All Comments on 'Family Honour'

by Tabukhan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Presumptions or "niche writing" ?

The problem with these foreign writers is that they presume that the choice of a character's name, that we, (anyone world-wide) will know itf it's a male of female.

Is Sanje, Sanita, Raghav, Mehah, Faneh, Sephi, Dali, Hanej a M or F?

This makes their stories confusing and unreadable.

Need more background, info to make the story work.

These stories a re very "niche" orientated. Not only to this writer.

If that's your goal, fine. Otherwise, again, boring + confusing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
anon 1

This author thoughtfully and completely indicated name, sex, and relationship. If it is too taxing for you to keep track, I suggest either writing down the data or skipping the story.

KatarinaLovesKatarinaLovesalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice Story :-)

Please continue it.

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting on the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

TOTALLY HOT!!!KEEP IT UP!!! BREED HER!!! KEEP HER BAREFOOT &PREGNANT!!!

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1over 11 years ago
You are good

You are good writer. Being widow is only deterrent in North India. Even if you do not want to get married you could have sex regularly. If that is also not possible live your fantasies on Literotica. Write more you write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Raghav(husband/father-in-law),Sarita(wife/mother-in-law),& Sneha(daughter-in-law/widow) are such a Sexy PROFAMILY Wholesome/Kinky family, with Sarita & Sneha as Virtuous Women whose price is far above rubies,that walks the Walk & not merely talks the Talk. At least Raghav &.Sarita are not treating their son's widow, in effect, like a divorcee! They should share a marital/conjugal bed with Sneha,Nude/NEKKID & BAREBACK as Raghav breeds Sneha & keeps her perpetually BAREFOOT&PREGNANT! Maybe Deepan is Raghav's begotten son? Sarita will surely be blessed with so many studly virile SEXY stepsons,the Fruit of Sneha's Womb is His Reward, Raghav's conjugal rights AND duties and Sneha's conjugal duties AND rights as they "Be Fruitfull & Multiply."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous