Fallen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpers growing higher in pitch, Viola made a light trail all the way down to the collar of his shirt. Just when she thought he would fall back, the man placed one hand on her cheek and gently guided her away. Tilting her head to meet his, she saw the he was lightly panting. Between breaths he rasped, "Leon."

Voice gone throaty, "What?"

"My name."

"Oh, okay. Well Le..."

"But you have no right to call me that." Letting her go, he quickly rose and headed for the door. "To a disrespectful girl like you, you can just call me sir." He left and slammed the door behind him. On the other side it sounded like he locked it.

Confused at what just happened, Viola fell over on the bed. She was free, but far too weak to stand. There she was, with torn and tattered clothes, laying on a stranger's bare mattress, with no clue as to how she got into this predicament. Her legs and arms were weak from alcohol, throat sore from screaming and ass lit on fire. To top it all off she now was burning with desire for the asshole that put her in this situation.

Remaining on her side she absently thought... Yep, I think I reached my bottom.

To Be Continued...

12