All Comments on 'Family Affair Ch. 01'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well done - please keep writing - thank you!

Well written keep up the interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot total bi action needed among all the family..

hope to hear that the entire family especially sons/dad get into hottt bi family fun with the women joining in..as a sex charged woman/mom myself..and real bi couples like us.. ...nothing a bigger turn-on than to hear about totally loving bi families..especially when mom and bi dad share their newly bi jock stud son(s)...don't disappoint us..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Had to quit

"...mod con..."? This dope is not content to butcher English grammar, punctuation and spelling, but has to write in some kind of adolescent code, too. It is no surprise that the readers who rate this as good have written comments as poorly prepared as the story. I could not get to the end of the first page.

MikroMikroabout 15 years agoAuthor
Authors Reply to Insults

Mod Con is an abreviation of Modern Convenience for those ignorant people who insult us writers without even reading the whole story. While my 'English' may not suit all nationalities, it IS English albeit slang. I do have to admit that some American readers may find it confusing but i would find it very hard to write in Americanese, but i do try to be international. To the reader who insulted me by email i write this. 95% of mothers in the UK are called mum, not mom or ma'am but MUM. Children here tend to use the full word, Mummy, when they are trying to get round mum for something. Usually to borrow money.

Mikro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pretty good, nice to see a Uk family orgy

I cannot understand why the prior US reader had a problem with this. I read many stories set in America and I may not catch all of the references. It does not stop me enjoying a well writen story. If Anon in US is really so ignorant of the outside world, yes there is one, then stop reading. There is no need to insult the author. -- UK CYNIC

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
This is a very good story and I loved all of it

The only thing that I would liked to have read is that Mum got her share of hard cock. I would like to read another chapter where Dad comes into some big money, and buys a place for all of the children to live.The boys have paired up with the sister that they wanted to be with for the rest of their lives, and became one family. The girls being the mothers of their conceived children by the brother who they feel is their husband. Thanks .........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Also include pussy and panties sniffing

Also include in your next chapter about playing around sniffing dirty panties and sweaty pussy and laughing about the musky smell of sisters and mom's panties and pussies. Also while some member of the family in the sink washing the dishes.some are on the floor having sexual intercourse.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!

That was a great story that you wrote about this family. I like your use of the English-language from a British point of view. I think readers should realize that there is a difference between American English and British English. I do like the slang words that you use in this story. Keep up the good work.

Mark

DashswayDashswayabout 15 years ago
Splended

This has got to be the first time ive read a piece this large and not only understood what was going on 90% of the time. But also enjoyed every fucking minuet of it. As for that sod who tried to tell u off. Fuck him. i hate to admit it but some of us americans can be preity ignorant bastards. The only problem i could find with this story was a few spelling and grammer errors and non of it having to do with using english slang. Great story and im looking foward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pussie , pantie sniffing and pissing games to cum

loved it and would liked to have watched in great yarmouth eapecially if you decide to have pissing and wet pantie games when sniffing everything gets even better. what a cracking holiday. More of the same soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rewrite please

if you are going to use odd words or abbreviations atleast have the courtesy to explain them in parenthesis so readers know what you are talking about. all GOOD WRITERS care enough to make sure the readers know what is going on with out them using a translator. demeening your readers makes you look more like the wannabe hack than your stories already do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thought this was great! Unbelievably turned on right now

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
mmmmm

Ah what a family ,i always wished i had sisters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is the way all families should be

An excellent story, Mr. M, and pay no attention to the dumbass naysayers. It makes you wonder why other families deprive themselves of this ultimate pleasure and great dirty fun, why on earth they restrict their fucking to total strangers. Family members love each other to pieces, and as adults they're all fully aware of what the others have between their legs. Moms, sisters, and daughters have warm luscious cunts, sons, brothers, and dads sport hefty cocks and heavy loaded balls. It's just common sense that they make good use of what nature has provided and what down deep they all have the urge to do. The father sticks his fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's sweet little slit, the brother slides his powerful prick up his sis's slick snatch, and best of all (to me) the son shoves his hard young penis up the welcoming vagina he came out of and blows his hot young balls up his own damn birth canal. Family semen just fucking belongs up family twats, it's as simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story, in fact one of my favorites. I would love to se another chapter with Mom more involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hoping for more chapters. One chapter is not enough

A family that hopefully fucks together stays together. Please create further escapades for this truly loving family. I would like to read about all men fucking all women creating more children and growing the family. But most of all enjoying each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
forest in Great Yarmouth

please where is the forest up race track end or the clifts apart from that great story, p.s great yarmouth is my second home .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
671 Followers
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...