Fall of '69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, Doc? Don't you kiss and tell? Won't your frat brothers be grilling you about what happened today?"

"It's none of their damn business, either."

We sat side by side for a while. I stared out at nothing, trying to control my anger. I felt set up, just to be put down for her self-righteous amusement.

"So then," Becky whispered almost inaudible, "today is our little secret?"

Still not comprehending the implication, I said, "Yes, I won't tell anyone that we kissed. Your reputation is safe." I stood up. "Are you ready to go?"

"No." She leaned back on her hands and stretched out her legs. Looking off into the distance, she said with a quivering voice, "I'd like to kiss a little more."

Understanding finally rushed into my thick skull. I turned away. "Well... maybe I don't."

"Really? Why not?"

"I think you'll regret it, later." which was the truth. I can't believe I cared about the truth. But that was only a half-truth. I was afraid she'd regret it, and then hate me.

We let our emotions chill for a while. I walked out to the cliff's edge to prevent my lack of discipline from overcoming good sense.

Becky broke the shaky silence. "I'm not asking you to have sex with me. You're the first man I've ever felt this attracted to, and I want to know what things feel like."

I didn't say anything. I didn't look at her, but my heart was torn between wanting her body and wanting her to like me for who I am. Honestly, my hesitation frightened me. Falling in love was not my style. I thought I knew a lot about sex, but nothing about relationships. Now suddenly, I began to think I wanted one. I wanted her respect and admiration, because she had mine. Maybe relationships were more fulfilling and I didn't know how to do it.

When I didn't respond, she added, "I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about you. Thinking you were masturbating about me. It turned me on. I touched myself for the first time..." Her voice faded.

I stared out over the valley, my heart pounding. "Where?"

"In my room."

I laughed. "I meant where on your body."

"You know. Down there."

"Did you come?"

"No. I didn't. I heard Bill and Trudy on the other side of the wall. I could hear them whispering. Then I heard Trudy moan. Their bed squeaks. It embarrassed me, but it excited me too." After a brief pause, she added, "Everybody around me is having sex!"

I turned around and faced her. "So, what do you want from me?"

Her eyes left mine and stared at her toes. "I don't know." She pulled her knees up and rested her chin on them. "I guess I was hoping you'd be willing to... take the lead without getting carried away." She laughed with self-contempt, stood and bent down to pick up the blanket. "I'm sorry. It sounds stupid."

"It doesn't sound stupid." I couldn't say anymore, but it was enough.

She dropped the blanket and straightened up.

We stared at one another and shared a nervous grin.

My eyes wandered over her, and the anticipation coursing through my veins felt greater than having all the unopened gifts ever given laid at my feet. I went to her, and my resolve to be virtuous dissolved like sugar against her lips.

Becky said she wanted me to lead, but it was her palm on my chest that moved things forward. She massaged the firm curve of muscle and then her thumb found my nipple and teased it through my shirt.

I responded in kind, filling my hand with her right breast.

Becky moaned and shivered, then broke our kiss to watch me fondle the supple weight through her shirt. When I gently rolled the jutting tip between my fingers, her eyes closed with overwhelming pleasure.

A simple, "Oh..." escaped her lips, before I covered her mouth with mine.

Our tongues met, and soon tangled with desire. In slow motion, we dropped to our knees, embracing chest to chest. I broke away and sat back on my heels. Without preamble, I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it aside.

Becky's eyes shyly drifted down to study my torso. She didn't comment, other than smile with approval. Her hands drifted to the hem of her tank top and a lump lodged in my throat. With timid sluggishness, the fabric inched up her belly. I knew Becky was fit, but her lean, defined abdomen surprised me.

She closed her eyes again, and I wondered if she were pretending to be alone in order to have the courage to expose her chest. The trembling hands paused when the bottom curves were visible, and then, in a rush, she pulled the shirt off, and tossed it near mine.

Becky's breasts were perfect. Exactly the size and shape I always fantasized about. "Rebecca Jeffries, you're a beautiful woman all over, inside and out."

She opened her eyes and smiled. Her face and chest turned a rosy pink.

Rising up on my knees, I held out my hands and she took them. I pulled her close, and when our bodies touched, we both sighed with the pleasure. The first incredible contact of her skin against mine is an experience I'll never forget. We kissed, as I lowered her to the blanket. It took every ounce of self-control not to rush my exploration of her body. I wanted Becky's first experience to be everything she'd ever hoped for.

While we kissed, my left hand calmly teased -- circled an areola, slipped down to her bellybutton, and then back, enjoying her contour. She squeaked and her body twitched from the sensations. When I finally traced over a stiff nipple, her hands drew frenzied circles on my back.

My lips began a gradual tour down, stopping at the sensitive areas I knew existed on her neck and shoulders. The thrill I felt teaching Becky these new delights had me near a climatic level already. Every time she whimpered or sighed it touched me like a caress. Being her first brought back memories of my own first -- everything new, all exhilarating.

My mouth finally touched the rise of a breast and her fingers tangled in my hair. She tugged, trying to move me along, but I held firm to my slow progress. With lips and tongue I tortured one breast, while my fingers tortured the other. Becky started to writhe, which only made me burn hotter.

"Mmm, Becky, you taste so good, and you feel so good."

"Don..." was the only audible sound I understood, once my mouth sealed around one nipple and my fingers pinched the other. Although many other encouraging noises slipped uncontrollably from her, while I did my best to take her higher.

Rising up on my arms, I stopped to admire my work. Becky's chest heaved with great gulps of air. Her skin glowed from my kisses and her nipples extended out to me.

"God, you're beautiful."

Her green eyes opened to smile at me. "Thank you. That felt incredible."

She pushed me away, and removed the rubber band holding her ponytail. Shaking her hair free, she said, "Your turn. Lie back."

I did as I was told, and watched, placing my hands behind my head as a pillow.

Feisty, a word my grandpa used to describe grandma came to mind. Becky was feisty. I saw the appeal of loving a feisty woman. Was this the beginning of love? It definitely was a greater level of attraction than I'd ever felt before.

Becky bent over me and smiled with those sensuous lips. "You look happy."

"Never been happier."

She lay on my chest, and before kissing me, said, "Me either."

Her hair and breasts tickled, as she pecked her way down, following a trail similar to the one I had traveled on her body. A woman who wants to repay pleasure for pleasure is a rare jewel. As Becky's emerald eyes flashed to witness my reaction when she softly kissed my nipple, I knew I'd found a treasure.

Becky licked it with a broad tongue, and said, "You're salty. You'd make a good saltlick." She licked the other side and then sat back on her heels, leaving her hand on my stomach, her fingers playing with the sparse hair below my navel.

She traced to my side where I'd been pinched earlier. "I did leave a red mark. Let me make it better."

As she bent down and gently kissed the injury, her hand rested on my hip, just inches away from my straining cock. The pressure from her weight gave it a nice tug. She peeked at the bulge in profile, while she soothed the welt on my side. I wondered if she'd someday kiss that swelling until it receded, as well.

"Feel better?"

"Much better," I said, and cupped a hanging breast with my hand.

Her eyes closed with the sensation. By the nipple, I guided her back to lie beside me.

We smiled, kissed, and cuddled for a few minutes. A gusty breeze tickled our hot flesh. Mother Nature seemed to be playing along with us.

Rolling Becky onto her stomach, I said, "My turn," and straddled her thighs. "Time for a back rub."

Starting with her scalp, my fingers massaged gently down to her shoulders and lower back, eliciting pleasant moans of enjoyment. Occasionally, I'd chafe against her firm ass with my crotch.

"Mmm, you have good hands, Doc."

"Just relax and let me operate."

Becky responded with a soft laugh of acquiescence.

My hands drifted past her waistline to new, unexplored territory. Gradually, my fingers worked down, until I was squeezing her bottom.

The muscles tightened, but there were no complaints.

"Relax, Becky. Feels nice?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Good." I massaged all the way down her legs and then, said, "Let's air out those toes," removing her sneakers and socks. "Are you ticklish?"

"A little."

"I'll be careful."

Methodically, I tended to each foot and toe. The limp weight of her legs, as I bent them at the knee, confirmed her total relaxation.

After a few minutes, I stopped and lay on top of her. Her back felt cool against my chest. I kissed her neck, and whispered in her ear, "There, all done."

In a dreamy voice, Becky answered, "Mmm, thank you. That was very nice."

Rolling of to the side, I pulled her over onto her back.

Fully at ease now, Becky lay with her eyes closed and hands above her head, a contented grin curling her lips.

But I was far from content. While bending over for a kiss, my hand slipped down across her abdomen and wedged under the waistband of her jeans.

Her stomach tensed.

My fingers wormed in until they met the elastic band of her panties. Our lips played lightly, while my hand pushed further and toyed along the hairline.

Becky's breathing became ragged. Her body trembled.

Sensing reluctance, I ended the kiss to look into her eyes. I saw anxiety in those emerald pools. Was she pleading for self-restraint? It seemed Becky didn't have the willpower to say stop. I withdrew my hand and cupped her sex from the outside. Her eyes closed and she moaned encouragement.

As I fondled the cleft of her sex, my mouth found a nipple and playfully sucked. Moist heat radiated through the denim onto my palm.

"Oh, Don..." Becky's hips began to gyrate. Her thighs sporadically opened and closed.

My hand abandoned her sex to unbutton her jeans.

She bent forward to see what I was doing. "Don?"

"Shh, it's okay." I pressed Becky's shoulders down with one hand as I unzipped her with the other. "Trust me. This will feel great," I said, and then kissed her, while my hand slid unrestricted into her panties.

Becky squeaked into my mouth when I touched her cleft. Her pussy was unbelievably wet and my finger slipped easily between her labia. The entrance to her vagina was incredibly tight. I pressed the tip of my index finger inside, and then her thighs clamped together.

"Relax, Beckster. I won't hurt you. I just want you to feel good. I want you to come."

I left my hand trapped where it was, unwilling to give up ground. My finger could still move enough to tickle her clit. My mouth and free hand went to work teasing her breasts. Becky was already extremely aroused. It wasn't long before her legs relaxed and her hips began to twitch, once again.

"That's it Becky. Go with it. Let it build. Don't hold back."

Afraid I'd scare Becky, I didn't try to penetrate again. Instead, I toyed with her clit, using different speeds and pressures to vary the experience.

Less than a minute passed, when her arms pulled me tight to her chest, and she hissed, "It's too much..."

"No Honey. Let it out."

Becky's body began to convulse. Her hips lifted from the blanket and her legs crushed my hand. Her high pitched squeal echoed across the valley. The climax came in waves -- first a tsunami and then lesser swells and troughs. She grabbed my arm and wrenched my hand from her panties. "Stop!"

I can't describe the thrill I felt, gazing down into her hooded eyes and hearing her deep breaths slow to normal. I zipped her up, and then brought my hand to my nose and sniffed, "Yum." I sucked her essence from my fingers, and she blushed. We hugged and kissed, and then I lay down beside her on my back. Becky had always returned my affection in kind, so I thought a hand-job was in my future.

My expectations were high, until, in a husky voice, she said, "I'd always planned my first orgasm would be with my husband."

I turned my head to witness a tear fall to the blanket. Becky continued to stare straight up. This was exactly the regret I feared, and I cursed myself. "There are plenty of first you can still share with him."

I sat up. A terrible dread engulfed me. Would I lose the first woman I'd wanted to know more than sexually because of sex? I reached over, picked up her shirt, and handed it to her.

Without hesitation, she sat up and put it on, and then rested her forehead on her knees like she was praying.

"I'm sorry if you're upset, Becky. I'll never forget you. I'll always cherish this memory." Cherish? I don't think I'd ever used the word in a sentence before, evidence I was definitely not myself.

Becky got up and walked out to the ledge. For no apparent reason other than a change of subject, she said, "This country is so beautiful."

She couldn't jump from there, but I was still worried, so I got up and stood beside her. At least she smiled at me when I took her hand, and yet there was no strength in her grip.

"Hey Beckster, this isn't the end of us, is it? You don't hate me, do you?" God, I was acting like a wiener.

"Hate you?" She smiled and shook her head, as if the question was too silly to even consider.

"That's good." I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek. She laid her head on my shoulder. We stood like that for a long time, silently enjoying the moment.

"We should leave soon. You need to be home before dark or Bill will crucify me."

"Very funny, Doc."

"He wasn't kid--" My sentence was cut short by Becky's lips attacking mine. The force made me stumble back and trip over a rock. We fell in a heap with her knee in my groin.

As I writhed in agony, Becky knelt beside me and kept up a stream of "I'm so sorry".

"It's okay. I'll live." God was punishing me. "My fault. You surprised me, that's all."

She laughed nervously, and said, "I hope I didn't break you. Is there anything I can do?"

What a question. "I'll be all right."

"Are you sure? Maybe you should check it."

The thought occurred to me that the knee had been intentional. I laughed through gritted teeth. "Do you think so?"

Becky tucked her hair behind her ears and stared at my crotch. "Yes, I think you should."

"Maybe you should look to, because it's hard for me to see down there."

"Okay."

The pain had nearly subsided, but I faked a limp all the way to the blanket. I turned away, unfastened my jeans, and dropped them around my ankles. Then I sat down in my jockey shorts and Becky sat beside me. This was supposed to be a clinical examination, so without dramatic flair, I pulled my jockeys down to my jean covered ankles and lifted my limp dick out of the way.

Bending forward to examine my balls, I asked, "How do they look?"

Becky's face became serious, as she flipped her hair to one side and bent down to inspect. "Like Robin's eggs in a wrinkled sack."

"Damn it!"

Her head snapped up. "What?"

"They should look like woodcock eggs in a wrinkled sack."

Relief made her face happy again. "You can't be too hurt, if you can joke about it."

'Kiss it and make it better' popped into my thoughts. Instead, I lay down and closed my eyes to give her curiosity unobserved access. "You're right. I'm feeling much better."

Ten seconds later, I felt a delicate touch trace over my scrotum. Keeping my eyes closed, I wrenched a foot out of my pants, and spread my legs wider.

Becky's fingers began to tease around my thighs and the base of my cock, without actually touching it. But the results were the same. I got hard.

She stopped caressing me, and whispered, "There, all better, Doc Woodcock."

I sat up on my elbows, looked at my hard-on, and then at Becky's red face. "Not really. Now it's just a different kind of ache, but I'll live."

Her gaze darted from my eyes, to my dick, and back.

I smiled.

She smiled.

I winked.

With her usual startling impulsiveness, she grabbed my cock in her fist, and said, "Lay down."

She didn't have to tell me. The rush of delight from her hand made me fall back. I wanted to watch, but I didn't want to make her more uneasy. Mine was the first cock she'd ever seen or touched. That alone brought an unmatched thrill. When her hand squeezed and pumped me with experimental sloth, I knew I wouldn't last long.

I groaned.

"Feel good?"

I heard a smile in the question and had to look. Becky's eyes were fixed on my groin. Her face beamed with exhilaration, and struck me with a fresh tingle.

"Great," I said, getting back up on my elbows. My ache grew larger.

Now both her hands gripped my shaft loosely and pumped. "Are you going to come soon?"

The comment sounded so indifferent. This was just payback, and not the affectionate exploration I'd hoped for.

"Yes."

I lay back down and enjoyed her hold on me.

She picked up the pace. "Relax, Doc. I just want you to feel good. I want you to come."

Those were almost my exact words to her, and they sounded hollow and impersonal. It was then I realized I wanted more. But how could there be more? What was missing?

My cock didn't care. I warned her, "Getting close."

A couple of strokes later, my load shot out with pent up force, laying down a thick streak from my neck to my navel. Becky stopped pumping as soon as I erupted, which made it a little less pleasurable, but all-in-all, it relieved a lot of frustration.

Tenderly, she released my cock and patted its softening underbelly. "Wow."

We shared a smile, and I said, "Thanks Beckster, that was just what the doctor ordered."

Grinning, she rubbed my thigh, and said, "I'll get some napkins."

After cleaning myself up, I got dressed and we headed back down the trail, the mood much heavier than before. The invisible line we'd been flirting with had been crossed. Things could never be the same between us.