Family of Three: Something Cooking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Topher reached down and brushed the hair off her face and gently turned her head up to look at him. She moaned, the sound muffled by the dick between her lips. He held her head still as he slowly started to thrust into her mouth. Their eyes locked as he gently, lovingly fucked her face.

He was tentative at first not wanting to overwhelm Shelby or make her choke but after a couple of thrusts he was having a hard time controlling his excitement. He wanted to hold her head still and just lose himself fucking her mouth hard but he tried to go slow and just enjoy the erotic sight before him, her luscious, full lips around his shaft.

Adam loved the way his wife looked on her knees going down on their son but he couldn't wait to be inside her anymore. He stepped behind her and urged her to stand, bent at the waist. He loved to fuck her from behind and figured she would still be able to focus on Topher while he had some fun.

Adam urged Shelby's feet wide apart and he stroked over the smooth skin of her buttocks then down the backs of her thighs. She trembled beneath his touch and he softly stroked her open, swollen sex.

Topher groaned as he watched his dad preparing to fuck his mom while she sucked his dick. Her muffled moans and whimpers vibrated around his hard on and he felt almost nervous with the anticipation of seeing Adam thrust into Shelby's waiting pussy.

Adam grasped his wife's ass cheeks and lined the head of his cock up with her sex. He softly pushed against her and he felt the tiniest bit of resistance around his tip before her slippery flesh gave way and his head slid into her.

Three simultaneous sighs echoed around the kitchen and Adam pushed a little bit further. He wanted to just pound his wife until she came for him but the slow and loving torture always ended better for everyone.

Shelby wanted to squirm and thrust her hips backward onto Adam's prick but his hands held her ass so tightly she knew she wasn't going anywhere. Adam spread her cheeks so he could get a better view of himself piercing her depths.

Shelby felt a little twinge of excited shame as her husband opened her up. It was hardly like she could really feel shy, both men had seen and been in her, but that feeling of being exposed so Adam could watch himself fuck her made her dizzy with excitement.

Adam had fucked his wife more times than he could ever possibly remember but he still loved watching his dick sink into her luscious, juicy pussy. He pushed a little harder and more of his length disappeared into her body. With tantalizingly slow pressure, inch by inch he penetrated her until his hips were forced against her ass.

Shelby tried to keep up some semblance of a blow job as her husband filled her slowly. Once he was buried as far as he could go she regained a little focus and attacked the cock in her mouth.

Adam started to move his hips, slowly withdrawing nearly his entire length before plunging back into his wife's tight wetness.

Topher watched his father thrusting rhythmically against his mom's round ass as she licked and sucked his hard on. She moaned with each bounce of his hips against her butt. She ran her tongue along the underside of his cock and Topher's toes curled with the slippery teasing.

Adam reached around and sought his wife's slippery sex. He gently searched, touching where their bodies met. His scooped up some of the wetness that was being forced from her hot sex and he slicked it over her erect, sensitive little nub.

He grabbed the crunched up skirt that was still around her waist for leverage and unleashed on her. Shelby and Topher had to ride out Adam's furious fucking.

She tried to scream as she came hard with his pounding thrusts and rubbing fingers but her mouth was full. Topher enjoyed the vibrations around his dick and the way her tongue went wild, licking and swallowing every inch of him in an uncontrolled, random frenzy.

Shelby quivered as Adam slowed his thrusts and she pulled Topher from her mouth. She reached out to grasp her son's hip steadying her shaky legs as she panted trying to recover.

Adam pulled out of his wife making her whimper her overly sensitive sex wanted him to stay inside her. Adam gestures with his head to their son to sit back into the chair Adam had been in while Shelby was cooking. He reached around and unfastened her skirt, he yanked it down her legs stripping her completely naked.

Topher sank back into the seat at the table, his glistening, veiny erection stood from his lap proudly like a lighthouse signaling his still aching desire. He softly tugged his mother onto his lap, she sank bonelessly onto his thighs and rested her head on his shoulder as she slowly regained control of her body.

Adam looked at his naked wife straddling their naked son's lap. Her dark hair hung over her shoulders nearly covering her entire back, the softly curled ends an uneven fringe accenting her waist.

As he watched, Topher kissed her cheek and then pressed his lips to her neck. Shelby shivered as he gently bit her collarbone and Adam watched goosebumps break out over her back and butt.

Shelby's hips swiveled over Topher's thighs and they groaned together. Adam knew she would be rubbing her wet, wanting pussy over their son's hard length. She loved when she could grind her aching clit over the top of his hard cock working herself to an orgasm without taking him inside her.

Shelby felt her son's hands reach beneath her and he lifted her ass from his legs. He angled his dick to where he believed her entrance was and lowered her slowly.

The head of his cock bumped her clit making Shelby cry out with excitement before it slipped backward notching itself into her entrance. Topher let gravity pull his mom down slowly over his erection.

He held completely still relishing the feeling of his throbbing dick buried inside her tight cunt. She tensed her inner muscles around him and he felt like she was trying to suck his dick with her sex. Shelby sighed and her hot breath tickled over Topher's neck before she looked up into his face and kissed his jaw.

She traced the squared, slightly stubbly line with the tip of her tongue and then kissed the corner of his mouth softly to tease herself as much as she teased him. She kissed him fully on the mouth relishing the feel of his full lips against hers.

Shelby tilted her head to the side deepening the kiss and Topher's eager tongue parted her lips. She smiled against his mouth when his tongue brushed over hers, his scruffy chin rough against her face.

She wrapped her hands around him holding his mouth to hers, Shelby rubbed her hand over the short, velvety hair at the back of his head and she marveled at the smooth skin at the nape of his neck.

Shelby perched on Topher's lap with just the very tips of her toes on the floor. The warm tingle was getting stronger between her legs and she felt like she had to move.

She pushed off as best she could and she lifted slightly over Topher's cock. She whimpered, desperatly wanting to fuck but he barely moved inside her.

Her legs were a bit too short to easily reach the tile floor but she wasn't ready to give up. Topher smiled as Shelby squirmed ineffectually on his lap, he could tell she was getting frustrated at her inability to move. He flexed his cock deep inside her making her moan and then grabbed her hips so instead of a bounce, she rocked her hips gliding over him.

Shelby moaned softly as she felt him slide smoothly between her legs, her sensitive clit ground against his flat lower belly right above the base of his cock.

Topher reached behind his mom and grabbed her ass in both hands. He added a little extra oomph to her motions and they both groaned at the increased sensations.

Shelby had started slow but was moving faster now, fucking Topher for her own pleasure. She bit her bottom lip as she tensed around him making her pussy almost impossibly tight.

Shelby's hair tickled her shoulders and she felt Adam behind her running soft fingertips delicately over her naked back. They trailed over her bare buttocks and she giggled, her sensitive skin tingled for more.

"Grab the back of the chair, hon, and put your feet on the edge of the seat. We'll help you. Trust us. Give yourself to us." Adam whispered into her ear.

Shelby moaned, excited by her husband's words. She grasped the chair back and pulled her feet up planting them on seat until she crouched over Topher's dick.

Adam held his wife's waist as their son held her ass helping her move up and down his length. She moaned feeling him stroking every inch of her insides.

One of Adam's hands trailed down her spine to tickle the top of her butt crack. Shelby arched her back forcing her breasts toward Topher's face and her ass outward toward Adam's searching digits.

Shelby let out a wavering cry of excitement as the tip of her husband's finger circled her back entrance. He slid down further and felt her wet opening stretched around their son's thrusting erection. His finger could barely tell where either body began or ended.

Adam pulled back and grabbed the jar of coconut oil from the counter. He opened it seeing that it had almost entirely liquified in the residual heat from the oven. He poured some of the clear liquid into his hand and smoothed it over his fingers before he turned back to his wife's ass.

He slid his now slippery finger into her crack to tease her rear opening again. She tried to wiggle away at first, the sensitive flesh being played with distracted her. But she found the more he teased the more she liked it.

Topher bent his head and took a hard nipple into his mouth licking and suckling the blushed nub. He turned to the other side softly pinching her between his lips, flicking his tongue over the hard tip of her breast.

Adam grabbed his wife's hair and tugged her head back, her mouth dropped open while she panted and their son continued to guide her hips over his erection he pulled her tight to his lap with every downstroke, her clit was forced against his lower stomach over and over.

Adam kissed her open mouth, the tip of his tongue teased across her heart-shaped upper lip and then he nipped her full bottom lip between his teeth. He circled her entrance with the slippery torturous fingertip forcing her orgasm closer and closer to the surface.

"Look at me, I want to see your beautiful eyes," Adam whispered into her ear.

Shelby was so lost in her pleasure that she didn't respond at first. Adam twisted her hair harder in his grip putting more tension on it and her eyes opened. She looked at him her wide pupils unfocused.

"Come for us," he growled quietly and thrust his finger into her ass.

Shelby screamed. It felt like her entire body erupted at the unexpected penetration. The growing tension that had been building in her pelvis suddenly ignited. She could feel her entire body tensing. Her clit was tingling and her inner muscles clenched hard around their son's still thrusting cock.

When Adam had stuck his finger inside Shelby, Topher thought he had seen God. His mom went ballistic, she let out an animalistic, like, war cry or something. He'd never heard a woman make that kind of sound, it raised all the hairs on his body and made his balls tighten while her already tight pussy squeezed him almost too hard.

Topher wanted to cum inside his mom so bad but she'd completely frozen over him. He held her hips, his fingertips dug into her flesh and he started bucking upward into her clenched body.

He could feel Adam still fingering her ass, the smooth strokes felt strange but exciting, just a thin membrane between Adam's finger and Topher's pounding cock. Adam slid in and out of her with his long middle finger while the rest of his hand cupped her butt cheeks.

Adam felt her tight ring of muscles clench around him and he knew her pussy would be rippling non-stop over Topher. Adam actually couldn't believe that their son had held out when her orgasm first started but he could tell from his desperate, erratic thrusts it was almost over.

Shelby gripped her son's cock with her cunt as she felt like she came and came and came on him. Topher grabbed her hips hard enough to bruise her and slammed up into her as deep as he could get.

"Holy Fuck!" he yelled, as he held himself inside her.

Shelby felt his cock start to pulse inside her still twitching sex. The contractions in her lower belly were so intense it almost hurt but she never wanted it to stop. She knew he was spurting his semen deep inside her and the forbidden thrill just drove her pleasure higher.

Shelby bit her bottom lip stiffling the sounds she was making into a muted whimper. Topher held her tightly to his hips as he emptied himself into her willing body and she felt Adam gently pull his finger from her to lightly tease around her back opening again.

Shelby felt like every muscle in her entire body was quivering. Adam released her hair and she dropped her head back onto his chest. He propped her up as she slowly came back to herself.

Adam looked down the length of his wife's body, her breasts were heaving, the nipples shiny and slick from Topher's mouth. Between her parted thighs he could see where their son's dick was still lovingly buried in her pussy. Her soft lips cradled the base of his erection and he could see her engorged little clit standing at the center of her mound.

His wife looked satisfied but he wasn't yet, so he knew she had at least one more orgasm in her. Even though many men were focused on their own pleasure, Adam never tired of making his wife come for him.

He loved everything about it, the heated look in her eyes when she felt that spark of arousal, the way she flushed and the soft little noises she made as her excitement built, the way she would cling to him, her entire body quivering as she finally found her ultimate pleasure. He wanted to see it all again right now while he sought his own release.

Adam liked the relaxed look on her face while she was slumped between them but he wanted her now. He bent and carefully scooped her up, his hand behind her knees. Shelby whimpered and jerked once as Adam lifted her from Topher's still hard cock.

Shelby gasped as her husband set her again on the granite island top and stood before her. She had been so comfortable between the two warm bodies just a moment ago and now her bare butt was seated on cold, hard stone.

She shivered, her entire body was still sensitive from the orgasm she'd had just a few moments before and her nipples hardened with the sudden change in temperature.

Adam leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his wife's mouth. She responded with a quiet little moan as his tongue urged her lips apart and teased the inside of her mouth. He tangled his hand in her hair, gently directing her head so he could kiss her face and lick and bite and suck her neck and collarbones. Adam loved the way his wife always wanted him.

Shelby had thought that she'd never be horny again after that synapse melting orgasm she'd had but Adam knew exactly where and how to touch her to get her body to respond to him.

She could feel a new rush of wet excitement between her legs when his teeth sank into the muscle on the side of her neck and she squirmed around trying to quench the throbbing want building in her sex.

Adam kissed the sensitive flesh beneath Shelby's ear and whispered, "Mmm, are you getting wet for me? God, I loved fingering your ass, it's so tight. I want to fuck it. I want to fuck you in the ass while our son fucks your tight little pussy. Do you want that baby? Two dicks fucking you making you come until you can't move?"

Shelby whimpered with each new idea Adam gave her. She did want him to fuck her ass. And even more, she wanted him to fuck her at the same time Topher fucked her. The idea made her light headed.

What kind of a whore would do that?!

It was bad enough she fucked two men together, it was more than shocking that she fucked her own son, she cringed slightly.

Double, she gulped, penetration?!

Two cocks, in her at the same time, fucking her to make her come for them?

She wasn't sure that her body could even take it, but suddenly more than anything that was what she wanted.

Adam smiled to himself, he'd planted the seed and now he knew his insatiable little wife wouldn't be able to live without it. She'd have to have them both inside her pounding away as she screamed for them.

Adam wanted to save it so they would have all the time in the world to work it out and build up to it, to make it the most erotic, intense experience of their lives. But for now he'd use her excitement about the idea to get her coming for him again.

"Lay back on your elbows, hon and put your feet on the edge of the counter. Open your legs, I want to watch you touch your pussy. Play with it for me, get it ready for me to fuck," he said quietly in her ear.

Shelby loved that Adam told her he wanted to look at her and she leaned back opening her legs and for a couple of moments just let him look. Her sex was pink and swollen with excitement, she was wet and he knew absolutely aching with desire.

She looked into her husband's eyes and reached between her thighs. Adam and Topher let out identical groans as she softly stroked her pouty outer lips.

Shelby's hips jerked as her fingertips teased over her slick flesh, they stroked over her mound, then downward to delve into her folds.

Her fingers slid up and down the succulent pink flesh, her pace leisurely and playful. She bit her bottom lip as she let her middle finger toy over her clitoris, the tiny organ was still sensitive from earlier. She rubbed toward her entrance and she moaned when she dipped her finger inside.

Shelby slipped her finger a little deeper, the combination of her arousal and their son's cum inside her made her sex ridiculously slippery. She eased a second one inside with the first and she moaned as they sank in to the second knuckle.

Shelby normally didn't love to finger herself, she usually liked to just play with her clit but having the two men watch her every move was driving her wild. She glided her fingers in and out of her body, slow shallow thrusts brushed past the sensitive entrance to her body.

Her hips lifted a little with the motion of her hand and she closed her eyes thinking about two cocks.

She bit her bottom lip, two cocks fucking her!

She'd never thought seriously about it before but now she couldn't stop picturing it.

She arched as she pulled out, then sank slowly back in. She paused rubbing her clit with her thumb and she moaned when she felt someone tweak her left nipple. It hardened between his thumb and forefinger, and she gasped when someone else did the same to her right nipple.

She smiled lazily, she was pretty sure she recognized Adam's slightly more forceful, confident, nipple tweaking technique on her right side. He bit the curve of her neck and her hypothesis was confirmed.

Topher held the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his for a sweet, languid kiss. His tongue brushed hers softly giving her chills.

Shelby tensed in Topher's embrace as she felt Adam's probing finger once again exploring her rear. She bit Topher's bottom lip as Adam gently pushed against her back entrance, the tip of his insistent digit penetrated her. She relaxed a little as he stopped his relentless pushing, letting her adjust for a moment.

Adam grabbed his dick and rubbed the tip against his wife's sex. He smeared a clear bead of pre-cum over her clit, not that she noticed since she was absolutely drenched. He looked between them admiring her open pussy and the way his finger looked in her ass.

He pushed his finger a little deeper into her until she gasped and he could feel her tighten up so he didn't want to push her. He rubbed the head of his cock over her pussy distracting her so he could go further.