Family Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

*

Matt came home that weekend. He never said anything, but she was sure he knew what was going on between her and his brother. She wished he would say something so she could get it off her chest. She knew that it didn't matter to him because sex was just a game to him. Even with her he was always ready for sex. Even when she knew that he had spent most of the week with other women. After the week with Tim she could understand something of what he felt when he had others. Being with some one new had a lot going for it. She wondered now if she would give in when another man made a pass at her. Right now she was perfectly happy with the two men in her life.

*

Tim stayed the rest of the summer. When it was time for him to leave Linda knew that it was not over between the two of them. He would be at home which was only some thirty miles away. There would be plenty of opportunity to get together. It just would not be quite as convenient as when he was living with them.

Matt helped him move back home. When he returned Linda was waiting for him. "Come on to bed and fuck me like when we were teenagers in the back of your car." He proceeded to do just that. Time after time he brought her to the edge and would back off. Finally he gave her what she was wanting; He pushed her on over the edge. Linda knew that the master had fucked her. Tim was huge and full of energy and could fuck for hours, but Matt knew all her secrets. As she lay on her back recovering she thought how lucky to be married to such a man and to have a brother-in-law like Tim.

*

Tim had been gone a couple of weeks when Linda got another call from her mother-in-law. He had been back to see her several times since. He was always welcome.

Carol, her mother-in-law, wanted to call her to thank her for helping Tim. Linda couldn't believe that Tim would have told her about them. "I don't know what you mean, I really didn't do anything."

"Linda, I know what you and Tim did. That is why I sent him to you for the summer."

"He told you?"

"Yes he told me soon after the first time."

Linda was so embarrassed that she couldn't speak. It was one thing to have Matt know, but his mother knowing was something else.

"Linda, don't be embarrassed. You did just what we wanted you to do. If it will make you feel any better it was really Matt that suggested Tim come stay with you."

"It was Matt's idea all the time?"

"Really it was all of ours, but Matt knew that if anyone could get through to him it would be you."

"I can't believe that you and your son would send your other son to fuck his sister-in-law."

"Linda, I really need to tell you the whole story. Tim told you about the older women that he had tried to make it with before. Well, I don't want you to be shocked but the older women was me."

Linda liked to have dropped the phone when Carol told her she had tried to fuck her own son. "But he is your son!!"

"You know how I told you about Tom, and Matt was just like him before you married. Well over the years I have had a few men on the side. I got tired of Tom always being away from home when I need him. So, some of our friends helped me out now and then."

"Matt started off the same way as Tom. He was screwing every girl he dated. I tried to talk to him one night about it and he told me he knew about his father and he also knew several men I had been with. He wouldn't listen to me and one thing led to another and Matt and I ended up in my bed."

"You have fucked your son? My husband?"

"Yes, at first it bothered me but he wouldn't let up and it became a regular thing between us. We still get together pretty often."

"I can't believe my husband is a mother fucker!"

"Before you get to saying to much just remember it was your brother-in-law you have been fucking."

"I'm sorry about talking that way to you. I guess I should think about what I have done."

"That's ok, I know it's a shock to you. When Tim got older he knew that Matt and I was screwing around as well as his father. He wanted in on the action. I guess both of my son's take after their father. One night when no one was home except Tim and me he came to my room. He told me he knew about Matt and that he wanted some of the same. I could not see any reason not to treat him the same. Well you know the story. He failed and later we tried again. He failed again and wouldn't let me try to help him. He went out with a couple of girls and the same thing happened. That is when Tom, Matt and my self came up with the idea of you. We knew that he had a crush on you and that you liked him. Matt knew that you had never cheated on him but he figured with Tim so close and if he stayed gone more, then it would happen."

"You mean that Tom even knows about Tim and I?"

"Yes, now that Tim is back home he and I have become very close."

"You mean you are now fucking your other son? I guess Matt and Tom know that also."

"Not many secrets in this house hold and now you are part of it. I know that Tim has been back to see you several times and hasn't come away empty. I would assume that he will not be turned down the next time either."

"Carol, I care a lot for Tim, and know he will not be turned down. I am glad that Matt does know. I didn't like the idea of keeping it from him. I understand a lot more now about needing more than what one person can give you."

"Linda, there is one other thing you need to be complete in the family."

"What."

"Tom, he has wanted you since Matt first dated you. Your father-in-law would like to come see you."

Tom was nice looking man and Linda had always thought he spent a lot of time touching her when he was around. Now she knew why. His reputation with women would challenge Matt's anytime. "Carol, Matt will be gone tomorrow morning, send Tom over."

*

Matt had to leave early the next morning. As he kissed her bye he winked at her and told her to have fun. She knew that he knew his father would be over that day.

She didn't bother to dress. She slipped a thin robe over her naked body. Standing in front of the mirror she could see her tits and cunt through the gown. There wasn't any need to cover up since she intended to be naked within the hour.

The doorbell rang and she looked through the window and saw Tom standing in front of the door.

She opened the door and stood back to let him in. His eyes traveled the length of her body and she could tell he liked what he was seeing.

He came into the room and pushed the door closed behind him. Neither spoke as he took her in his arms and kissed her. Linda could not believe how much the three kissed alike. She took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She helped him strip before she dropped the gown around her feet.

Leaning back on the bed she motioned for him to come to her. She spread her legs and opened her cunt for her father-in-law. Like his son's his cock was plenty big. She pulled him down as she guided his cock where his two son's had already been. It felt so good to have a strange cock once again in her wet cunt. As he fucked her to one climax after another she found herself wondering if their cousin, Roger, would like to become part of this close family.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers