All Comments on 'Fall of '69'

by wilderness

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story!

This was a great story. I'd like to know the outcome, because you have me liking the couple a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wrong Catagory

Wonderful love story but should be in non-erotic.

TizWinTizWinover 16 years ago
A Great Literotica Read!

Wonderful, I admire your style and sence of humor. Can't wait to read more about these two young lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more please

truly a well developed story and it deserves a second helping I do hope you will be continuing this story I would love to hear how they made it through the seventies

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

Great story thus far.

I would like to see how you develop it further.

Please continue the growth of both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

I found myself far more interested in the story itself then the sexual content. Really quite good. You should develop the story further.

curiousk75curiousk75over 16 years ago
more, more, more...

this was fantastic - great character development - i was hooked - can't wait to see their relationship unfold - keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never the Same - For Better Or Worse?

Exceptional - in a word. And a perfect ending for those who have imagination.<P>

Author - you are appreciated and now looked forward to if this is a sample of the credible work your standards call for.<P>

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reminds me of my own summer and fall of '69

What an absolutely wonderful story, with great character development and a beautiful soft, "what next" touch.

Even reminded me of my own personal relationships in those turbulent anti-war years.

Thank you and please do follow ups on this story!USA

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Wonderful storytelling

Poignant and tender, marvelously told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You left me wanting MORE !!!!

This is one of the best stories I have read here.

I enjoy the slower pace of the relationship.

I can't wait to see. Please don't wait too long

in posting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

Very enjoyable reading experience. I echo others and hope you follow up on this story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

Like others it takes me back to my own summer of love. Please develope the story and caracters more. The first story content I have enjoyed as much or more than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful...very poignant...

Like what the others said, it's a wonderful story. It may not be very sexual in content but the plot more than compensates for it. Makes me remember 60s and 70s movies, and also Forrest Gump (I hope you don't mind!) I even played some 60s music while reading it to get me 'in the mood'. Please continue the story! -CA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shoot for the moon

This is a great erotic story. It builds and leaves the reader wanting more. 1969 was a great year -- men walked on the moon -- and it was the year my wife and I were married. The portrayal of Rebecca reminds me of my wife's personality.

It brings back a lot of memories. Oh to be youthful again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I certainly hope there is a sequal planned. I really got caught up in the story and would like to read more. It was wholesome and innocent yet with an erotic hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Koolau

I picked this story anticipating a sex driven one. Instead, it was a romance planted as a seed and grew into full blossom. I was impressed with the after thoughts of DC, which helped understancter. Thstory took me down a different path almost forgetting the main reason why I read these stories. It's a path I most truly enjoyed. You must follow up on this story. Not doing so would be like leaving a guy with a hard-on.

deJay_13deJay_13about 12 years ago
Absolutely the BEST

The best story I have ever read on Lit. PLEASE add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Beautifully written, I envy that type of eloquence in writing. I loved that unlike other stories I've read, you didn't skip out on character development at all, and that made your story so much more compelling. You really brought their characters to life, and your description of the way interact with each other, their thoughts, their desires and their personalities was skillful. Watching Don and Becky change bit by bit throughout the story was almost as much of a reward for me as the smolderingly arousing sex scenes. Those were very sensual, very erotic, and an enormous turn on for me.  The lust and the "unbridled" passion, combined with the softer themes of romantic attraction and young, flirtatious courtship really mixed well to create one of the best stories I've read on here. It's definitely got to be in my Top Fifteen. Superior job, and thank you for writing such an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous