Family Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will smiled "just me and the graduate."

Daisy bit her bottom lip, "could we go to Archie's?"

Will chuckled "I've already made the reservation."

Daisy perked up even more, she started to cheer, then fell back in a fit of coughing which turned to laughter, "it's a date," she choked.

Will laughed, "try to stay alive between now and then" he said as he leaned down to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Will's eyes locked with Daisy's as he lingered for a moment.

"Don't stay in bed too long," he said as he stood up, "I'll get you some water."

Archie's was a favorite seafood restaurant that Will and Daisy loved. It was a hidden gem in the city, the kind of place the locals knew about that wasn't upscale but was a great night out.

That night as their reservation approached Will yelled up at his sister.

"Come on Daisy!! We haven't got all night!" he bellowed.

"I'll be right down!" she responded.

Mary looked over at her son, "this is a nice thing you're doing for her, are you sure you don't want my credit card?" she asked.

Will smiled, "thanks for the offer mom but I'll be fine, not having to pay rent, groceries, cable or utilities is thanks enough."

Mary playfully shook her son, "maybe I should make you do more to earn your keep around the place."

"Make him my personal slave mom, I'll put him to work," Lexi teased with a horny glint in her eye.

Mary giggled, "I'm sure you'd love that Lex," not realizing how right she was.

At that moment Daisy appeared at the top of the stairs and walked downstairs.

Will and Lexi greeted her by playfully hooting and hollering.

"Looking good sis!" exclaimed Lexi.

Daisy did look good.

She was wearing a low cut red dress with spaghetti straps that wasn't too elegant but destined to turn heads. Then again, Daisy, just like her mother and sister, could turn heads wearing just about anything.

"About time," Will playfully grumbled.

Daisy defiantly put her hands on her hips, "oh shut up, you love it."

"Have fun on your date you two," Lexi teased. Mary smacked Lexi's arm while Daisy turned around and stuck her tongue out at her sister as she and Will left.

Daisy did turn heads as she and Will walked into the restaurant. They had a lovely meal of shrimp, scallops and lobster tail.

"Thank you for tonight," Daisy said while they waited for the bill, "I've had a great time, I wish it didn't have to end."

Will smiled, "what if I said it doesn't? I actually have another surprise for you."

Daisy clapped her hands, "what is it?"

Will grinned, "you'll find out soon."

Will paid for their meal and led his sister back to his truck. "So what's the surprise?" she asked again.

Will helped her into his truck then got in himself, handing her a blindfold from the glove compartment, "put this on," he said.

Daisy was puzzled, completely confused at this point, but did as she was told.

"Can you see?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"YES!"

Will chucked, "ok," and turned on the ignition.

"Where are we going?" asked Daisy.

"You'll see soon enough," Will answered.

Minutes felt like hours to Daisy as her brother drove her to their secret location. Finally they arrived at the Station Park Hotel, where Will already had a room for the night and had checked in earlier in the day.

Will led Daisy in a side entrance slowly to the elevator.

"Where are we?" she asked again.

"You'll find out soon," he responded.

They entered the elevator and went up to the 15th floor, when they stopped in front of their hotel room, Will took out the room key. When Daisy heard the click she asked, "are we at a hotel?"

Will chuckled and led his sister inside. "Can't get anything past you sis," he said.

Will led his sister inside and took off the blindfold.

Daisy waited for her eyes to adjust, looked around the room and then at her brother, "what are we doing here?" she asked.

Will smiled, "I got us a room for the night, I wanted this to be a night you'd never forget, and I wanted us to have some privacy."

"Privacy for what?" she asked, her heart starting to beat faster.

Will took his sister's hand and led her over to where a bucket of champagne was waiting for them on ice. He poured them both a glass.

"To my beautiful sister," he toasted as they clinked glasses.

Daisy's heart started to beat even faster; she downed the glass and poured herself another.

Will smiled and set his glass down.

They sat down on the bed together, his hand holding hers once again.

"I wanted us to have some privacy because lately there has been this attractive young woman I can't get out of my mind. She's attractive on the outside, beautiful on the inside and just happens to be my sister," Will started.

Daisy caught her breath.

"I know this is a completely unlikely scenario, I know brothers aren't supposed to want to jump in bed with their sister, but I don't care. I want you and I think you want me. Tonight is our night, we can do as much or as little as we want."

A light moan escaped Daisy's lips.

"You... want to have sex with me?" she asked.

"Only if that's something you want, is it?" he answered.

Daisy looked at her brother, her panties now sopping wet, her nipples hard, her head swimming with desire, "God yes," she groaned as she leaned in to kiss her brother.

Daisy couldn't believe it when he brother kissed her back, and kissed her with passion.

"Oh my god, he's such a good kisser," she thought.

Will stroked his sister softly as they kissed, really kissed, for the first time.

Daisy broke the kiss, "I've wanted to do that for so long, when did you start to feel this way?"

Will smiled, "you've always been an attractive girl Mags, but I started to look at you as more of a sister over the past month and a bit. I just couldn't get you and Lex out of my head."

Daisy moaned, "Lexi too?"

Will grinned, "about that... Lexi and I have been fucking for almost two weeks now."

Daisy smiled and smacked her brother's arm, "I KNEW IT!" she exclaimed.

"You knew?" Will asked.

"She's been acting differently lately, I KNEW something was up," Daisy responded.

She looked at her brother, "she told you, didn't she."

Will smiled, "she did. I never would have made a move otherwise, it just happened between her and I and I wouldn't want to ruin what you and I have unless I knew."

Daisy smiled, "mmmmmm you and Lexi." Suddenly she paused, "can I tell you something?"

"You can tell me anything," he said.

Daisy took a deep breath and looked at her brother, "when I told you I was a virgin the other day? My fantasy has been to lose it to you..."

Will smiled, "based on what Lexi said I kind of figured. We can go as far as you want Daisy, there's no rush."

Daisy smiled, "that's sweet, but now that we're here in this moment there is no way I'm letting this night end without your cock inside me."

Will grinned, "you naughty girl."

Daisy stood up, once again biting her lip. "I can get VERY naughty for my big brother."

Daisy stood in front of her brother, looking down at him. His cock was hard in his pants.

Daisy pushed one strap over her shoulder, then another, letting her dress fall to the floor. She got goosebumps when she heard her brother groan with desire.

Will stood up, his body against hers. He kissed her lips softly then left a trail of kisses from her cheek down to her chest and along her neck. His breath was hot on her neck as he kissed her earlobe and nibbled on it softly, whispering in her ear, "I'm going to fuck my little sister and be your first. I'm going to ruin you for all other men, I'm going to make it so no man can please my little sister like her big brother can."

Daisy moaned softly and then loudly when Will lifted her off her feet and then set her down on the bed like a delicate flower.

She watched as he unbuttoned his shirt, unzipped his pants and pushed down his boxers, his hard cock springing free. Daisy moaned again, her hand in her panties as her brother climbed on the bed with her.

Will's cock was rock hard as he moved his body over his sister's. Daisy felt his breath on her legs as he kissed his way up her thighs. Will kissed her pussy through her wet panties then started to pull them down with his teeth.

Daisy moaned and started to rub her pussy as her brother took her panties off, he moved back up her body, kissed her naked pussy and then moved up to her breasts, he deftly took off her bra, and happily tossed it aside.

Daisy felt her brother's cock rub against her naked skin as he started to kiss her once more. She couldn't believe this was actually happening, it felt like a dream. Will kissed his youngest sister and soon to be newest lover with desire and passion, he groaned into her when she kissed him back with just as much hunger.

Will broke the kiss, "you're incredible Daisy, just unbelievable," he smiled, "and it's even better that you're my sister."

Daisy giggled, "I'm a baaaad little sister, wanting my big brother to pop my cherry."

Will kissed her plump, juicy lips again then turned his attention to her breasts. Daisy's breasts weren't as large as Lexi's, but they were plump, firm, round and perfectly suited for her body.

He licked them one by one, teasing her as his tongue trailed across her breasts. He started to play and squeeze her breasts as he licked them, toying with her nipples.

He rubbed her hard nipples with her palms as he played with her tits, her moans encouraging him to continue.

"Mmmmmm Will... fuck my titties..." she moaned.

Will smiled, he leaned down to lick and kiss them before bringing his cock into view. Daisy bit her lip again, her pussy sopping wet as she gazed at her brother's cock. He held it by the base and then slapped her tits with his cock.

"Mmmmmm yesssssss..." she moaned.

She pushed her breasts together as her brother started to slide his cock between them. Will looked down at his sister, she looked so hot with his cock between her tits.

His hands moved over top of hers as he started to thrust, fucking his little sister's tits.

Daisy looked up at her brother, "I want you so bad Billy, I have for a while now. Mmmmmm fuck. I'll do anything you want. You can fuck me anyway you want, I want you to teach me how to fuck. Teach me how to fuck YOU..." she groaned.

Will's cock throbbed as his sister talked, the head of his cock started to press against her as he fucked her perfect breasts.

Daisy let go of her breasts, grabbing her brother's cock instead.

"God it's so hard," she moaned.

"I want to suck your dick Billy..." she grunted with lust.

Will's cock throbbed in his sister's hand as she sat up and rolled her brother over. She looked in his eyes as she slowly stroked his shaft and then leaned down to lick and kiss his cock.

Will moaned loudly as his sister's lips touched his cock. He watched the way her lips moved as she kissed his cock and then groaned as her tongue licked his shaft from bottom to top.

Daisy stroked his cock again and again before sucking his cock into her mouth; she took in his head then swallowed more of his brotherly meat.

Will watched as his sister sucked his cock, she was so hot, so unbelievable; there was no way this was her first time doing this.

Daisy's head started to bob as she sucked her brother's cock in the hotel room. He lifted her hair out of the way so it wouldn't bother her, and so he could watch. Her cock slurping melted together with his moans as she took more and more of his cock.

Will watched as Daisy lifted her mouth off his cock, a long line of spit connecting his cock to her lips. She eagerly licked it up and then inhaled his cock again.

Will banged his fist against the bed, "mmmmmm Jesus fuck Daisy..." he moaned.

Daisy smiled and moaned around her brother's cock, she reached down to rub her pussy while she sucked his cock. Her pussy was soaking wet as her lips travelled up and down his cock.

Will looked down and saw his sister playing with her pussy, "mmmm Daisy, swing around, your brother will take care of your pussy while you suck his cock."

Daisy lifted her lips from his cock, she kissed it and then licked her lips, "mmmmmm I'd love that baby, but right now I want this beautiful thing inside me."

Will smiled as he and his sister traded places, his body moved over hers, her chest heaving with excitement.

"I'm going to take my little sisters virginity," he groaned.

"Fuck me big brother..." Daisy moaned.

Will's hand glided over his sister's soft, smooth, curvy body. He moved in position, his cock pressing against her, "you tell me if you want me to stop..."

Daisy could only nod as she watched her brother position himself and then push his cock inside her.

"Ah!..." she moaned with a large intake of breath as she felt his cock start to slide into her.

"So bigggggggggg..." she moaned as he pushed deeper and deeper.

Will leaned into his sister, he felt her resistance, leaned down to kiss her lips and then whisper in her ear, "from now on you'll forever be a brother fucker..." he groaned.

Daisy moaned and then groaned as her brother thrust inside of her, ridding her of her virginity as his cock sunk deeper into her.

It was so big, she felt positively stuffed with his cock. "Ooo, ooo, ohhhhh, ahhhh, oooohhhh, ooooooooooo..." she moaned.

Will took it slow as he started to fuck his sister. He pulled back and pushed deeper inside of her, letting her feel his cock, every inch of it, as she adjusted to his size.

"Mmmmmm fuck Will..." she groaned, "fuck me."

Will leaned into his sister as he pushed his cock even deeper. He started to fuck her deep and slow, pulling back until he was almost out and then sliding down into her.

Will thrust again and again into his sister, her tight young snatch gripping his cock as he fucked her, she had, by far, the tightest pussy he had ever fucked.

Daisy moaned as her brother thrust into her, she lifted her hips up to meet his cock but was content to lay back and let her brother fuck her, it felt so good.

Will lifted his sister's hips as he pushed even deeper into her. He sped up his thrusts as he started to fuck her faster and harder, harder and deeper, deeper and faster, again and again and again.

Daisy's pussy was on fire as her brother fucked her, it was even better than she had dreamed it would be. Her moans filled the room as they fucked, her pussy tingling with desire as her orgasm rose to a crescendo and she came all over his cock.

Will groaned as his sister shook and came on his cock. Her pussy got even tighter as she came. He grunted and held her tighter, fucking his sister through her orgasm.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh FUCK WILL!!" she yelled as she came.

Will increased his thrusts, fucking Daisy harder and harder, deeper and deeper, his cock sawing in and out of her as her orgasm refused to die down. He squeezed her tightly, her legs now wrapped around him as his cock throbbed buried inside of his sister.

Daisy moaned, "cum with me Will, cum for me, cum in me, cum in your sister."

Will thrust even deeper into his sister, his cock on the verge of popping. "I love fucking my brother... "Daisy moaned.

That did it, that last moan pushed Will over the edge as he held his sister closely and the exploded inside of her.

Daisy moaned, half screaming as her brother came inside of her, her orgasm mixed with his as he filled her with her seed. Finally after both their orgasms died down, Will pulled out of his sister.

"Nooooooooo..." she protested as she curled into his body, resting her head on his chest.

Will smiled, "something tells me he'll be back inside you again soon."

Daisy giggled, then stopped and looked up at her brother, "it's late, should we be getting home?"

Will smiled "Lexi has us covered. Mom will be in bed by now so when she recognizes we aren't home tomorrow morning she's going to tell her we got a hotel because we had too much to drink."

"Mom authorized some underage drinking so long as we were careful..." he grinned.

Daisy smiled, "mmmmmm... well I'm on the pill so you can cum in me as often as you want, that felt insanely good."

Will smiled, "I'm going to wear you out little sister," he said before squeezing and then slapping her ass.

~

Will and Daisy fucked for most of the night. He fucked her doggy style on the bed, she bounced on his dick on the couch and they fucked in the shower before they finally fell asleep, exhausted at 4am.

Will fucked his sister once more in the morning before they checked out and went home. Lexi was waiting for them when they got back, "you two look like you had fun," she said with a smirk.

Mary came around the corner, "but they did it responsibly, right honey?" she asked her son.

Daisy smiled and stepped in, "he took good care of me mom, it was a celebration I'll never forget."

Lexi giggled and turned away, Mary looked at her eldest daughter then turned her attention to her youngest, "good, I'm glad to hear it."

Mary looked at her kids, "I'm going for a run, I'll see you later."

Will, Lexi and Daisy watched her go before Daisy hooked arms with her sister, "we have A LOT to go over," she said as they both went upstairs.

Will watched them go, two women, two sisters, two lovers. He couldn't believe how much had changed the past few weeks, but he had no intention of stopping now.

He went down to his apartment to get caught up on some much needed sleep.