Family Misfortunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled, he returned to the task. "Susie, strip off your shorts and come here now."

With a snort and a renewed attitude, Susie looked him in the eye. "Don't ever, ever, think you'll see me again after this."

The words took him aback but Dan couldn't let her see that. Back down now and he'd live to regret it. Drawing forth inner strength barked: "Shut up."

Susie's bottom lip quivered, though she tried not to let it show. With shrugged shoulders, silently she complied, shimmying the shorts down past her knees then loosening the thong beneath that maintained her modesty, albeit temporarily. Unlike Hayley, Susie's approach wasn't hesitant as she found strength in reserve. She moved towards her father with catwalk-like strides, steps landing in a straight line, rocking her naked hips sensuously. Her direct, defiant glare had, if anything, grown intimidating and Dan gulped, very nearly swallowing a bloated adam's apple.

Clearly Susie felt that her nudity made her powerful, rather than exposed and helpless and evidently she had resolved to let him and his silly spanking mean nothing to her. To signal her intent, Susie raised a middle finger and whispered: "Fuck you."

Dan felt his anger boil at the girl's impudence, the catalyst needed to go through with this. Reaching out, he hauled her by the wrists over his lap. Allowing Susie to arrange herself in place, he noted that her arse and hairless pussy were just as delectable as Hayley's. Thankfully, his ire at her attitude prevented any untoward penile reaction, though only just. When Susie was settled, and before there was a chance to talk himself out of it, he wasted no further time, recommencing the spanking with added vigour.

To say that the first blow came as a shock to Susie would be an understatement. She had calibrated her expectations based upon Hayley's restrained behaviour, figuring that if her cousin could take it, so could she. But that was to underestimate the other girl's strength of will and grossly miscalculate how much the spanking might hurt.

Hurt? The word wasn't really adequate. One spank hurt. The next one hurt and drove the first one home. The third multiplied the first two, whilst the next sent her body reeling. Susie found herself longing for something, anything that merely hurt rather than killed, the firm spanks falling one after another on her unprotected bottom. Unlike Hayley, she yelped unapologetically throughout, every fresh stinger drawing another scream or screech.

WHACK! "Owwwwwwwwww!" WHACK! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" WHACK! "Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaarrgh!"

Three minutes into the terrible ordeal and the tears were running up her inverted face to vanish into her hair. Still hovering and moving like on hot coals, Hayley buried her face in her hands, not wanting to see what was happening to her cousin. Jill remained immobile and seemingly impassive, surveying like a hawk. As Dan stopped to gain a breath, for a moment there was no sound in the room except for Susie's heightened breathing. But the break was nothing more, nothing less, certainly no end -- yet -- the strong hand's stealthy raise caught in Susie's peripheral vision. "Oh, no, please, no more. I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me anymore. I'm sorry, please dadddddddy!"

For a moment Dan could be forgiven believing he had his old daughter back. But he knew she was calculating and devious, playing on a father's unconditional love. "We're not done," he said matter-of-factly, surprising himself.

The naughty girl fell back into position, the pain crashing over and over once more into her bum as he spanked, tenderising it to a glowing pink. He worked steadily and rhythmically, paying no heed to Susie's renewed screams and protests till his arm was heavy, his hand hurt and his ears were ringing from Susie's endless squeals of pain. But there was a point to be made. "Are you sorry, Susie?"

Dan steeled himself for an ear full of attitude. She was as unlikely to apologise as she was to...as she was to suck his cock? Dan blushed, embarrassed with himself at such a thought. Yet it was undeniable. Like it or not, he was turned on. Susie, completely abashed, spoke through her crying, taking him completely. "Yes, I'm s-sorry. I'm v-very sorry."

Dan's icy reply froze her heart. "You soon enough will be."

"Nooooooo daddyyyyyyyy..."

Her backside was stinging so badly Susie couldn't possibly believe there was any more pain she could endure. How wrong she was. Dan grabbed the teenager around the hips, repositioning her on his lap. She cringed and braced herself, arse ready, fight vanquished. I'll teach you to raise your finger and swear at me like that, he thought. Then he saw how red her arse was, so red it was maroon, and even purple in places.

A sudden pang of remorse, mixed perhaps with a trace of taboo lust, he wanted just to reach out and stroke it better. He wanted to tell her he didn't mean it. Her soft, young pussy brushing his thigh, felt even through the trousers, was playing havoc with his mind. But damn it, he wanted to do things to Susie no father in his right mind should contemplate. He wanted to... As she craned her neck sideways and up, panda eyes meeting his, he felt another nudge of remorse. But quickly she broke the spell. "Fucking cunt!" she hissed, goading him.

Dan's face contorted with rage. Her arse was surely immune to anymore torture, yet in those two terrible words she'd reopened the wounds. She put the feelings into stark, uncompromising words: "You can't hurt me anymore..."

Dan's lips pursed. Oh couldn't he now? With a powerful stroke, he sent an open palm crashing directly against the virgin territory of her left upper thigh. The slap sounded like a gunshot and took the whole room by surprise. A crimson handprint bloomed instantly where it had fallen. "Aaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" the girl screamed, her whole body stiffening from the scorching pain.

As a series of further dreadful blows alternated between her thighs, Susie's tortured wails filled the room. She was writhing one way then the other, trying to evade the biting slaps. "Daddy, I really am sorry, stop!" she begged through the sobs. "I love you," she whispered. "Don't do this."

And then, as quickly as they'd started, they did stop. Susie dared not breathe in case it was a false dawn. As she rocked gently on her father's lap, a little dewy deposit soaked his trousers, evident only when it seeped through the material to the leg. Dan wasn't quite sure what to make of it and wondered whether she might have wet herself with fear. "You may get up when you are ready, dress, and go to your room," he said calmly, his anger spent.

After a pause, the sobbing girl managed to rise and stumble to her feet. He watched as gingerly she picked up her discarded clothing, an unexpected twinge from his cock as he watched her. Susie looked at the garments, unable to bear to put anything near to her battered lower body, remaining naked from the waist down as she trudged away. "Off you go now, girls," Jill said.

Holding hands for support, the girls made to leave. Suddenly Hayley stopped and looked back squarely at her tormentor. "Thank you, Uncle Dan," she said without prompting from her mother, the words carrying an air of sincerity.

"You're welcome, Hayley," he replied, surprised and pleased by the girl's gesture.

Then Susie too paused, an about turn. Suddenly she moved close and wrapped her arms around him, tearstained face pressed against his chest. Her impetuous hug ended as suddenly as it had come on, far too soon for Dan to react in any way. "Thank you, dad," said Susie. "And I'm sorry, really I am."

And then they were gone. Dan felt in retrospect the delightful pressure of the teen's hard little breasts against his chest before remembering once more that she was his daughter. He issued Jill a bemused look. "Well, that was unexpected," he confessed. "If I'd tried to predict their reaction, gratitude wouldn't have been in the running."

Dan noted again that something was a bit odd with his sister. Barely able to answer, there was a prevailing and unusual spark in her eyes. When she did find the words, they were breathy and hoarse. "They understood the need to improve their behaviour," she commented, "but they didn't have the initiative to do it. Now they do, I think you made them both feel more hopeful."

That was one way of looking at it, Dan supposed, rubbing at his upper thigh and bring thumb and forefinger to his nose. Unless he was mistaken, that was the scent of sweet teen pussy. Yet there was an even more powerful aroma on the air.

Jill smiled before hesitating then walking away as well. Alone, Dan sat deep in thought. During the time Jill had been standing close to him, expressing her thanks, he had found the requisite clue to her odd demeanour. For in that time, his nose had detected a very familiar, very unmistakable scent. It was the scent of arousal and of hot, wet, excited womanhood. Unbelievably, it seemed that his sister had been completely turned on by the scene. Now that was something else to think about.

* * *

That evening, Jill tapped gingerly on her daughter's bedroom door. Hayley pulled it open and stood facing her mother with a pursed-lips expression. Behind, Susie laid spread across her cousin's bed on her tummy, flicking through a magazine, the pair evidently having sought solace in one another's mutual suffering. But at least they weren't out somewhere causing bother, Jill was relieved to note.

From her position in the doorway, the older woman could see Susie's bare thighs below the hem of the nightgown and, though the individual blotches could no longer be made out, the area was still decidedly pinker than the rest of the skin. Jill addressed Hayley formally, unsure of herself and where this left their relationship: "Your Uncle Dan and I are going into town for a bite to eat before he leaves, so you girls will have to get your own supper if you're hungry."

Hayley eyed her mother with curiosity and even Susie had turned around to gape. They were used to seeing the older though not unattractive woman in jeans and sweater, as if that was all her wardrobe contained. Despite still being three years off forty, she'd seemingly resigned herself to a shapeless spinster existence. Tonight, however, she looked absolutely stunning, fully made-up to accentuate her high cheek bones and pretty elfin face. "That's a lovely dress, mum, you look great," Hayley observed.

Jill was wearing a sleeveless, knee-length royal blue shift, with black piping around the neckline and a row of black faux pearls running down the bodice. Reddening around the cheeks at the unexpected observation, Jill waved away the compliment. "Oh, this old thing? I just washed all my jeans and they're not dry yet, that's all."

"You should dress up more often," added Hayley, surprising herself.

Jill forced an embarrassed-looking smile.

"Well, have fun!" Susie heralded from the bed. "And don't stay out too late!"

Jill tutted and Hayley watched her mother head down the stairs before closing the bedroom door behind. "My mum, going out!" she said with incredulity.

"In her brand new dress," observed Susie with a grin.

"Oh, this old thing," Hayley mocked, in an excellent imitation of her mother's voice, causing both impish blondes to crease up and temporarily forget their woes. "Heels and hose."

"And perfume too -- her most expensive one."

"Powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner."

The cousins looked at one another, trying to keep straight faces but bursting out in laughter. "What's going on?" Hayley asked, moving across the room to stare through a gap in the curtains as down below her uncle held open the car door for his sister.

Susie looked on thoughtfully from the bed. "I don't know, honey, I just don't know."

Hearing the engine start Susie clambered off the bed as best she could, coming to stand directly behind her cousin. Hayley exhaled as Susie reached around her slender frame with both arms, and cupped a firm breast in each hand, feeling the nipples harden through the thin cotton nightie. "Well, while the cat's away, honey..."

Hayley purred at the familiar pleasure as Susie delicately caressed her breasts. "Mmm, that feels nice."

She allowed Susie to continue fondling her a few precious moments before turning to face her cousin, their eyes locking. With a growl she pulled Susie close, tilted her head, and kissed her fully on the lips. The pair sank into the soft, loving embrace, their lips playing sweetly against each other, two almost identical mouths meeting and parting only to merge again.

As they broke momentarily from the coupling, both exhaled deeply. Deftly Hayley grabbed the hem of her nightie and skinned it off over her head. Her nubile breasts quivered from the motion as her nipples woke to full stiffness in the cool air breezing through the bedroom window.

She helped Susie to fling her nightgown aside as well, the eighteen-year old nymphettes meeting once more in a standing kiss. Naked now, their breasts pressed together, firm mound to firm mound, nipple brushing nipple. Lips opening as their mutual passion grew, tongues darted inside the other's mouth, meeting in the middle.

They toyed with one another, kissing, licking and sucking, and soon their hands began to wander. Hayley stroked Susie's bare back, using fingers and palms and nails to vary the sensations, while Susie worked her hands up between them until she could fondle Hayley's breasts, rolling and tweaking the stiff nipples the way she knew her cousin adored. Caught up in the shared passion, Hayley swept a caressing hand down to Susie's arse, forgetting for a crucial second how they had spent their morning. "Owww!" Susie yelped, jumping back out of Hayley's embrace like a startled cat.

"Oh, Susie, I'm sorry!" cried Hayley, her own punishment less severe, the stinging having worn down to a dull, sensuous throbbing sensation. "I clean forgot."

"It's ok, it's no big deal, just startled me," Susie replied, sucking in staccato breaths between words.

"Here, let me take your mind off those poor little sore red buns with some TLC," offered Hayley, approaching her sexy counterpart once more.

She leant in and began planting tiny kisses on Susie's right breast. Susie purred at the attention, arching her back and shifting to allow Hayley to give equal time to the other chest mound. Her kisses grew firmer, spiralling in toward the centre, and soon she was sucking Susie's nipples purposefully, switching between them and teasing them with tongue and lips until Susie's purring became a heartfelt moan of desire. When finally Hayley eased off, both were breathing heavily, staring into each other's passion-widened eyes.

"I don't think it's fair I should still be hurting and you're not," Susie observed.

Hayley smiled, issuing a kind of veiled challenge with the words: "So what do you intend to do about it?"

Taking the other girl by surprise, playfully Susie wrestled her face down onto the bed, arse plumped up, whereupon she delivered a dozen sharp smacks to Hayley's peachy bottom. Soon it was glowing once more. "Ow, ow, ow, you bitch," Hayley protested.

"It's only fair," responded Susie with a pout. "And I know for a fact you got off on having my dad spank you."

"Did not," Hayley protested.

"Did so," Susie countered.

"I wasn't the one whose pussy was leaking all over his trousers."

Susie looked on open-mouthed.

But before the debate could turn into a bitching session, she moved onto Hayley's bed to join her cousin, no further words necessary, the drill a familiar one. The pair arranged themselves on their sides so as not to put undue pressure on their throbbing backsides. Hayley lay on her right side, left knee raised, foot on the other knee, toes pointed like a ballerina. Susie faced her, their heads pointing in opposite directions.

It took a while to get comfortably settled, particularly as both girls were moving gingerly and wary of their tender butts. But soon enough, each of the teenaged beauties was staring straight into the other's bare pussy, the outer lips drawn open by the spread of their thighs.

Hayley made first contact, swiping an out-thrust tongue along Susie's inner lips, but only by a whisker as Susie planted a loving kiss right on her cousin's swollen pink clit. Within seconds Susie was breathing hard, every indrawn breath becoming a sudden gasp. The other's feline-like licking quickly had each girl in the throes of ecstasy, tongues buried in the deepest recesses, clits teased incessantly.

Briefly leaving the moist cunt that sat before her smiling face, Susie tossed her head back and announced that she was close, so close. Hayley smiled, upping the tempo till her lips and tongue tip were sore. She knew every nerve ending in her cousin's love hole and how to work them. "Oh my God, Hayley, oh my God, don't tease me honey, oh, oh, please, oh god that's so good, so good," Susie breathed.

Her head was lying on Hayley's thigh, face smeared with the other girl's aromatic pussy-juice, the source of which lay mere inches beyond her nose. Her nostrils were full of her cousin's delectable scent as Hayley continued to eat her right to the brink of cumming.

Suddenly, Susie's breath caught as Hayley's delicate, talented tongue danced minuscule circles right on the nub of her erect, exposed clitoris, driving her up, up, up. The teenager's beautiful body tensed and her head swam. "Oh, oh, oh, Hayley, there, there, there, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As Susie's tension broke, she started humping her pussy into Hayley's face, riding the pulse of her orgasm. At the same time she buried her own face in Hayley's sex, lapping with renewed vigour. Now it was Hayley's turn to hang on for dear life, yet she continued to stroke her cousin's love button with the broad part of her tongue, knowing from experience that she could give the other girl another wonderful climax before their lovemaking was done. And she did, tonguing away until all sense of feeling was numbed. "Oh Hayley, here it...I'm gonna cum again...eeahh, ah, ah, ah, ah, yessssssssss! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

In the throes of her second orgasm, Susie buried her mouth once more into Hayley's dripping snatch, moaning her orgasm right into her cousin's soft pink petals. Moments later Hayley joined her in the throes of ecstasy, the two girls thrashing together on the bed like a pair of eels -- electric eels. The room reeked accordingly.

As they fell apart, rolling onto their backs, both winced simultaneously as their tender buns hit the bed. Slowly, each girl straightened her cramped left leg, bringing it back to life and the room was quiet except for heavy breathing as the teenaged delights enjoyed the afterglow of their vigorous lovemaking session.

Then, to top things off Susie spun over and around, bringing herself face to face with her supine cousin. With a saucy smile she began gently to lick Hayley's face clean of her own cunt-honey. When she had lapped up every bit of girl-juice, she issued a kiss, whereupon Hayley took the other girl's head in her hands so that she in turn could lap her own spendings off Susie's pretty face.

Side by side, their fingers linked as soon both were snoozing contentedly, pert breast mounds rising and falling with the motion of contented sleep.

*

More to come, any interim thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

12