Family Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cac51
cac51
10 Followers

The guys, dad and Dennis, had not only arrived home without anyone noticing, but they burst in the room and couldn't believe their eyes.

"Whoa, get a loadathis," slurred Dennis. "More pussy and tit than I can handle, eh dad."

Tanya jumped up and dragged both of them out of the room. Out of earshot of the girls, she explained to the guys what had been going on. The guys were absolutely flabbergasted. Never in their wildest dreams did they think that they could ever witness such a performance. Although their visit to the room was ever so brief, their imagination took care of all the finer details.

"Look here, you guys." Said Tanya. "If you promise to behave, I believe that I can get the girls to let you back in. There will be NO touching anyone. Deal?"

"OK." Said Dad. "Let's go back in there."

Once back in the room, where the girls were now almost fully clothed, Tanya took charge once again.

"Girls, the men have promised that they will not touch anyone if you all take your clothes off and sit down again. Who knows, we may even let them take their clothes off, too." Said Tanya.

At this, dad made an announcement that while he and Dennis take a quick shower, the girls could prepare drinks for everyone and maybe even a snack. Soon it was decided that while the guys showered, Tanya and Belinda would get a snack for every one while Jane and Tracey got some wine and glasses for everyone.

In no time flat everyone was back in the TV Room, having completed their assigned tasks. The girls didn't realise what an appetite they had developed during the afternoon. And, of course, a couple of glasses of wine with the snacks relieved any tensions that may have been in the room.

Tanya stepped forward and announced. "The young ladies have been having an afternoon of fun and experimenting with masturbation techniques. I got home just as they were about to pack it in. I encouraged them to continue, which they did, and I was just about to show them how I masturbate at leisure when you guys arrived home. Now that we are all refreshed, we can continue."

At this time, Belinda explained the rules that they had devised. She also pointed out that they each did their own thing and if anyone cared to watch they did. Tanya suggested that they do it one at a time and gave a commentary on what they were doing, how they do it, why it gives pleasure, what sort of pleasure it gives and what they think about at various times throughout the entire operation.

Everyone nodded their approval at this suggested format and Tracey suggested that since they had come only two hours ago, that Tanya could lead off, followed by dad, Jane then Dennis- keeping it in the family. These would be followed by Tracey then Belinda. Everyone approved of the suggested sequence and Tanya stepped forward.

She was already naked so proceeded to play with her breasts in a suggestive way; proffering the nipple to dad to lick (They agreed that this contact would be OK). Then she caressed her body ever so slowly and after a minute or two, her hands arrived at her pubic region. She licked her finger and ran it up the slit of her pussy a couple of times before finally plunging her index finger into her pussy as far as it could go. Unseen by the others, she wriggled her finger in her pussy but continued to give a commentary of what she was doing and what it was doing to her. All these actions and others continued for some 15 minutes until Tanya finally gasped that she was about to come.

After taking a few minutes to regain her composure, Tanya then invited dad to be the centre of attraction. Dad stepped forward and consciously avoided touching his 6-inch long, thick, flaccid penis, which drooped slightly below horizontal. He gave a bit of a commentary on what it had been like to watch his wife and how he had tried so hard not to let it have any effect on him. Then he reached down and very gently wrapped his hand around the shaft. Immediately, it magically changed to a very hard dick with an angry purple head. He explained how it had suddenly got very hard and felt like it would burst, but at the same time it had hardly changed at all in length or girth. He then, with full commentary, explained what he fantasized about as he slowly rubbed his hard dick up and down. His greatest fantasy, funnily enough, was to watch as two women masturbated themselves individually then each other. Gradually, the tempo of his stroking increased. Then he slowed right down and warned every one that he was about to unload. The girls all tried to move forward so that they could watch the actual explosion of the semen from the end of his dick. The first spurt took them by surprise and the following succession of spurts weakened in intensity until he was just milking the last drops of his juice from the large head of his dick.

It took him a few minutes to regain his balance- he explained that ejaculation leaves him rather wobbly on his feet if he does it standing up. Then Dad invited Jane to come forward and show everyone how she likes to pleasure herself.

Jane was a bit tentative at first, being the centre of attention, but soon got into the swing of things. She stood and did the usual caress of her breasts before moving down to her pussy. As she proceeded to give her pussy all the amorous attention, she thought her brother, Dennis, was going to either fall off his chair or his eyes were going to pop right out of his head. After dispelling these thoughts, Jane got down to the business at hand (so to speak). She closed her eyes and wandered off into a deep reverie pondering all her most intense sexual fantasies and before long she was rubbing her clit so hard that she let out a deafening shriek as she exploded in a multitude of intense orgasms. This left her quite exhausted and Tanya then announced that Dennis would give the younger male perspective on masturbation.

Dennis stepped into the spotlight and immediately grasped his 6-inch steel hard member. It was as long but not as thick as his father's dick. He slowly rubbed up and down and drew the foreskin back and forth over the shaft. Tracey asked if she could get a closer look at how the skin slid up and down. Dennis was no fool, being the centre of attention and having a 19-year-old woman ask for a closer look, he immediately gave his permission. Belinda didn't even ask- she stepped forward and knelt on the other side of Dennis and watched as he built up to the inevitable. As he got really close, he took a step back. Almost as one, Tracey and Belinda leaned in towards each other to get a better look at the ejaculation. With a groan, Dennis let loose with a burst of come, which landed on Tracey's shoulder and the second landed on Belinda. They never saw any more of his ejaculate, as they were busy rubbing the come into their breasts then moving their fingers to their mouths to taste it. Jane didn't want to be left out of this and as she moved forward, Dennis allowed the last few drops to run into Jane's hand, whereupon she also tasted it.

With everyone's approval, Belinda and Tracey lay on their backs on the floor, side by side, and proceeded to caress their pussies. Belinda kept her pubic hair just short enough to avoid any prickly irritation and Tracey was a bit more adventurous with her pubic trimming. She had a full depilation each side with a strip of hair about 1 1/2 inches wide in the middle- and what hair there was covering her pretty pink lips was trimmed quite short. As she raised her legs, it was evident that the depilation continued right around to her butt hole.

This prompted Jane to inquire, "That is a great hair job on your pussy, Tracey. But who does your trim for you? Surely, you can't do that good a job on your lonesome."

"You are not going to believe this, but it is my brother, Scott. I can trust him to keep my pussy nice and presentable and he never touches more than he needs to. I guess it's a case of 'if he behaves himself, he can continue to look after my pussy's hair'."

"That's very trusting of you, Tracey", said Tanya.

"It goes both ways. I trim him and he trims me. It's really easy as his dick is never in the way, standing to full attention all the time. I remember the first time I did it for him. I never even touched his dick, but he got so excited, that he just came. It was amazing and I never let on to him that I went and masturbated immediately after the trim- in fact I was leaking all over the shop the whole time I was trying to do his trim. Now we have a pact that as we do each other's hair, we can play with ourselves and an orgasm is a bonus."

While this exchange was going on, Belinda was lazily fingering her pussy and occasionally rubbing her clit. It was only a short time before anyone noticed that Dennis was also casually fisting his erect-again member and Dad was again sporting a massive- fat and long- erection. So, while Tracey and Belinda were taking care of their delightfully trimmed pussies, everyone else had decided to join in and make it a 'team effort'.

Tanya decided, to hell with the rules and leaned over and started sucking on Dad's large member. Dad leaned back to soak up the pleasure and reached down to pull on Tanya's nipples. This was enough for Jane; she got down between Tracey's legs to get a very close look at her pussy. Tracey continued to finger her pussy and would every now and then pull her finger out and wave it ever so close to Jane's nose. Jane became intoxicated with the musky aroma in no time and the temptation got to her. She poked her tongue out next time Tracey pulled out her finger. One touch of her tongue on the finger and she was hooked. Jane thought to herself, "What the hell? Here goes nothing," and plunged her tongue into Tracey's hot hole. In no time, she was lapping hungrily at Tracey's pussy. Sliding her tongue up and down the inside of the well lubricated and heady smelling pussy, she was soon lapping all the luscious tasting juice.

Dennis looked at Belinda and got a positive response- not a word was spoken, but he lay on top of Belinda and slowly pushed his iron-hard rod into her steamy slit. Suddenly, the room was wall to wall with writhing bodies engaged in unbridled sex. The smell of sex permeated every nook and cranny of the room and everyone seemed to be trying to be the first to achieve orgasm.

Tanya was now sitting astride Dad, impaled on his manly rod and he was pulling her breasts, paying particular attention to her dark areolae and nipples. Dennis was pounding in and out of Belinda and sucking on her firm breasts and beautiful erect pink nipples. Jane had turned around into a sixty-nine position above Tracey and they both had their tongues working feverishly on each other's pussy.

After everyone had satisfied their lust and fantasies, it was agreed that they should get together and do all this again. And so, a pact was formed. They all agreed that they would never try to repeat the afternoon's activities unless there were at least four of them present, they would never invite anyone else to join in and it always had to be an impromptu 'get together'. After a couple of weeks, every one had masturbated everyone else both manually and orally, they had all screwed each other- and that included Dad and Dennis. Although they admitted that it did nothing for them, they both agreed that they didn't mind giving and getting a blow job from each other.

That all started 6 months ago and they are still getting together every few weeks.

cac51
cac51
10 Followers