All Comments on 'Family Friend Ch. 02'

by pcarst

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
guess

that's what buddies are for, to fill unfulfilled needs. Just wonder how long your friendship will last. It's giving on your side, and taking on their side. Unless there's a specific reason for it, ....

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Don't worry, I am sure the wife

Still loves the husband. but I can't help thinking that at some point the wife will say "Sorry, but your friend is better than you are at sex, oh and by the way you are going to bring up his child" And the husband claimed he didn't feel he was on the outside? Well yes he is, The friend must be laughing all the time. He is getting a wonderful piece of ass and his best friend watches and jerks off. Well at least the husabnd knows where he stands.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Seems to me

It's about buying the cow. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Husband gets up early to see that wife slept with friend. Sounds like he has been replaced. Why stay married when you can divorce, divide assets and then fuck her away. This way when it goes south she can not take you for what you have earned since the divorce. Also you will not be paying for her the whole time while others like your friend make no contribution. Just being practical here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dumb Story

She tells you to take your friend, than fucks him in front of you without telling or asking, and you think this is O.K. Wish I was your neighbor, wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just leave them there, go home, take your stuff

and disappear. She has a lover she prefers over her husband. She isnt swinging she is replacing her husband. A slut such as this will eventually give you AIDS or one of the drug resistant STDs now running around. If your friend fucks her, guess what, he is fucking others. It is just a matter of time. Then comes the baby she is going to have and wants you to raise because she loves you. Are there any men left that dont have DNA test done on every child born? It is only fair for the real father to pay the total cost of raising a child until grown, ever looked at the amount of money that really is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So he filled her needs then?

Dude, what needs did she havethat her husband couldn't fill? If it was sexual then I would suggest you get a good lawyer because she will always want this "need" filled, if not by you, then someone else. Seems like you may be doing more watching than participating very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

To Anonymous you're becoming a fucking borring ass w/o a name. Do us all a favor and stop please stop reading or at least stop commenting on them. We don't want your physo babble about how sad or why they should stay married or wat ever. These are fuck stories on a fuck web site used by most of us to masturbate and enjoy life more. Go peddle your shit some place else P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!!!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Excuse me isn't the person below anonymous?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ho hum

like all literotica writers here no one compare to me!

this story was long and boring..just like all you who have commented on the story..alas you all stink and you must now bow to my superior pennings..I leave you with my e maill address fools thou art

cippy2kcippy2kover 15 years ago
ho hum

like all literotica writers here no one compare to me!

this story was long and boring..just like all you who have commented on the story..alas you all stink and you must now bow to my superior pennings..I leave you with my e maill address fools thou art

cippy2kcippy2kover 15 years ago
gw66uk

uk english right..pity the usa had to rescue you in ww2

leave anonymous alone..as the superior writer here ..he tried hard..unlike the englis who cant even sport a soccor team and absolutily stink at cricket..heres hoping big ben falls

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks, pcarst

Nicely written--it hit home for some of us. Not everybody has the same desires in the stories. We'll look forward to more stories. Thnx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Be a good friend pc ars t

write no more for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Thought This Site Had An Age Disclaimer....

.... but, it appears that this is not so from the comments left below. Children really should not play out here, they simply don't have the life experience to relate to anything beyond "Uh, uh-oh, yesssss!". >>>>> Oh, before I forget, the tale posted here was very depressing. Sorry, Author, that's just how it came across.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PEOPLE WHO LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS...

.. are just showing everyone how insecure they are. It's so obvious! If it didn't bother them so much - they wouldn't write anything. GUYS - Just jack off and enjoy or read something that won't upset you, like postman pat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A LOVELY STORY. LOVE IT! SHORT & SWEET. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-).

Cindy is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story: ❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†- (5-)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!

❀

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (five stars)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cindy deserves two men in her life. She is capable of making two men happy.

This story got 5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❀!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The series is about the trust, polyamory, and unconditional love.

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

David just kind of stared but Cindy came over to me and held me while she kissed me deeply. As our kiss broke, she whispered thanks and went over to David. She then held him and kissed him as well. She lifted her voice to his ear and said that she felt the same way and that if he wanted her, she was his for now.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING SOMEBODY ELSE'S ANON COMMENT BECAUSE I REALLY CAN RELATE TO IT.

Quote:

Anonymous, 2 months ago

The series is about the trust, polyamory, and unconditional love.

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

David just kind of stared but Cindy came over to me and held me while she kissed me deeply. As our kiss broke, she whispered thanks and went over to David. She then held him and kissed him as well. She lifted her voice to his ear and said that she felt the same way and that if he wanted her, she was his for now.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As anon said it, the series is about

TRUST,

POLIAMORY, &

UNCONSITIONAL LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... With nary a thought, she proceeded to take off her heavy shirt and jeans and put the cooler clothes on. We both gave her looks and she just wiggled her chest and asked if we really truly minded so much. It was going to be a good trip...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

SUBMITTING THIS ANON COMMENT AGAIN

Anonymous 7 months ago

As anon said it, the series is about

TRUST, POLIAMORY, & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Negative comments about a horseshit story show insecurity? Didn’t know that.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I LOVE this story: (5.0) β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘!

I LOVE this story: (5.0) β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘!

I LOVE this story: (5.0) β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous