Faithfuly Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played the tape of Sheila talking about the Martin's party:

"I'm not comfortable telling you this, Curt. But if you insist, at the Martin's party, everyone was having a good time, but earlier in the day Jason Sparks had told everyone that he was going to make a play for Lorna. Just like Kevin had at the Christmas party. But Kevin failed and he was going to succeed." There was a pause there so I stopped the tape and looked at Lorna. There was a look of shock on her face and tears in her eyes. "I never thought you would find out, you weren't supposed to find out." She was sobbing now. I showed her no mercy and resumed the tape.

"Anyway Jason manoeuvred Lorna out onto the dance floor and they started to dance together. At one moment, Lorna was dancing with her back to Jason and grinding away. Jason went with the flow for a while and then moved his hand down to Lorna's pussy to cop a feel. Lorna slapped him and stormed off the dance floor. I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you. I'm sorry." The tape ended there and again I looked at Lorna.

By now the truth was starting to take hold and the worry had turned to devastation.

"I can explain if you give me a chance." Lorna pleaded with me.

"Shut up until I'm finished. I don't want to hear your excuses. I'll let you have your say when I am finished. And there is more, a lot more."

Lorna just sat there with her head bowed. Tears were streaming down her face.

I opened up the envelope next. The most damning evidence was the pictures. I showed her the first set. "These are pictures take by a P.I. I hired. They are from this week when you thought I was out of town. They clearly show that at no time did you entertain any male guests nor did you leave the house to run off to some hotel or man's house to entertain. Interesting, aren't they, Honey? Yet, if I go upstairs right now into our bedroom, I'm going to find the bed messed up and a used condom in the bathroom. Aren't I? But how could that be as the pictures show that no one has been here since I left? Please explain that."

"You want an explanation, Curt. I'll give you one but you won't like it."

"I deserve one don't you think? After all it isn't every day that a man finds out his wife is a conniving faithful bitch."

"I guess I deserve that, but you have to understand when I said our wedding vows we had not had sex yet. You know I didn't come to our wedding bed a virgin. I couldn't do that to you. I had sampled around before we even met. And then we were married and we made love that first night. You rocked my world, Curt. I had never seen a cock as big as yours. I didn't think it was going to fit. But, you were kind and gentle in the beginning. And when I was comfortable and asked for you to take me. You started pounding with that dick and I went to heaven. No one had ever fucked me, like you fucked me. I saw stars and the earth moved. I had so many orgasms I thought I would cum myself to death. And when it was over, you held me with tenderness and spoke words of love. I can still remember asking when we could do it again. You said 'right now'. And you fucked me six times that night and came each time. I lost count of the times I came, when you were finished after that sixth time I was like jello. No one had ever fucked me like that."

She paused and I could see a change come over her. She dried her tears and looked at me. "I know our wedding vows and I know I broke them. But after our wedding night they just didn't mean anything to me. 'With this ring I thee wed. I promise to love, honour and cuckold, in sickness and in health. From this day forward, taking on all others, until death do us part. ' I just couldn't do that after that night. You ruined me for other men. You satisfied me so completely I just didn't need anyone else."

She stopped and looked at me. I could see the sadness in her face but there was something more. It was pride. Then she started to speak again.

"I had a man, a husband who could fuck me into oblivion with a cock the size of horse. What do I need with little-dicked men who probably don't know how to use what God gave them? I had my Adonis. I just had to find a way to keep you. And so I started to leave false clues that I was entertaining other men while you were at work. I feigned shyness so that when you asked for threesomes with other men I could tell you I didn't want to expose myself to you and my lovers. I would wait until an hour before I expected you home. I would go upstairs get out my vibrator. Did you know they don't make vibrators as big as your cock? Anyways, I would use that vibrator for an hour and cum all over the sheets, making sure to leave a wet spot. Just so you would find it. I filled condoms with Mayonnaise and vinegar after I had rubbed them on my pussy to get my juices on them. All so, you would believe I had a lover. Just to make you happy. I thought I was smart. How did you find out?"

"The Martin's party, you slapped Jason and everyone but me was reminded of something you had done to Kevin at the Christmas party. It all flowed from there."

"I'm sorry, Dear, I had too much to drink and he caught me off guard. I told you we were leaving to reduce the embarrassment my actions caused."

"It doesn't matter Lorna, I'm going to have to quite my job. I can't show my face there after this. I also want a divorce. You know Gerry in accounting? He came to work today and told everyone that when he got home last night his wife was in their bed being serviced by four migrant workers hired to do the lawns. He got sloppy seconds and a cream pie. In all the time we have been married I've never gotten sloppy seconds or a cream pie. Hell you won't even let me eat you after I've cum in your pussy." I was at that point a defeated man, a non-cuckold and a wimp in front of my workers.

"I could never bring myself to do that. It's disgusting, I'm sorry I'm just not wired that way. I'll fight you on the divorce because I don't want a divorce. I love you, Curt."

"You love me, Lorna? You love me? After all that you haven't done for this marriage, after breaking our wedding vows. You love me? I don't think you know what the word means. You need help. I'll move into the guest room until I can find an apartment. I'm sorry, Lorna, I can't live with what you've done to our marriage."

I left her crying at the table. And all through the weekend I avoided her as much as possible. She continued to tell me she loved me and that she wasn't going to change because she didn't need to change. She was completely unrepentant. I moved out on Monday.

Epilogue

The divorce became final today. Lorna kept her word and fought as hard as she could. In the end, I was free of her. I moved across the country after quitting my job. The scandal was too much for me. Word had gotten out and it was not good for Lorna or me. No man was going to want to date her after what she had done to me. I could hardly get a date either. All the women looked on me with varying expressions of pity or distain. Lorna got the house and the car. She also got half of my retirement and I had to pay alimony. It was a tough fight in the courts to get those concessions. It healed my pride a little that the judge was in my corner. I got a letter from Lorna on the day after the last court date.

Dear Curt,

I know you still don't understand why I did or didn't do the things I have. I loved you too much to ever cuckold you. You completed me and when I was in your arms I felt safe and loved. When we made love it was like dying and going to heaven. You were my love and obsession. Though we are parted, my love, I want you to know there will never be another.

Faithfully Yours,

Lorna

12