Falling For A Girl, Too Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Someone Wicked

Spencer's phone was ringing off the hook. James was fielding calls from both his cell phones, firing emails as fast as he could type them, and feeding Spencer data for all their current business investments. "Someone had royally fucked up and when she found out who, they would be out on their ass so fast!" She focused her thoughts.

"Tell them to check the account information once more. Get the banks on and freeze all transactions not bearing your signature."

"Mine?" James asked.

"Yes. I don't want to take a chance that they have forged my signature. Give them the authorization code, E.R.I.S. and send them your signature."

"What do we do about daily functioning?" James asked.

"Keep the building network online, but disconnect from the internet. Everything can be backed up locally and we will send out the necessary files when we get back online." Spencer fired back.

"Will do."

The calls had started at 7:30 that morning. First, the bank had called to say that an unusual flow of money was detected. Spencer had checked the accounts and found numerous small-dollar transactions. Then, the broker called saying that the portfolios for numerous philanthropic accounts had been locked, bearing Spencer's signature. This was followed by investors and customers alike, calling and emailing in about major difficulties in services. As a communications company, this was not to be allowed.

"Get GAIA on the line. I want the system shut-down and re-started with priorities to reject any changes or system alterations bearing my bio. All of them. Changes will come through you James." Spencer barked. She returned to the phone. "No sir, you need not worry. The system will be back up and running ASAP. We have our best minds on it."

James looked at her.

She hung up the phone. Pressing the call button on her phone she dialed the front desk. "Get the police on the line. We need computer forensic technicians and detectives here post haste. Press the lockdown controls. No one in or out until the police have concluded the investigation."

The guard was quiet for a moment.

"Did you hear what I said?" Spencer asked.

"Er, yes, but, well," The guard stuttered.

"What is it?" Spencer yelled into the phone.

"Well, ma'am, we just received notification that we are not to allow any changes from you."

Spencer took a deep breath to yell at the man, before remembering that she had locked herself out. She handed the phone to James. "Give him the order." She said huffily. "And tell him to expect a bonus for following the rules even in the face of my direct order. He needn't worry."

James relayed the message.

Spencer turned to James. "Call out to Linda, tell her that we are not taking any more calls at the moment. We are devoting our full attention to the problem at hand. Tell her to reassure everyone that the system will be on lockdown, protecting them, while we work to resolve this minor difficulty.

"That's going to affect our stock."

"Stock is already being affected. Tell her."

The room went silent for the first time all morning. It was nearly lunch time.

"What is this?" James asked.

"An attack." Spencer replied. "Someone is trying to bring us down. I can think of several reasons why, but I can't figure out why they are doing this now."

"Are you sure it's an attack?" James asked. "Couldn't it be a system malfunction."

"No." Spencer replied.

"How can you be so sure?"

"How many times has the system gone down?" Spencer asked. "This is an attack. Otherwise the people at GAIA would have seen it coming."

"What are we going to do?" James asked.

"We are going to get the system back up. Buff up our defenses even more. Then, we are going to find who did this."

"Then what?" James asked softly.

"Then we are going to destroy them."

James swallowed. He could tell from the look in Spencer's eyes that she was dead-set on revenge. She looked beautiful no matter what. With anger fueling her, she looked like a vengeful deity. He was instantly hard.

Spencer logged on to her personal computer. Everything seemed to be working fine until a series of flickering images rushed by. The screen blinked on and off a few times and then large red letters formed on her screen. They oozed from the background like blood.

"THE BITCH IS BACK!" The screen proclaimed before the computer shut off. Spencer knew, even though she tried, that the computer would not come back on.

*Raincheck, Again

"Any plans for the night?" Samantha asked over the phone.

"Yes. Spencer and I are supposed to have a 'date night'." Callie replied happily.

"That's awesome. You two are soo cute!" Samantha replied. "I wish I could meet Spencer."

"Yeah. I hear that a lot." Callie said. Her phone beeped. "Hold on one second. Spencer is beeping in."

"Should I let you go?" Samantha asked.

"No. Just give me a minute." Callie switched lines. "Hello?"

"Hey, Love." Spencer said. Immediately Callie knew the date was over. "Something has come up at work. I can't make it tonight. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Callie replied. "I had forgotten all about it. Busy day for me too."

"Oh. Well, I'll see you when I get home?"

"Yeah." Callie replied. "See you later, Babe." She switched lines again. "Date cancelled."

"Shit, Cal. I'm sorry."

"New plan." Callie said. "Take me out tonight. I want to have so much fun, I forget that I'm depressed."

"I can totally do that." Samantha replied. "Dress super sexy. We are going to have a time."

"See you in thirty." Callie hung up the phone and pulled out her sexiest outfit. She looked at the short skirt and resolved that she would not go to bed frustrated tonight. She clenched her teeth together and dressed.

The club was packed. Wall-to-wall with happy, dancing bodies. Some were grinding provocatively. Others were barely managing a two-step. Callie and Samantha were part of the former group.

Callie had opted for ankle boots, a short skirt slung low on her hips, and a white button down shirt tired below her breasts. She showed a little cleavage, the perfect lay of her stomach, and a mouthwatering amount of leg.

Samantha had not disappointed. She wore boots that came up to her knees and lace stockings that extended up to her thighs. Her skirt was an odd cut which got longer as it moved to the right. On her left, however, it barely kept her panties out of sight. She wore a top that clung to her breasts, but split at her stomach hanging loosely as she moved. She let her dreads bounce playfully as she danced.

They had started the night with a few drinks and some free-spirited dancing. As the night progressed, they moved from free-spirited dancing to full on grinding with one another. When they finally sat down, Callie's feet hurt and she was terribly horny.

"All of these guys were checking you out!" Samantha called over the loud thump of the music.

"Whatever! You are the one they were drooling over." Callie replied.

"As if!" Samantha shot back. "They were totally in to you. Might have to give them a pink slip."

"Gross!" Callie replied laughing. "I still say they want to be your teacher's pet." Callie stuck her tongue out.

"They wish." Samantha replied. "I've always found sex to be, well, overrated."

"What?!" Callie asked. "Seriously?!"

"Don't get me wrong. It's a nice activity if there is nothing on tv, but it's a lot of work for not very much."

"You must have had some bad sex."

"I think they were ok. It just never really did much for me."

Having to scream over the music was getting old. "I'm ready to get out of here." Callie announced.

"Yeah?" Samantha asked.

"It's so loud."

"Going home on me already."

"With." Callie replied.

"What?" Samantha asked.

"Going home WITH you." Callie responded. "I'll just be angry if I go home by myself."

"Well, I'm the luckiest guy here." Samantha replied.

"Luckier." Callie replied. "I wouldn't go home with any guy here."

"What? There's some cute ones!" Samantha replied.

Callie shook her head smiling. "Come on. We can talk more when we don't have to scream over music."

"So, you really don't like sex?" Callie asked. They had taxi'd their way to Samantha's home. It was a small house, warm, filled with bright colors. It was the home version of Samantha.

They sat on the couch. Both beneath blankets because their toes were cold.

"It's okay. It feels good. But I never get that feeling."

"What? You never orgasm?"

"I think I have, but I'm not sure."

"If you have to think, you haven't." Callie replied.

"Oh, like you know so much!" Samantha replied, smacking at Callie.

"I know how it should be." Callie replied. "I know what I have felt."

"Oh?!" Samantha asked, tilting her head speculatively. "Are you going to share with the class?"

"Sex is not what everyone thinks it is. It's not just about penetration and ejaculation. There is so much more."

Samantha sat up. This is not where she thought the conversation would go. She certainly didn't expect the tingle to creep up on her. She had never really felt an attraction to a woman, but around Callie, she had little control over how her body reacted.

"Sex is about a moment, about a connection. It is about doing what you want and having what you want done to you. It is about acceptance, love, and passion. Enthusiasm."

"Enthusiasm?" Samantha asked huskily.

"Oh! Enthusiasm without a doubt. When your lover is enthusiastic there is nothing in the world that can pull you apart before you are both thoroughly satisfied and utterly exhausted."

"But how do you know?" Samantha asked.

Callie could tell from the look in Samantha's eyes that the girl was getting aroused. It was now or never. She took a breath and spoke.

"It starts with a kiss. The gentle pressing of two pairs of soft lips against one another. An insistent urge flows through you, the desire for more. You try to hold back but the tingle building in the base of your spine has you shivering with anticipation. Your breath comes in shallows gasps as a nervous but excited fear flows through you. A second kiss. A third. A fourth. Soon, you are kissing longer. Your hands roaming each other's bodies. You want to feel it all, remember it all. You want them to become part of you. Your breathing in their breath as your body struggles to get closer to her."

"Her." Samantha asked, raising her eyebrow speculatively.

"Or him." Callie replied. "In my case, it is definitely 'her'."

"Oh. I thought Spencer was a guy." Samantha took her lower lip between her teeth.

"You don't remember how it happens, but clothes start falling off. The caress of the fabric like a lover's touch on your skin. You shudder as her lips find that newly revealed flesh. She kisses first, but then her teeth are on you. You don't think there will be a mark, but you just don't care anymore. Leave marks if you want to love! Make me remember, make me scream." Callie opened her eyes, realizing she had gotten a little wrapped up in her own story.

Samantha exhaled slowly, her body moving as if cold chills raced over her skin.

Callie squeezed her thighs together. She fidgeted with her hands trying desperately to keep them out of her pants. She could see Samantha was having trouble too.

"What happens next?" Samantha asked shyly.

"Next, you're in your underwear. You can feel your nipples getting hard behind your bra, the soft fabric suddenly coarse against the tender nubs. Maybe you know the feeling?" Callie asked, rubbing her thighs together.

Samantha nodded, breathing in slowly.

"You can feel your juices flowing. A dark spot has no doubt formed in your panties. You can smell your own scent on the air and you blush, hoping that she can't smell you. You feel a little embarrassed by the scent, how obvious it must be to her. But she can smell you. The scent makes her mouth water. She wants it. She wants to taste it straight from the source." Callie stared at Samantha. Primal hunger filling her eyes. The tension was heavy, electric in the air.

Samantha's hands had crept between her thighs. She hoped she wasn't as obvious as she felt. The tips of her fingers teased her panties. She could feel the wetness soaking through the thin cotton.

"That dark spot becomes the center of her interest. You can see her looking at it. She licks her lips meeting your eyes. You blush deeper because you know she wants it. For the first time, you imagine her between your legs. Your breath speeds up. You didn't know you could want something so bad, but the sight of her wet, pink tongue touching her lips makes you shiver."

Samantha drew her hand hard against her panties, a soft moan escaping her lips. Her eyes shoot open and she stares at Callie. Her face blooms a deep red, her eyes shift to the floor.

"I-I-I..."

"Shhhhhh." Callie whispers. "It's ok. I promise."

"I don't know why I did that. I'm so embarrassed." Samantha started to stand.

"No, no, no. Sit down, Sweetie." Callie moved her own seat sit beside Samantha. "I know why you were doing it. I know when you started doing it."

Samantha's eyes opened wider.

"Don't be embarrassed. I want you to enjoy my story. I want you to do . . . whatever feels good, while I finish my story." Callie leaned in close and whispered in Samantha's ear. "Can you do that for me?"

Samantha nodded.

"But none of that over-the-panties stuff. If you're going to do it, do it right." Callie chided.

Samantha nodded once more.

"A gentle hand on your shoulder pushes you to the bed. You've never done this before, but everything feels so right. You realize as she kisses you deeply, her tongue dancing with yours, that this is sex. How can something be soo dirty that someone can write a sermon about it, while feeling so wonderful?"

"You lift your hips as she pulls on the waistband of your panties. She lifts them to her face, slowly. Very slowly. Her eyes never leave yours as she breathes your scent in. Normally you would be embarrassed, you feel that you should be embarrassed. You should feel self-conscious, but all you feel is . . . hot. Scorching. Burning from the inside out, hot! This is the moment when you realize that she could do anything to you and it would leave you begging for more. God, how you want it!"

Callie smiled as the soft squelch of Samantha's fingers pressing in to her soft, wet opening, filled the quiet room. "Good girl." Callie purred. Samantha lay her head on Callie's shoulder, her hand moving slowly, but steadily. Callie stroked Samantha's hair as she renewed her tale.

"She lowers the soaking material, dropping it to the floor as her eyes travel the expanse of your body. It amazes you that with one look she can make you feel alluring. She makes you feel like you are the embodiment of allure. Sex incarnate. She lowers her head. Your clench your toes. Your nerves dance with electricity as the anticipation of what is to come builds beyond your wildest dreams. Your breath comes in great draws, like you have been running for miles. And then, it happens."

Samantha's eyes were on Callie's mouth. She watched intently as Callie spoke. Her fingers moved faster within herself, but she fought off her orgasm. She could feel the flood building within her, but she wanted to last through as much of the story as possible. She needed to last. She could feel her juices flowing down her fingers and her scent hung heavy in the air.

Callie closed her eyes and inhaled through her nose. Samantha smelled, heavenly. Her scent was heavy and heady, stimulating all of Callie's senses. Samantha smelled, just as a beautiful, sexy, lust-inducing girl of 26 should smell. Callie purred in her throat.

"Don't stop, Sweetie."

"You-" Samantha shuddered softly, "d-d-don't stop, either."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Callie whispered huskily. "Now, where was I?" She tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"The first," Samantha's breath shuddered in her throat, "lick."

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Callie's moan almost caused Samantha to fall over the edge. "The first lick. Almost like it never happened. You were so focused on what it would feel like that it takes a moment before you feel the soft, velvety fluttering of her eager, enthusiastic tongue as it brushes against your clit." Samantha's free hand grasped Callie's arm as her orgasm threatened to take her once more. She held it off.

"She starts slowly. Soft, slow strokes of her tongue. You can't think of anything at this point because of the sensation. She savors your flavor, savors drinking it from your most delicate and beautiful flower, but all you know is the feeling. The feeling of Heaven on the edge of a razor. The thought that at any moment you could topple one way or the other. Somehow, this goddess has reduced you to a mass of wriggling nerves." Callie turned to watch Samantha as she continued to move.

"She licks up, slowly. You toss to the right, your legs kicking as your toes clench. She licks down, just as slow. You toss to the left, struggling to hide your moan behind your hand. You can hear your blood racing in your ears. You can feel heat coursing through your body. Pleasure fills your mind and you know, know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this woman, this moment will be with you until you die." Samantha began to move faster, the sounds from her slit forming the perfect soundtrack to the story. Callie put her hands in Samantha's hair.

"Don't cum until I tell you!" Callie commands.

The order makes Samantha want to cum all-the-more, but she fights against it. She looks at Callie, desperation showing clearly on her face, while her fingers continue to push faster within her. She nodded her head.

"It is terrifying because of how amazing it is. Soon you grab handfuls of her hair," Callie clenched her hands in Samantha's hair, roughly pulling, "guiding her where you want her. Where you NEED her. Oh! Fuck! Oh, God! If she will just hit that spot once more you will fall over the edge. Please! Yes! Yes! NO!" Callie pulls back and levels her eyes with Samantha's. "She has caught on to your game and she only teases the spot you want, never enough to give you release. You hold her by the hair, but she is in control now."

"Please!" Samantha whimpered.

"Don't cum!" Callie orders. "Don't you dare! Not until I say. You better not cum!" She knows her commands, her stern voice, are just adding fuel to the fire. She is impressed that Samantha has not cum so far.

Samantha groaned, but nodded her head once more.

"You lock your legs around her. You beg. You scream. Her name pours from your throat in a verbal ejaculation. You can feel her movements in your stomach, in your muscles. Then."

Samantha stopped moving, captivated by Callie's story.

"Then," Samantha began moving once more as the story continued. "A new sensation fills you. Her fingers. She has moved her hand to your slit. But, no. No! She wouldn't! No one would be that devious. No one would be that teasing. You just keep on thinking that, even as her fingers slide deep inside you. Her tongue dancing on and around your clit, her fingers pumping in and out of you. There is no fight anymore. You are on a crash course. You thought you would feel it coming, but suddenly that wall is there, that wave, and . . . "

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop, Callie." Samantha moaned, her fingers a blur between her spread legs.

"it crashes down." Callie says before quickly sliding one of her own fingers deep inside of Samantha's slit. The younger girl never had a chance.

The feeling of Callie's finger sliding in to her caused Samantha to explode. She had never heard of squirting. Hell, she had only ever had tiny orgasms. This was an earthquake. This was a meteor. This was a 'world-ender'. She gushed, hard. Spray after spray splashing to the floor. Callie pumped her finger in tandem with Samantha's, her story flying from her lips over the sound of Samantha's orgasm.