while pulling on a nipple with the other.

This was a whole new experience for us. Our first carnal weekend together was slow, tender, and loving. This time we simply needed each other. The love and deep emotions developing between us over the past weeks had transformed into pure and urgent lust.

Our breathing became ragged as our tongues continued to explore each other's mouths. My hand under her babydoll dress gave her nipple one more twist before sliding down her stomach and between her legs. The soft stubble of her neatly trimmed pubic hair alerted my fingers that they had reached their destination. I stopped my hand's southward movement when I felt the stubble centered on the palm of my hand. My fingers then curled downward between Rebecca's thighs to cup her already swollen folds. My middle finger rested along the length of her crease and pushed firmly into her.

At that moment, Rebecca stopped kissing and held her still open mouth motionless as her body shuddered with a burgeoning orgasm. After a few seconds, juices of her excitement flowed generously into my hand and began dripping down the inside of her legs. After a short period of self-enjoyment, Rebecca renewed her attention to me and her paused hands continued stroking my now hard cock. Out of breath, she said, "Come here. I need this inside me."

She held on to my steely hard rod and guided me to a room at the end of the hallway. Strangely, I remember walking past more wall decorations and wondering to myself if everything in this house had a Bible verse on it. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against Scripture. I just could have gone without seeing it at the moment an incredibly beautiful woman was leading me by my cock toward the site of our coming fornication. I did my best to block it out.

Eventually, we passed through the doorway threshold at the end of the hallway and I realized Rebecca was taking me into her and Jonathan's bedroom. Also filled with tacky Scripture covered decorations. However, the surroundings quickly faded away when Rebecca let go of my cock and my eyes followed her swaying heart shaped ass as she walked toward the tall king size bed.

I quickly unbuttoned and shed my shirt as she walked away from me. Rebecca stopped when she reached the bed but didn't climb on the bed or turn to face me. Between Rebecca's petite stature and the very tall bed, the mattress top was about the same height as her waist. She simply pressed the front of her thighs against the side of the mattress and then folded her upper body down onto the bed. In doing so, the short babydoll dress pulled up to completely expose her beautiful backside.

Rebecca looked back toward me with her one cheek pressed against the mattress. "I've always dreamt of using this tall bed like this. Take me!"

Now completely nude, I took a step toward her and gazed at Rebecca's toned legs and motherly hips as I walked. She spread her legs slightly and revealed her swollen outer lips opening like petals of a flower. They were covered with her moisture that glistened as drips trailed down her inner thighs. It amazed me how easily she had an orgasm from just a little kissing and groping. What was Jonathan doing, or not doing, that she had gone all those married years without ever having one?

I stood behind her and placed my hands on the sides of her hips. I nestled the length of my cock against the crack of her ass and leaned against her. Rebecca let out an audible moan of anticipation as I pulled her hips back into me. I let go of her hips and leaned back. As I retreated, the tip of my cock slid down her ass cheeks leaving a trail of pre-cum as it inched downward toward her pussy.

I put my left hand on the small of her back and used my right hand to rub my now purple and swollen head up and down her slick opening. Once I was seated at her entrance, I moved my right hand up and grasped the sides of her thin waist with both hands. I pushed her waist down into the mattress as I pushed forward with my hips. The feeling of entering her once again was incredible.

Rebecca's body was stimulated and ready for me. My swollen head parted her inner lips and entered her tunnel. The wetness and warmth that enveloped me was nearly enough to put me over the edge. The experience was too much for Rebecca. A second small orgasm began to roll through her body as I pushed into her. She grasped the duvet with her hands, let out small squeals of pleasure, and attempted to arch her back as I held her waist down. Her orgasm intensified as I continued pushing into her from behind. She shook in small spasms and her sweet, musky smell began to permeate the air.

With the product of her orgasm, she was wet enough that I could continue pushing my length into her without using multiple strokes. Her tunnel gripped my cock firmly but the plentiful lubrication allowed her to receive my persistent push. I sustained my pressure until I could feel myself bottoming out inside her. I then pulled back and began an urgent stroking rhythm that kept Rebecca yelping in pleasure.

Her calls only served as encouragement and I began roughly pounding in and out of her with the full length of my shaft. Each time I bottomed out inside her, the force of the motion caused her supple ass to jiggle and my swinging balls to slap audibly against her clit. Those erotic sights, sounds, and smells will forever by etched in my memory.

Once I established a good rhythm, I released my hold on her thin waist and reached forward to grab her ponytail. I used it to pull her upper body up off the bed toward me. Rebecca intuitively stripped the babydoll off over her head and my hands reached around to hold her breasts as I continued to pound into her.

After a couple minutes, I paused and motioned for Rebecca to climb up on the bed. She did and took up a position on all fours. She clearly liked it from behind!

I followed her up onto the bed and plunged my cock back into her pussy. Now that she was on all fours with her babydoll removed, Rebecca's hanging breasts swayed violently with our motions. I reached beneath her and roughly squeezed them up against her chest for a moment. Before releasing them, I took her nipples between my fingers and pulled on them firmly to which Rebecca let out a squeal of pleasure.

I continued pounding her roughly and moved my hands up to pull her hips into me with each stroke. This repeated for several minutes until I felt an approaching orgasm of my own. In an effort to last longer, I stopped my pounding and held motionless inside Rebecca's warm tunnel. Luckily, a brief second of stillness was enough to reset my building climax because Rebecca wasn't willing to accept my need to pause. Instead, she became the aggressor and roughly pushed backward to impale herself on my rod over and over again until her body began to convulse with an orgasm more intense than those that came before. She collapsed face down on the bed and released cries of pleasure into the mattress. I resumed roughly hammering into her in an effort to lengthen her orgasm.

I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting against my cock as her orgasm grew. The feeling was too much and I could feel my own orgasm building deep inside my balls. It only took a few more strokes before I joined Rebecca in the pleasure of release. I felt my first pressurized jet of cum racing up my shaft and splashing against the back walls of her pussy. Rebecca felt it too and her pussy intuitively responded by rhythmically milking my cock with each stroke. I repeatedly deposited load after load of cum deep inside her before collapsing on top of her. I then rolled off of her onto my side and we both lay there trying to catch our breath.

After a few minutes, Rebecca spoke while looking up at the ceiling, "That was incredible. I feel so wanted and desired when you take me like that."

"You are definitely wanted and desired. I don't think you understand how unbelievably beautiful and sexy you are."

Rebecca's eyes began to water. "No one has ever said that to me."

I kissed her forehead and she said, "I love you, Brad."

"I love you too."

We both rolled onto our sides to face each other and began softly kissing. I reached up and held her cheek in my palm as our kissing moved from soft pecks to more solid kisses. We kissed lovingly for several minutes and looked into each other's eyes the way new lovers do. Then I started to move downward and left a slow trail of wet kisses down Rebecca's neck and onto her collarbone. As I did, Rebecca moved her top leg forward and began rubbing her thigh against my now flaccid penis. It was a thrill to feel her toned muscles and soft skin moving against my cock and balls. Within a few moments, I could feel blood starting to return to that region.

My kisses paused on her collarbones for just a moment then followed the gentle valley between them downward. I moved my hands up to cover her breasts while my mouth moved toward them. Her hard nipples pressed into my palms were an incredible contrast to the milky soft masses of her breasts that flowed easily to conform to the manipulations of my hands.

When my face drew closer, I cupped the underside of her breast and lifted it to present the upward pointing nipple to my mouth. I kissed in a circle around her dark pink areola before pressing my tongue firmly on top of its erect center. Rebecca's nipples were about twice the width and length of a pencil eraser but seemed much larger when judging with my tongue. I alternated between kissing her nipple and swirling my tongue around it.

Rebecca began breathing heavier and the stroking of her thigh on my inflating cock became more firm and purposeful. I responded by strongly sucking her nipple into my mouth and pressing it between the roof of my mouth and my tongue.

Rebecca only let me enjoy suckling her breasts for a couple minutes before pushing me away onto my back. She then swung her leg over me followed quickly by her torso. This resulted in her straddling me with my cock trapped between my stomach and her dripping pussy. She put her hands palms down on my chest and started grinding her opening up and down the length of my cock as it lay on my stomach. It was visual overload for me. If I looked up, I saw an expression of pleasured ecstasy on Rebecca's face as she gasped for breath. If I looked in the middle, her breasts were swinging vigorously with her repetitive motions. If I looked down, I could see her swollen outer lips parted on either side of my cock as she moved back and forth on its length. They pulled and stretched with her movements and left a glistening coating of her juices on my shaft.

After a few moments, I could feel Rebecca's fingers curling against my chest and the pace of her grinding hips increased. She pushed on my chest and arched her head backward as a small orgasm overtook her. I put my hands on her hips and held her against me as her body went through a series of mild convulsions.

When Rebecca came back down to earth, she immediately shifted her hips back and reached down to wrap her hand around my juice-covered shaft. She gave it a couple quick tugs as if to make sure I was completely hard. Apparently satisfied, she pointed it straight upward and rose to squat on the balls of her feet. She positioned her opening over my tip and then plunged downward with all her weight. The result was completely impaling herself with my cock in one fluid motion.

Using the spring of the bed to her advantage, she bounced up and down on the length of my shaft. At the top of her rhythm, I could feel my head nearly escape from her warm tunnel. At the bottom of her stroke, I could feel her soaked outer lips pressed against my pubic bone at the base of my cock.

After a few minutes, Rebecca's legs tired and she dropped from the balls of her feet onto her knees. I raised my arms up to the sides of her torso and pulled her down to lay on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and our mouths and tongues intertwined in passion. I could feel her soft breasts flattened between us and her hard nipples drilling into my chest. I held her upper body firmly in place and began slowly rocking my hips to repeatedly move a couple inches back and forth inside her. With each stroke, Rebecca moaned into my mouth as we kissed. I took that as encouragement and began thrusting more forcefully with each stroke. We stopped kissing and her open mouth merely covered mine. Her moans were replaced with short yelps of pleasure as I buried my cock into her with each thrust. I could feel a combination of her lubrication and my pre-cum coating my rod and running in trails down over my hanging balls.

Soon, Rebecca felt urgency and released herself from my embrace. She raised onto her knees and began furiously bouncing up and down on my rod. Soon, I saw the look of an impending orgasm on her face. Her eyes were closed, mouth open sucking in gasps of air, and head arched backward again. Within a couple more motions, the walls of her vagina started to contract and her entire body began shaking uncontrollably while she continued to bounce. I quickly felt my balls tightening and the coming rush of my own orgasm. Rebecca was rapidly becoming more unrestrained in her passion and she let out a call of pleasure with each injection of my cum into her womb.

Our cycle of vocalized releases continued for six or eight bursts of cum and another three or five humps after I had run dry. Rebecca's body collapsed down onto my chest and lay there as we both attempted to catch our breath. After a few minutes, I had shrunk enough that my member slipped out of her pussy and was followed by a steady flow of our lubrication and cum.

Rebecca gave me a couple quick kisses and said, "Don't move. I'll be right back."

She lifted herself off me and cupped a hand under her pussy as she climbed off the bed. I let out an audible chuckle as she waddled toward the master bathroom with her hand cupped between her legs. Rebecca giggled and said, "I guess I didn't have everything planned as well as I thought I did. I have some laundry and cleaning to do now!"

Rebecca spent a minute in the bathroom, presumably cleaning herself up a little, and then returned nude with a wet washcloth. She adoringly wiped my cock, balls, and inner thighs clean of our love fluids and then teasingly pushed me out of the way to wipe the worst of it off the bed duvet.

I broke the carefree mood of the morning by asking, "Is Jonathan coming home?"

She looked at the clock and said, "In about an hour. You should get home before Trisha wakes up and I should get things in the laundry before he gets here."

"You might want to light a couple candles too. It smells like sex in here!" I laughed.

"Ha, he wouldn't know what this smell is. We've never had passionate enough sex to create it."

I started to gather clothes from the bedroom and hallway. I was turning sleeves and pant legs right side out when I decided I needed to apologize for my behavior the day before. "Rebecca, I was out of line for confronting Jonathan yesterday. I may have opinions about his religion and how he acts but it's not my place to but into your relationship. I'm sorry and I hope it didn't cause repercussions for you."

I slipped on my boxers as Rebecca sat on the corner of the bed for a brief moment before speaking. I pushed my arms through the sleeves of my dress shirt and was fastening buttons when she said, "Don't be sorry. He's been a Pharisaical jerk for years and deserved it. I've always thought about how I would call him out on it but have never been strong enough to do it. Actually, the speech I've rehearsed in my head a thousand times is a lot like what you said."