Faith vs The Charmed Ones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Watching Paige writhin' and squirmin' under B's super skilled mouth and tongue was hella entertainin', but it was also kind of torturous considerin' I was desperate for some of that pleasure myself. Still, I gave Paige plenty of time to have fun, which included several hard orgasms, but I made sure she didn't have too long. After all, it wasn't like she'd want to use up all her strength anyway, given what I was gonna let her do next.

"B, that's enough of that, get over here and give me a lickin'! A nice, slow one so I can enjoy watching Paige butt fuck ya." I ordered loud and clear, lovin' the fact that B immediately pulled away from Paige, the Witch's by now no doubt loosened grip no match for Slayer strength.

Not that Paige could have stopped B if she wasn't tired from cumming in my blonde bitch's mouth, but her tiredness, and perhaps the fact she had just heard what I said, meant that Paige let B go without a fight. She didn't move much at all after that, the Witch just gasping for breath as she enjoyed her afterglow. Normally I'd punish such disobedience, but to be fair I didn't give her a direct order, and I very quickly had B gently licking away at my pussy, so I decided to be generous and let it go. For now.

Course, the sooner the butt fuckin' got underway the sooner I could cum in B's mouth, so the lack of response got old fast. However before I got impatient enough to order Paige to move her lazy ass and bang B's my latest conquest jumped up as fresh as a daisy, or near enough, and then quickly grabbed one of the strap-on cocks I had helpfully left on the main stand. She then scurried to step into the device, pull it up her thighs and fastened it tightly around her waist. Then she grabbed a bottle of lube and started spreading a liberal amount all over her new cock, Paige staring at B's butt the entire time as it wiggled in the air invitingly.

I'd told B she should do that once we got to the stage and it was heart-warming to see not only had she remembered but she was obeying the previous order with a type of graceful seduction which I once had thought was beyond her. It just goes to show you what a little trainin' can do, and maybe just how big of a slut prudes could become if they were given the chance to cut loose and embraced their inner desires.

Just then I noticed Paige adorably bringing the anal lubricant over, to which I grin and tell her, "Hey, you don't need to bother with any of that. B's a professional ass whore. She don't need no fuckin' lube."

Looking unsure of herself Paige asked, "Are you sure?"

I smiled and tapped B on the head, "Tell her B."

B lifted her mouth from my cunt, her face covered in a combination of mine and Paige's cum, a very familiar look in her eye of nervousness and embarrassment, but again she didn't let me down, "I... I am an ass whore. You don't need to use lube on my slutty ass. It's, it's just a fuck hole for you and Faith to use."

"See? It's fine." I beamed as B return to licking my pussy, and then when Paige continued to look at me sceptically I sighed and added, "I guess you can spit on your hand and rub it into the head of the dick if it makes you feel better, but it really isn't going to make a difference. Like I already told you, fucking this blonde bitch up the ass is my favourite hobby. It's something I do all the time, so B is really used to getting huge dongs shoved in her butt."

There was another pause and then Paige shrugged, tossed aside the lube and then spat on her hand, rubbing it into the tip of her dildo as instructed as she got behind B and grabbed hold of the handle to B's butt-plug. Paige was then courteous enough to pull it out real slow like, her eyes going wide as she saw just how thick and long the toy was, obviously surprised that an itty-bitty thing like B could take something so big inside her butt. It seemed to turn her on though, and once the plug was completely out she didn't waste any time in replacing it, B's no doubt gaping ass hole having no time whatsoever to close as it was immediately refilled, this time with strap-on cock.

For the briefest of moments B stopped her pussy licking duties to let out a sharp cry followed by a long moan, the fact that this was caused by Paige anally penetrating her meaning that I let it slide. Sides, this had happened before, as Paige was far from the first I'd let fuck B's slutty ass while I was getting a lickin' from her, and just like all those times B quickly went back to lapping away at my cunt like nothing had happened while the third member of this little party filled up her slutty ass with a cock, this one made out of rubber.

It was what B was used too. Sure, I'd had her gang banged a couple of times for fun, and she looks real good getting all three of her fuck holes stuffed with hunky vampires (just the way she likes it) or at a pinch some human-ish looking Demons. Of course she looks even better with her face dripping in their cum, and because they can't get her preggers I let them blow their loads deep in her cunt as well as up her ass and down her throat, so by the end she is in quite a state. But given my personal tastes I definitely prefer watching her get fucked by other girls, and while this ain't no gang bang it's still pretty hot.

My only regret is that I don't have a minion to hold up a mirror so I can watch Paige's strap-on fill up B's virgin tight ass and then begin to slowly pump in and out of it, my new bitch officially beginning to butt fuck my favourite bitch. Of course I'd watched B's butt hole stretching for dick countless times, mostly from me doing the fucking but also sometimes when a vamp holds up a mirror just right so I can see somebody fuck B's ass. Not that it worked when the vampire was taking her ass, but not everybody working for boss man is a vamp, and I've even trained a few of her friends to fuck her, my favourite being her Mom. Oh there's nothing quite like watching Mrs S ass fucking her precious daughter. The looks on their faces alone is priceless.

Sadly I'm awoken from this very pleasant/perverted memory when Paige asked, "Are you sure she's done this before?"

Annoyed at being interrupted from my thoughts I glared at her, "Are you calling me a liar?"

"No. No! It's just that, she's sooooo tight." Paige moaned, her obvious enjoyment softening my mood, "Are, are all asses this tight?"

"Well..." I begin, unsure what to say but ultimately decided not to set her up for disappointment, "Yes and no. I'm a total ass wrecking stud, and no matter how wide I've gaped an anal slut's ass it's eventually returned to some degree of tightness. But there's nothing in this world that's better than fucking a virgin ass hole, and B's ass hole always seems to return to virgin tightness regardless of how long or hard I pound that ass. It's almost like magic, if you believe in that crap."

Over the past few weeks I've enjoyed dropping little comments like that and seeing the look on Paige's face, trying to determine if I know what she is etc. Honestly I do it way too much, but I just can't help it, she looks so cute when she's confused. However this time it had the unfortunate side-effect of making her stop butt fucking B, which just wasn't acceptable.

"Clearly B was made to be a butt slut, and luckily she ran into me. An Alpha female who can give her the type of butt lovin' she so desperately needs. The question is, do you have what it takes to give her what she needs?" I questioned, grinning wickedly as I then added, "How about for your precious sisters? Have you seen what juicy, round fuck-able asses those two have? Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, those two asses need a serious fucking. And spanking. Ohhhhhh yes, the outside and the inside of those bottoms completely destroyed by a butt busting top until their back doors are stretched wide open and they know whose boss. Can you be that top Paige? Can you fuck your sisters into submission?"

"Yes." Paige practically growled without hesitation, my words clearly getting to her.

"Then prove it." I challenged, "Prove it by destroying B's slutty little ass. Mmmmmm, pound it with every ounce of your strength and prove to me that you deserve to co-own your big sisters with me. Prove that you've got what it takes to be a top."

Paige let out a almost inhuman sound and then started quickly picking up the pace, not stopping until the sound of her thighs smacking against B's butt cheeks was almost as deafening as the squeals of joy the broken Slayer was letting out into my cunt. I'd already had plenty of build-up what with the spanking, watching Paige get her pussy eaten, and forcing myself to keep my hands off B for a few hours so that her ass would be nice and tight for my new ally, and honestly if I just let the pretty blonde in between my legs keep licking me like she has I would cum.

But I wanted more, so I yanked her up by her head and yelled at her, "Make me cum bitch! Stick your fucking tongue in my cunt and make me cum in your mouth!"

Normally I'd say a whole lot more, but I was horny and wanted to cum so I just shoved her face down into my pussy again where she immediately shoved her tongue inside my cunt, rendering me speechless. The only sounds which came out of my mouth for the next few minutes were incoherent screams as I shoved B's head as deep as it would go in between my thighs and came in her pretty little face, the other Slayer, if she could be called that anymore, practically drowning in my cream. I could tell she was trying desperately to swallow as much as she could, and tongue fuck me like a good little lesbian sex slave in between orgasms, but mostly all she could do was just go limp while I savagely fuck her face with my cunt, happily using my bitch for my own selfish pleasure.

Meanwhile Paige was making me proud by hammering B's ass hard and deep, the Witch seemingly taking no prisoners as she brutalised the heavenly tight bottom in front of her. I wondered if she imagined one of her sisters in B's place, possibly both of them kneeled in front of her so she could go back and forth between their butt holes, showing them both at the same time who was the new head of the household. It was an image which made me cum extra hard, and I silently promised myself I would see it one day, but for now I more than happy watching Paige brutally bang B's butt from behind.

It was an incredibly erotic sight, one I would treasure forever. Because sure, I'd seen Paige look real happy plenty of times during our affair, but honestly I'd never seen her happier than when she was sodomising my favourite sex slave. It was like she'd found her calling in life, and now there was no doubt in my mind that she preferred being a top over a bottom. Which might be a problem in the future, but as long as I could keep her in line it would all work out.

Not sure how many orgasms Paige had before she finally stopped, and to be fair I'm not sure how much I came and I'm certainly not sure/don't care how much B came, but it was clearly a lot. All I know is that the three of us were near constant screamin' and cummin', sweat covering the bed and our bodies by the time Paige finally pulled out of B's butt hole and collapsed exhaustively down beside her.

Perhaps anticipating my orders, perhaps because she was just wicked tired, B started decreasing the thrusts of her tongue. Briefly considered punishing her for it, but ultimately decided not to bother. Or do my best remember this as an excuse to spank her later. Either way I was more interested in fucking her ass than spanking it, so I let her bring me down from my high and clean up any left over cum and pussy cream which was around before roughly pushing her away with a satisfied grin my face.

For a moment B looked annoyed, a flash of the girl who had once been my equal, then the mighty Buffy Summers just lowered her head submissively. This caused me to chuckle slightly as I bounced up fresh as a daisy, thank you Slayer healing/stamina, and quickly retrieved my favourite strap-on. While I was doing that I gave B's butt a glance and then a lingering look, again impressed with Paige's work. Sure B's butt hole was nowhere near as gaping as it always was when I'd finished with it, a.k.a. as gaping as it was about to be, but for a newbie to all this Paige really had done a hell of a job.

Good enough to get praise from me, "Nice work Paige."

"Huh?" Paige mumbled, clearly half unconscious from using up all her energy.

"B's ass. Ya did a great job at wrecking it." I grinned at the brunette before turning to the blonde, "Show her B. Show off just how well my new friend did at wrecking your slutty ass hole."

B blushed but didn't hesitate to turn her body around and position herself on her knees with her ass facing towards Paige. She even spread her cheeks without prompting, giving me and Paige the best view possible at her gaping butt hole. It was way too tempting a target for me to pass up for too long, so after giving Paige a couple of long seconds to admire her handiwork I kneeled over B in a crouching position, grabbed hold of my newly acquired dick and slowly fed the head of that dildo into B's butt.

The hole barely had to stretch at all for the big mushroom head of my strap-on, and I'm guessing it was the same story for the battered walls of B's bowels given the way my favourite bitch just moaned in pure pleasure as I slowly stuffed her slutty ass with cock. Well, I was slow at first. When I had about half of my dick firmly lodged in B's backside I hammered the rest down in one brutal thrust just so that my former rival would cried out in pain as I completed her anal violation. Although in this case there was more surprise and pleasure in the cry she let out, but it was still ear piercing and I got plenty of cries just like that as I began sodomising the other Slayer.

Not that I think B is really worthy of that title anymore, but whenever we have sex it's a thrill to think of her that way, especially when it comes to spanking or fucking her ass. It's just wicked hot to remember how this girl is my equal in so many ways. She's got the speed, the strength, the stamina and she's even smarter than she looks. Maybe smarter than me. But now I'm making it crystal clear who's better. With every thrust of my big cock up her ass I'm telling the high and mighty Buffy Summers who's the boss around here. Who's in control. Who's the Alpha female, and who's just the Alpha female's anal loving bitch.

For all her tough talk, her snappy one-liners and impressive track record B's the one squealing in pleasure as I wreck her rectum with my massive strap-on dildo, her and her precious little friends nothing but my fuck toys that I can use whenever I want. Her speed, her strength, her destiny itself doesn't mean shit right now, because all she is and ever will be from now on is a walking fuck hole for my amusement, and I'm telling her that loud and clear by slamming her tight little shit pipe.

That's why B is my favourite by the way, because no matter how hard or often I slam fuck her shit hole B's back door not only always returns to virgin tightness but it remains tight no matter how long I butt fuck her for. Sure, it's not as tight as during the original penetration, but it's still way tighter than any other ass I've ever fucked. It's also the Goldilocks of asses, not too big, not too small, but just right for me, almost as if B's butt was literally made for me to use for my pleasure.

You can be damn sure that I'm using my property right now, slamming that ass hard and deep without a single care for B's well-being. To be fair I sodomised her pretty slowly at first, at least by my standards, and all she did was moan and quiver with pleasure. I kept increasing the speed and she kept with the sounds of pleasure, only becoming more high-pitched and frantic, until I was pounding that tight little ass hole with the speed and force that only a Slayer could give, and only a Slayer could take.

Instead of complaining B started slamming her butt back against me in perfect time with my thrusts, the two of us working together to make sure that even with a slayer healing she wouldn't be able to sit down or shit right until late tomorrow by the earliest. Not that either of us care as at that point we were total animals, pretty much lost in the brutal butt banging. The only thing keeping me from totally losing it was I wanted to hear her total submission to me, and luckily there was a very easy way to get that.

Reaching down I grabbed hold of B's pretty blonde hair, yanked it backwards almost hard enough to snap her neck and screamed at her, "WHO'S MY BITCH B? I SAID, WHO'S MY BITCH?"

"ME! I'M YOUR BITCH!" B squealed obediently, "I AM YOUR BITCH! I AM YOUR BITCH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD I AM YOUR BITCH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU FUCKING OWN ME! I'M JUST YOUR FUCK HOLE! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SHIT FAITH, YOU OWN ALL MY HOLES, MMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOH, THEIR YOURS! I'M YOURS! I'M YOUR BITCH AND ALL MY FUCK HOLES ARE YOURS TO USE WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

B might have said more, but I didn't hear it and it was unlikely that I would bothered to ask Paige about it later. Honestly although really cared about at that moment was slamming B's butt hole with every ounce of my strength, well and truly making B's words true regardless whether she meant them or not. And even if she didn't the liquid squirting out of her like a river made it clear no matter how rebellious she was goody two shoes Buffy Summers was my bitch who loved it up the butt.

I'm not sure how long I sodomised her for. Felt like it could have easily been hours, maybe even days. All I knew for sure was when I was finally able to focus again I was lying flat against B's back, sandwiching her body in between me and the bed, both as dripping with sweat and me lazily pumping into her well fucked ass. It was only then my eyes focused on a gobsmacked Paige and I realise I may have made a mistake. Nothing I couldn't fix of course, but a mistake nevertheless.

See, Paige has been under the impression that I'm human, but there's no way a mere mortal could fuck B's ass with the type of speed, strength and stamina I had just displayed. It was also at least unlikely that a human could take that type of abuse, so I pretty much just 'outed' both me and my favourite bitch as something at least more than human. Luckily for me Paige didn't really look scared. Honestly it looked like she was impressed.

"What are you?" Paige asked softly, seemingly in awe of me.

"Human, mostly." I admitted, "But what's important is what I can do for you. Namely give you everything you really want. And you do still want it, don't you?"

"Yes." Paige said without hesitation.

"Good." I smile, rolling off B and positioning myself next to Paige, "But it ain't going to be easy. You're just going to have to trust me, and do everything I say."

"I understand." Paige said softly, before looking down at B, "Well, don't just lie there looking stupid, suck our cocks clean you dumb slut."

That had me grinning so proudly I barely even looked away from Paige to watch B crawl in between our legs and start sucking our strap-ons, moving from one to the other over and over again until both were shiny with spit. Meanwhile me and Paige went through the details of her sisters' fate. Oh and of course make out, can't forget about the making out. Then we spent the rest of the day double teaming B. Man what a day, and the best is yet to come.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12