Faith, Hope, Charity, and Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Lisette had no objections to that because she had gotten on bad terms with her mother and quit her job at the printing business. Her mother had gotten furious when Lisette had claimed her remaining salary, refused to pay her anything and went totally mad when Lisette sued her. Lisette won the case and the enforcement service succeeded in getting her money two weeks before the printing company went bankrupt. The bank had objections but Niclas had fixed her a good lawyer who persuaded the bank to withdraw their claims.

Tommy's visit to my house to celebrate his romance with Lisette lasted only a short, intensive and, at the beginning of it, pleasant time which soon turned into a terrible nightmare for him. After I had found him in my bed and he went away naked from my house in his Volvo, he was caught by the traffic police who had a control for drunk drivers on their way home from parties. Lisette and he had celebrated the happy ending to their love story with a good dinner with my best Rioja wine and Cognac. He was taken, naked, to the police station for a blood sample. One of Lisette's friends told me later that she had heard rumors that he got heavy fines and lost his driver's license for two years. His wife did what she had promised. She came home, dumped him and filed for divorce. Nowadays she works for the UN in Geneva, Switzerland, where she lives together with an Italian colleague whom she met during her UN job in Kosovo.

Tommy tried to solve his personal problems with "Dr. Booze" which forced him to take a timeout from his job. A good fuck doesn't always lead to good luck. He never met Lisette again and refused to take any of her many calls during her desperate efforts to talk with him. Before he got into her panties, he had made her promises about taking care of her if she got problems in her marriage. Now she found out the cruel truth: That all his talk had been only mumbo jumbo and she had been naïve enough to believe everything he told her. And she had finally realized what a tragic character he really was and gave up on her efforts and hopes of a happy future with him. The extra money from the printing business gave her a chance to buy an apartment in a nice area and she had no problems finding a new job. Though we are co-operating very well over the kid, we never talk about anything personal. Lisette is a very handsome woman and not a bad choice now that she is free of her mother's influence, so I'm a bit confused about why she is not dating yet.

Lottie and I married immediately after my divorce was final. We sold both our old houses and bought one together. She is pregnant now and I think that these days we are a pretty average family of our time with three kids, all of them with a different pair of parents. We don't care about that because we are a happy family.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers