Family Affairs in Chelsea Ch. 02

Story Info
The family is having some "fun" together.
1.6k words
4.2
80.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 02 – The family is having some "fun" together!

After Stephanie had had sex with her girlfriend's dad, she is about to face the consequences of her actions. Things get ugly, but in the end they 're all a happy family again!

The two women were shocked and so were we. Lilly broke the silence.

- Stephanie, you little cunt what are you doing here with my husband? she said angry.

With my face covered with her husband's cum, I was unable to defend myself. Fortunately though, Bill stood up for me as I quickly wiped his cum off my face.

- It's all my fault honey; I always wanted to have sex with Stephanie and took advantage of her.

Lilly slapped him and Emily started shouting at me.

- How could you have sex with my dad? You 're a fucking slut, I can't believe you hit on my father.

I was really pissed me off, as I remembered how she was betraying me all this time.

- Who's the slut here Emily? You know how your dad's cock tastes much better than I do, isn't that right?

- What? How do you know that?

Bill then tried to make things up for all of us.

- Come on girls, let me explain... Stephanie has been your best friend for many years Emily and we were always so close that we can consider her family too, am I wrong? It's not fair to judge her like that and after all she's a great girl. We have our dirty side as well, so why shouldn't she take part in our dirty family games? I bet she would appreciate it very much, right?

- Yes, I really like you all, I'm so sorry for what happened.

- Well, ok, don't mind S, I forgive you. I'm sorry I kept this secret from you, but I was a little embarrassed about this situation.

I kissed Emily deep and passionately and she removed her dress, revealing her beautiful body. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

In the meantime Bill talked to Lilly and she came up with a pleasant activity that would bring us all very close and then we could all forgive each other. She locked the door and took off her skirt and blouse. She was wearing a black thong and matching bra, a pair of black stockings and stiletto high heels.

- You girls can play with each other, don't be so shy... I know you two are secretly lovers, she said.

Emily started to kiss me all over my body. I was stroking her hair all the time and kissing her too. I licked her amazing tits and bit her nipples. She was moaning with pleasure and so did I, she was the best sex I've ever had. I kept kissing her moving down her body. I felt the smooth skin of her thighs and then opened her legs wide and started playing with her clit. Licking it slowly and steady and having my finger in her sweet pussy. Her juices were all over my face, she was so wet. Then we switched into a 69 position and she took the chance to give my pussy and clit the same caress.

Down on the floor, Lilly was giving Bill a very hot blowjob, so his cock was again full erected and ready for a new round of rough fucking action. Emily took a glance at them and smiled. Then she brought a double edged dildo and put it in my mouth. I licked it good and sucked it provocatively looking at her. She lied down on the bed and opened her legs as I slowly pushed the dildo into her tight pussy and the other end in mine. Holding hands and legs we were moving back and forth fucking each other's pussy. It was the first time I was using a double dildo and I was loving it. So did Emily and we both came soon.

We were lying on the bed holding hands when Bill and Lilly came to us.

- Hey girls, don't think the party's over. There are many more things we intend to do with you! said Bill.

- Yes, many hot things, Lilly continued, smiling at me devilishly.

Bill was holding something behind his back. I didn't expect it to be two pairs of leather handcuffs. He passed one over to Lilly and he kept the other.

- Now girls it's time for your punishment... You two have been so naughty. said Lilly.

Needless to say, a moment later Emily and I were bound on the bed's headboard, helpless against her parents and their kinky desires.

Bill took a bottle of lotion and started rubbing all over Emily's body, he was so gentle towards her... It was very obvious how much he loved her. Me on the other hand I wasn't so lucky with Lilly. She leaned down and whispered to my ear...

- Now you 'll pay for fucking my husband you little whore, she said and moved on to the drawer.

She hadn't forgiven me yet and that became more obvious when she came back wearing a huge strap on dildo. OMG it was big, like 10' or something... She squeezed my mouth open and spit in it.

- Now suck this cock well and make it wet.

I didn't manage to say anything as she instantly shoved it into my mouth. My lips stretched wide and the big cock touching my throat, gagging me. She was giving me only a few moments to breathe and then it was back again in my mouth. With tears flowing from my eyes because of the gagging, I looked at Bill. He was kissing Emily on her neck, her tits, her clit, her legs... Those two were really making love over there.

My mind got back to Lilly. She was going to put this monster in my pussy... She pulled out of my mouth and moved lower. Oh no it's coming, I thought, trying to prepare myself. Then I felt her finger rubbing my asshole with lube. I tried to tell her to stop, beg her if necessary, but she quickly put her hand on my mouth and with the other hand she guided her strap on cock into my asshole. I was an anal sex virgin, so no matter how well she had lubed my tight little hole, the pain was unbelievable.

My screaming was muffled as she kept her hand on my mouth. She was fucking me hard and she was totally enjoying it. Laughing at times, she was spanking my ass cheeks. I can't remember how much time I was having my ass fucked but I got more used to the feeling and the pain got away. Lilly was rubbing her clit and never stopped fucking me until she came. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the lips. This definitely wasn't my idea of a first anal sex experience, but in the end I have to admit it was rather pleasant, even if I knew I would be sore for a while after that.

- Hey ladies are you done there? Bill asked.

- Oh yes we are. Lilly responded.

I was feeling so exhausted from all the fucking, when Bill set the ground for the final act.

- Hey I was thinking of having our classic finale here with Emily, Bill said.

- Of course honey, we can't end our evening without it.

Lilly let my hands free and helped me up.

- Come sweetie let's give Emily some of our love too. And I hope you have no hard feelings. I forgive you for having sex with Bill, you can do it again if you like. From now on I will love you like a daughter.

She took a black scarf made of silk, and with that she blindfolded Emily. I was told to sit on Emily's face and let her lick my clit, while Bill got under Emily. He slowly put his dick in her little asshole, that didn't seem to be as tight as mine. They must have done this many times I thought. Then Lilly put her strap on cock inside Emily's pussy and placed her legs on her shoulders. I couldn't believe their "classic" finale sex act was the double penetration of Emily. Bill's cock was stretching her little asshole fucking her deep and Lilly's huge strap on cock was ramming her pussy. She was moaning very loud and when she didn't she was pleasing me with her tongue. It was so intense, that I thought my little girlfriend would pass out, but god this girl knows how to take it.

When Bill was ready to cum, we all got up and untied Emily. He made us knee in front of him. Three women on his feet, three sluts waiting for his cum. Two younger ones and one older. He gave a final rub to his cock and it exploded on our faces. He made sure we were all given a fair amount of his hot thick cum.

- Oh my little girls, I love you all so much... He said and left the room.

Lilly collected the cum from her face and swallowed all of it. Then she left too.

Me and Emily smiled to each other, kissed lips and just lied on the floor exhausted, holding hands. We didn't bother cleaning the cum from our faces, as we were both on cloud nine and soon fell asleep.

Next morning she would be waking me up with kisses...