Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I beg you to stop writing this series

I loved the first story and I dont believe your characters are sending you in this master/slave direction. A little dom/sub maybe, at a stretch, but nothing in the earlier stories turns them into these disturbing parodies of themselves. If you want to explore master/slave themes please use new characters and go to town, but remember your characters have to be true to themselves and this story is not. There is nothing left of these characters that made them so memorable in the first place. I would give less than 1 star if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

(Ohhh! God, Stephen, riding your cock slowly is driving me crazy. Can we talk after you come? I want to ride you hard!"

"No, Don. We'll talk now."

Don frowned and gasped, his round white buttocks gliding gradually up and down Stephen's shaft. "Ok, then. What I want, Stephen, is for you to be in complete control over me at all times. I want to be your wild bear, and you to be my tamer. I want to submit to you, relinquish everything to you.)

you have a guy begging to be a slave to submit for the other guy to totally be his master_ and yet he's telling the guy how to fuck him--sounds like a bossy bottom or topping from the bottom- not a guy who wants to be a slave...

you're DRAMAATICS seem a bit over the top for a dom/sub story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous