Falling Hard Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked directly into his eyes. It was impossible to do anything about what his eyes were doing to her. How was she going to get control of him if she had no control when he merely looked at her?

"Can you stop doing that, that thing with your eyes? I can't concentrate; can't think."

He looked away. "Sorry," he said. "I forget about that all the time. No, there's really nothing that can be done about it."

He looked back at her, but instead of her eyes, he was staring at her mouth.

"Oh," was all she said. Of course he'd say that. He was a liar, right?

But it was harder to think bad things about him. The more time she spent with him, the more her defenses were shattering.

For a moment, she didn't fear the General or his Banishment Order. Maybe Athan could keep her from going to the Mines... and Hell.

The more he touched her and kissed her, the more he got inside her with those obsidian eyes...she was fast losing all her fear and suspicion. Part of her knew this was very dangerous.

She was in his place; she didn't know how to get out. He could do anything he wanted. She was no better off than Mandi had been with Heath.

Her resistance training had gone out the window too. Maybe he'd done that to her on purpose. He could be manipulating her right now.

No.

She set her glass down just in time to prevent spilling her wine. Her mind had had enough... it could take no more of the fear and the waffling back and forth. Her feelings for him had broken through strong and clear.

And physically, she was experiencing a rush of emotion that made her whole body shake. Virta might have fallen off of the sofa if his strong arms hadn't shot out to catch her.

He pulled her against his wide, muscular chest. She felt safe there, she realized.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked, looking down into her eyes.

"It's all too much. I mean, I can't THINK anymore. I just want you to hold me, make love to me."

She opened her eyes, looking directly up into his black ones, knowing there was no escape.

"I don't even care if it's wrong or right. I don't care what is causing me to feel this way for you, or what the consequences are. Just take me now."

He cocked one eyebrow up as he studied her. "I'd like nothing more than to take you right now. But I don't know if it's a good idea tonight. Not with so much between us that hasn't been sorted out."

"I don't know what I'm sure about. Except my body is sure it wants yours. So, go with that."

She reached up and pulled him down into a deep, longing kiss. He raised up for a moment and then dived in again. It was exactly what she'd hoped for - all her conflicting thoughts scattered to the wind as her body's response to him took over.

His kisses grew a little more passionate, as if he was testing her to see if she really meant what she said.

Virta felt heat and wetness between her legs, her response to his expert touches and kisses. She trembled as she thought of what lay ahead before the night was over.

Her nipples pushed out of the thin material of her top and brushed against his chest. She heard Athan groan and then he lifted her off the seat and into his arms.

"You're not gonna just do it right here?" she asked, surprised.

He chuckled. "I have a huge bed. Don't you think you'll be more comfortable there?"

She nodded.

He carried her easily, covering the distance to his bedroom in no time at all.

A massive bed took up most of the space. It looked inviting and scary at the same time. She knew what would happen in there. Just like what happened to Mandi. But Mandi was experienced. And Virta had never done more than kiss.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her close. She was standing between his muscular thighs, holding onto his shoulders, exploring his hot, sensual mouth with her tongue.

Then he tugged her down onto his lap, where both of her knees went on each side of his thighs, straddling him.

She could feel his erection pressing between her legs. Through her jeans, she could tell - it was huge.

How was that going to fit, no matter how much stretching she could do? By the time she could take that thing inside her tiny hole, the night would be over.

His touches, his kisses were very gentle, as if he sensed her fear and was trying to calm her, but also arouse her.

"I've never done this before," she whispered when he had her on her back.

Her jeans were removed, but she was still wearing the new, white cotton panties that Mandi had given her.

He was on his side against her, propped up on one arm while one of his powerful legs was crossed over both of hers. His free hand stroked up and down the curve of her hip. She felt comfortingly trapped by him.

"I know," he said, stroking the side of her face as he looked into her eyes. "Are you afraid?"

"Kind of."

"We don't have to go all the way tonight."

"No, I want you."

"I want you too. God, it's hard to hold back, I want you so much. But I don't think you really know what you want tonight. You - "

"No," she interrupted. "I don't want to talk. I just want to feel. Make love to me... please."

Then he leaned over her and took her mouth with a kiss that left her breathless and made her ache with pleasure between her legs.

His hands brushed down the sides of her body while he moved his lips down her neck, across her collarbone, and lower still...

Pulling down the top of her blouse just a couple of inches, he kissed the untouched skin on her chest, where the upper swell of her breast began.

She was wet between her legs. Her breasts and nipples were tingling in anticipation of his large, hot hands all over them.

"Wait," she said.

He pulled back.

"I want to go... for a minute, freshen up."

He rolled off of her.

It was so hard to stop. But she needed a moment before she reached the point of no return.

She went into the den and grabbed her bag from the floor near the sofa, digging through it as she walked into the bathroom.

When she had freshened up, she tossed the handbag back on the counter top.

But she remembered Mick's device. She was in a pocket. She could check in with him. It would be nice to hear his smiling voice right now, reassuring her about her first time with a man.

She pulled the device out of her bag and pressed the button.

"Mick, are you there?" she whispered.

Silence, then soft static, a pause, and then, "Yes, Virta, I'm here."

"Oh, thank god. It's so good to hear your voice again."

"I'm glad you're OK. I've only been able to keep tabs on things a little bit so far."

"Mick, I have to tell you something."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Athan. He's not what everyone said."

"You're with him? Oh my god, Virta."

"He's not hurting me. He's never hurt me, and all the things you heard and saw on the videos... all lies. It's just brainwashing, Mick."

Silence.

"Mick?"

"Yeah, I'm here." He sounded unhappy.

"I can't do anything to hurt him. I... I love him."

"He's making you say this, Virta? He's got you under his control?"

"No, please believe me. This is the real me. I'm getting ready to make love with him. I guess you can collect that manna after all."

A long pause.

"Mick? Are you still there?"

"You're in danger, Virta. Come on, just get out of there if you can. Do you want me to get you some help?"

"No, that's what I'm trying to tell you. I don't need any help. I think... I think I'm going to stay down here, with him."

"What? Virta, no! Do not do that. Please. You don't know what you're doing."

"I trust him, Mick. I'm at least going to stay down here with him a few more days. Then, I should know what my final decision is."

He didn't say anything for a while. And then:

"Virta?"

"Yes, Mick?"

"Are you telling me with absolute certainty that you really want to do this?"

"I don't know anything for sure, except that I want him."

There was a sigh from Mick's end.

"I can see your location now, " he said.

Why did that send a chill down her back? This was Mick, her best friend. She trusted him with her life.

"I know you gave me this device so you could check up on me; make sure I was OK. It's just between me and you, right? Nobody else will see it?"

There was a long silence from Mick.

"Please, Mick."

Just more silence. And then:

"Virta, I want you to do something for me right now."

"Yes? What is it?"

"Destroy the device I gave you. Now."

"Why? I won't be able to talk to you anymore."

"That's the idea."

"What are you saying? You're not angry with me are you? Because of Athan?"

"Just do as I ask."

She'd never heard this tone of voice from Mick before. He sounded different. It spooked her.

"OK, I'll do it. But how will I talk to you?"

"You won't."

"What? And you're OK with that? 'Cause I'm not."

"You can't have it both ways, Virta. You can't have everything."

His voice softened a little.

"You're gonna Fall."

"What?"

"I think I know you better than anyone these last 2,000 years. You're happy; I can hear it in your voice. And if you're happy, then... I'm happy for you. But, you're gonna Fall. You know it, I know it."

"No, I don't know anything."

"Honestly, it's safer for you to do it while you're already down there. If you and the demon care for each other, then he can protect you."

He sighed.

"I can't talk to you anymore after you Fall. You know how it works."

She felt herself tearing up.

"What? Just like that?"

"It's rules and regulations, Virta."

She couldn't speak. When she did, her voice was shaking.

"You're my best friend, Mick."

"You need to stop being so naïve, Virta."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He sighed. "I've always taken care of you, looked out for you. Haven't I?"

"Yes," she said. "I know I've taken you for granted. A lot. I'm sorry, Mick. You've been the best friend ever."

"You need a clean break for what you're doing, Virta. I'm giving you that. I'll cover for you one last time. They won't know about the transmission from that pocket. But after this... we're enemies."

She stood there in shocked silence. She couldn't take that in. Not now. What was she supposed to say?

She heard him tell her again to break the device.

"Break it?"

"Yes. Do it."

"I take it the device wasn't just for talking with you, was it?"

No answer for a moment. Tears rolled down her cheeks then.

"Did they put you up to it?"

"I said I know you better than anyone else... but you didn't know me as well as you thought. I'm terminating this conversation now, Virta."

There was a pause, and then she heard Mick's voice one last time.

"Goodbye, angel."

A click, and then he was gone. She stared down at the device in her hand for only a moment.

Then, she looked around the bathroom for something heavy. There was a full can of shaving cream in the cabinet over the sink.

She took it and set the device down on the floor, slammed the can down on it. The device broke in half. She threw the pieces into the wastebasket.

How had things become so complicated?

The scent of sandalwood soap wafted up, reminding her of him - the man waiting for her in his bed.

She gave herself, her virgin self, a final look in the mirror.

She walked back to Athan's bedroom.

He met her at the door, a strange look on his face as he peered down at her.

"What was that noise?" he asked.

"Noise?"

"I thought I heard you talking to someone, and something breaking. What were you doing?"

She didn't know where to look. "I was just, uh, talking to myself. It's a bad habit."

He just looked down at her. Was he buying it? He didn't say anything. There was fear burning in the pit of her stomach.

"And I was, uh, snooping in your medicine cabinet. I dropped your shaving cream. Sorry."

"Alright," he said in a strange tone. "Well, it's my turn in there."

She walked back into the bedroom and climbed up on the huge bed. She lay there, nervous, excited.

The problem with Mick - she wouldn't worry about that right now. He was just nervous about what she was doing.

She'd find a way to get through to him, make him see they didn't have to be enemies at all. That was ridiculous. The two of them, enemies? She couldn't even imagine such a thing. He'd been her best friend for 2,000 years. No, she'd make him understand. But later.

She was about to lose her virginity to the hottest man she'd ever laid eyes on. Well, not exactly a man... a demon. Granted, a very gentle, sexy demon.

Was she was doing this in the line of duty? No. She felt something for him. It was as if all her brainwashing fell away when she'd looked into his eyes, when he kissed her. She loved him, as impossible as it seemed.

She'd have to talk to him; tell him everything. But talk was for later. Right now, her body was zinging with anticipation of what they would do. She craved more of his touches, his mouth on her... all over her.

Falling! She could do it, she realized, if it meant she wouldn't be punished, and that she could be with Athan.

She didn't know him, not really. None of this made any sense. But that's why it was perfect. There was no thinking required of her. Her poor brain could rest while her body experienced pleasure.

She heard him running water in the sink in the bathroom, and then silence.

She couldn't wait for him to slide into bed with her again; couldn't wait to feel his soft, gentle touches as he made sweet love to her all night long.

Virta heard his footsteps coming her way.

*

Thank you for the votes and feedback. I have tried to answer the emails that had addresses with them; nobody was missed intentionally.

This chapter is twice as long as the average chapter I've submitted before. I had several days off work, and wrote on this one as much as I could. It's a lot of work, but a labor of love, as I just can't NOT write this story. Thanks again.