All Comments on 'Falling for Matthew Ch. 05'

by icyblue

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AlliswellAlliswellalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this chapter! I do wish it could have been much MUCH longer, but it was still amazing. It had the perfect ending. Thank you for sharing this story and I certainly hope to see more writing from you in the future!

bobbleobble32bobbleobble32almost 11 years ago

Lovely, very sweet and worth the wait.

I know the description says this is the resolution but there's plenty more you could do with the characters if you chose. I'd love to hear more about where their loves go from here if you're up for writing that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

Don't let this be the end. Tell us more of their story. I would really like to have something from Matthew's POV. He has earned it for waiting so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
At last!

Their lovemaking is great -- sensual, slow, loving, caring, and shows two guys exploring each other's bodies and reaching the point both had waited for for so long. Give Matthew the soft chest hair that will make him even more sexy! Let's hear more of their cabin sexual escapades!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i loved this chapter

i dont think i missed anything or not but how did he find out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope you continue. The only thing I was surprised at was that he didn't return Matt's 'I love you.' That was very sweet lovemaking and the admission from Matt that he loved him was a surprise. I didn't expect him to come out with it first.

I also loved how you showed Janet wanting to help him out. I did find it believable that they could leave on good terms. While I don't know if I could push someone I loved and dated for so long into another's arms, maybe it was easier b/c it was a member of the opposite sex. She didn't have to play the 'what does she have that I don't' game in her head. And if she asked herself that the answer would be pretty clear lol. Great chapter. Well done and I hope you continue the story!

~cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love this story and your writing! So sweet, angsty and romantic. But I'm still waiting for jake to say I love you back to Matthew and more about when Matthew fell for jake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please go on...

I really like this series and am hoping that you'd continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
head over heals hot

do hope you continue this store line great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Best

Please keep writing stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That was the hottest story I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading. Great writing.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Oh no ! It's over ... !!

What a sweet love story.

Why did it have to end ?

I loved the way we got into Jake' s head, his feelings so intense and well described. I have some doubts about how Matt found out about Jake's feelings, though. He was totally clueless, and there wasn't even a hint about what Jake was feeling ... did Matt see it in his eyes ? I'm just saying ...

However - the story was very well written and I loved all the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG Please! 😭

Omg I fell in love with these five chapter! I hope that in the future you maintain to write about these characters. Also I was reading on another person comment and they said an amazing idea if you can write on the POV of Matthew I would love to see what was going through he's mind ☺️. Thank you and please keep writing about them I love them lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

Love the story, had a fairly similar relationship just out of high school, really wish you'd write an update to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story was amazing

Actually made my heart pound awesome job.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Yes yes...

Finally they get it on.... loved it. Thank you.

Would love to hear how they go at college, and so on ....

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jake's parents

I don't think I missed it, but what about Jake's parents. Were they OK with them being gay, or was it obvious to them after being friends for so long and wanting to go to the cabin by themselves. I started reading and couldn't stop. I absolutely loved it right up to the end8BC

GtiguiGtiguiover 4 years ago
Great trendier and sweet

Love the whole story very sweet very tender it gives me hope

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Like a reader who commented on Ch. 01: I'm so pleased to have found this story, and this Author, again. Story saved to Favorites, this time, and Following, just in case ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i read most of the comments, and found that i saw more in this story than a great deal. some said that matt said i love you first but Jake confesses his love to himself and his ex girlfriend. but i am sure that they will get around to that. and i think that Matt knew that Jake was into him all along, it seem to be implied that he did. but like the others said this was a great story and a perfect ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous