Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before removing her panties Mike moved in closely behind her and let his hard cock press tightly against her ass. He snaked his arms under hers and took both of her bare tits in his hands. She leaned her head back and rested it on his shoulder as he fondled her soft flesh and tight nipples.

Her tits sagged some now that they were free from her bra but that only make them feel even softer and more delicate in his fingers. Mike had never been with anyone nearly as old as his mom and so wasn't used to exploring a body as aged and experienced as hers. He found these new sensations wildly exciting and relished every second of their contact and caresses.

He continued caressing and fondling her tits as Leslie moaned repeatedly. Eventually his fingers were drawn to her hard nipples. He pinched and softly pulled on them, and the effect this had on her was immediate.

After several long, decadent minutes of this teasing she finally gasped, "Oh God!" and turned around to face her son. Together they pulled off her panties and Mike stared down at the perfect temptation of her pussy.

He guided her back onto the bed and crawled beside her bringing his mouth down to the sensitive skin just behind her ear. He started there and slowly and softly kissed and licked his way down to her neck as she wriggled and moaned excitedly. He intended to continue moving downwards, spending a long time exploring her soft tits and rock hard nipples, until he was sucking and licking her pussy. He wanted to taste her juices and feel her orgasm with his mouth.

He was still teasing the base of her neck when her groans intensified. She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned, "Mike, fuck me."

Mike looked up at her in wild excitement as she said, "It's what I want, what we both want. Please Mike." He was already moving between her legs as she spoke and his cock quickly found the dripping wet entrance to her pussy. He let the tip linger in her heavy wetness before he pushed it inside the one pussy he knew he was never meant to fuck. The realization of how "wrong" this act was only made the feelings more intense.

He slowly sank his entire length inside her until they were pressed tightly together. "Yesssssss," she hissed as he started to fuck her as slowly and deliberately as he could. It took every ounce of Mike's willpower to not pound his cock into her frantically until his cum filled her, but he wanted to savor every last second of this experience so he concentrated on maintaining his control.

She lifted her legs and loosely wrapped them around his waist in a move that always drove Mike wild. He loved feeling so intertwined with his lover as they fucked. They almost immediately fell into an easy rhythm and it seemed like they instinctively knew how to move to please each other.

The slow fuck continued with Mike holding himself up on his hands so he could look down at her. The look of lust and desire on her face combined with the flush in her cheeks and the way her hair looked so perfectly messed up all made her look hotter than anyone he had ever seen before.

Her tits danced and wobbled on her chest from their movements and he found himself becoming intoxicated by their erotic dance. Mike was surprised the fuck lasted so long since he was more excited than he could ever remember being before. He had no idea how long they had actually been fucking, but it certainly had been a long time, definitely far longer than the duration of most of his previous fucks. The whole act felt amazingly intense and yet effortless as Mike closed his eyes and let his pleasure and desire consume him.

What surprised Mike even more than the length of their fuck was that Leslie started to cum first. "Ooooo, son!" Leslie cried out as Mike felt her pussy quivering around his cock. Immediately after her cry her whole body began trembling from the power of her orgasm as she cried out and moaned wildly.

The combination of feeling her body and pussy trembling and quaking so excitedly and of seeing the lust and ultimate release in her face and in her eyes almost immediately pushed Mike past his own control. He began fucking her a little harder and faster as she groaned and urged him on. A few strokes later he gasped and shoved himself as deeply into her as he could as his cum exploded out of his cock and filled her pussy.

After the first few jets had entered her he groaned, "Oh mom." Hearing himself utter those unbelievable words seemed to reenergize his orgasm to a new peak.

When he finished cumming he fell into her arms. They both lay still breathing heavily and holding each other. For a long time they both simply basked in the perfect afterglow of their fuck. Finally Leslie purred, "God Mike, that was amazing. It was everything I hoped it would be."

He looked up at her and said, "Hoped it would be? How long have you been thinking about this?"

Leslie smiled a little sheepishly and said, "Well, I guess we're past the point of having secrets. I suppose I've been thinking about this for almost five years." She paused and then added, "Surprised?" The look of complete shock and disbelief on Mike's face made her giggle as she looked into his eyes.

Mike's mouth hung open and his mind spun. Eventually, he was able to form a feeble response to her question. "I guess I don't know what to say," Mike replied. What was the appropriate thing to say when you have just finished fucking your mom and then she tells you she's dreamed about fucking you since you were 19?

She smiled wickedly at him and said, "There will be lots of time later for true confessions. For now let's take advantage of this time before the others come back." They fell into a long, lingering kiss that slowly grew more excited and wild. Before their next fuck they would take the time to softly kiss and explore each other all over their bodies.

Mike lingered over her tits for a long while and let his mouth and hands slowly explore her legs, stomach, chest, and arms in between their long, deep kisses. He purposely avoided her pussy for a long time, wanting to fully explore her body first and wanting to draw out the anticipation of that moment as long as he could. Finally he moved between her thighs and let the tip of his tongue wander through the heavy wetness of her pussy.

Leslie moaned repeatedly as Mike continued his slow explorations. Mike loved the intimacy of pleasing his lover's pussy with his mouth. He inhaled deeply of her smell and let her taste wash over his tongue as he explored the one pussy he knew he should never be licking. Throughout nearly the whole encounter Mike had a tiny voice in the back of his mind telling him this was very wrong and he should stop, but knowing it was wrong only made the act more exciting and appealing.

He lavished his tongue around her pussy as he committed the ultimate taboo of bringing his own mother to the brink of her orgasm. Just as her excitement was building to a climax Mike slipped two of his fingers into her hot, wet pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her while he teased her clit with his lips and tongue. He toyed with her for a while letting her dangle on the edge of release before he sucked her clit into his mouth and applied gentle pressure to it.

She reacted immediately and arched her back as her body tensed and she cried out loudly. The feeling of her pussy quivering around his fingers and of her whole body rocking under him as he teased her clit was beyond anything he could have ever dreamed. The intensity of her orgasm was truly impressive, as she seemed to become completely engulfed in her own pleasure and desire.

After her orgasm passed he sat up and gazed down at her excited, panting form. She was lying with her eyes closed blissfully and her head turned to the side in a vision of sheer erotica that made Mike's cock throb and made him want her intensely and completely.

"Oh, son," she exclaimed softly. "That was amazing." Finally she sat up and they sat together on the bed exchanging soft, tender kisses. Mike caressed her tits gently and explored her stomach and back but now his touches were less to excite her and more to simply feel the wonderfully soft beauty of her form.

Eventually her hand dropped to his lap and he felt her fingertips rubbing lightly against his hard cock. "My turn," she whispered as she guided him down onto the bed. Very quickly Mike lost all track of time or just about anything else other than what was happening to him at that moment.

As he had just done to her Leslie slowly and teasingly explored virtually every inch of him with her hands, lips, and tongue. She was clearly a practiced lover and made Mike feel and experience things simply by touching and kissing him in certain spots that he had never imagined possible.

She saved his cock for the end and before she took it into her mouth she lavishly licked at his hard shaft and sucked his balls. One of his previous lovers liked to do this also but she was nothing compared to his mom. She seemed to find pleasure points for him that he never knew existed.

Each time she released his balls she let the tip of her tongue touch the base of his hard shaft. She then slowly licked him up and down the length of his cock while gazing directly into Mike's eyes. Their eyes remained locked as Mike groaned wildly and she continued licking him like an X rated lollipop.

After a long while of alternating her teasing like this between licking his shaft and sucking his balls, she finally parted her lips and took him fully into her mouth. The sensations were even more intense than Mike remembered from the previous night and he had to concentrate to keep from immediately going beyond his control and cumming in her mouth.

As much as he wanted to fuck her again he couldn't believe how wonderful her mouth felt and didn't know how he could last. It was amazing to him that despite how excited he was and how eagerly she was sucking and licking at him that she also seemed to know exactly how to keep him within his limits of control.

After a long while more Mike thought of a way to make this moment even more perfect. He softly whispered for her to turn around and she smiled excitedly as if she immediately knew what he wanted. She very smoothly spun around until her legs were straddling his head and slowly lowered herself down until he was able to lick and suck her pussy as she teased his cock.

They remained in the 69 position with her on top for a long time. Mike loved this position and savored being able to taste and explore her at the same time he felt her amazing lips and tongue on him. Eventually the excitement of this new position grew to be too much for him and he knew he was going to cum.

When it finally happened, his orgasm started so quickly that he didn't even have time to warn her. Either she felt it coming or didn't mind the surprise as she kept her lips around him and easily took his cum into her mouth just as she had done the previous night. Mike's mouth fell away from her pussy as he moaned and gasped at the way she used her hands, lips, and tongue to perfectly coax out every last drop of his cum.

After he was completely spent he returned his focus to her pussy and continued his sucking and licking with a wild abandon. She remained over him and continued to bathe his slowly wilting cock with her tongue and lips. Her gentle playing as his cock tingled in the immediate wake of his powerful orgasm had him in heaven.

He slowly teased her pussy, determined to make her cum one more time. He alternated between teasing her clit and fucking her pussy with his tongue as her excitement built.

A few times he let his tongue wander up higher toward her asshole. He explored all around her tight, puckered hole and let his tongue wash back and forth over it. He noticed her react immediately to this and could feel her humming as she lightly sucked his cock and knew he would have to remember that for another time.

He continued to periodically tease her asshole but spent most of his time at her wet, warm, inviting pussy. He spent long minutes fucking her with his tongue and loved the way her juices felt as they smeared across his face. When he felt her getting ready to cum he teased her clit until she was just about ready to release and then drove his tongue quickly inside her as far as it would reach. He held it deeply inside her and wriggled it slightly from side to side. It was only a few seconds later when she exploded into another orgasm as she let out a long, satisfied moan.

Feeling her pussy quivering around his fingers earlier was nothing compared to the way it felt now as it clenched and danced all around his tongue. After her orgasm peaked he began to slowly fuck her with his tongue again until it had completely passed and she had regained her composure.

In his excitement at feeling her cum his cock had begun to grow yet again. He hoped for a long fuck now and eagerly embraced her as she spun around and melted into his arms with a deep, hungry kiss. They remained like this for many more long minutes until she softly said, "We'd better stop or else they may come home and catch us like this."

Mike looked out the window and realized that it was very nearly dark. The sky was a dark gray quickly turning to black and he too knew that it wouldn't be long before the rest of his family returned home.

As they exchanged a last few kisses she felt his semi-hard cock rubbing on her leg and gave it a quick caress. "Mmmm, already?" she asked playfully. "If only we had the time..." she said letting her words drift off in a 'what could have been' sort of tone.

Reluctantly they both got dressed and cleaned up a little bit. Leslie spent some time trying to make the bed look like it hadn't had two people wildly fucking on it all afternoon before they went back downstairs. They couldn't resist exchanging a few more deep, loving kisses in the living room as they watched TV and waited for the others.

Right on cue the family returned not more than 30 minutes later. Like a tornado, the group descended on the house with much laughing and happy conversation. Soon afterward Mary and Nancy's boyfriends left and the family was together again. As was the usual tradition everyone would be spending Christmas night at their parent's house before heading home in the morning.

They stayed up late into the night but this time it was listening to music and playing cards. Mike longed to be alone again with his mom but couldn't find the right time. The whole night he enjoyed the company of his family but he felt very much like he was walking in a fog from what happened earlier.

Eventually people began trickling off to bed in ones and twos. Mike stayed up until the very end hoping to end up alone with her. When Mike, his mom, and his dad were the last three left he started to get his hopes up. His hopes were dashed, however, when his dad said they were going up to bed. His mom and dad started to walk up toward their bedroom but his mom stopped just at the bottom of the stairs and told his dad she would be right up. He continued upstairs as she made her way over to where Mike was sitting.

She sat next to him and whispered in a quiet voice as she took his hand in hers. "It doesn't look like things are going to work out. Go get some sleep. We'll talk soon." She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and then followed his dad up the stairs as Mike stared at her ass.

All night long Mike waited for her to slip into his room and give him another little surprise but she never came. After a fitful night's sleep Mike wasn't feeling too chipper in the morning and he slowly drank a few cups of coffee to try and wake up.

Over breakfast his dad announced to everyone that they were going to host a party at their place on New Year's Eve. He said he hoped everyone would be able to attend. Mary and Nancy both said they had some other plans but that they should be able to drop by for at least part of the party. Lily said she would probably be available but that she had made some other tentative plans she'd need to get out of.

Mike said he was free and would be happy to attend. He actually had been a little bothered by his lack of plans for what was usually the biggest party night of the year. Now, especially after what had happened the previous day, spending the night with parents and especially his mom sounded like a great idea.

After breakfast everyone started gathering their things and moving toward the door. As Mike stepped out of his old bedroom he felt someone grab his arm and turned around to face his mother. "I've got a little something for you," she said quietly as she pushed what appeared to be a videotape into his duffel bag. "Now, I want you to keep an open mind when you watch this. It may explain some things. Call me after you watch it and we can talk."