All Comments on 'Family Nudist Camp Ch. 06'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazjng

You write an amazing story. I loved how you added the nature and marijuana aspect. Sex while high is sooooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
want more !!!!

absolutely loved the entire story !!! it was terrific and i know i got wet reading it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done

Enjoyed it all so far and hope for more from the same author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Read!

You have a great story line. Hope to see more. Good work!

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977almost 10 years ago
MORE!!!

This series is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!! PLEASE tell me there's going to be a chapter 7 with many many more couplings of EVERYONE involved, even Mike when she gets back from Vegas. I masturbated 6 times to this series and came in buckets because of how fucking hot this family is. Thank you for such a great series. Keep up the GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really liked the whole of this theme of stories. Grandma Mike and the other grandparents wou

ld make a good back story: a prequel - or two!

AlbacockAlbacockover 2 years ago

Hope you are going to add more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
1430 Followers
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES