Family Matters: A Desire Fulfilled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you! Thank you, sir!"

Don prostrated himself and planted grateful kisses on Stephen's feet. Despite the great demands imposed on them, Stephen's feet were meticulously clean and in good condition. The nails were never over-grown and splintered. The skin on the upper parts of the feet were silky smooth, and the soles toughened but not rough. Don slipped a couple of toes into his mouth, his thoughts adrift in a sea of humble wonderment. Just having such a beautiful person in his life was a wonder all on its own, practically a miracle, but it was a greater wonder to have a part of Stephen inside his body. He was tempted to indulge himself in this act of reverence, but he knew his role in the relationship, a role he himself had desired and requested. Don released Stephen's toes from his mouth and begged, "Please command me, sir!"

With his petition, Don had explicitly transferred authority over himself directly to Stephen, who felt a surge of empowerment electrify his entire being. It was exhilarating, intoxicating. He could command Don to do anything, and Don would obey. Stephen's heartbeat was a deafening bass drum roll. His cock swelled and rose vertically, a towering red mushroom that promised carnal bliss or agony. Stephen glared possessively at the massive form of the man lying worshipfully at his feet. Tall, beefy and solid, blanketed in soft black fur except the creamy white mounds of the derriere, endowed with a fat cock and large testicles, and of a good age, his slave's body was everything he found desirable in a man. He could fuck that beautiful bubble butt and make his slave sing in a tune of his choice. He could torture and humiliate Don. He could in fact do anything his heart desired. The thoughts whirled in his mind, spinning upon themselves, vulgarity escalating to the grotesque.

Then his blue eyes cleared and became calm. The grotesque thoughts continued to spawn, but Stephen found a calm place in the center of the cyclone of his thoughts. The winds of unreasoning lust raged around and against that calm center but could not disturb it.

"Stand tall and proud, Standing Bear," Stephen commanded, his voice soft and soothing yet firm.

Don bolted to his feet and stood at attention, erect and alert. His fat cock quivered and oozed.

"My beautiful bear standing so tall, so strong! I was tempted, Standing Bear, for a moment—a second or two perhaps, but it felt like minutes—to have my way with you, to use and abuse you, to revel in the power I have over you. But the temptation has lost its fangs. For you are Standing Bear and Donald Wright, my husband, and I love you more than any thing or person in the world. No amount of power could tempt me to jeopardize that love. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Don affirmed, tearing up. "And you are Raging Wind and Stephen Miller, my husband, my master and my owner, and I love you more than any thing or person in the world."

With his hands on Don's hips, Stephen guided his slave to kneel. They exchanged a smile and kissed. Though unintended and unplanned and unwitnessed, naked and utterly exposed to one another, Stephen and Don had just performed a ritual that would be for them more binding and meaningful than their wedding a couple of weeks earlier.

12