Family Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,416 Followers

Tim didn't have much to say as he eat his meal. Linda did most of the talking and she didn't mention anything about what happen that afternoon.

When the meal was finished he helped her with the dishes. Finally he got up the nerve to apologize about what happened that afternoon. "I'm sorry about leaving you hanging this afternoon."

She said, "Don't worry about it. That happens to most men at sometime are another. Let's finish here and mix us a drink and sit by the pool. We can talk about it then and come up with a solution."

She mixed them a drink and joined him by the pool. He was setting in a swing and she sat down next to him. She handed him his drink and he down it in one swallow. She refilled his drink from the pitcher she brought with her. "Take your time, I don't want you getting drunk on me." The second drink he took longer to finish.

She said, "Would you like to tell me what happened this afternoon?"

It was a long time before he finally answered her. When he did start it came pouring out of him. For the first time he had some one he could talk to. "I don't know what is the matter with me. I am still a virgin even though I have been in position to lose it several times. I like girls and really like the foreplay part of it, but when it comes time to perform something happens and I lose it."

"The first time was with an older women that I really wanted bad. We tried again later and the same thing happened. A couple of girls were willing to go all the way and again I couldn't. I tried again this last week with a girl I met a t school. She was beautiful and wanted to fuck right away. Again I failed and she left at once, telling me what a waste I was. Then today with you I thought I might make it. I have dreamed of being in bed with you for years. You and the older women were the only ones I really wanted to make with and again I failed."

"Do you want to talk to a doctor or some one else?"

"No, I couldn't tell anyone else, I would be to ashamed for others to know. No one else knows that it has happened before but you and please don't tell anyone, especially Matt. He may laugh at me since he sure doesn't have my problem."

"Would you like to try to work it out with just the two of us? You seemed to like what you saw this afternoon."

"I would love to make it with you, but I'm afraid I would only fail again."

"We don't have to try the sex part again until you are ready. I kind of like kissing you and having your hands touch me. I think you will be all right after a while. I have a confession to make. I saw you and your girl friend the other day. I saw what happened and it made me want to help you. Matt is gone a lot and I miss having him here to love me. What could be better than having you here with me when he is gone."

She sat her drink down and moved over and sat down in his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to kiss him. He kissed her like he was a starving man. His mouth opened and his tongue was half way down her throat. Never had he kissed someone with so much enthusiasm. Her lips and mouth was just as sweet as he had dreamed it would be. His tongue and hers were battling with each other.

Linda could feel his cock growing under her hips. She liked the feel of his cock moving against her ass. She wiggled around until the head was between her legs and resting at the opening of her cunt. If they had been naked she could have just moved a little and he would have been in her. She wasn't going to rush him but she knew that she wasn't going to quit until his huge cock rest deep in her pussy.

For nearly and hour they would drink and kiss each other. His hands were freely moving over her tits and between her legs. Anywhere he wanted to touch her she made her body available to him.

She said, "this is fun but it is getting late and it is bed time. I have to work tomorrow and you have to be in school. Why don't we take a quick swim and then call it a night?"

He shook his head in agreement and she slid off his lap and stood up. Quickly she unbuttoned her blouse, what he didn't already have unbuttoned, and slid it off. She didn't have on a bra, as she wanted as close connection to him as she could get. Her shorts were next followed quickly by her panties. She stood before him with the light from the pool illuminating her naked body. Unashamed she stood and let him admire her. She knew how good she looked and wanted him to see all of her.

Tim could not take his eyes away. She was beautiful, more beautiful than any woman he had ever seen. He watched her undress and stand before him. He then pulled his shirt over his head and let his pants drop to the deck. His cock was rock hard as it strained to escape from the jockey shorts that hardly contained him. He pushed the shorts down and his cock spring straight up. He was proud that his cock was as big as it was. He could see from the look in her eye that she liked everything about him.

She took him by the hand and let him down the steps into the pool. They swam a couple of lengths of the pool before deciding that foreplay was more exciting than swimming. Linda pulled her small frame up against his tall naked body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He picked her up and lifted her. He liked to feel her hard firm tits as they pressed against his chest. He had his hand under her hips as he lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around his body. She could feel his hard cock as it rubbed her cunt.

Linda wanted to feel him in her but did not want to take a chance on him having another failure that may end every thing before she could get it started. She didn't have any doubt that one-day soon he would be able to perform as any other man. In the meantime she was content to have him hold her and feel her body touching his.

Time passed fast as they kissed and touched one another. Tim may have still been a virgin but he knew what made a women feel good. Finally Linda called it to a halt. We have got to quit or we want be able to work tomorrow.

Reluctantly he turned her loose and they went to the house hand in hand still naked. Linda had decided that she was going to stay that way until he was able to fuck her completely. No man in his right mind could turn down a woman that had all she had to offer, and she was willing to offer him everything.

Linda didn't want to call it a night anymore than he did. "I'm going to take a quick shower would you like to join me?"

There was nothing he would have liked better than to shower with her except to bury his cock in his beautiful sister-in law's cunt.

They bathed each other or at least that was what they were supposed to be doing. He took the opportunity to soap her blond cunt and used his finger to bring her off. Her knees buckled as her climax hit her. All afternoon they had been playing with each other and she had been on the edge countless times. Finally she just let go and had a terrific organism.

When she had recovered she washed him. She paid special interest to his hard cock. He had to be in pain because he had been hard as long as she been on the edge. Linda dropped to her knees and pulled his cock between her lips. He was much bigger than his brother was and she had to stretch her mouth to reach around him. Linda loved sucking her husband and she really wanted to suck Tim. She just knew that his cum was going to taste as good as his brother's.

She wrapped her hands around his naked hips and pulled him deeper in her mouth. When she had all she could take she started to sucking and working her tongue over his huge cock. Like her before, he couldn't last long she felt him as he started to swell and knew it was only a matter of time.

Tim tried to pull back when he knew that he was about to cum but she wouldn't release him. "I'm cumin!!" he cried as he tried to warn her.

Linda heard him but there was no way she was going to turn him loose until she had drained every drop from his cock.

His cum shot out with an amazing amount of force. It hit the rear of her throat and she nearly gagged before she recovered and went to sucking him with all she had. Load after load of hot cum entered her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could as cum poured in her and the water from the shower poured down on the two naked lovers.

Linda didn't release him until the last drop was gone and his once hard cock was nothing but a portion of it's former self. She had cum again when he had unloaded in her. He had to help her to her feet, and out of the shower. He dried her off and led her to her bed. He turned back the covers and she climbed in. He covered her up and kissed her once again. He could taste his cum on her tongue as he told her good night and turned to go to his room. He was at the door when she raised up and said, "Wouldn't you rather sleep with me."

Tim didn't have to make up his mind. He turned off the lights and he climbed into bed. It was the first time in his life to be sleeping naked with a naked woman. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her again. She was asleep before the kiss was over.

During the night he had moved behind her and his cock was once again hard. Linda woke up and she could feel him pressing against her ass. She raised her leg and let his cock slide between them. She reached down and took him in her hands as his cock rode through the lips of her cunt. This was what she had hope for when she asked him to sleep with her. Still exhausted she went back to sleep with him rubbing her cunt and her tits in his hands.

Linda was the first awake the next morning. She eased out of bed to go get dressed for work. As she turned the covers back she looked at his cock. It must never go down, even Matt as much as he like sex would go down sometimes. She was tempted to get back in bed but she wanted him to need her so much that he could not go soft when he finally did fuck her.

She was dressed for work when she went to wake him for school. "Wake up sleepy head or you are going to be late for class."

He turned over and saw she was already dressed. "Why don't you skip work and I cut class and spend the day together?"

Linda was tempted but she felt like a few more hours and he would be ready to complete what he had started yesterday. "I have got to go to work but I'll try to get home early. Something tells me that tonight will be extra special." She kissed him bye and ran her hand over his hard cock before leaving the room.

*

They both had a long day, Linda at work and him in class. Linda could not believe the effect he was having on her. All her marriage she had to put up with Matt and his women. The men that made a move at her had never even tempted her. Now here she was with Matt's brother and she couldn't get him out of her mind. From the moment she saw him fail with his girlfriend she just had to have him. She knew that she could succeed where the others had failed. Tim was crazy about her, which was easy to see, and she would take as long as it took to let him get over whatever hang-ups he had.

She worked all day with him in the back of her mind. Her tits were hard and her cunt constantly leaked. Even taking time out during lunch to relieve the tension with her fingers only lasted a short time. Every time she thought about him she could picture his hard cock as she sucked him off in the shower. She had butterflies in her stomach. She had never felt this way with Matt, even when they were teenagers. She was beginning to understand why Matt felt the way he did about other women. She wanted someone else between her legs and buried in her pretty blond cunt. That it was her husbands brother just made it that much more exciting. She wasn't worried about Matt finding out about them. If anyone could understand how she was feeling it would be him.

Tim was having the same kind of day. His mind wasn't on his books, it was on Linda. He had dreamed about getting her in bed for a long time. He couldn't believe that he had spent the night in her bed with both of them completely naked and nothing really happened. He knew that it was his fault and she didn't want to have him fail again. He knew that she was going to be his first. She didn't put any pressure on him and was willing to take time with him. The older women he was with tried twice and would have tried again, but he was afraid to try again with her.

He knew that he had failed the first time with Linda but she hadn't said anything. She let him touch her all over. He had had his hands on every part of her body without her stopping him. When she sucked him dry in the shower he knew then that the next time would be the charm for him. He had a test in one class and he wasn't even sure that he spelt his name right.

*

Linda couldn't wait to get home. She even left work a few minutes early. She wanted to be home when Tim got there.

She went in the house stripping off her uniform. Soon she was completely naked. She turned back the sheets and was ready to climb into bed when Tim came through the front door. He had seen her car in the drive and knew she was already home. He didn't stop until he met her coming out her bed room door. He looked at his beautiful naked sister-in-law standing before him. "You have never greeted me like this before."

"If you will get out of those clothes I will really show you how to be greeted." Together they stripped him in short order. Naked their bodies came together in a deep kiss. Linda stood on her toes as her small frame reached up to his tall hard body. He was over a foot taller than her and weighted a hundred pounds more than her. Her little body with her firm tits was pressed tightly against him. His cock resting up against her stomach. The feeling was back in her stomach. She could not wait any longer to feel him enter her. She led him to the bed.

She lay back on the sheet and reached up her arms to him. "Come on get on here with me. I have thought about you all day. I want to feel your cock as it enters my pussy. Take it slow and easy I haven't had one this big before."

Tim couldn't believe his eyes as she opened her legs to his gaze. He was staring at her blond cunt. The hair was silky fine and it didn't cover the opening to her pink cunt. His dream was coming true and this time he knew that there was no way he was going to fail. "You are so beautiful and I have often dreamed of seeing you just like this."

He moved between her raised legs. Her knees were spread as if to guide him home. He kissed her stomach and moved to her tits. He sucked them each before moving to her lips. His huge body covered her tiny one as his cock touched the entrance to her cunt. He could feel the heat as it poured from her wet cunt to the tip of his cock.

Linda was in heaven when he took her tit in his mouth and when he moved up to kiss her. When his cock touched her cunt she could not wait any longer. She wrapped her hand around his huge cock and guided it home. She had not even thought about him failing and this time he didn't disappoint her.

With his cock head in her tight cunt he knew that this time it wasn't going to go soft but he was not going to last long. He started pushing deeper without giving her time to adjust to the size of him. She put her hands on his hips and pushed him back. "Stop! Please take it slow! Give me time to adjust to you. I haven't had anything like this in me before."

Tim was embarrassed at being so impatient. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just know that I am not going to last long and I want to be in you when I go."

"Just take easy. It is already feeling better. If you have to go just let it go. Empty your hot cum in me. It will just help to loosen me up more. Don't try to wait for me, there will be plenty left over for the next time. I can guarantee you that you are going to get all the pussy you have ever wanted before this night is over."

She had barely got the words out when she felt him stiffen and start dumping his cum in her cunt. He didn't try to stop and she welcomed him deeper in her body with each shot. By the time he was finished his balls were resting on her ass. His cock was farther in her cunt than Matt had ever been.

He finally collapsed on her. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her body. She whispered in his ear, "Did that feel like you thought it would?"

He couldn't speak; he could only nod his head.

"I can tell you right now that you are about to have a better time than you just had."

As he lay on her he tried to take some of his weight off her by resting on his elbows. He looked down into her face as she smiled up at him. Her tits were hard and he could feel the nipples poking against his chest. He leaned down and kissed her gently. "Thank you for being with me. I am glad that you are the first for me. I promise to make you feel just as good as I feel."

Linda didn't doubt him at all. He probably didn't notice it but she sure did, his cock had never gone down. "You feel good buried in me now. Your cum opened me up and now there is not any pain. Your cock is still hard let's see how soon we can make it shoot again."

He started fucking her slowly, not the big rush he was in before but long deep strokes. She had her feet placed on the bed beside his hips and with each stroke she rode his cock like she was afraid he might leave her.

Linda was just as excited as Tim was. The only other man other than her husband had his cock in her and was fucking her like she had never been fucked before. It wasn't long before she screamed in his ear that she was cumin and wrapped her arms and legs around him and worked her hips as fast as she could move.

As she started recovering she realized that he hadn't cum with her but was steadily working his huge cock deep in her cumin cunt. Soon she was back to giving him as good as she got. She loved the way his cock filled her cunt because she could feel every ridge of it as he worked the head over her clit and deep in her cunt.

She knew that she was about to cum again. She wanted him to cum with her this time. He was more than ready. He reached his hands under her hips and lifted her cunt tight against his cock. Together they fucked like they would never have another opportunity. He slammed into her and she rode his cock all the way. As she started to cum she felt him stiffen and just when her climax hit her he started shooting another load of cum deep into her body. They made it last until both were completely satisfied, and didn't have the strength to move.

He slipped off to the side and pulled her with him. Arm and arm they went to sleep.

*

Nearly three hours later she woke to find him setting next to her just watching her. "What are you doing?"

"I am just looking at how beautiful you are after you make love."

"You are the reason I look like this. That was as good as I have ever felt. I don't know what your trouble may have been but one thing for sure, your problem is solved."

"I think it was because I really wanted you."

"Well you have me now. What are you going to do with me?"

Tim proceeded to show her. Time after time, all night long he was making love to her. When she was to tired to perform he spread her legs and sucked her cunt until she came one last time.

The next morning she only had energy to pick up the phone and call in sick. When she lay back down he move behind her and lifted her hips and drove his cock into her cunt from behind. Linda didn't know where she found the strength but she started answering him stroke for stroke. She came again as he dumped another load in her cunt.

The rest of the week they fucked each time they were home. By the end of the week they knew each other as well as husband and wife. She had sucked him while he eat her cunt. His tongue would bury deep in her cunt and then bath her clit until she lost control and climaxed again. Then she would finish him off with her mouth. She had gotten use to his large cock in her mouth and now looked forward to each time she sucked him.

hammertime
hammertime
2,416 Followers