Can I Watch, Mom? (Illustrated)

Story Info
Mom trades sexual favors with her son.
4.2k words
4.7
819.7k
544

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2023
Created 04/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,250 Followers

[this story contains scenes of incest or incest content]

this is an alternate version of "Can I Watch?"

switch to Dark Theme so the images look better

very special thanks to a talented illustrator named NGTVisualStudio

***

Karen will always remember seeing her son masturbate. It's her son's 19th birthday and she wants to surprise him at midnight with the gift in hand. He's watching late night tv in the living room. She walks towards the living room on tiptoes and what she sees leaves her stunned.

Her son is watching porn. When she comes closer, she sees Tom pleasuring himself.

The sight makes her heart pound. How could her wholesome young man do something so brazen in the living room? Sure, young men are horny at this age, but this?

Above all else, she can't believe how she feels watching Tom pleasure himself so explicitly. So free of shame. Karen had only been with one man her entire life, which was Tom's father. Her fantasy was to watch her ex-husband masturbate, but he always laughed it off.

The last few years of her life have left her sexuality in limbo. She hasn't officially dated anyone, too busy with work, but there was a fling with a secretary in the office. A woman. Kisses here and there. Their mouths going up each other's skirts. It made her question her sexuality and strict upbringing. And in that time she hadn't seen a single cock, not even in porn, because she never watches porn.

Now here she is, the center of her legs wet from watching her son jerk off. She's aroused and she knows it. She tiptoes back upstairs to her bedroom and does something she never expected to do. She fantasizes about her son.

***

In the morning she takes her time making breakfast because a client canceled a meeting at the last minute. In her line of work, things are always fluid and she spends her extra time doing household chores. It lets her feel feminine, it lets her feel like a proper mother.

Cooking breakfast for Tom is always a pleasure because of their different morning schedules and this allows them to spend time together. They joke, they laugh, things are nice without the stresses of her job. She cooks a variety of food and her son devours them.

While they talk, she manages to push away last night's predicament. 'It was a one time thing,' she tells herself, almost like a mantra. She reminds herself that masturbation is normal and that Tom was respectful about it by keeping it discreet.

Afterward her son leaves for college, she does the dishes and vacuums the carpet. When that's done, she goes to her son's room to grab his laundry.

She pulls away the pillow case on his bed and when she grabs the blanket she sees something that leaves her speechless. Perhaps it's even more stunning than catching her son jerking off.

There's a photo of her beneath the blanket.

'What's this doing here?' she thinks.

It's an innocent photograph of herself wearing a one-piece purple bathing suit, taken a few years ago on vacation, back when her husband was still around. It was from the last time they were a happy family. The picture itself is from a photo album kept in the closet, down the hall.

A realization comes over her. When she vacuumed this room earlier, she had picked up a few pieces of tissue off the floor and tossed them in trash, thinking nothing of it because her son has allergies.

'Oh my god,' she gasps. 'Was my son thinking of me?'

Karen's heart is torn to a million pieces for having a deviant son. Her son, whom she had tried to raise religious, with the same upbringing she had. A feeling of disgust grows in her stomach along with the sense of betrayal. How could he?

But on the other hand, she can't be mad because she had the same desire after seeing his cock last night. She knows the feeling of lusting after an unholy taboo. She looks at the picture and wonders why Tom was jerking to this. How inexplicably naughty. How flattering. It makes her feel special.

Almost without thinking, Karen goes to her bedroom and searches her drawer for an even more private photograph. Something taken over ten years ago, back when she was vivacious and energetic. In the picture, she wears a tiny pink bikini with a big smile on her face.

She takes that picture to Tom's room and places it neatly beneath the blanket.

***

The rest of the day is as usual. She does her work, cooks dinner and eats with her son before watching tv and getting ready for bed. Karen ends her day by washing her face and putting on her sleepwear. When she leaves the bathroom, she sees her son standing by the doorway with a puzzled expression.

"Mom... were you... did you clean my room today?"

"Of course I did. Your room didn't just clean itself, you know."

"I know that. But my bed... did you..."

"If you're referring to the picture left under your blanket, then don't worry, it wasn't a ghost that put it there -- I did."

"Am I missing something? I mean, shouldn't you be mad? Aren't you upset?"

"I'll answer your question on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Tell me why you were using my picture. And I want an honest answer."

"Is this necessary?"

"It's necessary if you want me to answer your question."

He pauses for a moment. "Fine. Being completely honest here, I've always thought of you as being the ideal woman. You're smart, classy, and you're really really sexy. I know you're my mom and everything, but that's how I feel."

"That's sweet of you to say."

"Now it's your turn. Why did you leave your bikini picture in my room?"

"Since you were so honest, here it goes; I've always been excited by the thought of a man pleasuring himself. Then last night I saw you... you know...."

"What did you see?"

"I saw you masturbating, and truthfully, a big part of me was aroused. And when I saw my picture in your bed today, I was flattered by it. In fact, it turned me on in a strangely erotic way."

They both blush and share the awkward moment together, both finding amusement over revealing their sexual fantasies, something neither of them had ever planned on doing.

"Should we finish this conversation another time?" he asks.

"Do you think it's important enough to discuss again?"

He nods. "Of course it is."

"Fine, we can continue this conversation another time, but only if I get to ask you another question right now."

"Sure."

"Do you plan on using my picture before bed? Do you plan on masturbating with it?"

"No comment."

"I'll take that as a yes. Would you rather see the real thing? Or would you prefer the picture?"

"Are you really asking that?"

Karen nods. "I am, but you have to promise never to tell anyone. My reputation would be destroyed."

"Mom, there's no way I'd ruin what you're offering. And I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"Good. Now you can start by pulling your shorts down and sitting on my bed."

"Me? But I thought you were going to show something."

"I want to watch you masturbate. In exchange, I'll show you my breasts. That's our deal. We both get something out of this. Sound fair?"

"It does sound fair," he says. "God this is going to be so embarrassing. But it's worth it to finally see those breasts of yours."

"Finally? You mean you've wanted this for a while?"

He blushes. "Sorry."

With a swift, yet cautious motion, Tom pulls his shorts and underwear off, leaving him naked from the waist down. It's his first time being exposed to his mother. And it's Karen's first time getting a full look at her son's penis, which seems to be hardening by the second.

"Oh my, how you've grown."

"Thanks, now where do you want me to do it?"

"On my bed with your back against the wall. I'm sure that would be comfortable for you."

She watches her son get comfortable on the bed. This room had always been her sanctuary, hers, never her son's. It takes a moment for Tom to relax in this undressed state in a room that's meant for the matriarch of the house, sitting on the bed with fluffy pillows and a colorful comforter.

At the same time, Karen pulls her tshirt overhead to stand in her small white bra.

The young man's erection keeps growing in anticipation.

"Looks like you don't need me to show any more skin. You're aroused enough already."

"I'll admit that it's hot being naked in front of you. And it's even hotter knowing that you enjoy it. But of course, I do need to see something. A deal is a deal, remember?"

"You're right. A deal is a deal."

Karen reaches back and unclasps her bra. Her breasts are perfect globes with pink nipples and she looks Tom straight in the eyes after revealing herself. Her heart pounds.

It's sinfully arousing watching her son stroke while gazing at her breasts. This goes against the way she raised her son, but everyone has a vice, this is theirs.

"You seem like you're enjoying yourself," she says.

He breathes harder. "I am. This is so hot. You have an amazing body, mom."

"Thank you. I'm enjoying this as well. Do you need extra stimulation?"

She doesn't wait for her son to respond when she starts cupping the round bottoms of her breasts and plays with her hard pink nipples. She finds herself becoming even more aroused as her breasts and nipples have always been her erogenous zones. The sight makes her son stroke faster.

"Oh god, keep playing with those tits, mom."

Watching a guy masturbate up close is one thing, but seeing her son do it while looking at her breasts drives her wild. Her secret masturbation fantasy is happening, along with the added taboo of incest to make things nastier. She holds in her emotions and excitement as she continues to fondle herself.

"Cum for me," she says.

His hands stroke faster, his moans louder. His back arches, his muscles stiffen, and a flurry of sperm shoots all over his stomach. He doesn't stop until he's drained, with his eyes never leaving his mother's body. When it's over, he collapses and goes limp.

"That was impressive. Looks like you've inherited more than your father's looks and charm."

She wears her bra, then gets two pieces of tissue and places them on top of her son's messy body. The sight looks delicious and she reminds Tom that this can never happen again.

***

Karen sits at the breakfast table looking prim and proper before work, with her hair and make-up perfectly done, and later she'll change into something professional. As she sips coffee, Karen goes over the notes for her presentation, ensuring that she's prepared for the day.

Her son comes down the stairs and joins her in the kitchen, bringing along a wave of compliments and flattery after the night they shared. Both of them are still reeling from their respective orgasms. They joke about their mood, careful not to rekindle the flame.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you this happy in the morning," she says.

"I was never really a morning person."

"Glad that changed. It's good to see a smiling face while having coffee."

"Will we ever do it again?" he asks. "I can't stop thinking about it. It'll help relieve stress before class."

"Remember our deal? Never ask again. Besides, you released a healthy amount of sperm last night, so I refuse to believe that you need 'relief' so soon."

"Mom, the amount that I shot last night is what I consider normal. I cum that much once or twice a day if I have to. After last night, my body is practically on overdrive. I won't be able to concentrate at school today."

"Then masturbate the way you normally would."

"You've raised the bar too high."

"You've made your case. I guess this is my fault for starting this whole thing. But make it quick since I have an important meeting soon."

"Of course."

Karen stands and prepares to remove her top, but before she does, she has a change of heart. Her son has already seen her tits, but not her ass, which is equally as tempting.

"Would you mind if I showed you my lower region instead? It might be a fun little change. You know, to make you finish faster."

"That would definitely do the trick."

She pulls her pants down and shows her butt to her son, peering in his direction, noticing his jaw drop. The reaction is better than she could have ever hoped. Like many women, her ass has always been a source of contention, so she's pleased with her son's approval.

Wanting to reward her son further, she pulls her panties down to reveal the totality of her bottom, which now includes her bare labia and asshole. Her head remains turned to look at Tom's reaction, who's now in a state of disbelief.

"Like what you see?" she asks.

"You're a dream."

Her son is almost breathless.

"Thank you for the nice words. Now start stroking. I'm a busy woman."

When her son frees his cock and starts stroking, Karen presses her rear-end against the table and spreads her pussy lips apart so Tom can get a better look. She loves teasing him and having this power over him. And it works, Tom's eyes are glued to her spread labia and he strokes himself faster.

"Do you want to try stroking me?" he asks.

"That's crossing the line. Watching is one thing, but touching..."

"No one has to know. It'll be our secret."

"Fine. You only live once, right?"

She reaches down and touches her son's throbbing penis, holding it in her hand between her soft fingers. Her heart races as she crosses 'the line' for the first time. She can see her son breathing heavier. She can feel the weight of the cock and the warmth of it.

Karen gives her son exactly what he wants. She grips tight and strokes. She loves how Tom's eyes went from being glued to her pussy, to being closed shut because of the incestuous pleasure he's now receiving. Most of all, she loves having complete and utter sexual control over her son.

When he's about to cum, Karen does the cruel thing and slows down.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I like torturing you. It's fun watching you suffer."

"Please, I'm begging you. I'll do the dishes for a week. I'll do your laundry. Just let me cum already!"

"That's not a bad deal."

Karen's hand goes in full motion as she furiously jerks him off, but her hand is exhausted and it's not enough. Her son wants more and she has a strong desire to suck it. So she bends down and takes the cock inside her mouth.

'The flavor is even better than the smell, and the precum he has... my god!' she thinks, while giving a slow, deep and wet blowjob. She doesn't know which zone is wetter, her son's cock with the mixture of precum and saliva, or the zone between her legs.

She doesn't stop until every last drop of 19 year old cum is drained from the balls and she loves devouring and swallowing it. Her son looks frozen after the earth shattering orgasm, unable to move or think.

"Feel better now? she asks.

"Like a new man."

"I'll admit, this isn't a bad way to start my morning."

Before leaving, Karen looks her son straight in the eyes and licks her fingers clean, eating his cum once again. She savors it, rolls it around in her mouth while Tom watches in delight.

***

She comes home and kicks off her shoes and breathes a sigh of relief after a busy day. All she thought about at work was the image of her son jerking off and the taste of his cum. In between meetings and a presentation, she wondered how badly she overstepped her bounds as a mother, if her relationship with Tom would ever return to normal. Of course it won't, she thinks.

As she's ready for a long break, her eager son greets her at the door.

"Can I get you anything?" he asks. "A drink, something to eat?"

"Offering me food when I get home? I could get used to this."

"I hope you're serious because I like this arrangement. Maybe we can start now. I feel pent-up again."

"You can't be serious. After last night and this morning?"

"That's normal for me, which I know is hard to believe."

Tom doesn't wait for his mother's reply before pulling his shorts and underwear down to reveal his semi-erect cock in their living room, while the late-afternoon sun shines through their window.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,250 Followers
12