Fallout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went immediately to his cock, which, seemed quite impressive compared to the ones she'd seen so far. Again she bit her lip. Was this happening? Were they going to do it in the shower? God she hoped so.

Resnick stood and approached her calmly. He was much taller than her, a good foot and a few inches. His body was athletic with defined muscles; she wondered if he had some weights in his room. When he was close enough, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. His dick pressed at the top of her tummy, while his other hand cupped her face. "I wouldn't mind seeing you like this all the time," he commented. "But I'd be unable to keep my hands off you. I imagine neither would the boys."

Jessi was breathless, she'd been startled at the embrace and felt tense now. She gazed up at him. "Maybe just once or twice a day or it'd lose its appeal," she smiled mischievously. "But we have to be clean, don't we?" Her pussy tingled at the feeling of the cock pressed against her, and though she was a little frightened she also felt flattered, and beautiful, and very desirable. It showed, in the softness of her posture, the lift of her head, the brightness in her eyes.

Resnick grinned and turned the girl into the spray, one hand against her shoulders while the other reached for the soap. "I think," he observed, then placed his hand on her pussy, "that this needs to be clean." He rubbed her folds gently, watching her squirm and grinning again.

After she was clean everywhere, Resnick rinsed her off and led her to the stool he'd been sitting on moments ago. He placed her onto it and then knelt on the ground while pushing her legs apart. Her pubic hair was very light, and the effect was lovely. He sniffed, then tasted, his tongue sliding into her slit.

"Hold yourself apart," he instructed, and immediately she did so, exposing herself to him.

Jessi gasped as he deliberately sucked on her clit, and then continued to press his tongue into her. He took his time, tasting her, caressing the petal like flesh of her cunt. He listened to her moans grow more urgent and knew she was ready.

"Come here," he took her hands and led her to the wall. "Put your hands against it, bend over... there." Resnick positioned the girl and admired her for a moment. He had to bend a little to position his cock at the entrance of her hole, but he didn't hesitate or play with her, simply began to fuck her. His hands were on her hips, he brought her down on his cock with every thrust. Delicious little moans escaped her lips each time her bottom met his hips, his length fully enveloped by her silky heat.

Jessi found the rhythm of their fucking to be almost maddening, it felt so good, like no fucking she had ever done before. She never wanted him to stop.

Resnick wanted to see her face, to look into her eyes as he fucked her, and pulled himself away from her for a moment. Her protesting "Heeeeey!" made him grin again and he turned her around, her back to the wall, and lifted her slightly. The man didn't make her wait, he thrust into her again without pause and began to fuck her again forcefully.

"Oh god yes," Jessi greeted the return of his cock into her cunt enthusiastically. Her small face was very pink, her breath came in small pants and her breasts jiggled and bounced with each motion. "Nothing ever... felt this good."

"God damn you're beautiful," he shook his head, then bent to kiss her as he ground his cock into her. She returned the kiss enthusiastically, her hands wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. As she gave a little moan even into their kiss he couldn't help a grin, and nibbled her lower lip gently. "I'm going to take care of you, Jessi, because you're mine now. Do you understand?"

The girl smiled at him. "Yes. Yes, I'm yours," she agreed readily. It seemed crazy to her that not only was she saying these words, but was happy about it. All she wanted was to feel like this forever.

"Good." His thrusts became shorter and harder, more intense, and a moment later he pressed fully into her, the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix, and spurted his cum into her as deeply as he could. He rested for a moment, his own breath in pants. When he bent his head to kiss her je noticed that one of her hands rubbed her clit rapidly. As he filled her with his cum, she orgasmed around his dick, her pussy squeezing rhythmically. It almost hurt, his dick was so sensitive, but he let her wrap her arms around him and pressed close, sandwiching her between himself and the wall.

"No one else can cum in you," he told her, his voice quiet in her ear. "If you fuck, fuck with a condom and don't let them cum in you. Do you understand?" She murmured an assent and he kissed her ear. "Good, because if you break that rule, you'll both be punished," he said gently.

Jessi looked at him, a little surprised. "Okay," she nodded. "But I don't really want to fuck Alden," she added.

He gave a quick smile as he let her down and let his cock slide out of her. "Just remember the rule. Come on, we need to clean again."

"Damn straight," Jessi slid her hand into his as they walked toward the shower, "good sex is messy sex," she grinned.


(Edited by: LaRascasse)

12