Family Matters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in girl it's open." I heard her shout from the kitchen.

I came in, her house is always so fresh and clean. Regina was two years younger than me but many people thought we were twins. She never married or had kids, opting for the single life with all the travel and freedom it affords her. She came into the den carrying a tray of cumber sandwiches and wine. She was wearing a falcons football jersey and a pair of black panties that I noticed as she put the sandwiches down. She sat opposite me on the sofa tucking her bare feet under her as she sat.

"Well...?" was all she said as she sat down waiting for me to spill the beans.

I gave her all the sexy details of the night before, leaving nothing out. My favorite part started when I told her about running into Robert this morning in the hall outside his sister's room with a hard on. She screamed when I told her what I said while sitting in Robert's lap. As I told her about me humping him she started playing with her pussy right there in front of me. Not the first time she has done this by any means but it always drives me crazy to watch it.

I raised my dress and straddled Regina's lap just as I had done with Robert earlier. I nibbled on her ear as I told her stories about what I would like to do with my son. Reaching in the drawer next to the sofa I pulled out on of our favorite toys, a double-headed dildo. I put one side in my cunt while pulling her panties to the side and pushing the other side in hers. I pretended to be Robert and told her I was going to fuck her as soon as I finished fucking Mom. Regina went I wild as I, fucked her pretending to be Robert saying the nastiest things I could think of. "Aunt Gina, do you like to feel me big cock in your pussy? Do you want me to come in you nasty fuck hole or do you want me to spew all over your face so that my nasty cunt of a mother, your whoring sister can lick your face clean. Or would you rather me cum in your asshole so that Mom can suck all of my cum out of your ass. Which way bitch! Which way do you want me to cum you nasty cunt."

We both screamed in orgasm as we played out our little fantasy, hoping that one day soon it will cum true. I think I would really like to suck Robert's cum out of my sister's sweet asshole. But for now it's just a fantasy.