Fall Break

Story Info
Dorm life starts looking up!
1.3k words
3.74
23.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I live in a co-ed dorm, and normally nothing happens. The resident advisors are pretty hardcore about making sure nothing raunchy unfolds. It is my junior year as a biochemistry major, and dorm life has always been boring as hell.

Fall break started today, and everyone was clearing out as fast as they could. Because I had a full-time job at DHL, I wasn't going anywhere. I left campus watching everyone go his or her separate way, as I headed to work. The day was long, and the people were aggravating as usual. The time finally came for me to get off. I practically ran to my car and sped back to what I realized was an empty campus. On my way upstairs I saw a few friends loading up their cars with laundry and luggage. My mom was out of the country traveling with my little brother so going home was pointless. I went back to an empty room. My roommate left a day before break actually started, so I was on my own for the next 5 days.

I decided that instead of studying, I was going to watch TV. Being tired as hell, I dozed off as soon as I sat down. Time had passed all too quickly, and it was about 3 in the AM. Late night 90s sitcoms were on, and I needed a shower.

It was deathly quiet in the hall, which was rare. As I approached the hall shower it had tape over the entrance. Out of Order.

I called into the bathroom because I heard some clanking going on, I asked Rob, the maintenance man, how long it would take. He mumbled something that sounded like I don't fucking know, and went back to work. I remembered that the next floor had a shower, but it was the girl's floor. I didn't want to hear anyone's mouth, so I hesitated and when back to my room. Before entering, I decided fuck it, it is fall break, and nobody should be there anyway. The resident director was the only one on duty, and she was on the first floor, 3 floors away from the girl's floor, and four away from mine.

I sat my shower stuff next to my door, and quietly crept downstairs. The floor was silent, and I slipped into the bathroom. Seeing that nobody was in there, I ran back upstairs to my room, grabbed my shower stuff, and went back downstairs. As I approached the bathroom I could hear water running. I slowly approached and saw a body under the water.

There she was soaping her body up as I stood and watched her. I thought about going back upstairs, but like I said, nothing ever happens in my boring ass dorm so I said the hell with it. She was tall and had a round ass and full hips. She had a flat stomach; with she had small perky titties and stiff nipples. She soaped her body thoroughly, almost like she knew I was watching. My dick began to tingle as it grew and stiffened. Her roasted almond skin looked like it was covered in milk as she washed the soap from her body. I recognized her, Kori.

Kori was on the volleyball team, and a music major. She was sexy as hell, my dick agreed.

I moved deeper into the bathroom when she turned and saw me. She didn't flinch. She kept washing, keeping her eyes fixed on mine. After making sure all of the soap was washed from her body, she walked right up to me and grabbed my sweatpants. She pulled me into the shower water, and turned her back to me. She rubbed her round wet ass all over my dick. I kissed the back of her neck, and moved down her back. I reached her ass and kissed and sucked on it, as moans escaped her lips. She arched her back, and her pussy peaked at me. I pushed her ass up and wrapped my lips around her clit. I felt it as it swelled quickly in my mouth and began to throb. I flicked it softly with my tongue, and she moaned deeply.

His mouth felt so good on me. I had seen him around campus, and at a few volley ball games. He was taller than me, which was pretty hard to be, me being 6'0. He had a hard slim body, and played soccer. He was milk chocolate and smooth. His name was Gabe, and we would speak here and there, but nothing serious. We had Advanced Statistics together, but he rarely showed. I can't lie I wanted him. I wanted this. After pleasing my pussy, he turned me around and kissed me deeply. I tasted myself on him, and it sent a spark up my back. I pushed my tongue deeper into his mouth to get everything he had drunk from me. I kissed his chest and licked and sucked his nipples. I moved to his stomach kissing each muscle that was there. I pulled his soaking wet sweatpants down. His dick put up an obstacle, but I got his pants around his ankles. The water dripped from it has I took the tip into my hot mouth. I slowly moved it deeper into my mouth. It was a sweet and salty treat. As I put my hands on it, Gabe removed them, and placed them on his thighs. He took a hand full of my wet hair and fucked my mouth slowly and forcefully. My mouth was full of spit and his juices. He grabbed his dick, took it out of my mouth, and smeared it on my lips. My body felt like it blew up. I moaned as he continued to fuck my mouth slow at first then faster. He pulled me off of his stiffness, stood me up and turned me around. He rubbed his dick between my wet ass, and I felt the wetness splash out of me. He lifted my right leg, as I leaned on the shower wall. He rubbed the head of his dick between the silky wet folds of skin between my legs.

I moaned louder, and bit my bottom lip.

Her pussy was so warm and so wet. I dipped my tip into her wet entrance. Her pussy held onto my dick as I pulled it out. It made me feel out of control. I began pulsating my dick in and out of her slowly and deeply. She moaned softly, and softly called my name. I held her leg up, and began fucking her deeper. The wetness that surrounded and smothered my dick was immeasurable. She whispered fuck my pussy softly, as she looked back at me. And I did. I fucked her until I caught a cramp in my side. No matter, I fucked through the pain. She began fucking me back, throwing her ass and pussy back onto my dick. She was driving me crazy. We kept this up for while, until she yelled she was cumming for the 2nd time. The sugar she let off was all over me. She pushed me back and turned, dropped down, and quickly took my dick into her mouth. She sucked and licked slow and firm, until I grabbed the back of her head and literally exploded. She took in everything I gave her. I still stood there with my eyes half closed. She smiled, grabbed her towel, kissed me on the cheek and said she would see me in Statistics.

She wrapped the towel around her perfect body, and walked down the hall to her room. I just stood under the water until it turned cold. I took my shower, and returned to my room. Dorm life finally started looking up, and now I had a reason to attend statistics regularly.