Fallen Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He easily picked her up off the floor and Korina shamelessly wrapped her legs around his torso. She stared directly into the feral eyes that promised carnal fulfillment. She desperately commanded, "Fuck me Victor." He thrust deep inside her core. She shuddered as an orgasm approached and ripped through her.

***

Stray thoughts filtered through the bestial fog currently dominating Victor's mind. He marveled at the exquisite heat of her. Korina epitomized spirited health. This combined with her potent sex drive chased the chill from Victor.

Her orgasms felt like the sun on his body after a swim in icy water. He felt warm again. He closed his eyes and held her trembling body close, luxuriating in her. He brushed his sensitive lips along her neck seeking the perfect entry.

Their bodies moved together as they rose to crescendo. Her orgasm struck again. Korina's luscious peristaltic contractions sweetly lured Victor's climax from him. Victor flooded Korina's core with his seed.

At his climax, he expertly punctured her flushed neck with his razor sharp canines, and blood flooded his mouth. She tragically keened a heartrending wail of fulfillment, while Victor greedily gulped Korina down. He slurped and lapped and sucked at her wound while holding her close and pumping her full.

He trembled in ecstasy. Fire spread from his belly revitalizing him with her sweet robust essence. He needed to stop before he severely damaged, but the thought of parting with her tortured him.

Her head slumped onto his shoulder and she whispered, "Save me." He jerked away from her wound and looked at her pale sweaty face. Her eyes defocused, maybe she was delirious and didn't know to who she spoke.

Victor wiped her blood away from his mouth with the back of his hand. He quickly carried her to the bar, clearing the surface with a waving arm; the abandoned drinks crashed to the floor. The bartenders fled to the far side of the square bar and watched. The blonde screamed, "The police will be here any minute."

He laid her down, grabbed a large cup, and filled it with water from a soda gun. He carefully lifted her head and gently pressed the cup to her bluish lips. "You have to drink this water. You have to replenish your fluids to raise your blood pressure."

Victor started to fill the cup again, but he noticed colored lights flashing in the parking lot. He'd been foolish enough for one night; he had to flea before the situation escalated any farther. There were already too many witnesses.

He bent low and whispered in Korina's ear. "I am inside you..." he touched her over her womb. "And you are inside me. I will hear you if you call. Call me and I will come to you." He tenderly kissed her mouth, her lips parted and he rushed in, crushing her to him in a sudden torrent of passion. Victor parted from Korina and escaped into the night.

12