Family Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hazel smiled and kissed her mother fully on the lips, her tongue slipped into Christine's willing mouth and played with Christine's eager tongue. Her hands cupped her mother's breasts and she began to tweak and pull on Chris' hardening nipples. She lowered her mouth to one of her mom's tits and taking one of the dark red tips between her lips, teased it with her teeth and tongue.

Hazel lowered her hand to between her mother's thighs and ran a finger along Chris' slit. Christine opened her legs a little allowing greater freedom for the urgent fingers to penetrate her body. Hazel sank to her knees and using her tongue and fingers, opened her mother's vagina wider and wider. She had two fingers buried deep inside Chris, she pulled them out to the outer lips of Chris' cunt and placed a third finger alongside them. She thrust them slowly into the welcoming hole, after a few seconds she added a fourth then a little later her thumb. Her hand slowly worked its way into her mother's pussy; her tongue licked the hard nub of flesh that was now Christine's clit.

Moving her other hand Hazel slid a moist finger into Christine's puckered anus, a further finger soon followed. Hazel fucked both of her mother's holes with her hand and fingers, simultaneously her tongue lashed at the aroused clitoris until Christine screamed as orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body.

Shortly after they dried each other and Christine promised her lovely daughter that she would repay her for that wonderful session. They went into the lounge and found David and Karl asleep on the floor.

They took each other's hand and went to the bedroom where Christine fulfilled her promise.

12