Family Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock twitched.

"Let's go! Get moving so I can put the windows down", she pleaded with me.

"Alright, jesus".

On the way to the video store the A/C worked its magic and chilled the car quickly. My sister's nipples began to peek through the font of her dress slightly. Though, the ties on the dress had already made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

As we got into the store Alicia made her way over the romantic comedy section while I started looking around the new releases. Nothing looked very good to me but I picked up a few possibilities.

After a few more minutes of wandering around I felt someone grab my ass through my jeans. I jumped forward, kind of startled.

"Ha-ha, you are such a little girl", my sister said as she smacked my leg playfully.

"How about these?" She held up her movie picks for me to see. Some cookie cutter romantic comedies it looked like.

"Alright, I will go cool down the car if you pay", I said.

"Sorry brother, I don't have my wallet, plus I have to use the little girl's room".

She dropped the movies into my arms and skipped off towards the bathroom. I watched her the entire way. I absolutely loved the way she moved her body. The sun dress was just tight enough to outline her waist and hips. The low slung back showed off a great deal of her toned shoulders and wonderful skin. I twitched once again. I was going to have to get off pretty soon to keep myself level.

After I paid for the movies I turned to the door to head for the car. I noticed a stack of discount movies for sale near the exit. I decided that I was going to get Alicia back for scaring me and maybe cop a feel.

I moved to one side of the display so I could intercept her as she walked to the door from the bathroom.

A few seconds later my sister left the bathroom and started to walk towards the door. She passed me and I moved out from my hiding place. Walking behind her for a few steps I quickened my pace. Bending over I reached down and moved my hand up the back of her dress, cupping her left ass check in my hand I squeezed hard. God it was divine. So smooth and firm.

"ahh!", my sister yelled out. A few people in the store turned to see what was happening. "God damnit! You scared the hell out of me".

She punched me hard in the shoulder as I broke out laughing.

"Now we're even" I said as we walked out of the store.

"We aren't close to even now! You grabbed my naked ass under my shirt and made me embarrass myself. You had better watch your back brother. You started a war". We both smiled at each other.

I tossed the movies into her lap as I sat down. Then I realized, I really had grabbed her naked ass. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"That dress is all you have on? No bra or panties?" I asked.

"Well I guess you know that don't you? grabbing me like you did. None of my underwear was clean when we left plus it's too hot anyway. Whats the harm?"

I guess there wasn't any at all but it just surprised me that she was out in public with just a thin layer of loose fabric between the world and her supple naked body. She rubbed the back of her thigh a little through her dress.

"I will probably have your damn hand print on my ass for a week." She pulled the fabric back exposing her entire leg then shifted her weight and bent to the side trying to survey the damage I had caused.

After getting the car turned around on the road home I glanced down.

Her entire left ass cheek was exposed to me. It was a little red from where I had groped her but she would live.

That one look at her skin set me off. I entered a familiar sexual daze. All my life, every time I felt the need to touch her and couldn't the frustration compounded exponentially. Jerking off to her smell or her image in my mind had become less and less satisfying over the years. This day may have been the final straw. I decided that it was finally the day where I would push the envelope. I had to, to save my sanity.

The feel of her luscious ass was still fresh in my mind. The smell of her sweat, her perfume, and her hair, all being thrown together by the blasting A/C. Her wonderful olive skin that stretched over the curves of her lightly muscled body. I wanted to feel every inch of it.

A honking horn snapped me out of my trance.

"Look what you did." She put on her best sad face and turned to me for sympathy. Her black hair and deep dark eyes added an innocent feature to her agonizingly sinful body.

"Poor little sister." I kissed my fingers and put them onto her thigh doing my best to make it better. Satisfied that she was healed I let my hand fall onto her leg. I lightly gripped her skin and let my hand linger, seeing what I could get away with. Caressing her thigh while I watched the road I obviously went a little beyond trying to ease her pain. I moved over the crest of her thigh towards her naked cunt. I didn't touch it but I came close, I didn't want to press my luck right off the bat

Continuing to rub her leg I looked over at her to gauge her reaction to my creeping hand. She had a smile on her face and was looking straight back at me. She broke her smile and began laughing.

"Are you just always horny or what?" she asked, still giggling. I kept my hand on her working her skin in little circles.

"Pretty much" I answered, taking my hand away. Shit, I already fucked it up.

"No, its fine. It feels good actually."

Thank Christ. They were going to take me away in a straight jacket if this hell went on much longer.

Replacing my hand I worked it down the other side of her thigh. The backs of my fingers brushed against her pubic hair. She was still looking right back at me. Her devilish grin grew as her hair tickled my skin.

We were both waiting to see who would flinch first. I moved my fingers down her leg towards her knees, still keeping my eyes on the road. I was getting extremely turned on and was finding it hard to concentrate on driving.

My fingers made their way back up her legs slipping under her wrinkled dress. Her small patch of pubic hair tickled my fingers again. I stopped moving altogether. Her chest rose and fell with deep heavy breaths. She was looking out the window now, obviously trying to hide how hot she was getting.

Then I made my move. Stretching my fingers out I contacted her lips near the bottom of her slit. She immediately gasped and bit her lip. Smiling through her contorted face she was loving the tension of the whole situation.

I held my fingers against her lips which gave a little as she shifted her weight. They wrapped around the tips slightly leaving them warm and a little wet. She breathed in quickly and grabbed the handle of the door to hold herself in place.

She wasn't protesting so I continued. My fingers traced her lips up towards her clit, never leaving her lips. Reaching the top of her gash I searched for her clit with my pinky finger. After a second my finger found its target.

"Oh my god!" my sister yelled. Her head snapped back against the headrest.

"Christ! Not yet. Not yet." She pleaded with me. I relented and pulled my pinky back. "Not so fast." She said, gasping.

God damn it, I was an idiot. She was getting there but she wasn't far enough along to have me touch her clit, especially with my dry pinky. I just hoped I hadn't spoiled the entire thing by moving too fast. Any other girl probably would have ended this, but my sister was more understanding.

She settled back down and I moved slowly this time. Her lips still grasped at my fingers so I figured I would try getting her going from the bottom up. I moved back down towards her hole and found my mark with my middle finger. Pressing through her lips farther until my finger filled the entrance of her opening. She was still breathing hard and watching my every move.

"Wait, wait" she said.

I didn't move my hand. My finger was inside her about ¼ of an inch. She carefully lifted her ass off of the seat and pulled her dress under her, leaving nothing between her skin and the seat. Then slowly lifted the front of her dress back, pulling it tight against her waist. I looked at my beautiful sister. She was naked from the waist down. Her pussy was now completely exposed to me. Her inside lips were bright pink and visibly moist. The trimmed black hair around her pussy and her dark lips drove me wild. I was finally touching her.

With steady even pressure I drove my finger deeper inside her. She was moaning in satisfaction. In almost to my knuckle I held there, enjoying the sensation.

We were almost home. A few more turns and my fun with my sister would be over. I made a left hand turn into our neighborhood when I saw my parent's car coming from down the road. My sister was panting with her head facing the window, she was out of it. We passed them on the road at about 35 miles an hour. My mother and father waved to us and I acknowledged them with two fingers from my grip on the steering wheel. My heart was racing. I had just waved to my parents while I was fingering my sister.

To tell you the truth, I actually wasn't sure what they would think if they had known what I was doing. In all of our family talks we hadn't really completely addressed sexual contact between Alicia and I. They knew we masturbated in front of one another. Though, It they were to reprimand us for being sexual together it would be rather hypocritical. Not only had they created an environment in our home that catered to free sexuality but they had also told us that consensual sex between people who loved each other was a beautiful thing. My sister and I definitely loved each other and they had all but encouraged us in our play until this point. In my mind they would be supportive if they were to find out, but we would have to deal with that when the time came.


I worked my finger in and out of my little sister's pussy a few more times before we pulled into our driveway. Slowly, I extracted my finger from inside her.

"Ohhhhh." She whined. My sister wasn't satisfied. "God you are so wet." My fingers were covered in her juices. She arched her back and pulled her dress back down until she was decent then looked over at me. She was fired up. I could see it in her eyes.

"Come on, let's go inside. Do you think mom and dad left yet?" "Probably." I lied. I knew we were alone.

Walking up to the house she put her arm around my waist and leaned into me. I knew she wanted me now. We had crossed the line from teasing to really being intimate. My sister looked up at me as we made our way to the door. Her big brown eyes were fiery with passion. The lust and need of contentment was clear but there was also something else, Love. My sister loved me and I loved her. Combining our desires and acting on them created an amazing mix of sexual energy in a feeling that I have never experienced before. If I had a beautiful girl like Alicia who loved me at the ready, I really started to wonder if I could ever move out.

We walked into the house still holding each other. "Mom? Dad?" she called out. "Good. They left. Lock the door. So we can at least hear them if they come back early."

She broke our embrace and began pulling her sun dress off over her head.

"Wait." I stopped her. "How far do you want to take this?" The dress fell back down. I was just being considerate. I wanted to fuck the hell out of her right then.

"We're both adults brother. Plus I have an extra morning after pill from Planned Parenthood. So let's just see where it goes, alright? Don't worry about anything."

That was just what I wanted to hear. I ached to be inside her but at the same time I didn't want to spoil any future opportunities by pushing too fast. I would let her set the pace. She was a confident young woman and she felt safe with me. I knew she would take charge.

She took my hand and led me towards the couch.

"Come on."

She pushed me down lengthwise in the couch so my head fell on the armrest and quickly mounted me. Her slit settled nicely just above my cock. The bottom of her dress fluttered and fell, concealing her snatch from my eyes but I knew that without any panties on my jeans and boxers were the only things separating us.

My hands went to her waist. Alicia was a skinny girl but her body was still soft and forgiving. I gripped her tightly through the fabric, running my hands up and down the sides of her body between her breasts and her waist.

Alicia undid her hair and let her curls fall. She was just watching me, allowing my hands to explore her midsection. Excited as I was, I was making a conscious effort to savor the experience. This was the first time I had touched her like this, I wanted to remember how it felt.

My sister gyrated slowly on top of me, enjoying the feeling of my wandering hands. Running my hands up her back I found the string holding her dress around her neck. The tie slipped with a light tug and the fabric hiding her breasts fell down.

Gently groping her with both hands I tweaked her nipples as she continued to grind herself into my crotch.

"That feels so damn good! Keep doing that. Please. Please" She whispered.

Now looking right into my eyes she slowly began to scoot up my abdomen towards my face. I knew she wanted me to eat her and my mouth was watering.

She stopped moving and pressed herself into my stomach just above my bellybutton. I could feel the heat from her pussy. Her wetness was soaking through my light cotton shirt.

"Jesus Ali, you are completely soaking."

"You switched me on in the car so don't complain." "Who's complaining?" I asked jokingly.

It was amazing. I felt no guilt whatsoever. I was groping my little sister's tits and was inches from eating her pussy but I didn't feel anything besides that wonderful mixture of love and lust. I didn't even expect to get this far. I had built this up in my fantasies so far that I didn't even look at it as a reality anymore. But it was real, very real. I felt no guilt and no opposition from Alicia; in fact she seemed to want it just as much as me. In my mind, this incest was acceptable.

With a devious smile my sister lifted her dress and showed me her luscious mound. The smell she released from under the canopy hit me immediately. What a wonderful aroma. She was incredibly aroused. She wanted this. No, she needed this.

The wet spot on my t-shirt was getting larger. Jumping forward along my chest one more time her lips were in reach of my tongue. My cock strained against my pants as I leaked pre cum into my boxers.

One more move and I made contact. God she was delicious. My first lick cleaned her outer lips of the moisture that clung to them. She shrieked in delight and dropped her dress over my head. I was inside her skirt in the dark but I didn't need to see. Bringing my hands up underneath the canopy with me I grabbed her bare cheeks and pushed her forward, giving me better access to her soaking gash. I lapped at her for a while. Alternately playing with her clit or tracing inside the crack of her ass with my fingers, happily licking at her wet skin the entire time.

Wanting to really push her over the edge I pulled her down until she was completely bent over the top of me. She screamed as she fell but braced herself against the armrest. I now had complete access to her clit. I flicked it with my tongue before bringing it into my mouth and sucking it gently. She was shaking on top me of. "I'm so close! Don't stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop". She cried, gasping for air.

Wrenching my hand around her thigh I drove my finger up inside her while keeping her clit satisfied with my tongue. Her orgasm hit and she shook on top me of. Her lips tightened and I began to taste even more of her overpowering fluid as she leaked into my mouth. I appreciated the moment as she recovered.

"God that was soooo good. Are you alive under there lover?" she laughed.

The light flooded in as she lifted the cloth from my face. My mouth still buried in her pussy. I pulled my tongue from between her lips. They recovered their original form but remained swollen from such an extended and high state of excitement.

"I'm alive but just barely" She rolled off me and knelt on the floor next to the couch.

"Thank you brother." Kissing me softly she tasted herself on my lips and vocalized her delight.

"Mmmmm, I like how that tastes." "So do I." Alicia leaned back and breathed out. She was undoubtedly satisfied. I was not.

"Ooohhhh, you have something waiting for me down there. Don't you?"

My sister reached out and began massaging my hard on through my pants.

"Come here, I will take care of that." She jumped back up and straddled my ankles. Stretching her body out, she playfully traced the outline of my dick through my jeans with just her lips. I was just going to let her work and see what she felt like doing.

"Let me get out this. The front is all wet anyway."

Finally the dress was on the floor and she was revealed to me in all her glory. She really was a goddess. Any way you looked at her, she was flawless, a real natural beauty.

I unbuttoned my pants quickly and unzipped my fly. She brought my pants down to my knees and bent over again towards my dick. It was straining against the tight fabric of my boxers trying to escape. My sister brought her mouth right to the opening in my underwear and snaked her tongue through the hole.

What a tease.

She found my balls and began tasting me with the tip of her tongue. At last she removed her tongue and pulled my boxers down my thighs. My cock sprang free and she instantly grabbed the shaft, squeezing it slightly and pulling upwards to coax an already forming glob of pre cum all the way out. A single delicate lick removed it and made me shiver.

She swallowed it slowly.

"God I love that taste. And by the way big brother, you have a beautiful cock. I don't know if I have ever told you that. But this is the first time I've seen it so close and actually touched it."

My cock was an average six inches and fairly thick. I had a bit of extra foreskin which left the ring around the head especially sensitive. I was glad she liked it.

With our eyes locked Alicia lowered her head and took the tip of my dick between her lips. Sucking lightly and running her tongue underneath my cock head. She really knew how to drive me crazy. I stroked her hair and watched her perform. I was already nearing an orgasm when she pressed her head down trying to take me all into her throat. Most likely she saw it in a porn movie and wanted to try it out. She wasn't successful but her efforts felt unbelievable and pushed me to the brink of climax. I wasn't ready to end this so I pushed her mouth from my rod. She was disappointed.

"Whats the matter?" Did I hurt you?" she was a little puzzled.

"No, no, I just almost finished. Jesus that was so good."

My dick was twitching and leaking pre-cum while my sister watched intently.

"I'll give you a minute." She said, leaning in and giving me a light kiss on the base of my cock. "Alright, I can't wait anymore. Let's go again." I said. "Lets try something new instead." She suggested.

I knew what she meant.

She slid herself up my legs until her lips rubbed against my balls. We both quivered. I wasn't going to last long, whatever she did. With one hand she spread her lips slightly and moved forward again. The bottom of my shaft filled the space she had made between her folds. She released her skin and her lips wrapped around the underside of my cock.

The top of my penis was pressed against her clit while the rest was cradled in her soft lips. Alicia braced herself against the backrest of the couch and began moving back and forth slowly. Her lips were so soft. Her pubic hair tickled my skin. What a feeling.

After a few strokes I was ready to cum again. "God damn it, you are too hot. Slow down a little so this doesn't end."