Family Celebrates Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before even making the movie, he already had the money spent. Mike had already jerked off to the thoughts, no doubt, and the soon to become reality of seeing his sister and his mother naked. Susan confessed to her girlfriends that making porn movies may be her new career, once graduating from college. Julie dreaded the whole thing and just wanted to get it over with.

"Good morning. I'm Gary, your director, and this is my production assistant Kathleen," he said shaking hands with Jim while looking at Julie.

"Hi, this is my lovely wife, Julie, my daughter, Susan, you already know, my son, Mike, and I'm Jim."

"I'm delighted to meet you all."

"Can you tell us more about the movie; I mean what we are expected to do," said Julie already regretting what she agreed to do and blushing by the thought of doing it all.

"Well, of course you know that this is an adult film. Mostly young and middle-aged men are our customers, although we do have some women who enjoy watching adult films, mostly wives and girlfriends encouraged by their husbands and boyfriends to watch. As you may or may not know, the preference of our main audience in adult films is incest," he said looking at Julie and smiling. He studied her from head to toe before continuing. "You look a lot like your daughter and if I may say so, you have an amazing figure."

"Thank you," said Julie blushing. "I watch what I eat."

"You will all be naked, of course, playing a normal every day family celebrating National Nude Day."

"Naked? You mean not all together," said Julie, "but one at a time and you'll splice and slice and edit the whole thing in the—"

"No, you'll all be naked together," he said looking from one family member to another before resting his eyes on Julie again. "Are you okay with being naked? Didn't Susan explain this to you and your family?"

"Yes, we're fine with being naked," answered Susan for her family.

"Hot damn," said Mike under his breath while reaching down to adjust his growing cock and already undressing his sister and his mother with his eyes. "I'm going to see my sister's and my mom's bush and boobies."

"How long does it take to shoot," said Jim.

"Shoot? I'll be shooting as soon as I see my sister and my mother naked," said Mike too softly for anyone to hear.

"I mean," said Jim ignoring and talking over his son's vulgar comments. "When can we expect to be paid?"

"Yes, well, shooting takes a week to ten days. We have a very limited budget. We are not like the regular movies where they spend months shooting a film and millions of dollars making it. We try and keep our costs between $100,000 and $250,000 depending upon what we are shooting. Payment is made the following month, once we are paid from our distributors for the first viewing run of the film."

"Jim, I'm sick to my stomach. I don't think I can do this," said Julie grabbing on to his arm. "I can't get naked in front of Michael and all these people," she said looking out a sea of male faces. "There must be thirty men here."

"Honey, you must put your mind elsewhere. Think of something else. Pretend you are someone else, somewhere else. Pretend you are giving your old neighbor or the mailman or the UPS man a show. It's just acting. All of these people are professionals. Think of them all as doctors. You have nothing that they haven't seen already. They've seen it all. None of this is real and when it's over, we'll be $25,000 richer and we'll have saved the house."

"Okay, mind elsewhere, think of something else, and pretend I'm someone else, somewhere else. Okay, everyone here is a doctor," she said inhaling a big breath and letting it out while trying to relax. "I'm okay now."

Kathleen accompanied the family to a small dressing room. There were bathrobes and slippers for everyone.

"You can disrobe here and when not shooting a scene on the set, you can wear your robes."

When Kathleen left, Julie pulled Jim aside and whispered.

"This room is so small. Our master bathroom is bigger."

"It will be okay, Julie. Don't worry."

Jim was the first to undress and he was already semi-erect. Once naked he took his time before donning his robe, as if making sure his daughter got an eyeful and she did. He watched his daughter undress, even helping her pull her dress over her hair. He even unhooked her bra. With the room being so small, too small for four people and because he was standing so close to his daughter, when Susan bent at the waist to put her clothes over the chair, his cock suddenly came sprang to life and he accidentally poked his daughter with it in her ass crack.

"Daddy...eww!"

"Sorry, Susan, it was an accident."

Mike only removed his eyes from his sister to watch his mother strip.

Susan was as lovely naked as any man could have imagined her to be. Her firm C cup breasts stood high and her 36 inch chest curved in to her 24 inch flat stomach before her waist curved out to her 36 inch hips. She was a Goddess.

Mike stripped off his clothes in fifteen seconds. He looked like his eyes were going to fall out of his head after first watching his sister remove her dress, bra, and panty. Then, his cock swelled while watching his mother unbuttoning and removing her blouse before wiggling out of her pants. Now, dressed only in her sheer panty and bra, he watched his mother as she reached around to unhook and remove her bra before removing her panty.

Mike only removed his eyes from her tits to look at her ass. Once naked and quickly donning her robe, with her curiosity stronger than her decorum, Julie couldn't help herself and took at peek at her son. He was bigger than his dad. She inhaled a breath of courage, turned to face her son.

"It's not so bad," she said to Mike. "I can do this. Let's get this over with." In one quick flash, she opened her robe. "Well, what do you think of my body," she said to her son with her hands holding open her bathrobe.

"Mom, you're a MILF."

"I'm a what?"

"You're a mother I'd like to fuck," he said beaming while staring at his mother's tits and bushy pussy."

"Well, there won't be any of that, young man. This is a family porn movie."

Immediately, he took a step forward and groped both her tits before reaching down to finger her pussy.

"Michael! What the Hell are you doing," she said quickly pulling away and tying her bathrobe tie tight.

"Gees, Mom, you have great tits and your pussy is so bushy."

Her reaction was to slap his face, but she forced herself not to do that.

"Well, thank you, Michael, but I hope you can act like a gentleman and not allow this to ruin and make a family experience a—"

"Mom, are you kidding me? I already have an erection. Look," he said looking down at his cock and looking up in time to catch her staring at his erection. "I told you want I thought of your body, what do you think of my cock, Mom?"

Julie looked down at her son's prick again that was standing straight out. She had this sudden and forbidden urge to wrap her hand around it and stroke him.

"You have a beautiful cock, Michael," she said looking away and not wanting Michael to catch her starting again. "You'll make some young woman very happy, one day."

"Thank you, Mom, but I'm hoping that today is the day. I can't remove the thoughts of you and Susan sucking me off," Mike said with a big grin while holding his stiff prick and waving it in her direction.

"Well, there won't be any sucking in this movie, young man. I can assure you of that. Let me remind you that this is a family porn movie and not those other kind of movies. I expect you to be on your best behavior and be respectful when around your sister and me while we are naked. All we are required to do is to pose naked."

A knock on their door requested their appearance on the set. The script assistant handed everyone a script as soon as they emerged.

"I realize you aren't actors, but let's just read the script through one time and I'll make corrections as we go along for you to implement with the next reading," said the director.

"You may remove your robes," said the director's assistant.

Julie removed her robe and stood like a pretzel with her arms folded in front of her tits and her legs crossed while Jim, Susan, and Michael stood proudly unashamed.

"Get the hairstylist," said the director as soon as Julie removed her robe.

The hairstylist came running. She looked at Julie's and Susan's hair before looking at the director.

"Yes?"

"Trim that beast," he said pointing to Julie's pussy.

The hairstylist ran an electric razor over Julie's pussy and trimmed it to a nice runway patch of fur.

"Wow, this is unfucking believable," said Mike while leering at his mother spreading and lifting her legs to have her pussy trimmed.

"Yes, that's much better," said the director.

Something she's only done in the privacy of her bathroom, Julie couldn't believe she was standing naked not only before her son's leering eyes but also in front of all those men while having her pussy trimmed. Even though she was embarrassed, the thoughts of all those men staring at her and jerking off over her naked body aroused her. Her nipples were already erect and she could feel a warm moistness between her legs. She was glad that with the bright lights, she really couldn't make out their faces, but she knew that they could see every hair and mole on her naked body. Only, she knew she'd be masturbating in the bathtub over being naked in front of all these men and her son later.

"Quiet on the set. And action!"

"Happy Nude Day, Daddy," said Susan walking up to her father, pressing her naked breasts against his chest and her pussy against his cock while giving him a peck on the lips and a hug. Immediately, his cock grew to attention.

"Happy Nude Day, Susan," he said sliding his hand down her back and resting it on top of her firm naked ass.

"Cut!"

"You! What' your name?"

"Jim."

"Should I call you Jim or should I just call you Dad?"

"I prefer Jim, if you don't mind."

"Well, Dad, you have an erection."

Jim looked down and his cock was sticking straight out.

"Sorry, but I thought this was a porn—"

"Yes, it is a porn movie, but that was your daughter you were just innocently hugging. This isn't a sex scene. This is a daughter greeting her father, albeit greeting her father while naked. Nonetheless, do you always get an erection when your daughter hugs you, Dad?" The director looked at him and spoke without waiting for an answer. "Tell me, and you can be honest with me here. There is only you and me, your family, and a few dozen assembled behind the camera. Do you have the hots for your daughter?"

"Certainly not. I'm only doing this for the money and to save my—"

"Can it, Dad. Your stiff prick squealed on you. Listen, it's okay for you to get an erection later, when we are more into the script, but you having an erection now, before the scene even begins just doesn't work."

"I'm sorry," said Jim hanging his head and avoiding the stare of his wife.

"Like father like son, I see," said the director walking over to Mike. "Listen kid; get your ogling over with okay. Take a good look at your sister's naked body, her tits, her ass, and her shaved pussy. Isn't she just beyond lovely? Go ahead," he said giving Michael a gentle shove, "feel her tits, take a big handful. Now, do the same to your mother and feel her up real good."

Mike, smiling from ear to ear, followed the director's instruction and first felt up his sister before feeling up his mother again.

"Wow! This is great. I love the movie business," said Mike while fingering his sister's nipples before doing the same to his mother.

"Okay, you're done groping me, Squirt," said his sister.

Then, he turned to his mother and started feeling his mother's ass and tits.

"Easy Michael," said Julie to her son. "My nipples are very sensitive." Then, without warning he leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth.

"Michael," she said pushing him away.

"Damn, I love being a porn star," said Mike.

"You're not a porn star, kid," said the Director. "You're just an 18-year-old kid, a horny teenager. Now, loose the erection."

"How am I going to do that?"

The director reached over and gave Mike's nipples a big pinch and twist, first one and then the other. Immediately Mike's cock went flaccid.

"Ow! That fucking hurt!"

"I need the reverse fluffer for Dad."

"Fluffer," whispered Julie to her daughter "isn't that when they call a beautiful woman on the set to make the man hard?"

"Yeah, it is, but how did you know?"

"I've watched some porn movies in my day." She looked at her daughter. "Then, what's a reverse fluffer?"

"I don't know," said Susan shrugging her shoulders.

Suddenly, a woman in her eighties, looking much like the ghost of the old woman in the movie The Shining, came on stage wearing a white bathrobe. She stood in front of Jim, removed her teeth, fluffed out her hair, and removed her bathrobe. Covered in black moles, she was one giant wrinkle.

"Oh, my God! Eww! Gross," said Jim. "Please take her away. I'll have nightmares."

Immediately, his cock became flaccid, too.

"And action!"

"Wait," said Jim.

"We haven't had a minute to read the script. Can you give us some direction?"

"Of course. Allow me to summarize the movie for you. You are out camping with your family, something you do every year to celebrate National Nude Day. Only, Tyrone and Big Bubba, escaped convicts who haven't had sex in ten years, happen along...where's Tyrone and Big Bubba?"

Two big, naked, black men entered the sound stage with cocks as big as their physique.

"Oh, my," said Julie. "I've never seen cocks so...huge."

"Don't worry, Mother," said Susan giving her mother a hug and whispering in her ear. "It feels good."

"Hi, please to meet you," said Tyrone and Big Bubba shaking hands all around.

"Tyrone and Big Bubba happen along and force you, Dad and your son, Junior, there," said the Director.

"Mike, my name is Mike."

"Whatever Mary? They force you and your son to suck their cocks before fucking you up the ass. Then, when—"

"Hell no, I'm not sucking anyone's cock," said Mike.

"And no one is fucking me up the ass. I haven't done that since Boy Scouts," said Jim.

The Assistant Director handed the director a new script.

"My apologies, it appears that I have last year's script. Let's see," he said quickly thumbing through the script. "Okay, this is more like it. Tyrone and Big Bubba force Mom to suck her son's cock and Susan to suck off Daddy."

"Yes," said Mike pumping his fist.

"I suppose I could act through Susan blowing me," said Jim. "...to save the house."

"Asshole," said Julie punching her husband in the shoulder.

"Then, Tyrone and Big Bubba tie Dad and Mike to a tree and force them to watch while having their way with Mom and Sis."

"I suppose I could act through Tyrone and Big Bubba having their way with me...to save the house," said Julie to her husband while not hiding her big grin.

"I don't understand. Aside from the fact that we are all naked, what does any of this have to do with National Nude Day?"

"Well, Dad, you'll be earning $25,000 plus $2,500 each for 4 cum shots, one from you, one from your son, and one each from Tyrone and Bubba. You get your daughter to blow you and watch your wife blow your son before watching your wife and daughter fuck and suck two big black men, something that will give you hot pillow talk for years to come. I dare say that National Nude Day will eclipse Christmas as your favorite holiday."