All Comments on 'Familiar Friends Ch. 02'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Confused

Liz and Rachel have become Julie and Amanda in Ch, 02???

LycandopeLycandopeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Yup

This was from a failed commission - I posted it anyway but the original commissioner asked me to change the names and remove the boyfriend. I keep forgetting to upload the edited first part. Sorry for the confusion but I hope it turned out okay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Uh

You could have just stayed with it, after all it is your story and the first one was actually sounding better.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
yep, for no reason I can definitely point out...

I preferred the feel of the first story.... it's possible part of it was dealing with the confusion from the name changes... so it sort of felt like a current story that I came in on the middle of after expecting a continuation of the first story...

Also could be that even if I felt like it was the second half of the first story with name changes which I had to continually think about it WASN'T a continuation... she's bi in the first, there's potential for another chapter involving the tom (Brad) in another chapter... and did I mention my confusion often enough...? =P

By the way, I really LIKED the first story unchanged with the three people....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story

MagikcatMagikcatabout 8 years ago
Um...

Why did you change the names? It's very confusing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Names

The girls have names different from the first chapter. Also, no mention of Brad here. Was this written as a separate story?

LycandopeLycandopeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Names

Hey - yeah, it was originally a commission but the person did like a lot of things in chapter 1 so I decided to just release it as my own thing. Except I had to change names in chapter 2 and remove the guy. Sorry!

MoaningNightMoaningNightover 6 years ago
Great

Amazing story !! I really love your style, but the only downside is the split between the two parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continuity

The names changed between chapter 1 and chapter 2. That's rather jarring and killed my libido which is unfortunate for me. It looks like a fun story.

I do hope you'll write more werecat stories, such as visiting the tale of how Liz became infected, do they infect Brad and become a happy kitty triad, or do they try to hide it from him, or some other combination of ideas?

I just found your work and am making progress on reading it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Name inconsistencies?

In chapter 1 they were Liz and Rachel. Now they're Julie and Amanda? Unless I missed something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories