All Comments on 'Family of Three: Something Cooking'

by ShelbyNaughtyGirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Thunderhead69Thunderhead69almost 12 years ago
Very, Very Hot

I loved this chapter of Shelby's incestous life. Very well written and quite erotic. I do hope to read more of her incestous family life soon. Thanks for writing such great fantasies of family incest!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I want to read about when Adam and Topher both fuck her at the same time, one in her pussy and the other up her butt.

It has to be really hard for the son not to be able to ask his mom for a fuck, I hope that mom and dad will soften up a little on that rule. and let him ask his mom for a fuck. After all he is a young guy and probably horny all of the time and since he has had his mom, it would make it even more painful to be with her all of the time,and not be able to fuck her when he really needed her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uh, yes!

OK, the only time my jeans ever get this wet while indoors is when I'm typing my own stories and my mind is racing ahead of my fingers.

That was impressively arousing, you just let it build and build for so long, just giving us little teases, using Shelby's sense of dignity to keep it feeling forbidden and so very very delicious.

I've read two incredibly good stories on this site recently, one was balls-out nasty but did the job, this does the job equally well and so much more rewardingly.

I can't wait to read the next installment and I hope you find it in yourself to write it in an equally, (if not more), gradual manner.

I was going to mention the typos scattered throughout the last part, but I'm just as guilty of that, it's kind of hard to stay focused when you're starting to enjoy what it is you're writing that much, isn't it.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
Shelby is a very Naughty Girl

What happens when Topher brings a gf for a weekend?

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
more please

I sense a DP in her future, or maybe one of Topher's friends as well?

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

It was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the best I've read.....

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Wow very erotic erotic

This story couldn't get much better! Excelent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but..

I dont get the prudence of some people, your writing about incest and yet referring to a vagina or pussy as sex is just unerotic...oh,im sorry you must be a real lady..

AmariaBlackAmariaBlackabout 3 years ago

I'm sorry but I did like this series it's just a fact I wanted to see the part where they had her and she was double penetrated in both her p**** and her ass.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories and one who has no problem with incest in real life, I had a bit of difficulty with the mother's fear that her family was broken because father, mother and son had sex. The members still loved, supported and respected each other. Consensual incest is one in which no one fears or experiences emotional abandonment. Likewise, there is no implied nor actual physical abuse. Finally, there is no positional powerplay. The father did not preceive his son as a potential rival. The son did not think to replace his father. The mother eventually recognized the various depth of love. As for the author's ability as a writer, I liked his/her use of the English language. It is a lazy, inadequate mind that resorts to "gutter slanf" at every turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous