Family Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost made it before she gagged slightly and pulled back before bathing his cock lavishly with her tongue. Mike felt as if every pore on his body was involved with this fuck. Lily was steadily fucking his asshole and still holding his legs up and apart while he and his mother continued their wild mutual oral teasing in the 69 position.

Mike could tell Lily was talking to Leslie, but he was so engulfed with Leslie's legs and pussy that he couldn't make out what she was saying. He imagined the nasty things that she would be asking her mom and wished he could hear, but aside from the fact he was still firmly handcuffed in place there was nothing that was going to make him leave Leslie's pussy until he felt her cum.

He didn't have to wait much longer. It seemed that whatever Lily was saying to her had quickly driven Leslie wild with lust. Her pussy grew noticeably wetter very quickly and, sensing that she was near her orgasm, Mike began to nibble and suck at her clit just the way she loved.

Mike heard her loud cry just as her pussy started convulsing wildly from her orgasm. He slipped his tongue inside her to fully savor the way her pussy danced erotically as she came.

As soon as Leslie finished cumming she crawled off him. He had hoped she would linger over his face so he could continue teasing and exploring her. He looked up in surprise and disappointment when she moved away. He saw that Lily was guiding Leslie off him. As soon as Leslie had moved Lily quickly pulled her fake cock out of Mike's asshole, unhooked the strap on letting it fall to the floor, and then gracefully climbed onto the bed straddling Mike's cock.

She quickly engulfed his cock in her wet pussy causing Mike to moan deeply and shudder from the pure lust of her actions. Lily began to perfectly ride his cock as Mike's whole world narrowed to only the pleasure he felt from her.

He was so engulfed in Lily's actions that he lost track of his mom. Lily fucked him for a few minutes longer before he suddenly felt something between his legs. Lily must have felt it also as she looked behind her and immediately hissed, "Yessss. Shove it in him. Fuck his asshole!"

The thrust Mike felt wasn't as confident or strong as Lily's, but soon Leslie had the tip of the strap on back inside Mike's asshole. Mike gasped in delight and stared down to try and catch of glimpse of his mom wearing the strap on. Instead what he saw was that she had picked it up and was using her hand to work it back and forth inside him like one would do with a conventional dildo.

Although he was a little disappointed she wasn't wearing the strap on, the intensity of the lust in her eyes more than made up for it. She seemed so excited that he wondered if this might be the first time she had fucked a man's ass before.

Lily also seemed wildly excited with Leslie's actions and urged her to continue. Leslie paused and Mike could see her squeezing a large amount of the lubricant onto one of her fingers. He wondered if she was going to pull out the dildo and fuck him with her finger. Instead, Lily's surprised and excited shriek let him know that Leslie had other ideas.

Lily leaned forward and again cried out. Mike felt a new pressure and tightness on his cock inside his sister. "How does it feel to have mommy's finger up your ass?" Leslie asked in a wicked tone.

In that moment it seemed the controlling power in their wild fuck shifted from Lily to Leslie. Before this moment Lily had been the one leading all the action, but now their mom immediately looked and sounded like someone in charge. Lily moaned excitedly and Mike felt the pressure around his cock become even greater as Leslie pushed her finger deeper inside Lily's asshole.

"Fuck him!" Leslie said. It was now clear she was the one giving the orders. Lily resumed their previous fuck with her hands on either side of Mike's head. The fuck was greatly intensified by the new sensations of Leslie's finger up her asshole and the dildo inside his. Her pussy felt tighter and caused a new, amazing pressure against Mike's cock.

Leslie began thrusting the dildo and her finger in her children's assholes in a steady, matching tempo. Mike's head was spinning from this wild sensation and it was soon clear both Mike and Lily were quickly approach their orgasm.

Lily was the first to explode into her orgasm, but as soon as Mike saw her body react and felt her pussy spasm wildly he also started cumming. Mike arched his back and squirmed on the bed as he and Lily's mutual orgasms reached a crescendo.

Leslie continued teasing both of their assholes until they were finished cumming. She slowly pulled her finger and the dildo out as Lily collapsed on top of Mike bringing their mouths together in a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues met and danced slowly as both basked in the aftermath of their wild fuck.

Lily finally opened the cuffs around Mike's wrists and Leslie crawled up between them. For a long while all three lay together kissing and caressing each other tenderly. After they had recovered from their fuck they began chatting some as they touched and held each other.

At one point Lily and Leslie serenaded Mike with what was without a doubt the sexiest version of "Happy Birthday" he had ever heard. When they finished singing all three broke into loud giggles before Lily asked Mike if he enjoyed his birthday present. Mike replied that it was the best birthday ever. They settled back into each other's arms and continued trading tender kisses and caresses until they finally fell asleep.

12