Family Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
On holiday with Anne, Mike and their parents.
1.2k words
3.92
161.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pismale
pismale
51 Followers

After an uneventful flight, we collected a hire car and Jerry drove us through endless fields and small villages. It was a brilliant sunny day and I drank in the sights eagerly. We stopped a largish French supermarket where Jerry and Sandra filled the boot with provisions. Eventually, we turned right in a small village and drove up a narrow lane which wound through a forest. We stopped at a gate which you could easily miss, and Mike got out and opened the gate. We drove up a rutted track and then there it was. Jerry and Sandra's cottage was a large old building at the edge of the pine forest. We unpacked and Jerry showed me around. At the rear of the property, the trees gave way to a magnificent view over the valley - and there was a small swimming pool set into the terrace. Mike showed me to his room, which I was to share with him. It contained two single beds, a wardrobe and a washbasin.

Outside, Jerry busied himself with the barbecue and Anne and Sandra made salad in the big French kitchen. Mike suggested a dip in the pool. I rooted in my luggage for a pair of swimming shorts and Mike burst out laughing.

"Our nearest neighbours are miles away - we don't bother with that here!"

So we just stripped off and walked butt-naked to the terrace and jumped in the pool. The water was ice cold! I jumped out again almost as quickly and Mike laughed and climbed out too. Anne walked out with a bowl of salad and set it on the patio table. She pointed to us and laughed.

"I see the water's cold then!"

We both looked down and sure enough my manhood had shrivelled in disgust at the freezing cold water. Jerry turned around and laughed too.

"I've switched it on but it takes a few hours to warm up. Anyway, food's ready now."

We sat down and tucked into the feast hungrily. It felt a bit odd being naked and sitting next to fully clothed Jerry though! After we had eaten, Mike and I washed up and then grabbed beers and returned to the terrace. We found that the rest of the family has stripped off: Anne and her mom had laid towels on the grass and were sunbathing. Jerry was lounging in the pool. After our cold dip, sunbathing seemed the more attractive option, so we grabbed two more towels and went and joined the women.

"That's the first time I've seen two pussies at one time!" I cracked, remembering what Sandra had said the other night.

"Lucky you then," replied Sandra.

Jerry soon joined us, carrying a large bowl. In it were a large number of beers in iced water to keep them cool.

"Saves running up and down." Jerry explained.

"If we drink all those I'll be running up and down to pee," complained Sandra.

"The grass looks like it needs watering," I ventured.

"You should pee outside mom, it's fun," added Anne.

"Really Anne, that's not very ladylike is it?" Sandra scolded.

"Well, who said I was a lady?"

Jerry changed the subject.

"I seem to be the only one who hasn't been got at with a razor."

Jerry had so much pubic hair that is private parts were almost completely obscured. Since I had shaved Mike and his mom, Jerry was now the odd one out.

"Maybe you should let him give you a trim?" Said Sandra, "Mike's tackle looks so nice now you can see it."

Jerry turned to me: "Reckon you can do anything with that," he said, pointing at his forest.

"Sure - I'll have a go."

"Come on then, wanted to have a chat with you anyway."

I followed Jerry back to the house, and then got my wash bag and followed him to the bathroom. I explained that I was going to trim everything with my electric beard trimmer first. I had him stand in front of me with his legs apart while I sat on the toilet seat.

"I've never let a man touch me down there before," he said nervously.

"First time for everything," I replied.

"Not for you - or Mike."

"Does it bother you?"

"I suppose not - I'm more worried in case I like it."

"Well," I said, switching on the beard trimmer. "you're about to find out."

I set to work and trimmed away masses of hair. I held his dick this way and that and noticed that, while quite short in it's flaccid state, it was easily as thick as Mike's. He also had quite the biggest pair of balls I had ever seen. The electric trimming done, I motioned him to sit on the edge of the tub and turned on the spray attachment on the taps. I got in the tub between his legs and started soaping up his cock and balls. This was when I discovered that Jerry was a 'grower' rather than a 'shower'. Jerry's dick started to swell and extend as I soaped and lathered his balls.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Why sorry? It'll be much easier to shave you like this anyway."

"Well, just don't get me too excited - I haven't had sex for three weeks. My balls are full."

"What, not even a wank?"

"No, I share with another bloke when I'm working away."

Jerry's turmoil was was fun, so I decided to take my time, shaving his cock and balls very slowly and carefully.

"You said you wanted to chat with me?"

"Yes, I have a fantasy about watching another man fuck Sandra - and she said you'd be up for it."

"Yes, I am."

"Well, I just want you to know that I approve of anything you want to do to her - as long as she like's it."

"Is there anything I shouldn't do?"

"Nothing I've ever thought of!" Jerry laughed, "she's so dirty - I'm a very lucky man."

"And she's a lucky lady, she'll enjoy playing with your smooth cock and balls." As I said this, I had rinsed his balls and was fondling them gently. "How are you liking being handled by another man?"

"I'm not gay. But it does feel good, I have to admit."

I moved one hand to his shaft.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, but I'm scared I won't be able to stop myself from cumming."

"Should be impressive after three weeks."

"Sandra says I'm a cum fountain."

"Do you want me to stop?" By now I was wanking Jerry slowly and his breathing had changed.

"No," he gasped.

I carried on wanking Jerry's stiff cock and teased him about Sandra.

"I think I may cum all over Sandra's arse, or her tits, or her face - yes, her face - I'd like to see her lick my cum off her lips."

This proved too much for Jerry. He gasped as his cock erupted. I have never seen so much cum erupt from one cock! It was all over my face and chest, and as I looked down it was still pulsing out of his throbbing cock onto my hands. I gently squeezed the last of his spunk from his still throbbing shaft, massaging his balls gently with my free hand. He was smiling sheepishly as I washed myself down and dried myself with a towel.

"Come on," I said - "let's get back to the others."

By now, my own dick was twitching - but I thought I'd save that for Sandra.

pismale
pismale
51 Followers