Fallen Ch. 01

Story Info
Waking up in a strange place.
3.9k words
4.53
49.8k
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fighting off the urge to continue sleeping, Viola slowly began to open her eyes. Her vision was dazed, but could tell that it was unusually dark in her apartment. Thinking that it would be about noon when she awoke, Viola was anticipating dim sunlight peeking through the blinds from the only window in her studio. Body limp and numb from the alcohol consumed last night, she dared to not even try to move or rise.

Closing her eyes again she began to think back to when she got home last night. Embarrassment began to wash over her as she realized that the last thing she could coherently remember was a bartender shouting "last call" and her running over to order another cocktail. Everything after that was a blur. And yet another wonderful night! Keeping it classy Viola...

Ever since Viola lost her job a month ago everything seemed to be spiraling out of control in her life. She was alienated from her family, lost all of her so-called friends and was spending any money she had left in her savings account on cigarettes and liquor. Every day when she awoke from another one of her black-out, knock-out all nighters she immediately regretted it and wondered when she would reach her bottom.

Taking in a breath, she attempted to see the good in all this. Well at least I made it home.

With little resolve, Viola attempted to shake off her drunken grogginess and rise from her belly. To her shock she didn't move at all. Damn, I must be more hungover than I thought.

She tried again and was met with the same result. Panic surged through her body, awakening every nerve. Now alert, she could feel that her wrists were crossed and bound together tightly above her head. She tried to roll over to her side, but discovered that her legs were spread apart and tied down at her ankles. Feeling the restraints against her bare wrists, she guessed them to be leather. The boots and clothes she wore last night still seemed to be on her.

Even though she laid on her stomach, her head was turned to the side. As her cheeks warmed from the sudden rush of blood, Viola could tell that she was laying on a bare mattress. She lightly tugged at the straps and heard the sound of metal creaking. Her fear escalated as she realized that she couldn't be in her apartment. Viola may not have been the cleanest person in the world, but she made sure that she had her cheap Target bed sheets on at all times. Also, she had no metal headboard on her bed (no bed frame either, her mattress sat on box springs that were directly on the floor).

Fear steadily elevated towards hysteria. The new emotional distress mixed with the physical pains of a pounding headache and dehydration were making Viola feel ill. She opened her mouth breathing in and letting out air as fast as she could. Hope flashed as it dawned upon her that her mouth was not covered or gagged. For a moment she didn't feel so helpless and found a way to let out all of the anxiety building up inside. Shutting her eyes and clenching every muscle in her body, Viola took a breath in. Pausing for a moment she let it all out in a scream, one so loud it shook her own ear drums.

***

It seemed like she'd been screaming for about thirty minutes until Viola lost the strength to continue. Her chest collapsed against the mattress, throat sore from screaming nonstop. Taking slow shallow breaths into her mouth, she kicked herself for what she'd just done.

That did more harm than good. Viola was still trapped in the same position she was in before, now with even more physical pain wrenching her body.

Shutting her eyes in defeat, Viola began to try and think what her next course of action should be. Surely someone must have heard her? She feared maybe no one was around. That she was in some abandoned building in downtown with no trace of life for miles. Before her alarm could consume her once more, Viola tried to reason with herself that she couldn't be completely isolated in a city this big. Someone had to be around, even if she were taken to an abandoned part of town. At the very least some homeless people would be hanging out around to hear her.

Yeah that's exactly what I need. Some homeless, crackhead, good Samaritan coming to my rescue.

As she took in another gulp of air, a sensation rushed over her body. Her eyes were in vertigo. To keep from vomiting, Viola shut them tight and bit down on her bottom lip. Please keep it down... God, please don't let me throw up. It was the last thing she needed right now.

Her pleading must have worked because as fast as her nausea came, it left. Eyes still closed, Viola's mind began to drift off to blackness. Having no energy to fight it, she let the dark take over her.

***

To Viola's surprise, when she awoke again her body was in a new position. She now sat upright with her back resting on the headboard. Her arms were raised on both sides, once again bound by leather. Her legs were crossed over each other, with her ankles bound tight to the footboard.

As she slowly lifted her head around to see if she could make anything out in the darkness, a bright light illuminated the room from her right-side. Blinded by the intense contrast, she turned her head to the left and shut her eyes. Heavy footsteps echoed into the room. A light switch flicked and more light began to shine above her.

Growing accustomed to the luminescence, she turned her head into the direction of the first illumination. The light had come through a door and standing in the doorway was a man. Her eyes weren't completely adjusted yet, so she couldn't make out any details. What she could perceive at the moment was that he was wearing a black suit and that he was tall, very tall. Even though she was sitting she could tell that if she were to stand, he'd tower over her. That was something she wasn't accustomed to thanks to her modelesque height.

The man shut the door behind him, removing about half of the bright intensity from the room. Looking around briefly, Viola could finally see how small the room really was. Damn, and I thought my studio was cramped.

There wasn't much to look at. The walls were grey and concrete, and the only furniture in it was the queen size bed that she sat on. Looking forward, she saw that she was right in guessing that the headboards were some sort of metal. The frame appeared to be in an antique style with a brass iron color. She was also dead on in guessing that leather was what was tying her down.

Viola quickly looked over her body and saw that she was wearing the same long-sleeved green sweater dress from last night with black knee-high boots and ribbed tights. From what she could see there didn't seem to be any damage to her body and couldn't feel any pain, aside from the hangover she was recovering from.

Once she finished checking her surroundings, Viola's eyes went back to the man in the doorway. She decided that the best way to go about this would be to show no fear. To be calm and collected, so she could figure who he was and where he'd taken her.

As the man began to take a step towards her, she immediately felt her panic returning. "Who the fuck are you and what the hell is going on?"

Oh well, being calm is overrated anyway.

His response was a crooked smile.

This only irritated her further. "I'm fucking serious!" Her voice began to sound scratchy. Most likely due to all the screaming she had done earlier.

His smile only widened, now showing perfect teeth. He walked closer to her and with each step she noticed a new feature on his face. The man had dark green eyes, as mesmerizing as emeralds. The intensity of his eyes were magnified due to his fair skin. He was cleanly shaven with thick brown hair combed back. The smile on his face revealed round cheekbones and strong lips, the bottom one slightly larger than the top. Judging from his appearance, she guesstimated his age to be somewhere from late twenties to early thirties. Whoever he was, she couldn't deny that he was quite handsome.

The man stood over the footboard. Now that he was closer, she saw that he had a water bottle in his hand. Tilting her head to it she asked, "What the fuck is that for?"

Yet again this only made him smile, this time an eye roll was accompanied with it. "My, my, what a mouth you have."

She was surprised at how calm his voice was when he spoke. She felt slightly embarrassed for her own tone. Maybe calm isn't as overrated as I thought...

"At any rate, this was for you." He held up the water bottle and pointed the cap in her direction. "I figured you would need it for your hangover, not to mention for your throat. Judging from the sound of your voice, I'm guessing you need something to soothe it from all that screaming you were doing earlier."

She was shocked at how nonchalantly he spoke of that. She was screaming her damned head off and he didn't do anything? He didn't even check on her. Rage replaced any shame that lingered. Fuck calm.

She spoke between gritted teeth, "You heard me?"

"How could I not?"

"And you didn't bother to check on me!"

"Oh I did, when you were done. I came in and you were passed out again."

"What about when I was screaming!?" Her voice was cracking again. "I could have been dying for all you know!"

"I do know and you weren't. You were having a hissy fit and I'm not going to respond to bratty behavior. You were fine."

Viola was stunned at how stern he spoke to her, as if he was her father. "You have some damn nerve you asshole!"

He sighed and tilted his head back. "And I see you're still having your fit. Perhaps I should I leave you to yourself again."

"No!" That was the last thing she wanted. What she wanted was answers. "I'm fine."

He didn't seem convinced, but he remained where he was. "Good."

Okay try his way, be calm.

She took a deep breath and exhaled. Looking up at him and she asked "Where am I?"

"In my home."

It amazed her that he actually gave an answer. She was relieved to know that she was in a home, hopefully it was somewhere downtown. Keep the ball rolling.

"And where is that exactly? You seem to not mind me screaming, but what about your neighbors?"

He chuckled, "I have no neighbors and even if I did my basement is pretty much sound proof so no one would hear you anyway."

All hope dropped. Where the fuck did he take me? "How can you have no neighbors? I mean we're in the city and-"

"No we're not." His face was serious as if to let her know that he was not bluffing.

With her mouth agape, Viola absently stared at the concrete ceiling and back at the man. Without thinking, she mumbled to herself, "I'm in a basement? Your basement is small."

This softened him slightly. "You're in a room that's in my basement." He began to walk over to the left side of the bed. "It's much larger than this."

Her eyes never left him as he leisurely walked and sat on the edge of the bed. His large hands began to unscrew the plastic cap from the water bottle. When he held the bottle to her lips, she tilted her chin up and refused to drink. "So who are you?"

Eyes fixed on each other, she saw that he seemed a little hurt by this question. "You truly don't remember me?"

From the pained expression flashing across his gorgeous eyes, Viola began to feel bad. Why she did, she couldn't comprehend. I'm the one locked up in his basement for God knows what purpose. Still her voice was soft when she spoke, "No, I don't." She felt like adding an "I'm sorry" to the end of that, but thought better of it.

Taking in a deep breath, "It's okay Viola, maybe you'll remember later."

Her head cocked back so fast it made a light thud sound against the headboard. "You know my name?"

"Of course, this isn't the first time we've met." He pushed the bottle back onto her lips, but again she refused. "You were drunk, but I didn't know you were that obliterated. My face isn't the slightest bit familiar to you?"

Eyes focused she stared at his face trying to draw up any memories. Blushing, she thought to herself, I could never forget a face like that! Did she meet him at the bar last night? Friends, if that's what you want to call them, had warned her that when she drank she became a huge tease with men. Some she remembered, others she did not. One thing that remained constant, she never once went through with a hook up. No matter how drunk she got, she was never that girl that crawled into a car with a strange man and woke up the next morning not knowing where she was. Well until now I guess...

Viola tried as hard as she could to remember anything from last night, but couldn't. Did she agree to all this? To hook up with him in some kinky way back at his place? Leather and bondage definitely wasn't her thing. The few times she did have sex it was vanilla and by all accounts, boring.

He tried a third time to get her to drink from the water bottle, but again she wasn't having it. His pained look turned to one of annoyance. "Stop being difficult, I'm trying to tend to you."

Ignoring him, "Look, I don't remember anything from last night." Glancing at her restraints, "I don't know what I... agreed to..." Considering this isn't kidnapping and/or attempted rape. Keep an open mind, benefit of the doubt and all that bull shit... "But I'm really..."

"You didn't agree to this."

His stern tone and face to match startled her. "What?"

He still wouldn't lighten up. "I'm trying to help you."

What... the... "He-hel-help m-me?" Her voice shook with every word. Couldn't decide if it was from anger or fear.

"Yes, your life is a complete mess. Partially due to your own negligence and rash decisions." Once again he pressed the rim of the water bottle to her lips. This time he added some strength to it, pinning her head in place so that she couldn't easily avoid it. He began to forcibly pour the cold liquid into her mouth. Some of it actually made it down her throat, but most of it flowed out of the corners of her mouth, down her neck and onto her dress. Using his thumb, he wiped her mouth dry and pressed the digit on the center of her bottom lip. "Eventually you'll see that I mean well, dear."

What... the... Something in Viola snapped. ...Actual FUCK! Gathering all the water and saliva in her mouth, she spat directly in his face. The drool hit him on his left cheek, right under his eye. Everything was so neat and put together, it delighted her to see some sort of flaw befall upon him.

She was about to open her mouth to tell him off, but was surprised by his quick movements. The man's hand quickly seized her ankles and untied the leather straps holding her down. Before she could even register that her legs were free, he moved his attention to her wrists. He released the restraints from the headboard, but not from her wrists.

Holy shit! I'm fre... As quickly as he liberated her, he pulled Viola close to him. Grasping both of her thin wrists in one hand, he threw her body forward. She now laid flat on her belly in his lap, arms above her head. One hand pinned her down, while the other possessively grabbed her thigh.

Heart racing, breath hastening, she sat still over him. I'm too scared to move... Even in her mind that sounded like a lie. As he forcibly slid his hand up her thigh and violently pulled the hem of her dress over her bum, she found herself feeling odd sensations running through her body. They felt almost... pleasurable. It's just the liquor, it's the God damned liquor!

Whack! His calloused hand came crashing down on her lower end, causing Viola to yelp. With her dress moved up, the only thing protecting her from his hand was her tights and underwear. Whack! Another one came down, landing in the same exact place as the first. The burning sensation caused her to twist and turn underneath his hold. She let out a frustrated moan when she realized that her flailing was getting nowhere.

Whack! "Enough with your whining." This time his hand stayed in place and closed into a fist with her tights wrapped inside. "The more you behave the quicker this will be." Rip!

Viola's tights split open, revealing black lace panties. The man smacked her ass again and repeated the same movements, ripping her underwear free. With her skin bare, he commenced smacking her ass. Focusing on one cheek for long, excruciating moments and then moving onto the other.

The first couple of hits wrought groans and screams from Viola. This only increased his rhythm. Realizing this, she bit down on her bottom lip and held everything in. He seemed pleased with her cooperation and lessened the blows. With each hit he would now pause for a moment, grab her reddened flesh and knead it soothingly. Each massage was quickly met with a release and another smack. It got to the point that as he began to let go, Viola would instinctively rock her hips up to his palm. He must have noticed this as well because he gave a light chuckle every time she began to rise up.

Smack! "Are you in pain baby?" No response, he cut the rubbing out completely and went back to slapping her ass. "Well are you?" Her head face down, she mumbled into the mattress. "Hmm?" Smack!

"Ye-yes." The weakness in her own voice shocked her.

Whack! "Do you want me to stop?" Whack!

She sucked in a breath on that one. "Yes."

"Yes what?" Whack! Whack!

"Ye-ye-yes... puh-ple-lease." God please let that be what this sadistic fuck wants to hear!

One last smack. "Good enough." He pulled her up and had her sit on her knees next to him. Her hands were still held together by his. Looking directly into her eyes he asked, "Do you see what you did to me?"

Do you see what you did to me!? She wanted to scream at him, but knew that she had no power to fight if he wanted to punish her again. His free hand pointed to the saliva that still graced his face. It had travelled to the center of his left cheek. If he thinks I'm apologizing for that...

"Well?" She stared blankly at him. "Clean it up." Again she said nothing, eyes shifting back forth. He growled low and pulled her closer to him, drawing her hands to his lap. "Lick it up."

Unable to hold her silence any longer, "You have got to be fucking with me?" He said nothing, only held her wrist tighter and pulled her closer. The pressure underneath his hand was getting to be too much. It reminded her of when she was kid and when bullies would give her Indian burns.

Willing to do anything to have him release her, Viola moved closer to his face. Tentatively sticking her tongue out, she slowly lapped up all of the spit from his face. I'm cleaning spit off of his face with more spit... Okay, whatever then. She guessed anything was better than the glob she left on him.

As the tip of her tongue slowly glided up his face, she felt his hand loosen around her wrists. His breaths deepened. When she licked up every last drop of spit, the man gave out a grumbled moan. The sound was so pleasant to her, that she began absently licking his cheek once again.

At first he tensed from this, but quickly relaxed and allowed her to continue. Her tongue trailed back down his face and to his neck. His masculine smell began to consume her. As if they had a mind of their own, Viola's thighs began to rub together, creating unbearable friction between them. At his muscular neck, she no longer used the tip of her tongue and began lapping up eagerly.

His moans intensified with each pass of her tongue. Between each lick, she softly let out a whimper against his skin. It took all of her strength to not press her lips and tenderly kiss everywhere she licked. The fiery sensations he left on her ass radiated through her body, helping to build a smoldering blaze between her thighs.

His hand completely let go of her own. Viola kept them in place, resting them on his thigh. With each flick of her muscle their bodies grew closer together, possessed by some magnetic pull. When her tongue began to gently circle around his Adam's apple, she felt her chest touch his. Through her clothing, she felt her breasts beginning to swell against his muscular chest. He must have felt her as well and pressed his torso firmly against her. Every heavy inhalation he took in caused his chest to slowly move up and down, creating small rasping pleasure against her nipples. Her thighs continued to work, spreading her moisture from her now aching sex.

12