Family Celebrates Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely not. No way! One porn movie is enough. It's out of the question. I'll get a job soon. I'm sure I can get something to—"

"They not only want Julie to make another movie but also they want to do a movie with the whole family."

"What? The whole family? What do you mean? Our family? Our whole family in a porn movie? Why? You're nuts for even telling me this and your daughter is crazy for making this porn movie in the first place," he said staring at his wife again.

"Jimmy, if it wasn't for Susan, we'd lose the house."

"Is it drugs? Is Susan hooked on drugs? Is she a druggie? Is my baby girl addicted to cocaine? Are they forcing her to do dirty and nasty things? Now, that I think of it, she went to Mexico on spring break. Is she involved in the Mexican drug cartel? I'll kill the sons of bitches, dirty bastards. Where's my gun?"

"Stop Jimmy, no, don't be ridiculous. It's just sex," said Julie with a sigh. "There are no drugs and no drug cartels. If our daughter is addicted to anything she's addicted to sex. I'm afraid that our little Susan has become a cum slut. She loves sucking cock. She's even pulled a train and has had sex with black men."

"Well, I guess it's better that she's addicted to sex than to drugs. It's better she sucks cocks rather than snort cocaine. Sex is a temporary thing. Drugs are a lifelong addiction. She'll get over it, as soon as she gets married. Headaches will take the place of sex for her," he said giving his wife a dirty look.

"Don't be an ass, Jimmy. Just because I sometimes get a headache, a migraine, doesn't mean that I don't want to have sex with you." Julie looked down between her husband's legs at the obvious bulge that was developing beneath the sheet. "Are you getting aroused with the thought of making a porn movie with your naked daughter?"

"Certainly not. Do you think that I'm that much of a degenerate that I'd be aroused by the thoughts of my daughter naked? How could you say such a thing?"

"Because your cock is betraying you," she said reaching down and giving him a playful squeeze. "You have an erection."

"We can make our own porn movie, you know," said Jim changing the subject and feeling the fullness of Julie's breasts. "You can make believe you're Jennifer Aniston again and I could make believe that I'm Brad Pitt thinking about Angelina Jolie while fucking Jennifer Aniston in a hotel room."

"No, Jimmy. I don't like that game. I hate you calling me by other names, Angelina and Jennifer instead of by my name. It's degrading. I'd rather you be thinking of me when your cock is in my pussy or in my mouth."

"C'mon, it will be fun, Jennifer, I mean, Angelina, sorry, I mean, Julie.

"That's not funny, Jimmy."

"It isn't like I'm asking you to pretend you're Katie Couric or Julie Chen, again. You can imagine that I'm Brad Pitt. Go ahead; get in the swing of it. Call me Brad."

"Not now. I have a headache, suddenly, Brad," she said removing her hand from his swelling and throbbing penis.

"Why? I don't understand. "

"I don't know I get these migraines sometimes that—"

"No, I mean why do they want to make a porn movie of our family? That's crazy. Who the Hell wants to see us in a porn movie?

"I don't know, but Susan said that if we don't take the movie deal someone else will. She said that she was the first woman the producer asked and that there are other actors who are desperate and who would jump at the chance of making that kind of money."

"I mean, now that I think about it, it would be a bit exciting watching you parade around naked around all those men they employ to make the movie," said Jim looking at his wife. "Imagine the pillow talk we could have later about it."

"Jim, you're making me very uncomfortable. You're making me blush and you're making me not want to do this."

"Am I making you wet with the thoughts of you stripping in front of all those men and showing them your MILF of a body," he asked while putting a practiced hand between his wives legs and feeling and fingering her moist pussy? "You are wet, you sexy MILF."

"Stop Jimmy," she said pushing his hand away. "And why do you call me that MILF thing. What does that mean?"

"It means you are a mother that I'd like to fuck."

"That's foully insensitive and degrading to women who are mothers."

"C'mon, be honest. Tell me. Would you feel embarrassed or would it excite you having all those men see you naked while making a porn movie? How would you feel showing your tits, your ass, and your pussy to all those men," he asked making a slow circle around her areola on the thin material of her nightgown and coaxing out her nipple?

"Jimmy stop," she said with a sexy smile. "I don't know how I'd feel. I don't know how I'd react. No one has ever seen me naked but you. Well," she said after a thoughtful pause. "Now that I think of it, there was that time when our next door neighbor—"

"What? Our next door neighbor saw you naked? When?"

"...and the mailman."

"Are you kidding me? The mailman saw you naked, too?"

"...and the UPS man."

"The UPS man saw you naked? No way. Are you serious? They all saw you naked?"

"It was such a long time ago that I forgot about it, until now that you mentioned me being naked in front of other men. It was when we lived in that apartment complex, when we were first married and before we bought the house."

"Tell me."

"Would it excite you if I told you?" She said giving him a sexy look while pulling down the sheet and sticking her hand in his underwear. She pulled out his cock and fondled it before slowly stroking him. "Would you like me to tell you about our neighbor, the mailman, and the UPS man seeing my tits, my ass, and my pussy? Would that turn you on to hear that other men saw me naked, Jimmy?"

"Yes, it would be so very exciting to hear you tell me the details of those three men seeing you naked."

"Well, our perverted neighbor had been spying on me for some time. I never knew until, one day, when I caught a glimpse of him peeking through his blinds through my mirror in the bedroom. Obviously in my late evening and early morning routine, apparently, I've been giving him quite the show every night getting undressed and every morning getting dressed with the blinds open and the light on."

"Oh, my God, that's so hot."

"Hot? He was a disgusting peeper, Jimmy. At first I was mortified, humiliated, and embarrassed. I was going to call you at work to come home and pound on the man. Then, after thinking about him watching me and imagining him jerking off over seeing me naked, the thoughts of that made me horny, so..."

"So, what? Don't stop now. What happened? Tell me."

"I'm embarrassed to tell you."

"C'mon, how could you still be embarrassed? You said it happened more than twenty years ago."

"You might be mad."

"No, don't be ridiculous. I promise that I won't be mad."

"I don't want you to think less of me."

"Less of you? I'll think more of you if you share all this hot sexual stuff with me about you flashing your hot body to our neighbor, the mailman, and the UPS man."

"I masturbated by the window so that he could watch," she said stroking him a little faster.

"You did? No way! Are you serious? You're not lying, are you?"

"I'm serious. No, I'm not lying. I was so horny, drenched that he had been watching me and hot and horny that he had seen me naked, that I did, I masturbated in front of the window making sure that he saw me doing it."

"I can't believe you did that. Oh, my God, that's so hot. Are you sure he watching? Did he see you playing with your pussy?"

"Oh, yeah, I gave what he wanted. I gave him a real show before closing the blinds for good. Only, it was then that I realized that I had started something."

"Started something? What do you mean started something? Did you two have an affair? Did you cheat on me? Did you fuck him? Did you blow him?"

"Calm down, Jimmy. No, I didn't fuck him or blow him. I've always been faithful to you," she said stopping her stroking to look him in the eye. "So don't even go there."

"I'm sorry. So, tell me, what happened? You said you started something by allowing him to watch you masturbate."

"It was then that he started masturbating by his window with the blinds up and the light on giving me a show, too," she said stroking him again.

"So, you saw his cock?"

"Oh, yeah, lots of times and it was big."

"He was big?"

"Yeah."

"Was he bigger than me?"

"No one is bigger than you, Jimmy."

"Good answer," said Jimmy giving his wife a proud smile. "Wow that's so hot. Where the Hell was I while all this was happening?"

"You were working. Back then, you were always working to make enough money to save for a down payment on this house."

"So while the cat was away the mouse was at play."

"Yeah, it was something like that, I guess," she said looking at her husband.

"You're such a little slut, a vixen, a minx, but I love you more that you are all those things and that you are telling me about all of this now."

"Jimmy we didn't do anything. We only teased one another. It was just exhibitionism and voyeurism. It was when we were first married. I was so horny back then and you were never around."

"I wondered why those blinds were always closed," said Jim while watching his wife stroking him. "So, tell me, did it turn you on watching him jerk off?"

"Yeah, it was hot watching him stroke his cock and when he shot his load of cum, he made me hot enough to return the favor and to allow him to see me masturbate, too. With the blinds open and the light on, I sat naked facing him by the window with my legs spread while playing with my pussy with one hand and my nipples with the other."

"Julie, you pig. I love it. That's my sexy girl."

"Over a few months, I gave him a show several times making sure he saw my tits, ass, and pussy. Even though it was on purpose, I made it look accidental never looking in his direction and acting as if I didn't know he was there watching me. If they had given an Oscar for my performance, I would have won it."

"I wish someone would accidentally on purpose flash me like that. Well, since we're telling the truth and baring all, I've jerked off over Julie Chen, Lucy Liu, and Connie Chung more than once while imagining having sex with them."

"Eww! Jimmy, I really don't need to know that, but thank you for that image now that I'll always have, especially whenever I see any of them on television. Now, you ruined Big Brother for me."

"Sorry. So, tell me about the mailman and the UPS man."

"Well, that was a long time, ago, too. You remember when we were first married, before we had kids, and how I used to enjoy cleaning the house naked."

"Yeah, that was hot. I always wanted to surprise you by coming home from work early with a friend to catch you cleaning the house naked."

"Jimmy! I'm glad you didn't do that. That would have been so embarrassing. God, I would have been mortified."

"Mortified, my ass. Now that you told me all of this, had I brought home a co-worker and caught you cleaning the house naked, you probably would have masturbated over him seeing you naked later," he said searching his wife's eyes for the truth.

"If you're going to get crazy, Jimmy, then I won't tell you anymore about what happened."

"Okay, okay, so, tell me what happened with the mailman."

"Well, one day, on a hot summer day, I was vacuuming with the front door open, but with the screen door locked for a breeze. I mean we had the end unit in the back and no one walked over there. Well, when I looked up, the mailman was standing there grinning ear to ear while holding a certified letter, something from the insurance company for me to sign. I never heard him over the vacuum cleaner. Jimmy, I was so embarrassed. I had no idea how long he was there watching me. I froze. He saw everything, my tits, my pussy, and I'm sure my ass when I was bending over to vacuum under furniture," she said speeding up her stroking of his cock.

"So, what happened?"

"I ran to the bathroom, grabbed my bathrobe and signed for the letter."

"What did he say?"

"He said don't worry about it. It happens to him all the time."

"I kept apologizing to him when I felt so violated. He was the one who should have apologized to me for being such a letch. I was glad when they put him on a different route so I didn't have to see him anymore. Yet, even though I was so very embarrassed, I was so very excited by the thoughts of him seeing me naked. I masturbated that evening while taking a bath with the thoughts of him jerking off after seeing me naked," she said stroking his cock while imagining jerking off her old neighbor and the mailman.

"That's a hot story, Julie. So, what happened with the UPS guy?"

"Well, after that experience with the mailman, I was more careful. I never cleaned the house naked again," she said with a laugh. "The UPS man was months later, just before we bought this house, at that same apartment complex. Matter of fact, now that I think of it, we moved out the following month."

"I can't believe you never told me any of this stuff. This is so exciting," he said watching his wife stroke him faster and faster.

"I was embarrassed. Besides, I was afraid you'd be mad."

"Mad? This is so hot. Why the Hell would I get mad? I wish you'd do more of this, now that you told me. Maybe, then next time we order pizza, you can—"

"Eww! Jimmy, no way."

"I can't believe you thought I'd be mad."

"Well, you were really jealous back then. You never liked it when I wore my tube tops and/or mini-skirts. Back then, you wanted me to dress like an old lady, now you want me to dress like a slut."

"Yeah, well, times have changed for the better," he said with a laugh. "So finish telling me about the UPS man before making me cum."

"Well, do you remember we had that neat backyard that overlooked the conservation land? And we had that big wall that gave us privacy from the other units. Well, I thought I had all the privacy in the world back there and I used to sunbathe naked for a perfect tan. I mean, no one could see me and no one ever did, except for the UPS man that day."

"I always wondered why you didn't have bikini marks."

"Well, one day, the UPS guy walked around the unlocked gate that I forgot to lock. I always kept that gate locked. To this day, I don't understand how that gate could have—"

"Julie, I'm losing my erection. Forget about the gate and tell me what happened with the UPS guy."

"Sorry," she said stroking him faster. "I was sunning with my eyes closed and my Sony walkman plugged in my ears. I have no idea how long he was there watching me, but it must have been quite a while because he was standing there with his cock in his hand and masturbating."

"No way, Julie, I can't believe the freakin' UPS guy jerked off over your naked body right there in front of you. That's unbelievable."

"Yeah, well, you know me, miss oblivious. He must have figured he had a live one with me lying on my back naked with my eyes closed. I never opened my eyes until he shot his load all over my face and tits."

"Oh, my God! The UPS guy shot is warm gooey load all over your naked body?"

"He sure did. When I opened my eyes and looked down, at first, I thought a bird shit on me because there was so much warm, white stuff all over me. Some of it even dribbled in my mouth. He must have been saving up his cum, because he shot a big load all over my face and tits. It was a good thing I didn't have my mouth open; otherwise, I would have swallowed most of his gooey load."

"What did you do then?"

"Well, when I opened my eyes after he cam off all over me and saw him just standing there smiling with his cock in his hand, I was so frightened and embarrassed that I ran in the house screaming. I thought he was going to rape me. He just left the package without my signature and I never saw him again after that."

"Oh, my God, Julie, I'm going to cum," said Jim eying his wife. "So, let me ask you this. If that happened now, a UPS guy seeing you naked and you opened your eyes to see him jerking off, what would you do? Would you suck him off?"

"Eww, Jimmy, how can you ask me that? I'm not a slut," she said giving her husband a sexy look. "It would depend what he looked like," she said with a sexy laugh. She looked at her husband who was at the brink of shooting his load. "Even though I've only been with you, you'd want me to say that I'd blow him, huh?"

"Yeah, I would. So, tell me."

"Yeah, I'd suck him off, Jimmy. I'd take his big, hard cock in my hand and stroke him before taking his stiff prick in my mouth. Then, while caressing his balls, I'd lick them before taking his big cock deep in my mouth. I'd suck him while feeling his big hairy balls in my hand while he played with my tits and fingered my nipples, until he shot his hot gooey load in my mouth and I swallowed all that he had."

Julie stroked her husband's cock faster and faster before leaning down and taking him in her mouth just as he shot a load of cum.

"I needed some protein. Do you have any more for my complexion," she said still stroking him even faster, as her husband shot a second load across her face.

"Mom! Dad! Eww!"

"Susan! You could have knocked," said her mother pulling the sheet over her husband's exposed cock while wiping away the cum that dripped from her lips and hung from her chin.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know if you talked to Daddy."

"I just did and we haven't—"

"We'll sleep on it, Susan," said her father. "We'll let you know tomorrow."

"Do you think she saw anything, Jim?"

"Nah, she only saw my stiff cock shooting a load across your face."

"Oh, Jim, I'm so embarrassed," she said looking at her husband. She looked down at her husband's cock which was usually soft after just coming off, but he was still hard. "Are you excited by your daughter seeing your cock?"

"Don't be ridiculous," he said looking away from his wife's probing eyes while pushing down on his cock to make his erection less noticeable and immediately changing the subject. "Still, I don't get it," he said quickly changing the subject. "Why would they want to do a porn movie with a family?"

"They are doing a movie about nudists on National Nude Day, I guess, from the information that I got from Susan. She didn't sound too sure about all the details but it pays twenty-five thousand dollars."

"Twenty-five thousand dollars for making an appearance in a movie is a lot of money. That would save the house and then some. I could catch up on the truck payments, too, and we'd have a little extra for house repairs."

"Jimmy, did you hear me?"

"Yeah, I heard you."

"Do you understand what I said to you?"

"Yeah, you said that it paid twenty-five thousand dollars."

"But, Jimmy, we'll all be naked."

"Naked? What do you mean naked?"

"Naked. Nude. Without clothes."

"Don't be silly. They never film people all together any more. They slice and splice scenes, especially something like this. They'd never expect a normal family to get naked in front of one another. The whole thing will be edited. They'll shoot us one at a time."

"Do you really think so? Are you sure? I don't know about that. That would certainly be a relief if they did it like that, like you said, slice, splice, and edit. I could do that if I didn't have to get naked in front of Michael."

"Sure, all the production companies do that, which is why they never show actors in the same scene anymore. They always show the back of the head of one actor while he's talking to another. Yeah, we can do this. For twenty-five thousand dollars, tell Susan that it's okay. We'll do it. We'll make a family porn movie to save our house."

The next morning, Susan made her phone calling the producer and telling him that her family would do the movie. The following day the entire family arrived at the studio for an introduction before shooting the movie. Jim was anxious. He had already contacted the bank telling them that they could expect their money within a month.