Faith, Friendship, and Passion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I hope what I did doesn't cause you problems." I said as I bent over to pick up my pants.

Rebecca stood up and walked toward me as she said, "I guess I'll find out in coming days but it might have actually done some good. He was pretty quiet and reflective last night."

She had reached me by the time she finished those two sentences. She took my pants from my hands and let them drop to the floor. She pressed her naked body against me, wrapped her arms around my torso, and buried her face in my chest.

After a minute, Rebecca turned her head enough to say, "I love that you did that. I love that you care about me enough to do that."

Before I could say anything in response, her embrace slid down my body until she was on her knees before me. She reached her hand in the front opening of my boxers and pulled out my soft penis.

Rebecca looked up at me and said, "I love you, Brad." before fully sucking my limp member into her mouth. She held it in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the soft head and shaft. Her hand slid under the leg of my boxer shorts to find my low-hanging balls. She massaged them between her fingers and then gently ran the tips of her fingernails beneath my sack.

Although I didn't think it possible after our repeated sex that morning, my cock was quickly expanding from her stimulation. Soon, I was hard enough that Rebecca began bobbing her head on my cock. She applied some suction each time she pulled backwards which served to stretch the last bits of elasticity out of my member. With each stroke, she was able to contain less and less of it in her warm mouth.

Once she was satisfied that I was rock hard, Rebecca put her hands on the back of my thighs and began pulling me into each of her head bobs. After every few shallow strokes where the underside of my cock glided on her tongue, she pushed her tongue to the bottom of her mouth and attempted to take me a little deeper. Eventually, she took me deep enough that she gagged herself and I could feel her mouth vibrate with the instinctive reaction.

I put my hands on the back of her head, not to force her to go deeper, but just because I wanted to feel her hair and movements in my hands. Rebecca began moving with more urgency. She didn't move any faster but increased the amount of suction she applied and pushed me more firmly into the back of her mouth when she took me deeply. We were both amateurs when it came to giving and receiving oral but it felt glorious to me. Whatever her skill level, it felt great.

She put me over the edge when she took my cock deep and held it there while she pulled downward on my ball sack. I cried out my warning, "I'm cumming!" Rebecca kept downward pressure on my ball sack, backed off my shaft a little, and began sucking strongly on my head.

I attempted to hold back for a second then gave up and released violently. Although I didn't have a lot of volume left, it still erupted with tremendous force into Rebecca's throat as I bucked my hips. After my rearing slowed, she pulled off my cock and swallowed my seed. She then licked the last few drops off my raging purple head and swallowed again before saying, "You can return the favor next time. You better go."

********

Final Chapter 3 to come if everyone is enjoying the series....