All Comments on 'Faith, Hope, Charity, and Cheating'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

I've enjoyed all of your stories. I look forward to reading more.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
KUDO's Author Your Best (so far)

I'm proud of you and your growing as an author - especially for your theme of marital consequence and the ways you met out justice fairly due to the circumstance encountered.

You are appreciated and more is hoped for at your convenience - With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

what more can i say. Great job. I always like when there are consequences for a cheating wife whore. Call me vindictive but i like it even better when the husband takes his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
pretty good

no wimp husband, no joyful cuck.

no weird drugs, no blackmail.

there WAS a stupid wife, but not beyond normal belief. and stupid parents are believeable, barely.

good job.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
two

thumbs up, excellent story, but!!!! The one problem I have with it, there are not enough of them. At least about one a week would be perfect. Keep up the good work. A fan always.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story as always. They keep getting better.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Winterfrog's best so far

This is Winterfrog's best effort to date. His sly little observations about life thrown randomly into the mix of his cheating wife story made this one a real gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too long and drawn out

Much too long, redundant and drawn out. I applaud you for having finally gotten an editor, now you need to find a GOOD one.

The WandererThe Wandererover 18 years ago
Oh! Shit the arsewholes must have they're say.

I think everyone who reads and enjoys Winterfrog's stories, know he is not writing in his first language. I’d like some of these Pratt’s to write they’re criticisms in one of the Nordic languages. Anyone will do!

Of course the way he writes is a reflection of the translation into English and looks to the dumbos like bad English. Well, to me I’m reading a story about Scandinavians who are talking in English. They’re phrasing is going to be different and without those differences these stories would not read as well.

Americans’, Indians’ and even Australians’ all write English differently to how the English write it. It’s those differences that make life entertaining.

GP’s can’t you please take a nice long walk of the shortest pier you can find. I could suggest a few but you wouldn’t you the slightest idea where to find them. You’ve obviously not travelled the world.

Another great story Winterfrog you always entertain. And you are on my “Oh Bugger” list. Author’s on that list, know what I’m talking about.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years ago
Good Story!

I liked the story, I believe you put a lot of time in it. Seemed a bit long. Wish it had been in at least 2 parts. It would have left something for readers to come back to. But all in all a good read.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thanks for taking your time to write this story

you have been a good and solid writer,keep the good work up.love your stories and how people live in other countries.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
It was a great story!

Thanks for always having a strong husband figure instead of the wimps that are normally portrayed on this site. Too many authors would have had their husbands become sexually excited when they discovered their spouse infidelities. I am glad that your stories are more based on what would happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Good Job

Always a realistic look at actions and consequences. Ignore the criticisms about your translation in English. Hell, I'm a Mississippi redneck and I have no trouble with understanding and enjoying your stories. You'd fit in just fine in our "neck of the woods". Thanks for sharing this great story.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Very good story

I agree with thebullet that this is your best so far. Thanks for posting it all in one go and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you

The story was believable and was written well, again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tak för dig bra story

As I am a german who lived in Finland for some years I really like your "so much closer to live"-stories from Sweden, where people are more real as there is a troll in every human being. So please, keep on writing...

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Nice to see you are back

I was looking forward to a new story and this one was good . Thanks

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. It is not only one of romance, but is highly erotica as well, and displays a natural route to pregnancy and interpersonal nudity with coordinated efforts to satisfy urges between consenting adults yet protect children's eyes. I would hope that you continue to write fine stories such as this one is. And altho some have complained about your editing, as an author myself I have seen very few examples of bad language usage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Great Read!

You are one of my favorite authors on this site because your stories reflect realistic human interactions. I do not understand those cuckold stories where successful men or women tolerate or even encourage dishonorable behavior. I am not talking about fuck buddy relationships where tow persons are together for reasons other than true love. So once the author place one of the characters in a position where he or she express undying love for that partner and that other person cheats -why stick around?

Once again thank you for the erotic and realistic story!

SleeplessinMD

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for taking the time and effort to pen this engaging tale. I know that effort is compounded be the fact that English is not your primary language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the long wait pays...

feels great to read another realistic story from one of my favorite authors. thanks and waiting for more similar plots in the future...where men are real responsible, strong yet gentle, caring and loving husbands.

Kudos! With high regards.

benhur726

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
A Great Story

I applaud your continued advance as one of the best authors on this site. I also appreciate your using an editor although the editor did not seem to take care of everything.

Please keep it up. Thanks.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
I really enjoy reading your stories

Basically I like the way you have your cheated on partners behave in a civilized manner, only losing their temper under the most extreme duress. Taking the legal way to divorce may not satisfy the blood and guts readers, but it is the best way we humans have yet devised. It may cost the male partner more and be emotionally unsatisfying, but at least following the law doesn't usually leave bodies lying around in the aftermath.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Well done!

Excellent story, Winterfrog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where is forgiveness in your scheme of things?

It's a well written story. But more interesting to me are the underlying ideas of the story.

A cuckolded husband with a guilt-free happily-ever-after waiting around the corner is hardly a realistic occurence.

There is power in forgiveness. Good things come from it. Urges toward non-monogomy are pretty damn common.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
I liked it and disagree with the poster below

I disagree with the poster below who wrote:

"There is power in forgiveness. Good things come from it. Urges toward non-monogomy are pretty damn common."

Ok, I have to ask this question, where do you get that part from? Almost all of the worlds marriage ceremonies have variation of this part in them:

"Forsake all others"

I've yet to see that as an optional piece of any wedding. If the world was moving towards "non-monogomy" as you say, why have it added or expected. Why would cheating be grounds for divorce if monogomy wasn't expected? Kinda curious why you say that.

Second, the other reason why I disagree with you is that, while Winterfrog is one of my favorite authors, but that poster totally missed the point. Everything he wanted to see in his comment was already in the story.

Namely the main character (husband) already "knew" the wife was cheating on him. But was willing to forgive her if she quit cheating and stopped rubbing his nose in it.

-He knew it was going to happen when he found out the mother in-law had a bet going that she could get them divorced before the son was school aged.

-He tried to do more around the house and take her out so she would quit cheating or putting herself in a postion to cheat on him.

-He knew she was cheating when he called his wife, asked to speak to his son, and his son told him her new boyfriend was on the trip with them he could go on.

-He knew she was cheating when the son told him that grandma and him were sleeping in one room and his wife was sleeping with her married boyfriend in the other.

-He even told her that he wanted her to spend time with him and not grace him with just "One day" she could spare while giving the rest of her time to her new boyfriend.

-He even saw the tape of his wife offering to do special stuff for her boyfriend that would remain "Just their's" while promising to denying the same thing to her husband so that it would be their very special item together.

My god what more do you want in the way of a husband offering some form of blanket forgiveness? I can't say that I would have even gone "That" far if it was me.

What would you have him do, hold the boyfriends clothes and roll the condoms on the boyfriend so as to cut down on the time the boyfriend has to spend with his wife? Maybe he should brought them breakfast in bed while begging the wife to please choose him over the guy who just "Sexed her up" the night before.

I personally thought it was interesting the way he explained why the husbands first fiance' marraige broke up. Because she married someone that she didn't know because she was hurt and the marriage fell apart. It didn't make it a ready made person waiting in the wings because she had already been divorced and living there before his marriage hit the rocks, he just happened to find out after he made up his mind.

To that poster, are you even sure you read the story, and didn't skim over it?

I mean the points you suggested as not being developed were actually there and developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the Better, Yes

as some "red neck" down in Texas said, idioms notwithstanding, this is one of the better stories of late in a Literoticaland pervaded by no more than, 1-2 page masturbatory pieces,,,

this story attempted to deal with marriage, infedility, and love (and consequences, yes)

some readers didn't like it that the wife ultimately ended up having to lie down in a bed she's willingly made; but it's not from lack of trying from her rockdrilling husband (to see that she did not end up where she did);

but the husband's needs and wants, too, must be taken into account. after all he tried, he knew it's time to move on, even if the wife belatedly confessed with oceans of tears ("a litany of,,," as the husband said);

he did not ende up hating her; only felt sorry that she was determined, with her mother's help, to destroy their marriage after he's come to love her deeply (even though neither loved each other when they married, due to the accidental pregnancy).

he even wished her good luck, knowing she's a very "handsome woman" and she should have no trouble finding a man. of course, she would more likely end up with some "Tommy" guy than a decent guy like the former husband, the rockdriller who's made good money from his "insider" tradings! lol

that she's not dating, well, can't do much there, can he?, as there's no chance that she'd ever get him back, when he's now married to his first love and they had started a family already,,,

excellent story. thank you, author,,,,

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

very well done nice story

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Your best so far.......

and you stuck to your theme this time!! Very well done, I especially like your nordic style and that unique flavour your part of the world brings to your stories. What delights me particularly is that given you're writing in a foreign tongue and editing with a proof reader, you allow your accent to come through. I enjoyed those comments from the Wanderer, take them to heart, you two are both excellent contributors to this forum.

The story line you've used, although true and tested always has that little twist, like a farmer knows his flock, you do know this particular scenario so well I'm sure you've lived it! The variations on that theme, seem endless the way you thread these storylines. That it was longer than prior work and completed in one offering is also a credit to your maturing writing. The minimised gramatical and character ID mistakes is truly a credit to you and your proofreader(vastiesmith are you listening???).

Thank you and looking forward to your next effort. SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Definitely a first rate story!

Congratulations on a really great story. I read stories on this site for the same reason I rean any story, for their entertainment value. And this was one of the most entertaining stories I have read.

It was not too long! I would have been quite satisfied to see a few more pages... but I will be satisfied with another submission from you soon. The "once a week" suggestion sounds great!

The editing makes it more readable, but I never had any problems (or complaints!). You have been one of my favorites from the get go (I'm not sure how that translates to Swedish). For me your stories have always been readable and very imaginative.

I wish there would be more authors from other cultures. Your stories give us a slice of life from your country. I get a real feel for what it would be like to live in a small town in Sweden (even as a plumber!).

Keep it up and know that your stories ARE appreciated!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
A very good story

But I am always a little down when there isn't a happy ending.

He might be happy but she isn't. Too bad she got completely carried away!

SpykkeSpykkeover 17 years ago
Outstanding

For an author whose first language isn't English this is excellent work. Bravo.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Very well done

Tommy was another wolf that sheeps clothing but Lisette wanted to much Hubby did some sneaky stuff when he had the prenup changed after the motherinlaw made in her likeing Lisette came out real good afterwards Winterfrog i really liked reading your story i loved the cameras and motion sensors you put in the house keep wwriting the same kind of stories as this one.

pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A real romantic

Ok, guys are not always romantic, but the guys wife should have dumped him. She had no right to cheat, but come on...

This guy has all the appeal of Archie Bunker. "She was OK in many ways". I'll bet he gives out compliments like "you don't sweat much for a fat girl".

Where in the story does this guy say he loved her. She loved him; at least at first, but he never indicated that he was in love.

Sounds like this guy just wanted a companion to have around to have sex with that would be faithful like a pet. He should buy a sheep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well he married a person of low mental ablity

with a mother of no morals or ethics. The fruit seldom falls far from the tree. She is a round heal slut he knew from picking he cherry. I really have no idea why he would even consider letting his wife work for her mother much less spend every weekend there. Divorce would have gone down then. But once he knew she was fucking the guy to let his kid go back knowing that his son knew suffers on almost as much child abuse as she was shoving onto the kid. A total slut and an unfit mother, with a father that smacked of very little commen sense. Always throw out the trash, she was trash, so was her mother, get rid of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Plot & Ending

Good, but sad. --- Thor

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!

Winterfrog, you are one of the best writers of this particular genre ... and this one could possibly be your best story yet. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Winterfrog!

I always enjoy Winterfrog stories...thanks!

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Fine Consequences Story

Really good strong lines. He was the local "bad" boy who did not cheat on his fiance or his wife. When he got a gal pregnant offered to marry her. Certainly not to get rich. But mother-in-law required pre-nuptial and then makes bets that her daughters marraige will not last five years! The gal was a virgin when she cheated on her fiance and then later cheated on her husband... If he had not filmed it she would have insisted that she never fucked Tom. The contrast with the "bad" boy is heavy. The women in Winterfrog's story do not have a heart!

But I like his stories! One thing that is fascinating in the Swedish culture is lawyerless divorce. I suppose that this would never catch on in the USA.... Too many lawyers in the legislatures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A good story.

At least in most states in the USA, I don't believe evidence of sex matters. Everyone has evidence and the courts are not interested. Certainly not in no fault divorce states.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best!

I agree that it is your best so far. And face it readers...where there is deliberate, planned cheating, there is not a whole lot of love, and there is no respect at all! The only love Lisette felt was when she was losing her once-secure family life and home... That was what the husband was warning her about. He already knew he had lost her love when she started spending more time at her Mother's house than with him. Forgiveness is for keeping the home-life together, not for restoring lost love and respect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a pathetic atemt at story,

Exascerbated by poor diction of "svinglish!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mother-in-law was a real...

piece of work, holy cow what a 'B'

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

well done, good ending keep me engrossed. Ps_ That previous opinon was pathetic, he cannot even spell.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great story

The negative comments are from anonymous crack heads

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
V.Good Work

Once again I'm proud you read you work. Forget the morons who

bad mouth your stuff. You are definitly on the right path.

Thanks Again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a crap of a hardly comprehensible shit "story" !!

So called "author" should consider writing for an asylum inmates.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Well done

A nice read that was interesting and fast paced.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a load of mindless incomprehensible stupid drivel !!

Badly written and no editing. Why bother to write when you cannot????

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
good story

im glad grandma finally got some of what was coming to her at the end of the story. kinda wish she would have gotten more but a week in the hospital has to be pretty bad. lol

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Everybody has already covered the good points of the story. Enough said... Who cares about the negative commenters that insult every story they read unless it conforms to what they want. I am glad the he got the real love of his life, Lottie, back. Even though she had not showed love or respect for him when she did not insist on his going to that wedding. She paid for her disrespect in 3 ways as she said. I am glad that original lovers reconciled. I am surprised somebody didn't pick on that!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Excellent! I rated it 4****.

I would have rated it 5***** if it were not for the following stupid statement: Then I took my chainsaw and cut our almost new and very expensive marital bed to small pieces, which I then threw in a pile by the driveway.

Except in war to prevent the enemy for having it, only a fool would destroy something of value. That action is exactly like throwing away money because the bed could have been sold for or, if you are charitable, give it to some poor family that needs it. Naturally a fool might get angry and burn the “Mono Lisa” if he had possession of it and it appears the author has that type of foolish mentality. The only difference is the degree of foolishness and, in my opinion, the author does not go to that degree and would not get angry and burn the Mono Lisa.

Regardless, and in spite of the one foolish statement that is not too unlike burning the Mono Lisa, the author has written an excellent story.

Regarding the following: Nobody can explain why, usually, pretty women are attracted to bad boys. Obviously, it has always been this way, because there is an old saying, "It is the naughty boys that sleep with the beautiful girls."

Beautiful girls are not necessarily inclined to sleep with naughty boys nor are they more likely to be attracted to criminals. However, there is an element of “bad boy” attraction in that girls like excitement. Logically it makes sense and is not difficult to understand. Girls are attracted to good looking guys that are stronger (bigger) and smarter. They are the winners in fights, sports, or whatever. Therefore, they get away with things that give them the bad boy reputation that average boys are punished for. For examples, studies show that teachers show favoritism to better looking students and reward them with higher grades. That was not intentional and the teachers were surprised and showed remorse when their favoritism was demonstrated.

Perhaps even more the reason for girls favoring bad boys is the bad boys are the very good looking stronger and smarter guys. That is, girls are easy for them and as a result they place a low value on girls since they are so easy to obtain. As a result, they are bad boys because they don’t treat girls nice. It is not that they are mean; it is just the fact they don’t have to treat them nice. The so called good guys are not good looking and find it difficult to attract girls. Therefore, they place a much higher value on any relationship with a girl.

Like this one pretty girl said, “I know he has mistreated every other girl but he will be different with me. And, I don’t want the other guys anyway.” The fact is, when girls say they want a nice guy, what they really mean is they want a good looking hot guy that will treat them like the less attractive guys do.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Silly, feebleminded, incomprehensible. 1* !!!

Disconnected and very difficult to read,with virtually ongoing translation of every sentence into make sense English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic has shit for brains

WF rules! Again a damn pussy hound gets kicked in the cajones - all is right in the the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic has shit for brains

WF rules! Again a damn pussy hound gets kicked in the cajones - all is right in the the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic has shit for brains

WF rules! Again a damn pussy hound gets kicked in the cajones - all is right in the the world

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW DO YOU MISS WHAT YOU DONT KNOW

ignorance is no excuse but stupidity runs rampart, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Roscovich o

Roscovich gives fellow idiots a bad name. Winterfrog's charm is the use of somewhat nonstandard english. It is easy to read if you were able to pass seventh grade.

I love winter frog and jake who's stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well,it never cease to amaze me the stupidity of some writers and some commenter s.

This diatribe I attempted to read may as well be in Chinese. And some cretins actually attempt to read this?? If writer don't have any skill in any language than don't show your ignorance to the public. Deserved "1" !!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
To the last commenter:

If you are going to write such an attack, you might want to check your own English. The pot calling the kettle black and all. Diatribe means a bitter and forceful attack. That's what you've written, not what the author has written. You then write the sentence, "If writer don't have any skill in any language than don't show your ignorance to the public."

It should read, "If a writer doesn't have any skill in a language then he shouldn't show his ignorance to the public. Your sentence of 17 words contains 5 major errors:

1. In English we use articles. You have to write "a writer" or "the writer".

2. It's "writer doesn't" not "writer don't."

3. It should read "a language" not "any language". Any would imply no language at all. One would assume the author is proficient in his own language.

4. It's an if-then clause. Not an if-than clause. You confuse than with then.

5. You switch person in the middle of a dependent clause. If you start with "writer" you must refer to him in the 3rd person in the main part of the clause. This requires a "he" rather than a "you".

The advice you offer though is apt. You just should have taken it yourself. Is your comment tongue-in-cheek? Were you trying to be funny? Your comment seems a little harsh for humor. Personally, though I think the author should use an editor, I rather admire his attempt to write a story in a foreign language. Grammar mistakes aside, I liked his story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
A Study in Measured Retribution !

I can only echo the compliments preceding this comment. Great Read ! The narrator starts out as a rogue but methodically makes himself over into a independent, prosperous tradesman, caring father & husband.

Alas, his wife who married under duress didn't follow his example & crosses the line. I appreciated the decisive build up of counter measures to exorcize the woman that took him for granted.

The fact that she was still the mother of his child, no matter what, was accounted for. She was punished in a material sense for the infidelity but not left bereft. Exquisitely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slamdog, you pompous asshole,do you have to show your idiocy on public?

You must be one of those Brit cretins whom plague this here site. The story is worth 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just one question.....

You can get arrested in Norway for rudeness?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the anonymous diatribe on bad English 2/3/12

Yes the English is not perfect but its a damn site better than I could attempt in any Scandinavian dialect.

Understand that English is not the authors primary language but he wants to share with us mono linguistic simpletons and go into it with that knowledge and maybe you won't be such an a hole.

Get a life or piss off

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

i have learned to love the english - it is part of the charm of this author. it makes his stories unique, although at first i was not smart enough to realize it.

leroykatleroykatover 11 years ago
nice story

This is one of the stories I've enjoyed on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved The Story

I really enjoyed the story. I admire the author's ability to write in a language not his native tounge. As a career serviceman who spent over 10 years in Europe I am very familiar with the different languages spoken there. What most English speaking people don't understand is that most European Languages have an entirely different stucture than English with a lot of different tenses and meanings. For example the German language often reverses the subject and verb and both have gender as well as tense. Far more complex than English. So those of you who worry about the sentence structue or occassional shift in subject-verb agreement try this, try writing something in another language and see how well you do. Winterfrog, I enjoy your work and admire your skills. Please continue the good work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice

Hard to believe how much an insufferable bitch the mother was and it's nice she got what was coming to her in the end. As far as the cheating whore skank slut cunt wife she was stupid and in the end was alone. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well done!

Winterfrog, you are a wonder. Your stories have great plotting and great resolutions. Your idiomatic english is much better too. This one is one of the greats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fingers crossed

With a little luck Winterfrog may finish this year 2013 with one of his great stories

sure is something to keep one fingers crossed for in hope

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Better a fictional toad nom de plume then real life troll

See previous comment. I would say more, but must attend to life. Its a very good story though. In fact probably in my fav top 50 for LW.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TRUST, VERIFY AND PUT IN CAMERAS

get the evidence and move on. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course you're a good writer

but sometimes I wonder if English is a second language .. from the terminologies and phrasings.. use of words.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Sad....

The guy in this story is ridiculous any woman would be wise to stay away from him. He swaps women like underwear and every time it's "real love" or "true love" "which is much higher than just sex" lmao helps a girl put her boyfriend in the car then fucks her??? Lmao how can be get mad when someone tries to interfere in his relationship. Maybe it real or true love for them and your girl too something much higher than just sex. Lmao utterly ridiculous!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
@ sinstalker ( respectfully)

This story is one of my top 50 favs and I differ drastically in your evaluation of the narrator. He doesn't change women like underwear to my way of thinking. When Lottie treated him with respect, they were golden. When she went to party solo where he was specifically not welcome - their relationship foundered. It was clear cut case of disregard for significant other.

He trysted with Lisette, got her pregnant, married her , worked hard to provide . Things were good until she had an affair that was so obvious their young son knew . That's good reason to call it quits even without bringing married bf to marital bed for dirty weekend. Will new relationship with Lisette work in fictional universe of Winterfrog? To me , history shows if she treats the narrator with respect and love , it will be returned.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
English critics

Winterfrog's Bio says he is from Scandinavia. Obviously English is not his first language. I bet his English is way better than your Norwegian or Swedish...I find the differences fascinating. Keep writing WF.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

i wish i had been here while Winterfrog was still posting. now i just feel like a very sexy archaeologist. this story was great. a toast of bourbon whiskey to Winterfrog.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Seems excessively wordy and drawn out

Perhaps this is a cultoral trait (the author apparently is Scandenavian). However one keeps waiting for plot or character advancement in all this wordiness. I resorted to skimming after a bit.

Did we ever get to meet "the dragon?"

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Mother may I

The mother in this tale like he said was a dragon lady but, he was being nice she was a real Bitch! I'm sorry to insult dogs by calling her a bitch I know a Real Bitch!

Lottie hurt him yet she helped him against lisette and her lover. Both the mother and Lisette were not very bright to dump on the man who took responsibility her pregnancy. He went as far as to marry her when he didn't love her then grew to love her. I only saw on thing about him that wasn't good. He had "Ted Mosby syndrome " which means he thinks with his penis first and his brain second while being pussy whipped at the same time. The women in these stories can only exist in imgination or on The Jerry Springer show. Where can I find a woman with no self respect and easy to fool. She might be fun for a short fling.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
@Vapspegeo

You're 100 percent correct. She's not a bitch. She's a cunt, worse than her cheating daughter as it was her impetus to end their marriage. Our hero had a happy ending and isn't that really all that counts?

Oh Yeah

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Happy Ending

You can always count on Winterfrog for a happy and rational ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY!

Nearly every author has someone who says, they only write this or that type of story!

Damn at least they are writing and not bitching about a free story. You should be thankful these people like to write so much, because you bitches don't know when to shut the fuck up!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
F....H.....C....THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE

but the rock pile keeps getting in the way of the flowers, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fuck

why is tommy still alive

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Much Cheating

Enjoyed the story and can see the progress from your earlier stories. Yes, your syntax is that of your native language but it makes sense to me because when I try to write or speak in German it comes out like an Ausländer.

Only observation is that every character seems to be cheating on someone. Getting rid of his wife because she was screwing another man sounds noble but he was cheating with his ex-girlfriend. And Tommy was cheating on his wife, a noble woman working with a relief agency but she was enjoying the attention of her Italian lover. Can't seem to find anyone keeping their wedding vows,

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Wife?

I was liking this story very much until the writer got sloppy. The wife, supposedly was a smart woman, But yet when the husband told her he knew about Tommy, Why would she still choose to go? And not only that time but several more, even with her son in tow she went to see him several times. Now if she was aware that her husband was on to her and Tommy, Why would she take him to her house? Surely by now she knew she was being watched. Doesn't make sense. Because now the writer has turned her into a bumbling idiot. Not only her, but Tommy and her mom also. Then comes Lottie, she had done the same thing to him that Lisette was doing. whats to keep her from doing it again? Well the last few paragraphs killed it for me, It seems this writer just borrowed the ending from other similar stories where everybody is left broke and destitude, but the hubby ends up rich with the girl of his dreams living happily ever after. There'sc more but I'll stop here.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Circles

Circles of deceit, everyone seems to be cheating. Not my favorite WF story, but pretty good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It doesn't matter the reason... That english is not your first language or whatever... The fact still remains that you do dialogue terribly... There are plenty of authors that are able to write very good dialogue in languages other than their own... Just like their are actors that can flawlessly use accents from around the world... In fact it's one of the things greatness is judged upon... You aren't one of these authors... In fact far from it...

-jaye-

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Quit reading after stock program and stock mislead hope he gets cuckolded etc

He showed that he is just as bad as mother in law if not worse as he had her bad behavior as guides to unacceptable behavior

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I enjoyed it immensely.

Write some more good stories.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Whew !

Unfortunately your story read more like a newspaper account. It was way way way too long. You restated so many things. I painfully read it all the way to the end hoping it would get better. It didn't. I read a lot of glowing comments about this story. There is no accounting for taste. I won't be reading your other stories since this was such a poor example and got good reviews from your admirers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
For once the whole story.....

I found this story a little hard to read ...but I finished it...this author did some thing a lot of other authors don't do...we saw a lot of what happened on both side...much more of the whole picture here...and that's what made this story intertaining to me.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
please use an editor

maybe its a language barrier, but to constantly refer to the child in such a sterile fashion as if it was just a thing and not a son needs to reevaluated.

hermie55hermie55almost 4 years ago

Winter frog, your stories are always great and your choice of English words only remind us that you are from Scandinavia! Sometimes we are too intolerant of are fellow humans. Keep up the great work!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Just can't get past the language barrier. It completely detracts the reading of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My ex had a good fried who was always giving her advice . Now both are Divorced and looking for love wherever they can find it ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
@jimjam69

If you can't get past the language barrier, perhaps you should take a course in english, because this was perfectly legible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The comment by @jimjam69 is truly laughable. He/she suggests you need a course in 'english' which should of course be 'English'. Maybe you can't see the red underlining this site has put under 'english' - obviously he/she couldn't.

But the real question is: if this clown thinks your English is below par, why do they call it 'perfectly legible'? I think it was supposed to be 'illegible'

Yes, your English is a little stilted. But far superior to 80% of this site's stories. (I'm going to loose her. She removed her cloths. YES FUCK MY MARRIED CUNT! i'M CUUUUMMMMMMIIIING!!!!!).

Take heart. Keep writing. @jimjam69 made two mistakes in two lines!

PS. to contact me privately, email jomomo963@hotmail.com. It can't be done via my tag, as Literotica are failing to respond to my Username / Password problems. Pity, I've got loads of good stories to send. Not a DD in any of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put up with the bitch far too long!

jenellesljenelleslabout 2 years ago

So many complain about "English." How many writers in here are not from England? We all speak with accents and our writing is that way too. To me, it had the feel of Sweden.

Keep up the good work. I've read much more poorly written stories than this one.

I like the main character kept his cool.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous