Falling For A Girl, Too Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl! It crashes down, just like that. Surrounding you. Consuming you. Making you light up brighter than the sun." Callie worked her fingers harder until Samantha drew her legs up, drawing her breath in as her body became too sensitive. Callie waited until Samantha opened her eyes. Slowly she lifted her dripping wet fingers to her mouth. Samantha watched, not even breathing, as Callie licked the digit clean. "MMMmmmmmm." Callie moaned. "You taste good!"

"Is it really that good?" Samantha asked.

"Sweetheart," Callie said, "that is only the beginning." She sucked her finger between her lips and winked at Samantha.

"Oh, God!" Samantha replied.

"Then comes the real fun." Callie stood up and grabbed Samantha's hand. "Where is your bed?"

They walked to the back room. Samantha's fingers were wet in Callie's hand. Her heart hammered in her chest. This was going somewhere wonderful and unexpected. Terrifying and exhilarating. She let herself be pressed down on the bed.

"Roll over." Callie told her.

Samantha rolled over on her stomach.

Callie lay down on top of Samantha. "Now, she has you. Now, you want her to have you. Don't you?"

Samantha nodded. Her hands clenched at the blanket beneath her.

Callie swept Samantha's hair out of the way and bit her sharply on the back of the neck. "You know that she wants you and you can feel your body responding. Now is your last chance to say no."

Samantha took a deep breath. She could feel her blush burning her cheeks. She arched her back into Callie, pressing her bottom against Callie's body.

"Mmmm." Callie purred. She slid her hand slowly down Samantha's body until it rested on her ass. She bit wildly at Samantha's neck as she rubbed small circles on the girl. In between bites, she whispered seductively. "I'm going to take you. I'm going to taste you. I'm going to make you scream my name. Do you want that?"

"Yes." Samantha responded at once.

Callie hissed hotly in her ear as she slid her fingers deep into Samantha's dripping slit. She could feel the slightest tickle of hair against her hand. Apparently Samantha trimmed.

She pressed her fingers in further enjoying the way Samantha rocked her hips. Callie was wrapped up in the animal moment until the world spun around her as Samantha rolled on top of Callie.

"Your turn." Samantha exclaimed breathily.

"Bring it on!" Callie shot back.

Samantha smiled. Her eyes sparkling mischievously. The brown color looked spectacular to Callie.

"What?" Callie asked.

"Wait right here!" Samantha hopped from the bed, her butt bouncy perfectly as she ran to her closet. When Samantha returned she had five scarves in her hands.

"And what are those for?" Callie asked.

"You." Samantha replied.

"And why would I just let you used them on me."

Samantha's eyes darkened seductively. "Let me or not. They'll be used on you."

Callie shivered from the heat of her words. She held out one of her wrists. "Do I get points for going easily."

"Couldn't hurt." Samantha replied. Samantha made quick work of tying each of Callie's extremities to the posts of the bed. The last scarf she tied over Callie's eyes.

"Oh! No fair!" Callie complained.

"I didn't say it would be fair." Samantha replied. "I do owe you for your mosh pit comment."

Callie giggled.

"Since you can't see, I'll have to tell you what's going on." Samantha moaned. "I'm slowly removing my shirt, it feels so good to let it fall from my skin."

Callie gulped.

"Now, my bra is undone. Mmmmm, so much better."

"Whatever." Callie said breathlessly. "You probably haven't taken anything off."

Samantha lowered until one of her nipples slid across Callie's stomach.

"Oh!" Callie replied.

"Now, my skirt is off. Mmmm. I can feel the cool air on my soaking wet pussy." Samantha dipped her finger back into her pussy. "And if you don't believe that," Samantha pushed her finger into Callie's mouth, "taste."

Callie groaned at the flavor. It was perfection.

"I'm going to leave my stockings on because I know you like them. I saw you staring. Naughty, naughty." Samantha made a tisk-tisk sound. "I may have to make you wait since you were so checking me out!" Samantha laughed.

Callie could feel her juices building within her. It was only a matter of time before a river began to flow from her. She couldn't wait. Callie could feel Samantha's fingers on her panties. She bucked her hips as the other girl shredded the crotch of her panties.

"Fuck." Callie said, twitching forcefully. "That's hot."

Samantha slurped her fingers loudly. "Mmmmm. I got some of your juice on me. Now I want more."

Callie bucked her hips. "Take it then."

Samantha did not respond. She slowly unbuttoned Callie's shirt, pulling her bra down until it forced Callie's breasts up. "I liked to take my time."

Callie groaned as two soft lips wrapped around one of her nipples. "You taste so sweet. It's going to be difficult to take my time, but I want to enjoy this as much as possible.

"I've known you for two years. From the moment I set eyes on you, I have been attracted to you." Samantha said. "I didn't want to admit it because I have never felt that way, but there is a pull about you. Something irresistible."

Callie groaned as Samantha pulled her nipples lightly.

"Now I have you and I am going to drink you in."

"Fuck me." Callie whispered.

"I plan to. I plan to feel you cum all over me." Samantha purred. "But first." Samantha slowly slid two fingers between Callie's velvet lips. "First I'm going to fill you up."

Callie groaned as her lips were parted. The gentle insistent pressure of Samantha's fingers pierced her and her juices flowed free.

"Damn girl." Samantha hissed. "You are like a ripe fruit. So juicy on the inside." She dropped her head between Callie's legs and licked the fluid hungrily. "So good." Samantha purred. She pulled away. "Can't spoil my appetite just yet."

"Please." Callie whimpered.

"Oh, it is too early to be begging." Samantha said, kissing Callie passionately on the lips. "That comes later."

Samantha moved lower kissing Callie's thighs, her calves, and her ankles before slowly moving back up. She let her tongue swirl around Callie's belly button before diving in to tease the girl. As she teased Callie with her tongue, Samantha began to tickle Callie's sides, under her arms, and all over her thighs. She wanted Callie to be a whirlwind of sensation and she was giving it all she had.

She alternated between tickling and teasing strokes. She loved the way Callie would go from bubbles of laughter to moans of appreciation. She could tell from the look on her face that Callie was at war with the feelings swirling within her.

Then everything stopped.

Callie raised her head to see what was going on, to find Samantha staring her in the eyes as she slowly moved down.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Please!" Callie murmured.

"Don't look away." Samantha said softly. "I want you to see me take my first lick from any woman. I want you to see me have my first time."

Her words, so soft spoke, reverberated within Callie like the shaking of a great bell. Callie couldn't tear her eyes away.

Samantha's pink tongue slide from her mouth and lapped, wide and flat, from the bottom of Callie's dripping slit to the top. She purred as the flavor filled her mouth and that was all it took. Callie exploded. Her orgasm burst from her in great torrents. The first blast splashed right against Samantha's tongue. Samantha squealed in surprise before licking and sucking, slurping and laughing happily as Callie continued to squirt.

"You're like a fountain!" Samantha exclaimed. She was happily curled around Callie, licking her fingers with relish. "When can I have more?" Samantha asked.

Callie looked at her, fire flashing in her luminescent blue eyes. "Nuh uh." She waggled her finger. "It's your turn to be tied down." Samantha affected a hurt look. "Then we trade." Callie added with a grin.

"Deal." Samantha shouted as she loosened the knots tying Callie down.

*The Bitch Is Back

"Ma'am." The man spoke firmly.

"You have a report for me?" The brunette sat behind her desk commanding the attention of all who entered her office.

"Reports from the Lexington area point to our attack being a success."

"Oh, this wasn't the attack." The woman said with a laugh.

"Then, what was this?" He asked, patiently.

"This, was a signal flare. A warning. This is only the beginning."

The man smiled. "So, I take it you continue to require our services?"

"Yes." She replied instantly.

"Then we are yours. For the same fee, of course."

"Of course." She replied.

"Their system is back up and running now." The man informed her.

"That's ok."

"When do we start?" He asked.

"I'll let you know."

As he left her office she hit replay on her computer. She watched as Spencer Miles looked at her own computer screen. Bright red words proclaimed "THE BITCH IS BACK!"

Becca smiled. "The bitch is back, indeed." She said aloud to the empty room. "The bitch is back indeed."

(To Be Continued if comments call for it)

*****

Please be sure to vote and comment. I extend to you all the offer to contact me directly about anything to do with this series. I can be reached on my author's page at literotica. I welcome you all and hope you have enjoyed the story so far.

-BenevolentDCC