Family Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, I'm almost there too. But I need you inside me, then we can both finish together. Are you ready?"

I didn't even answer. Her tits jiggled one final time and she stopped moving and sat up. Then she laid completely over on top of me, her skin was on fire.

"Alright, push into me slowly. I'm pretty small down there."

Reaching behind her she angled my dick at her fuckhole and began to push back, applying pressure very very slowly. Her lips parted and I arrived at the entrance. She moved her head to the side and began sucking on my neck. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her tight against me, her nipples felt divine as they pressed into my skin.

I moved into her again. She wasn't lying, she was no virgin but she was tight. I didn't expect it but she was a small girl and I didn't want to hurt her so I backed off for a few seconds, then attacked her passageway again.

I could see her mouth was agape in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She let out a cute little squeak as I entered her. My head passed the first few inches and I held it there before passing the threshold. She sighed in relief as her pussy gave way to my intruding cock. I was now buried to the hilt within my little sister.

Deep inside, she was softer and more forgiving. Thrusting slowly I kissed her shoulders. She seemed okay now but I was afraid I had hurt her when I had initially penetrated her. I buried myself deep inside her and stopped.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I asked. She lifted her head and kissed me. "No, that was exquisite. I have never felt anything like it. I think it's just special with you."

I took that as my cue to continue. Pulling back out and restarting my slow and persistent rhythm I was in heaven and so was she. I fucked her slowly for a few minutes, barely staving off my own climax on a few especially wonderful pushes.

"Alright, I can't handle it anymore. Are you close?" I asked.

"God yes, don't pull out either. I need you to finish inside me."

I really started to really lay into her. It didn't matter who started to orgasm first we were both so hot that we would set each other off.

With each plunge I tried to commit to memory the feel of her slippery insides. I felt our combined juices slowly dripping down my balls. She was so close.

A second later Alicia screamed out and broke free of my arms. Arching her back in delight, her pussy locked my cock into place and dared me to pull out. Two more short stabs and I entered her completely, straining the skin on my dick to plunge as deep within her as I could. My balls constricted as I started the most incredible orgasm of my entire life. Semen shot in long thick ropes into my little sisters depths. I know she could feel me emptying inside her. The hot jets of my seed coating her inner walls couldn't be ignored.

My eyes were closed on the fifth squirt. I heard my sister cry out again as she fell against me. Biting my shoulder as she came down from her peak, still quivering.

Three more sprays blasted into her before the pressure slowly subsided. I stayed buried inside her for some time, oozing fertile sperm into my sibling. I had never cum so much in my entire life. I don't know where it all went. Every channel and fold inside her had to be soaking with my fluid.

She finally lifted herself off of me and flashed me a very contented smile. Her entire body was covered in sweat. "That was amazing big brother, I almost passed out."

I smiled back at her while I caressed her tits. The entire room smelled like sex now and the couch was damp with our combined sweat and fluid. I really doubted our ability to hide the smell or the mess from our parents but I didn't care. I had never been happier.

"Come on lets jump in the shower." She suggested.

She rolled off of my dick slowly, sighing as I left her empty. A string of our combined cum trailed from her lips for a few inches before breaking as she stepped to the floor.

"Its so hot inside me. God, I can feel it starting to come out. There is so much. "

I really did plant a tremendous amount inside her. I was proud she noticed.

"Thank you for the gift brother." She said, bending she planted a light kiss on my balls, acknowledging where her "gift" had come from.

I lay on the couch for a minute until I heard the shower switch on. Looking at the clock it was obvious time had gotten away from us. I dashed to the bathroom. We had to get cleaned up before mom and dad got home.