All Comments on 'Family Day on the Pool Table'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

The old guy played with you like you were a little doll. Imagine what he'd do to you if he found out you fucked his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please stop writing

Please stop writing. The world thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
promise, but practice makes perfect

This story would have greatly been enhanced by:

1. A sense of anticipation

2. Dialogue

Practice writing dialogue and you will find that your stories greatly improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Master Craftsman

This prolific writer continues to show that there's more than one way (or even two or three) to craft an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I love this story

Every time I read this story I love it. It rocks, it works, it . . . I just love it. No idea why it isn't HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Could use a tad more detail, but i loved the concept and the hilarious twist at the end. Overall, awesome story. Had me cuming before the dad came in.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

need another bath now. since ive just spunked all over my stomach again.?

jules70jules70over 11 years ago
Hot Story!

Three things stand out for me....first, all three brothers take it in turns to ream you out. Second, the eldest upgrades his cock to give you more, even though he has the longest cock. Third, the father waits his turn and really uses you as an object, something to bend and fold and fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lack of consistency

Please fix the continuity of the names of the three brothers. Randy goes, then Andy and Frank get their turns, but the names swap around a bit for those paragraphs, making it distractingly difficult to follow.

phtann3phtann3over 8 years ago
next

Take me with you so I can learn to "play pool" too. Would love to take them all on. phtann3@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...