Fall Cross Country...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

"I told you I was coming to the park to run," he said sullenly.

"I told you I was going to go out and pick some Dandelions for my Dandelion Iced tea," she said.

"Mom we have a whole yard full of Dandelions," he said.

"Well I don't know," she said looking at me" There's just something about the Dandelions in this here park."

"So why didn't you pick any?" he asked smiling.

"I changed my mind," she said.

"Would you like some breakfast?" she asked.

"Hell yes," I said completely forgetting Kathy back at home.

"Well come on then," she said nodding her head at her truck.

"Tommy you kin ride in the back," she said.

Then she opened the door for me and had me climb up onto the pickup's bench seat.

"Mom you know the driver's side door doesn't work," said Tommy.

"Oh shoot," she said giving me another one of those smiles "guess I'll have to climb over,"

She climbed across me dragging her various body parts over mine. It was the flat out sexiest thing that had ever happened to me that didn't involve actual penetration. First her eyes met mine, then she dragged her breasts across my lap, giving me an almost painful hard on. the she dragged her stomach across me and paused when her pelvis and mine were lined up.

She turned and said "this give you any ideas?"

I thought that it would end there but instead of scooting the rest of the way across me, she turned so that her ass was on my erection and there she started scooting her butt from side to side across my dick.

"Oh shit," I groaned through clenched teeth.

"Am I too heavy?" she asked innocently.

"You're barefoot," I said trying to change the subject.

"So you've got me halfway to where ya want me," she said.

"Huh?" I said

"Barefoot and pregnant," she smiled "You kin start on the other half anytime you want."

I didn't say anything because speech requires the brain to function, and with all of my blood in another organ, I couldn't think.

I'll bet you think I'm about to tell you that they lived in a trailer. Wrong it was a nice house if a little on the small side. But it was very neat and sparkling clean. There were plants literally everywhere, and the whole place just felt good.

Angela changed before she started cooking and had put on another dangerous pair of shorts, and a bikini top. She also wore an apron that she turned around and had me tie in the back. You could just make out the underside of her ass cheeks in the shorts, and my dick shot to rock hardness as I tried to remember how to tie a knot.

"Thank you kind sir," she said as she whirled around popped up on his tiptoes and kissed me before I could object.

The front of her apron read "I keep my best treats under this apron."

I couldn't form words again, as I watched her smile at me.

All through breakfast, we touched each other every chance we had. If she passed me the jam, or a knife her fingers had to rub against mine. Every single touch brought minute electric shocks as we made contact. Her foot under the table rubbed my leg slowly the whole time.

"My body is crying out for you something fierce," she said.

I found myself wondering where Tommy had gone off to.

The next couple of days were a flurry of activity as we got ready for the away meet. I went to work as usual, came home and ran or went to practice for the team. Kathy and I tried to pretend everything was normal but it wasn't. I guess I'm a one woman man and she was no longer my woman.

Every time she mentioned or hinted about sex, I had to pretend to be tired or sleepy. A couple of times I started to say why don't you just call Bert. Tuesday while I ran around and watched Tommy run I looked for Kathy and saw her at her station, and saw Bert watching both her and Tommy.

When she'd notice Bert watching her Kathy always seemed to find a reason to lean forwards or just to rub her breasts. Once when she'd leaned down to pick up a pencil Bert almost fell out of his chair.

"You've done a good job with Tommy," Bert told me "I think I'll take over training him."

"I'm not sure his mom will like that," I said "maybe you should talk to her first."

"Whoa no, that bitch is crazy," said Bert "So you keep him sharp, cause I'm not going anywhere near her."

I noticed that Bert was rubbing his crotch as he said it. I wondered if Angela had cast some kind of spell on him. Was I actually starting to believe that stuff?

Wednesday Morning while Kathy showered, I had a chance to listen to the phone taps. I heard the whole conversation from Sunday and I was happier than I'd been in a long time. I had a couple of things left to do to get ready for my party on Saturday. I had a few guests to invite as well.

One of the biggest surprises I got was that as I was checking the camera feeds from the shack, I found out Bert had taken another woman there during the week, she seemed really young, maybe a teacher's aide or possible a student.

Oh Bert, I thought, How could you cheat on my wife while she's cheating on me.

I got on my computer and split all of our Bank accounts down the middle, the house would have to be sold and the proceeds split.

I invited 3 very special ladies to the meet Saturday but didn't tell them why they were coming.

All I had to do now was wait. Friday found Kathy so horny she was running around the house in a T-shirt with no bra trying to get my attention. She bent over and her skirt lifted a little, I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not, but she wasn't wearing any panties either.

"Kathy I need to be honest with you," I told her.

"You want it don't you baby," she smirked.

"Well I changed my mind, I don't want it now," she said, "next time when someone offers you something, you'll be glad to get it."

"And Mike," she said, in a truly evil tone, "It might be a long time before I'm in the mood again."

She left the room smiling in triumph. And I was glad I didn't have to tell her the lie I'd planned. I'd planned on telling her that I had pulled a groin muscle running and it might be a few weeks before we could have sex.

A few minutes later she was on the phone with Bert.

"Bert," she began.

"Kathy!" he answered.

"Can you have Mike watching that Tommy kid again tomorrow?" she asked.

"I don't even have to have him do it, he's the kid's coach," said Bert.

"Good cause we're on for tomorrow," she said.

"Oh boy, I can't wait to see them... I mean you again," he said

"And Bert bring some condoms and try to actually fuck me this time, because this is the last time," she said.

"I'm only doing it because Mike needs to be taught a lesson, and I know just how to do it," she said.

"So you'd better get some sleep tonight because we're gonna start early and stay late," she said

I wondered, was she actually planning on me catching her fucking Bert? This was too good to be true. What did she hope to accomplish?

Saturday found me running around a lot before the meet. Very early in the morning, I'd checked the cameras and made sure everything was fine. I'd gone to the airport to pick up one of my special guests and A local house to pick up the 2nd one.

Tommy was so nervous I thought he'd vomit. It turned out that the varsity cheerleaders including Sarah were all here. Angela and I, worked hard to calm him down.

"Look Tommy," said Angela holding up a long shapely leg. My brain stopped firing again and she smiled at me.

"Mom I've seen your leg before," said Tommy exasperatedly. He kept looking around to see what Sarah was doing.

"No doofus," said Angela, "I'm wearing shoes." She smiled at me, and I smiled right back at her.

Finally Tommy waved his hands between us and said "Hello," this is my big day, my track meet."

After the meet started I actually saw Bert and then a few minutes later Kathy leave the course. after they'd been in the shack for about 10 minutes I'd stationed a couple of volunteers around the shack but not close enough to disturb the love birds.

Tommy won his event again and pretended he didn't see Sarah watching him. We had about 2 more races to go before the meet was over. I checked and according to my volunteers no one had left the shack, but they'd heard strange noises coming out of the shack for a while. I got a couple of the kids who were done running to arrange some chairs in front of the shack and sat my special guests down. I brought over a portable monitor and used it to check the activity in the shack. Bert was holding one of my wife's boobs with both hands and was sucking on her nipple like a baby. They were both still undressed but Kathy was trying to shake him off so she could leave. Suddenly the public address announcer called everyone to come to the podium for the awards ceremony.

Bert opened the door of the shack a little and then quickly closed it back. I guess last time he and Kathy had snuck into the back of the crowd during the awards. We'd won the meet again thanks to Tommy. But Bert probably wouldn't be happy.

I went to the door of the shack and tried to open it. I could hear mumbling from inside. I kicked the door a couple of times and it came off of its hinges. Bert and Kathy stepped out.

One of our special guest was our daughter, she was shocked and started yelling at her mother.

"Mom why were you in that shack with that man?" she asked. I pretended to be horrified as I looked at her.

But the reaction from the other two women was better. Bert's wife was all over him telling him he'd better have a damned good explanation. The other woman the head of the school board didn't say anything she just shook her head.

Bert was a great liar and quick on his feet. He said that he'd got Kathy to help him clean out the shack because he'd found condoms and a blanket inside and thought that the kids might be having sex there after school.

"Bert did you know that some of the kids must have wired the cabin for those internet video sites too," I said.

"Look at this," and I turned on the monitor.

Bert's wife saw him sucking one of Kathy's tits and almost fainted, I don't know if it was the size of Kathy's tit or the sight of Bert sucking it, but she clearly couldn't handle it. She told Bert to get a lawyer, because she intended to divorce him.

My daughter called her mother a whore, and left, telling me that if I needed anything she'd always be there for me.

Mrs. Convey, The school board lady told Bert that he was fired, and she left.

Before she left she asked me to send her a copy of the video, I asked her if she wanted a copy of the video of Bert fucking some young girl here during the week also. I promised Bert's wife copies of both as well.

Bert took off running after his wife, screaming "Wait, I don't love that cow, it was just those fucking titties, she's a freak."

That left only Kathy, me and Sam from the county office.

As Kathy looked at me through her tears, Sam stepped forward.

"Kathy Cosby?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"You've been served," he said handing her a stack of papers.

"Served what?" she asked with her eyes locked on mine, as he walked away.

I just saluted her and turned to walk away myself.

"Mike where are you going?" she yelled "We need to talk."

I was smiling from ear to ear as I started running. They were getting to the last of the awards and the crowd was pretty quiet.

I spotted a familiar pair of shorts and walked up behind them and put my arms around a slim waist.

"Took you long enough," I heard her say as they announced Tommy's prize. Tommy got his trophy and as he stepped away from the podium he turned and gave me the thumbs up sign, but he didn't come over to me and Angela. I saw Sarah go over to him and grab his hand and lead him away.

"Well, at least someone's having a good time," I said.

The next thing I knew a soft hand was inside of mine and Angel was leading me away to the parking lot.

She got a basket from the front seat of her truck, and spotting Tommy and Sarah, threw him the keys.

"Be home by," she began, then she looked at me, and said "when ya git there."

With a wide grin on her face, and me still mesmerized she started my car.

"Holy shit, this thing takes off like a raped ape," she said.

"Look Jeff Gordon, this is a 30 mph zone," I said.

"Ya know sweetie, your car and me have something in common," she said smiling at me.

"What's that?" I asked

"I think we're both waitin' for you to open us up, so we can really have some fun," she said, smiling at me again.

She drove for about 40 minutes, and I, neither, knew, or cared where we went. I wasn't very surprised though when we ended up at another park. This one was far bigger, and had camping areas and places to lodge campers. She got the basket from the Mustang's trunk and grabbed my hand. She also had me carry 2 blankets.

"Ooh, we each get our own blanket to sit on," I said "That's nice."

"No silly," she said "the blankets are for after we eat."

I still didn't get it, and my look of confusion made her laugh.

"One's for over, the other's for under," she said as if it was supposed to make sense now.

"Oh," I said, still clueless.

"Trust me," she said "You're gonna like this."

We walked or hiked down a small trail until we came to a small pond on the other side of a thicket. In my short sleeved shirt I scratched the shit out of my arms, and was beginning to think my dream girl was out of her fucking mind.

In a few more minutes we hit a clearing with a small pond that I hadn't even thought was here. It wasn't visible from the trail and if you didn't know specifically where you were going, you probably wouldn't find it. She sat down and started arranging plates and dishes.

As I watched her, sitting there in the grass, everything just made sense. It was like the last piece of a puzzle just locked into place. No problems, no worries, everything was as it should be.

All of the things I'd been so concerned with over the past few days were gone. I no longer cared about Kathy, or her cheating, or where she was. I sat down on the grass next to Angela and sighed. I knew that I could easily spend 2 lifetimes just watching her and never get tired of the view. I let out a contented sigh, and she turned towards me. She reached into a dish and brought me a piece of fried chicken.

"I was curious about what you thought of my breasts," she said as I bit into the chicken.

"Well it tastes really good," I said, "a little spicy, but I could get used to that."

"I wasn't talking about the chicken," she said. She took back my piece of chicken, and placed it on a plate, still holding on to my hand. She took my fingers into her mouth and sucked on them.

"Maybe it is a little spicy," she said, " and you will, get used to it."

She straddled my legs still keeping my fingers in her mouth. Then she just looked deeply into my eyes still sucking my fingers and moving them in and out of her mouth like, she was fucking her mouth with my fingers. Then she finally let go of my fingers and just attacked my mouth with hers. When our lips came together, those little electric shocks were back and intensified. As our tongues finally began wrestling she let out all of her breath into my mouth.

I was sure that all of the colors in the world suddenly became more intense. I've kissed a few women, including Kathy during my lifetime, but kissing Angela was in a whole different league. She tasted like fresh strawberries, and I never wanted it to end. I kept thinking if her mouth tastes this good, what does the rest of her taste like?

I've often heard people describing making love as the merging of two souls and with Angela, I finally understood it.

I was happy as hell before we even got started, but at the same time I felt as if my life before that moment had been a waste.

I felt my concentration lapse for a second, as I felt something tugging at my shorts.

I lifted my hips and she pulled them down my legs, freeing my erection. Then she grabbed it and just sat down on it impaling herself on me. She was already so wet that as tight as she was she slid easily down the length of my shaft, tickling and exciting every nerve ending I had on the way. I felt the sensation not only through my dick but all up and down my spine.

"Oh fuck," I said.

"You betcha," she replied.

She started slowly rising and then descending in a rapidly increasing tempo. At the bottom of each stroke she wiggled her hips in a different pattern every time, driving me crazy because I never knew how long she'd stay down there with our pubic bones attached to each other. Sometimes she do a really quick figure 8, other times a very slow circle or 2, and sometimes she just pump in and out really quickly at the bottom. At first she'd lock lips with me at the bottom of each stroke, but as the pace grew more frenzied we just kept our mouths plastered together. Both the strawberry taste of her lips and the nearly furious friction of out linked genitals was conspiring to drive me wilder than I'd ever been.

I pulled the top down and freed her breasts and began licking and sucking on her nipples. Where Kathy's breasts which she thought were her best feature were just giant sized sacks of dead meat hanging off of her collar bones, Angela's breasts were alive and I loved watching them move in time with our gyrations.

I really shouldn't have started doing that because as I contemplated the differences between her breasts an Kathy's (hers were smaller but much nicer and perfect, almost too large for her small frame) I lost concentration on holding back my ejaculation, and I really wanted this to last longer. Shit, I didn't want this to ever stop. All the shit I'd read about Tantric sex, finally made sense. But as I felt the signals my dick was sending to my brain I knew I was about to erupt.

"Angel...I'm," I started

"Shhh," she interrupted me "this is your pussy, you can put anything you want in it."

And I just let go, I squeezed her to me as if I was trying really hard to make us into one bizarre looking figure, and came like never before. As my first spurt into her ended I felt her vagina clamp tighter on me, and she started screaming too. We lost our balance and ended up sprawling on the ground still locked together. She smiled at me and gently lifted her legs from around me freeing us. She traced her finger down the opening of her vagina and scooped out some of our combined juices. Then she did the most bizarre thing I think I'd seen up to that point in my life. She took that same finger and spread it across my piece of chicken and bit into it.

Then she gave me a taste, it was really fucking good too.

"I'm glad you like the taste of us fucking," she said smiling "because we're gonna be doing it a lot."

"Now do you want to eat first, or are you ready for round 2" she laughed

"I'm really not hungry," I said reaching for her.

A week later I was sitting in Ed Bradley's office as Kathy and her attorney joined us.

Kathy looked like hell and she was wearing what looked like a fucking choir robe and covered from neck to knees. Her eyes had bags under them, and the bags were full.

Before Ed or the lawyers could say anything Kathy snapped at me "I heard you've taken up with some hillbilly whore!"

Her lawyer told her to calm down.

"Mike we've been together for over twenty years, I love you," she said.

"I don't want a divorce," she said, "we're even now."

"This only happened, because you refused to have sex with me last week," she said.

"It just snowballed out of control because of our egos," she said, "we can fix this."

"Kathy, stop lying," I said, "When you came to bed last week you had already fucked Bert."

"That was why I didn't have sex with you," I said.

"I just needed to know that someone beside you found me attractive," she said. "That's all."

"But he was just after my tits," she said sobbing.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers