All Comments on 'Faithfuly Yours'

by 1Thinkingman

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
amboy362amboy362almost 12 years ago
This woman is Clueless

She has no concept on what love really is. It's all about herself. She tries to convince herself that she loves him, you don't cuckold someone you love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great reversal of the norm

Lovely. A nice turnaround a view of society in which taking the vows means you HAVE to cuckold your husband to show that love. The letter at the end is her Dear John equivalent. It's difficult to see how such a society might have reached this point ( as marriage is at least in part about proving parentage) but once it has his reactions are quite rational.

I love the idea that she has been ruined by her husband for other men and so is incapable of cuckolding him - much to HIS sadness and bitterness - is again a great reversal of the usual form.

And Amber, I think you missed the point.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SOME HOW, SOME WAY

some one should have counseling. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
If the world was like this story

death would be the only way out, I gave it a 3 because it was so damn stupid it was funny.

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
a pet peeve

"sorted" - how one describes a file that has been put into a sequence, such as alphabetical by name

"sordid" - morally ignoble or base

I've seen that mistake several times in the last week. I'm not the word police, but geez, do a little bit of editing.

____________________________________________________________

I give kudos for attempting to turn the LW category around. We need more efforts to do something original to a tired old genre.

That being said, this one was rather obvious and was about a page too long. I got it as soon as the tape conversation was explained.

This is one story that would have been improved by reduction. A lot of stories don't explain enough. This explained too much.

rlg99prlg99palmost 12 years ago
Reread

To Amboy, You need to reread the story, She did't want other men . He wanted her to have other men, It was in the marriage vows.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Really funny and creative. Built the tension like a standard LW/cheating story, then had the pay-off. Well done in conception and execution.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Beyond Stupidity

I don't think I've ever read such bullshit in my life. You should have kept the story hidden away. To be a willing cuckold is worse than dying of flesh eating bacteria.

You're a sick man, under two different names.

HA

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
WTF

I hope you are not married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So he had to "quite" his job, where everyone knew the "sorted" details?

I suggest you "quite" writing, because your writing is quite "sorted".

Seriously, this passed through an editor?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Look at the TITLE! (ignor speling -sic)

I can't believe that 'frequent commenters' do NOT understand that this is an 'inverse' cuckold story. It was very nicely (except for common misspellings, already 'sited'-sic) crafted to sound like a garden-variety cheating-wife story, until the end!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Is it a satyra or not?

I do not understand this story. Is it a satyra?

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
What a difference

Between satyra and good satyra there is differece...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Look at the TITLE!

No, I understood perfectly it was trying to be a reverse cuckold story. The problem is, it's still a shitty reverse cuckold story. It's too heavy handed as satire or farce. An experiment, but in the end a failed experiment.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
A example for good satyra:

FrancisMacomber has an excellent satyra "The Stairway to Heaven" and that I undestood well for first reading, but I have to reread some parts to discover this is a satyra....

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
If you could improve this story about two percentage points...

...it would be just bad. As is, it's absolutely horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What an uptight bitch

I would have left her too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this must be

bizzarro world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
some may not get it

it is a very twisted turn on reality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It still suffers...

From the same problem it did when you submitted it the first time: it is way too long a story for a single, feeble joke — which isn't actually very funny. It didn't work as humor & satire, and it is even less worthwhile as a LW story. Maybe you thought that if more people read your story they would like it better?

There have been some excellent satires on the LW genre, and perhaps you should read a couple of them.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
this is twilight zone

they did one like it only the people were ugly and the one that was beautiful thought she was the ugly one. sort of a crazy story here - quirky. i like quirky. i do quirky myself. will look to see if you have anything else.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago
Okay,

Well, you did try something a little different from the normal cuckold story that appears on this site, so well done for that. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One trick pony

Good try. Keep writing.

I've seen other stories were the whole thing was built toward a punch line. Not horrible but not too deep.

Humor is hard to write. But it's even harder in the LW world where most folks take their cheaing deadly seriously.

You've got potential.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
What's so hard to get here and why....

...do these gnats have such short attention spans? This worked fine and a page and a half ain't much folks.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
I Got It!

I can see why it didn't do well in humor & satire, stupid can be funny, but this isn't funny. It's kind of stupid, but it's not funny.

Ah well maybe next time.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
"Who's on first...."

goes on for like 7 minutes. It's hilarious. Not putting this on that level, but I thought it was pretty good. Not great comedy, but a worthy one-note original piece, imho. I could see it made funnier, but I think it wasn't meant to be too funny. It explores pride, and social mores in a counter-intuitive way. In that, i thought it was successful. Could have been more gripping, more funny, or more sexy, but that is an author's choice.

Anon-what LW stories are you referring to?

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
I Get It; Just Didn't Like It

Nice try, though.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Odd take on life...

or at least on sex life. The twist was unusual and well written. I've put it in the category of satire in my thinking, it certainly didn't fit in any other category.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Satire

When I first posted this story I put it in satire. The reader's who don't read LW stories did not get it. It is a mirror of the world we live in. Where faithfulness is shunned. It is a satirical look at the other side. If you didn't like it well ok, if you didn't get it that is the author's failure. It is a hard subject; infidelity and it is no joking matter to those who read LW stories. I get that and the scores will show it. I will state I am not a cuck though I have divorced for intidelity. My revenge was to never interact with my ex. Not harsh enough you say, it is what the law allows and she was not worth going to prison for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting experiment with

predictable results (stone cold cucks lambasting/not understanding - regular folks chuckling). The failure of the piece is not in the writing but the submitting: the LW cat is only for "beaten cuckolds who crave revenge." Period. End of story.

The myriad spelling and grammatical errors are of no consequence (as evidenced by the high praise of incomprehensible scribbling so often submitted) so the single relevant criteria left in LW is adherence to a formula of "wimp gets cucked, runs away, obtains revenge."

There is a reason so many talented, insightful, coherent, and humorous authors stopped posting in this category. Legions of illiterate cuckolds coagulated in LW to share their pain and relive their bitter treatment over and over in stories and comments. This is their free therapy. Or circle jerk, whichever you find more appropriate.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Lack of enough humor

@ Dear Author a good satire is humorous and the reader can laugh on it. This story is sad with minimum level humor. The concept was good, but humor and humor can help the good satire. FrancisMacomber's satire "The Stairway to Heaven" is such a story, when I started reading I keep laughing from the begining..........

DeYaKenDeYaKenalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I liked the idea of turning convention on its head. The sort of mariage that might exist in huxley's Brave new world. I found it a little confusing in places but that was because it wasn't always immediately obvious who was saying what.

No there were no laughs in it but the humour was in the reversal of convention.

user110user110almost 12 years ago

ridiculous bit of satire. hard to believe people didnt get it when he was mad she was faithful.

i appreciated it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hilarious

Maybe I am wired wrong but I found this story awesomely hysterical! I laughed for five minutes straight. Thanks for making my night!

DWornockDWornockalmost 12 years ago
Too strange.

I see from the comments that others seem to understand it. However, it makes no sense to me; therefore, 1*.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Blink Blink

What. The. Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Psycho babble

Now that you've revealed that you are a psychologist it all makes sense. You fuckers are without any.....(sense).

joker51joker51almost 12 years ago
WTF!!

Interesting "Twisted" story...I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stupid

Nothing erotic about this piece of "dreck".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You can't be fucking serious you pathetic excuse for a man, divorce because she DIDN'T cheat? You are one sick fucker and for a so called educated man you clearly didn't pass anything because of your writing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?!

The wife was faithful and the dumb-ass husband has proof and yet he still divorces her because the shits for brians people at his work think otherwise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this was in humor right

should have been

robinsimpson1robinsimpson1over 11 years ago
What !

By the time, I had returned from cleaning myself in the bathroom ! What did he do shit him self ?

I drove home in silence ! What does he normally do talk to himself?

luvsonmeluvsonmeover 11 years ago
Funny and Sad

Your story was funny because of the non-cuckold, but sad because a husband and wife had to part. The unique ending, too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don't mind the negative comments,

The folks with negative comments can't tell this is satire.

WTG good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category

This should have been sent to the "recycle bin" of your PC, and then been deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is just a whore

now she can go slut around without hurting her husband. I wouldnt fuck her or have a relationship with a woman like that they are only good for being whores.

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 11 years ago
Great story....

Damn shame so many people don't get the world you created in this!!! Wow, funny as all hell. LOVE IT!!! Hilarious. You need to make another! I'm still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just not funny

Sorry. I read it twice. It just doesn't flow together the way good satire does, or else I'm one of the clueless ones out there that just didn't get it. But I didn't so I gave it a "1".

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Holy shit -

This is best example of a story the r\commenter never even read it is not funny - the anon below calls her a whore who can now go out and fuck whoever she wants???? Get a grip a whole the whole damn premise of the story is the she DID NOT fuck around moron -

I loved the perspective and it only just started to come out when the lawyer said it was a fidelity case and SHE would rake you over the coals - it was that contradiction in terms that planted the seed - AWESOME

A world where infidelity is the RULE - perfect

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
I must be missing something

I don't get it...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
How could she??....

...not betraying him and still hope to stay married? He should have known that she couldn´t be the whorish slut he expected her to be. She obviously violated their marriage vows to be unfaithful. I realize that in not becoming a cuckold he couldn´t continue working.

She should have told him before the wedding that she intended to be faithfúl...

I pity that poor man, being punished with a faithful wife...lool

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 IS IT GUILT BECAUSE

she will, she wont or she didn't, TK U MLJ LV NV

johnstang2johnstang2about 10 years ago
This is a twist

Her wedding vows was that she would be a highly unfaithful tramp.

This is a purely humor piece for all those that don't get it. He is divorcing her because she WON'T cheat on him.

At first I was like WTF But now I can't keep from laughing my fool head off. XD

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
ROFL

This was the Twilight Zone of Loving Wives where men WANT to be cuckolded and divorce their wives for NOT cuckolding them! In a fucked up world where men not only expect to be cuckolded, but DEMAND that their wives cuckold them, one wife stands up for what's right and gets Divorced for it.

@Monkcalm

I think you failed to comprehend the satire in this tale. She REFUSED to cuck him even though he wanted her to, and he divorced her because she loved him too much to cuck him. Like a twisted mirror to our own reality. I recommend you read it again, all the way through.

5 HUGE Stars for the twisted laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stupid

he should be locked up for stupidity.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
minus 3*

1T, you need help. You know, the shrink type. Story sucks. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lame concept

Meh execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a good read.....

on opposite day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Satire is an under apprciated literary form.

While I enjoyed the story, I was going to knock off one star for the "sorted/sordid" and other errors, since in a tale where the change in one word can change the entire meaning of the story, exact usage is most important. For example, using "fidelity" not "infidelity" as the basis for divorce in this bizarre world you created. You created a high burden on yourself to use very accurate language, so I was going to drop down one star. ( I'm not a strong grammar Nazi, but this tale requires great precision in language to work.)

But then I read the comments of the great unwashed semi literate horde who don't understand satire. So to make up for them, I gave you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

So stupid I can't believe it. So much for a visit to bizarro world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
darune

Had to give you 5 stars I hit the end of the story and I was laughing hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Such a tragedy

Hysterical! Never saw it coming. I see now why it's hard to place this story; there's no loving satirical wives category. Watch out HDK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How come...?

All cheating slut suddenly become faithful virgins after they are caught?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hahaha!

5* for warped reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a noncuckold

That woman wouldn't even disrespect him so he could virtue signal.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Meh

It just goes to show the stupidity of the cuckold lifestyle, that even as a JOKE, we can't imagine a society where a husband would divorce his wife for NOT cuckolding him, and would be humiliated by it.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Oh, well.

No, I don't see this story as a joke.

This is a satire.

I'm with sbrooks, that cuckolding

is not funny.

When you think about it,

sex, in all it's variations, isn't funny.

It isn't sopposed to be.

But this story made me laugh.

Maybe I have a twisted humour, lol.

When an ex girlfriend told me

she lost her virginity in a car,

while the radio played

George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord",

I just lost it.

Couldn't stop laughing.

I'm sure she regretted telling me

that story, lol.

So with my twisted humour

and the originality of this story,

I give it top ratings.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Shame

On her for being faithful! Who'd ever thought hey, she got divorced for being faithful.

I run out of things to say! That's my comment. 5 ★ WOOF! Oh Oh Oh! Jerry Springer would have loved this? JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( I can't help myself) See Ya!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Not clever.

Just dumb.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
WTF

What made you write this stupid story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Um, where is the loving wife?

Wrong category.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

...err.....what the fuck did I just read!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An

Epitaph

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
strange

I must be losing it or reading far too much Literotica hadn't a clue what was going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thinkingman ....wasn't.

This piece of whatever...is like a really bad joke that when told just lays there and dies and everyone walks away shaking their head!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
The fuck?

I have no idea what I read, but if the 'cuck shit' Anon were around, I'd be pointing to his post right about now. Thinkingman has one hell of a job thinking without a fucking brain. What a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Curt deserves to die so his wife can find another man, one who won't share her.

that's all I have to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh...........

Really do not have a clue what you were attempting to say. Glad it wasn't several chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is an IQ test. Too many LW readers not surprisingly failed.

This is hilarious. A clever inversion of the the usual cheating story. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Go back to wonderland

Alice! What a waste of time this piece of shit was and is! By the way did all of the writers on literotica go to the same school or are all your teachers morons? The word quiet is not spelled quite...yes it has all the same letters but it is not quite the same word!! Never mind all the other mistakes but quiettakes a hammering in these stories! Kinda like cloths instead of clothes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Obviously the Idiocracy that makes up most of the LW readership

Can't recognize a satire. If you have a brain, you'll be amused

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORONS

Looks like all the Literotica authors are awful here lately! Maybe it's time to shut it down! I've been very disappointed with the last five stories. Think I'm done with this silly crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope, doesn't work for me

Yeah, I know. It's "satire". I see what you were trying to do, but you fell well short. I didn't find it clever or funny, but simple, boorish. Less like satire and more like telling political jokes at the corporate Christmas party.

By the way: it might've been more clever if your grammar wasn't so horrible... but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hmmmm, satire. Sure, if the author actually understands the meaning and has the talent to pull it off. That's obviously not the case here.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Satire

I enjoy good satire, and I like to think I recognize satire when I read it. I did.not recognize this as anything resembling satire.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I enjoyed this! 5*****

I read it once before, but I did not recognize it. It snuck up on me. That was good fun and a well-written bit of misdirection. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK

I get where he was going with his satire, but can't get my head around it. The story's not great nor horrible. I'll give it a three which surprisingly may bring the score up.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Oh my

Nice switch, laughed my but off.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Definitely 180 but not me humorous for some

Society like that I would have to take up circumcision and cut off a lot each time

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Read all of them

Liked most of them,.but you can keep this one. Not funny at all.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
???

Wtf... This was a joke of a story. It did NOTHING but frustrate. This is not a LW story, wrong section here. This is 1 star but should not be that high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

I MUST BE REALLY STUPID BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THIS STORY? I'M SO CONFUSED I CAN'T EVEN OFFER UP A REASONABLE QUESTION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realize humor and satire .but anything but cuckolds

Need a category for those stores

Ie. Willing cucks

Unknowing ones who take appropriate action immediately okay

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

WTF happened, does anyone know.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OMG what a great story! I never thought of a world were cuckolding was the norm this is a great twist.

Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fucking stupid crap. 'Nuff said.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

i guess this is probably more real life but sometimes their needs to be more btb

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1Thinkingman@1Thinkingman
145 Followers
Part time writer although I haven't written in a few years.